Polygamy / polyandry

What do you think of polygamy and polyandry? Should it be legal? I think so. Imagine a situation where a man is in love with two women, and he says something like 'I love you both, and I don't want to choose one of you. If it is okay with you, would you be okay with me marrying both of you?' If all three are okay with that, why would the government have anything to say in regards to that? The same is true if one woman is in love with several men, though less common.

of course. if any number of voluntary participants want to start a relationship, that's no one else's business.

Fuck off.

if morals are real, where are they?

checkmate christfags

It should be legal to marry as many prepubescent children as you want.

sure, as long as you don't molest them

mate

It's a completely dysfunctional and unsustainable relationship system but if it wasn't yea it'd be fine, whatever

This is an injustice.

/thread

Do you have evidence that it's not?

that's not how this works, bud. you're the one making a claim, therefore you provide evidence for it.

I wasn't the one who made the claim.

Just look at the sexual liberation in Sweden (and probably other counties as well) during the 60s. There is a reason why people don't have the same view of sex and partners as they did back then.

Polygamy should only be for me. I can have as many wives as I can. Polyadre is a mistake. >>>/cuckqueen/

What religion supports this?harems are my fetish religion will be the glue that holds this dream together

Islam

Any pagan/animistic religion, Islam. You'll grow to realize that it's just a fantasy.

A relationship yes, but not marriage. Marriage is a religious thing. The gubbamint has no say in whether faggots can marry or multiple partners can

there's still plenty of relationships in Sweden, so I'm not sure how this supports your claim

tacky

yes

it's true. I've been to Sweden and I saw a lot of relationships while there.

it should be legal. It pretty much is. All u need to do is not marry them and be open about it, if u dont want to just outright cheat.

oxymoron.

No, there isn't. The practice is VERY uncommon and its never a long term solution. The reason why it failed was because one partner would take more advantage of the situation than the other, which will lead to jealousy sooner or later.

relationships sure, but if you are thinking about polygamy you haven't been there during the last 50 years

Marriage in terms of a legal contract should be abolished anyway. It shouldn't mean more than two six-year-olds making friendship bracelets for each other.

forgot to add "its all about being able to support them"

hearing this bitch get facked in public toilets

marriage isnt religious, its social. Its for the children, not for the spouses

It doesn't. There is a reason why almost all are having civil marriages in developed countries (read: Not US.).

Go back to reddit you stupid nigger.

lmao

if you let all women have their half in divorce situation

hilary_duff-fly-ivtc-svcd-2004-vme

You need the government to actually protect freedom of religion, so uh… yeah gubbermint is kind of important. Unless of course you want a bunch of faggots making their own churches/marrying each other you better make sure they can't do that using the law. Faggots don't need to get married, this is a non issue and the left fucking knows it. If a faggot needs to have something bequeathed or written in the other faggots name they can always just draw up a fucking contract. They are dumbest assholes a live and they all know that this is merely upon "muh acceptance". They should all hang themselves.

merely about*

Saying "polygamy and polyandry" is redundant since the former includes the latter. Having multiple wives is called polygyny.

Anyway I think they should all be legal, mainly because I don't think it's the government's place to regulate or recognize marriage anyway. I would prefer to see it done away with as a legal institution and replaced with an all-purpose "family" designation.

This would have the same effect where it matters, for instance indicating who should be notified if you get killed, or who can make medical decisions for you if you're incapacitated, but without most of the legal baggage marriage has today.

If you want communal property and so on, that could be arranged "a la carte" via other legal mechanisms like joint tenancy.

I think multiple partners is fine
IF AND ONLY IF

The male in the equation has the money and resources to support so many women.

I also think it should be illegal for women over 30 to form any type of relationships or have sexual flings since it doesn't pertain to their purpose in life, at that age, which is to produce younger babies

I also think child-love shouldn't have bounds or laws and men should be allowed to have sexual intercourse and sexually penetrate girls as young as 2

you can have most 2 women because you can't reduce what belongs to them during divorce

Yes.

PIcture of my meme harem for reference.

Either you end up a cuck, surrounded by other cucks or you're an alpha with a gang of women to fuck. We know which one you're ending up as OP.