I want to buy my own van and live in it. Seriously look at all of these options

I want to buy my own van and live in it. Seriously look at all of these options.

chevrolet.com/express/passenger-van/build-your-own.html#/config

Other urls found in this thread:

chevrolet.com/express/cargo-van.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O11JwR_O14o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean a portable pedo palace?

Get used to being robbed.

Well I plan to drive out innawoods or the desert and live there by recycling and filtrating water.

lol nice try pedofag

My dumbass put down the wrong link.

chevrolet.com/express/cargo-van.html

Then again the passenger van isn't totally off the cards either, I could totally use it to work for SuperShuttle and make mad money since I'm not an incompetent fatass.

You will never ever make enough money. My bet is that you buy a cheap 90's van, an air mattress, and your cheap chink lapshit. Have fun getting heatstroke/hypothermia.

I have the money right now to buy it though..

it looks too suspicious, you'll get caught immediately

No windows… nice

tbh anyone buying an old van like that should be put on a watchlist

Yeah, if you're not a contractor, there should be a mandatory sentence of 10 years for even attempting to buy one.

Well I put in rear windows

Why would it look suspicious? I just want to live in my fucking van. It sounds comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=O11JwR_O14o

Stop thinking of pedos/murderers. Stop letting those freaks' image control and limit how you live. It's their stigma. THEIR taboo, not yours.

Fuck off

That's exactly what a pedo would say

What kind of things wouldn't they say? Seems like once the subject comes up everyone is a suspect somehow. Goes to show how cancerous they are.

Sauce

Did you not see the video I linked? That's the man I want to emulate.

That's actually pretty cool. I mean, it's an absolute House of Horrors for innocent children, but it's neet.

-_-

So, are you actively taking steps to do this, or are you just fantasizing? I think it would get old pretty quick.

I'm taking steps towards it. As I said I can already afford it.

What about internets? How long do you plan on living in a van?

Also as long as I can until I eventually kill myself.

Not that user, but you do know smart phones exist? ffs if you even looked at the ad you'd know that if you want to pay out the ass for a onstar data plan the van can be a hot spot.

How retarded are you? T carrier lines are for copper lines.

I see, I'm pretty ignorant about that stuff, so…

A word of advice: Just try to limit it to one child per month.

Relax, neckbeard.

Why are you bullying me? Do you hemorrhage when you see a van?

Actually, I was almost abducted by a dude in a van when I was a kid. He pulled up and wanted me to help him find his dog. Luckily I was a few doors down from my house at the time and I ran home. I actually forgot about this until now heh.

But I'm obviously joking and don't have a fear of vans at least I don't think I do

The only real reason I'm getting upset is because I want to get a van but your banter made me realize that some guy might actually be an asshole and call the cops on me for having the audacity to sleep in my van on a bedroll.

Scares the shit out of me. What should I do to avoid that?

Simple, just make sure you're not parked in residential neighborhoods. And if you end up in a situation where some faggot calls the cops, it's not like they can do anything but tell you to move.

Alright that makes sense then. I'll stay in parking lots.

The cops will just hastle you a bit before telling you to fuck off in your van to somewhere else.

I think you're confused mate. Get your candyass onto craigslist and find something there.

It's worth paying a little extra to get a small RV. That's my long-term plan.

RVs are less mobile and you'll be more restricted in terms of where you can go.

And find a nice place in a park so you can wake up to nature instead of a strip mall.

If you are going innawoods or the desert, the larger size won't be a problem.

And when you have to go into the city to get supplies it'll be more of a pain to navigate the streets than a van, especially if you need to go into an airport

That's why I said a small RV. It's a little more difficult than a van, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist. People will stay out of your way.

OP
GET A CLASS B RV INSTEAD!
The compactness of a van but also the convenience of an RV

If it was just me, I'd live in that thing. But if I have a friend with me I would definitely want something with a little more space like

when I was a kid and was asked that classic question about what do you want to be when you grow up, I would always say when I grow up I want to live in a van

I think it was because my dad was an electrician and I thought all the shit in his van was cool

A walk among the tombstones