According to those numbers...

According to those numbers, we can conclude that the reason americans hate mexicans so much is because they are a christian, hard-working people, while americans are lazy workers and basically atheists.

Seriously, USA is the cancer of the world, the nation of feminism, homosexualism, and every other abomination. You should be glad to be colonize by a superior, christian people like latino-americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

High working ours =/= getting anything done.

I know this thread probably is going to be deleted, because most people cannot take this much redpill. But if one soul is saved, I completed my mission.

Nice joke sombrero, but you have to go back. Filtered.

Oh my god it's a bait thead

IT'S A BAIT THREAD GUYS. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

The cognitive dissonance of you people is getting to ultra-high levels.

There must be hard to think you are a conservative when living on the most liberal country on history.

If Spicland is such a "red-pilled" place, then why are spics so degenerate?

Please man, try harder.

You're not even trying at this point tbh fam.

Already killed a baby today, amerifags? It's your hobby, right?

1,000,000 per year and counting.

numberofabortions.com/

Congrats, never a nation killed so many babies in history.

Why a nation like that should even be allowed to exist? USA in itself is an abomination.

Just accept to be colonized by the superior latino-american people, who do not accept such barbaric acts. Embrace civilization.

working hours per person in employment. a nation with a man and women each working 40 hours a week is "lazier" than one where only the man works, but 50 hours a week.

You know I can tell your accent is hebrew, right?

Even the slavs who barely speak english don't sound like this.

oh and i should mention that siestas and similar breaks are included in working hours in some countries

Feels good, man.

PIGS got lots of "working" hours too yet their economy is in shambles, gee I wonder how that can happen.

Must be something about the heat in those places.

WEW LAD

WEW
FUCKING
LAD

It's wrong because I'm not american.

Americans are basically jews or jew-friends.

2% of americans are jews. It's the biggest jew population outside Israel.

It's hard when you have to be honest.

See, unlike you, we are not jews, we do not have international banks and CIA raping every third-country in the world so we can live comfortably at the expense of the rest of the world.

I'm just a poor latino-american guy.

As I said , here we almost don't have jews like in USA.

Mexicans are a subhuman mongrel race of spaniards and natams, they deserve to fucking die
really though, i'd love it if instead of being populated by mestizos mexico and south america was populated by full blooded spaniards and portugese

Yeah, South America is filled with poo-colored subhumans. South America should be re-colonized, that's the only way to make that continent great again.

Yea, honesty. That's the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of latin culture.

Sure, thing (((OP))), sure thing

This is now a dubs thread

Let's not forget. USA destroyed the dreams of Hitler.

While Mexico mantained neutrality and was basically an ally of German and Japan.

Also, Hitler admired the Islamic religion, not hated it, like Trump and Holla Forums.

Also, the nazis had plans to invade USA through Mexico. That is basically what mexicans are doing today. They are carrying on the dreams of Hitler.

That people exist today who call themselves nazis or admire Hitler in any way, and support someone like Trump, an anti-Islam, anti-Mexican, pro-USA guy (which is basically the anti-thesis of Hitler on every level) can be only considered one of the biggest ironies of history.

Oh, grant me more of your cognitive dissonance. It's kind of funny, in a way…

Never forget what tribe did this to such glorious white nations.

a couple of nazi figures liked the idea of worshipping wotan, does that mean all of Holla Forums should worship him?

In what fucking way

Sourced by that the table talks book which is written by someone who was never there and based on paraphrasing.

Yeah, ebin. Hitler was evil expansionalist after all. Remember the 6 billion.

Go gas yourself, cuck.

Christ niggers pls just fucking die out already

Learn English Paco.

I think it's better that you learn Spanish, because Trump will lose and then one of Hitler's dreams will finally materialize: the conquering of USA by Mexico.

And when christendom finally wins over the american-jew-freemason empire, then feminism, homosexualism and every americanist abomination will cease to exist.

nobody here likes the Abrahamic faith pedro, now go get beheaded by the cartels

And in it's place we'll get corruption, laziness and rampant drug abuse. So nothing much changes.

It was gorillion, you filthy anti-Semite.