Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jP9pvuSki2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The balls on that chink. Respect.

Fucking silenced
+respect

mad respect

Respect\bump.

I don't know what they were gathering there and shouting about, but the asian guy was cool.

Pretty based. I had an economics professor that was this 6'4 Persian guy who didn't speak english that well. Once there were people protesting something in the school while we had class and walking around the hallways making noise and he stopped lecturing, stood in the hallway, blocked it by himself and made them turn around and protest the other way.

Azns are breddy gud protestors. This chink successfully protested and protest against rabid libshits and won with a single sentence. If he had been white, he would've been immediately silenced and possibly beaten.

Hey my new fav anime character :3

kek

Respect!

It's just so simple and blunt, it makes the protestors look like complete and total retards. Like he's explaining to them "You guys do know how libraries work, right?"

Can asians side with whites in the race war? We hate niggers more than anyone.

The Japanese are honorary Aryans. They are also more western then some "western" shit holes.

I always figured they would be on our side

Ave, hoc es Bibliotheca.

For years now I've been in a mood where if a nigger was trying to taunt me like that I'd fucking tear its throat off with my fingers. I'd never start violence but if I'd ever be in a situation of self defense I'd go full Sam Hyde on the nigger

real human bean

Liberals against racism

HIS NAME IS MC SMALLY YEA THATS HIS NAME GONNA GO BY THE FLOW GONNA PLAY THE GAME GONNA ROLL THE DICE ONCE OR TWICE

wew. avé.

I would have put my thumb in that sub-human trash's eye`

We need to lynch niggers

Why do the majority of niggers act like sub-human filth?

to be fair mate, the guy is high on PCP. He's not himself

All niggers can do is loot, destroy and pillage what white man create.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

He still doesn't have balls like this manly nigger stallion.

Niggers are why I carry a knife.

what type of knife?

I am sorry for the poor cat in the bags.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

This is a big earth, asian-bro. A big one. The whites can have the western hemisphere, asians can have the eastern hemisphere. Once we colonize space we can go our separate ways and stay in contact.

Just try and keep japan in check.

Most definitely yes!

What's the story on this one?

he dindu nuffin

What's not to love?

As a honky, I welcome our gook brethren.

well nintendo is now shit along with sony and microsoft.

That's pretty much the way I pictured it. Or maybe split off in three directions: whites, asians & mixed to see if anything good comes out of the genetic "diversity". It worked when we interbreeded with neanderthals anyway.

It almost sounds like they're speaking gook at the end

Beautiful.

holy shit

The white will turn on you. They only like other white people.

Wrong, the only other people we have respect for is asians. The nigs fear the samurai

hey, this is library

A very long point and sharp flip knife.

this actually pisses me off. someone please tell me those nigs got ass raped, even if it's a lie

HEY HEY HEY…. HEY this is Holla Forums

are you one of those skronny faggots who wear super light blue jeans and a knife with a clip coming out of their pockets. Please know you look retarded no one is afraid of you. If i wanted to take your shit and rob you, you would not get past the first punch to pull your knife.

2 step plan on how to destroy the liberal agenda:

that's not a nigger retard

improved version

No interbreeding you dumbfuck, look at the middle east and eastern europe for your answer
Why are you people so stupid

Also this.

Except, you seem incapable of looking after yourselves too, much like the niggers.

A heroine rises.
youtube.com/watch?v=jP9pvuSki2A

The preacher's a man, though.

Shame on that cunt's parents for putting her up to acting so shamefully in public.

What did he attack the nigger with at the end? Where can I see the full vid?

I don't see a nigger there. Just a powerless man's vicarious fantasies of having control over someone elses life, instead of it being someone else having control over his own.

The nigger fears the samurai

Hey, this is Library

外人