Genuinely Confused

Why is Holla Forums and Holla Forums and shit like that so fucking awful in contrast to Holla Forums? Every opinion you have there is wrong, and the moderation is much worse. Its ironic though because I legitimately like Holla Forums, and trolling/shitposting is allowed; Yet its much better than the aforementioned in a sense of the people.

Why is this? Anyone have a good explanation? The couple times I've gone to Holla Forums have been horrible experiences

Because they became more popular and have far more mods in comparison. Just look at 4chan for example, once it started to become more and more popular, moot started rulecucking the place to death. Also, don't confuse Holla Forums as a politics board, it's pretty much just leftist Holla Forums at this point.

The sane Holla Forums went to /int/

Well then the moderation piece aside. The people in Holla Forums are HORRIBLE. They actually tried to argue, "Chess is a bad game, because I'm bad at the game" that literally makes no sense kek. And they weren't even baiting. They were being 100% serious.

I said I like Kingdom Hearts and instantly a massive shit storm tells me my opinion is wrong. Its not even funny. Its just annoying at that point.

What sets Holla Forums apart is that they're funny about it. Not just circle jerking games that everyone thinks is "good" and "bad"

I'm honestly not even mad. More so disappointed. I like games and that board is too cancerous for me to enjoy to its fullest extent. So I'll remain a Holla Forumstard

I didn't make the Chess thread. Someone else did. It indeed isn't a vidya game, but its pretty dumb for someone to say a game like that is bad. Because Chess is a game with no unfair advantages apart from white moves first. Which is such a small edge it doesn't matter.

And yes, I like Kingdom Hearts. What makes everyone hate it so much?

I'm just podracing.

Same can be said with /a/ unfortunately. I fucking love anime and they think that critiquing an anime is wrong, in fact I've been banned for it. I'm not going in to details but it was over Lain (a shit anime imo). The community called out for the ban and one of the mods banned me for it. What it is is totally tyranny of the majority and is wrong for doing so. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean he should get banned for it. The reason being it's a "shitpost". There really is no cure for a cancerous community tbh. Unfortunately this is the norm on communities over the internet, if most people disagree with you, you will likely earn a ban and the larger the community, the faster you will receive the ban+deletion or anchor. This can be said for almost every board on this site. Except some notable ones like /liberty/ or /new/. I've tried really fucking hard on /liberty/ to get a ban and the ban never came. I tried acting like a total nazi for weeks on end and it failed me getting a ban. I also roleplayed as a communist saying that there was nothing wrong with gulags and how killing rightists is ok to do (on a self proclaimed anti authoritarian board). Yet I never received a ban. The bo there is based tbh.

I figured you were being facetious. So I took it with a grain of salt

total*

I love anime as well. Back on 4chan I asked if anyone has visited Japan. Got called an autist and warned by a mod or something like that. I was like ooook then.

I was a newfag at the time, but still, I don't see why its awful enough to post if anyone has visited Japan in a board about Japanese cartoons

This, I fucking hate our /a/, the tranny mods on there will not allow any opnions that differ from them nor any thread subjects that they just don't like. It's no fun allowed: the board and the worst part is that its userbase seem to love it and constantly praise their mods in extremely autistic ways as if they're on a crusade against people who actually want to have fun while posting.

You must be retarded buddy. Holla Forums is the shithole

and yet it's still better than Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Just post "moe is shit" or "anime is for pedos" with a vpn

better than Holla Forums or Holla Forums

nice try scholmo

Your a retard

its not my fault my mom took me out of fifth grade

You're

But seriously. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are so awful. Holla Forums is a shithole, but not to the same extent as those. Holla Forums is actually fun

But its not.
Unless you're a mentally handicapped pedophile. Than it is.

Shit thread, check'em.

But it is

Shit boards, go back to them.

But they aren't.

Only reason you think they are bad is because you more and likely got banned for being a retard. Which would not be surprising.
Now check my dubs.

But they are.
Nice assumptions there dood. Its mainly because the people there are awful and so is the content.
You can't even get dubs.

I haven't been banned from any board. I hate the community in those boards. But the ass moderation is still a thing.

topkek. Bask in the glory of my quints

Fag

Checked. But is that actually you, Maka poster? I am Madotsuki guy from the DXM thread. But Karen is my waifu. Mado I consider my alter ego

edgy.

Man, you guys complaining should just leave. Simple, right? Stop whining and get out.
Reddit is pretty cool for folks like you.

I did leave Holla Forums. I was just asking why its such a cesspool.

"ironic" whining is still whining

See, you can't read.
I said stop whining.
You didn't do that.

If you want to play semantics be my guest. Its one of my favorite games.

Whine: "complain in a feeble or petulant way."

I'm not complaining in a bad-tempered way. I'm just asking why its bad in my experience as well as others experience. I used good reasoning as to why I had a bad time there. I did the mature thing by making my egress promptly, and I won't return. I just want to explore the rationale behind the way they behave.

It's because people want safespaces and don't want to be confronted with their beliefs.

Even though I don't support banning people from chans I think most of the people banned from 4chan v and pol in the first place were annoying faggots. Not annoying faggots worth spanning, but they were still faggots. Then all the annoying faggots had a chip on their shoulder and came here. Now it's a culture built around being an annoying faggot. The people on b were less annoying faggots and so most of them had other viable options that they could go to when this board started to take a shit.

And they aren't.
The people there are actually quite good and the content is great. Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, really do live up to their places on the board list.
Unlike Holla Forums at the moment, which is getting absolutely flooded with shitposters, /inth/, Holla Forums, pedos, goons and halfchanners as of late. The board is cancer at this point, simply look to the horsefucker thread and now the "cute" thread, these squatters have lowered the overall quality of the board.

Stale old quints, screencapped by yourself. Sad!
As for the moderation thing, as long as you aren't a total retard, moderation is just find on those boards. Somehow I don't you haven't been banned before.

Kek

I've seen bans that other anons have posted and they were very shitty reasons like, "x anime is bad" being called a shitpost

>>>/cuckchan/

Maybe you should stop having shit taste in anime.
also you should pay attention to context, which a lot of these ban posts lack

xD dood rekt him so hard

That's simply a matter of opinion and think you're wrong.

Nice non-argument.
Thanks for conceeding that you were wrong.

Holla Forums is great but Holla Forums and Holla Forums are garbage.
Thanks for your opinions that went straight into the trash

Thanks but not an argument.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are good, whether or not you believe otherwise is irrelevant.

Thanks but you haven't said anything of any substance beyond don't like when I don't like or vice versa.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are terrible , whether or not you believe otherwise is irrelevant.

In addition to lack of arguments, you also lack originality. But avatarfags usually aren't very original so I'm not surprised.
As I said before, and feel free to recycle my post because I know it is hard for you to type with your disability. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are excellent boards with great content.

I'm giving you your own "argument " because the lack of self awareness is painful. All you got to say is "nuh huh!1!! ad hominem ad hominem!1"
Holla Forums and Holla Forums and terrible and only breeds more people like yourself. Now say whatever it is gotta say to help you sleep at night but I'm done. Believe whatever it is you wanna believe just know Holla Forums is terrible and full of equally awful people as well as Holla Forums.

Top kek
Now this is why Holla Forums is shit, because it has become a haven for retards like you! You talk all kinds of shit and when someone tells you to stop being a retard you act like it even more so. Might be interesting if you actually had a dialog about and your posts were more than just "thats just your opinion hurr".

Glad to hear you're done though, its the final nail in the coffen to your shitposting at least on this thread and a nice way to say "I give up". You are the reason Holla Forums is shit, buh-bye!

Forgot to sage, oh boy.

Holla Forums is a mixture of utter shit and brilliance mixed in with incredible digging abilities. Holla Forums is a dedicated board.

You are fucking retarded if you think those boards are/should be more fun when compared against Holla Forums.

Sounds like you got banned or otherwise told to fuck and are now poopermad.
Either way, anyone that isn't underaged or autistic can recognize that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are much better than this place. They produce OC, have a sizable community, have a seriously-aligned moderation intent on quality control, have active threads that actually move along fast, and have oldfags. This place is a cesspool of children.

I agree that you shouldn't have been banned but at the same time I disagree with you on Lain, frankly I wasn't into it very much but I disagree in referring to it as shit.

sa