Is Jewish Supremacism a Genetic Mental Illness?

davidduke.com/can-science-explain-jewish-supremacists-behave-way/

david duke is a christian.

christianity is the same mental illness as the jewish one. in fact jews reject christianty with the talmud since 2-5 centry.
therefore christians are fault for the existence of jews as we know.
now who else was created as an answer on christianity and the talmud? muslims.

so christinas are fault fore the infection of europe with semite rubbish.

david duke belong tho the category of dis-informants like alex jones, paul joseph watson, etc

the truth strength behind jews is the hijacked monetary system including the federal reserve, banks and all form of economy.
having the money they control the media and the government and therefore the police and military.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

go to bed little timmy

I don't understand your progression or meaning. Jews made kikestianity, got mad christians hated (once upon a time) jews, so made islam??? I understand the rest about christians opening the floodgates for shitskins, jew banking, etc.

Jews reject goyim, period.

That's like blaming Batman for creating the Joker and Penguin.

china. to establish an controlled opposition jews injected communism into china. chinese for at least now identify as communists. they are unable to free themselves from this semite ideology. thats why their 5000 years old country ended up in such a misery. btw if you have noticed this year "chinse government" has allowed chritians priests to start spreading christianity in china.
do you see the parallelism? do get it where the ball is rolling to?
now after china has gained some more christian who will start immigrating to china?
christianity is the ultimate way to prepare to cuck a country.

its not about blaming, its about david duke being a educated historian knowing all semite rubbish in details and still following a christianity.

its the same as the muslims bash all the gays. then they go and have sex with young boys. and there goes their credibility and who they really are.

Jews only have power because psychotic Christians believe in the retarded "Return of Christ" myth, and have been Cucked by the jews into believing the survival of Zionist Israel is important or Jesus ain't coming back.
This is of course an utter falsehood but Rabbis and TV preachers have enforced this myth in order to earn lots of shekels, 3 billion yearly for israel and untold millions for TV preachers.

Common Jewish tactic - getting you to blame the enemies of the Jews for the actions of the Jews.

Chrizis are not Christians.
Chrizi being the term I’ve come up with to delineate the heresy of “Christian Zionist” as though the words aren’t oxymoronic. They’re not Christian because they don’t follow the Bible or the tenants of Christianity. They fellate kike cock and blindly ignore their own self-interest. They’re not Christian, so they shouldn’t be called such.

In the same way that Keynesianism isn’t capitalism and marxism isn’t Holla Forums, HERETICAL SECTS that call themselves Christianity are not Christianity.

It’s that fucking simple.

Capitalism is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Holla Forums is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Christianity is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.

Is communism capitalism? Of fucking course not. Why? Because in communism, the market doesn’t dictate such and such, you know?
Is marxism, direct democracy, supporting the ‘personhood’ of corporations, supporting feminism, and supporting faggotry Holla Forums? Of fucking course not. Why? Because we were created to get away from that bullshit and restore our culture to its traditional values.
Is zionism Christianity? Of fucking course not. Why? Because Christian doctrine explicitly says that kikes are demons, have no right to the Holy Land, and that supporting them does not support God.

It’s literally that fucking simple, and any anti-Christian D&C sack of shit can be disproven this easily.

Just copy and paste.

This attitude needs to stop smh

I believe that kikestianity was created and forcibly injected into Europe by kikes. True European traditions and myths were systematically destroyed by it; sometimes whole populations were genocided, monuments and sacred sites destroyed. I don't disagree with that at all, and am well aware of communism's roots are. Supposedly (I have properly researched) top chinks have kike blood, and we should all know who were the architects of Soviet control and subsequent genocides.

My question is, wtf you were trying to say about the relationship between kikes, christfags, and mudslimes? I have my own suspicions that islam was made by kikes, too. Christianity as a self-castrating and outgroup-loving religion for the jews' greatest enemy (Europeans) and islam for the brown hordes to infiltrate and kill them. That I also have not researched seriously.

Wasn't there a thread the other day about "blood memory" or something? Basically, through epigenetics and "gut instincts", people are susceptible to the impressions and lessons of their ancestors.

There was even some kind of experiment. You take some mice and place them in a cage with an electrified square in the middle of the floor. The mice quickly learn through pain to avoid the center of the cage's floor and stick to the perimeter. The mice then have children that are immediately carried away to their own separate cage with a thoroughly normal floor. These mice also, without any kind of influence from neither the scientists nor their parents, avoid the center of the floor.

Jewish Supremacism may very well be a genetic mental illness. It's literally conditioned into them by all these centuries of them believing in it. That's not to say that with some mindfulness meditation and focused effort that they can't overcome it though.

typo

This is why most real scientists consider people like alleged-Dr, David Duke idiots. Alleged-Dr. Duke thinks that because Jews are 40% more likely to get schizophrenia than non-Jews, it would explain the so-called Jewish Supremacy phenomenon that Jews believe. Does he not understand statistics?

The world is not ruled by schizophrenics. In fact, schizophrenics, schizoids and people with similar mental illnesses make up a very small proportion of the population, and if that small number was increased by 40%, it would STILL be a small number. I know "Dr." Duke got his doctorate from some fake university in Ukraine, but even he should understand very basic statistics.

Schizophrenics in society are also rarely functional, let alone in power, so it would do very little to explain any aspect of Jewish society except that some Jews are kind of crazy.

The way he connects the study to "Jewish Supremacy" is mental that even a Marxist SJW professor would be proud of. Perhaps…

Most likely. Although culture goes in the feedback loop too.
To be honest, I'd hesitate in calling a "psychological condition" any adaptation that increases chances of long term survival.
Although jews have been doing the exact same thing, pathologizing healthy K-selected traits in whites for decades, so I'd be nice if they'd get a taste of their own medicine.

The issue is not just schizophrenia, but all psychotic disorders. Psychosis includes delusions and paranoia. It's not saying that all psychosis is debilitating audiovisual hallucinations. Psychosis, delusions, includes delusions of superiority and being chosen by some mystical being or having mystical paranormal importance and divine rights to genocide others because muh fucked up brain said so.

That's what I said a little later on. There are not THAT many people who have those disorders. Probably 2% of the population, maybe 3%. If you increase that number to 2.8% or 4.2%, that still doesn't make it a very high number.

Certainly not high enough for it to be an ethnic phenomenon.

you ask me if the jews invented christianity to hijack europe?

i have to tell i dont know.
i think more complex than that. jews back then had no power in europe.
they only migrated to where now germany is in the 3-5th century, where the border of the roman empire was.

for what i know is that chritianity make people into dumb illogical slaves without an own will. that allows the elite to control the population easily.
in 3rd centry the middle east was christan and europe instead killed all christians as they were persecuted in europe. the problem is the roman empire collapsed and the vacuum was the birth of christianity in europe. they simply took over the power and started to conquer in the name of jesus christ.

when the middle east found out about europe became christian, they pissed their pants, because it would mean they could be taken over by a european elite from the inside. so they complied islam - eventually their middle eastern christian elite was already hijacked by jews and half jews.

if you read the quran you see the pork-meat thing and circumcision.

that clearly indicates that crypto-jews jews were ruling over saudi arabia. when their local tribe invented islam they made it so they dont break major jewish rules. just imagine a religious crypto jew in a christian society needs to eat pork in front of others.
btw before mecca muslims were praying in direction towards israel - another jewish indication.
the basic idea of islam was to create another religion against europe and then they started to conquer spain.

If those psychotics are looked to as spiritual leaders (as they often aspire to be) to a population that is prone to criminality, lying, and elaborate schemes to steal from others, or even write the book on how to lie and deceive and ruse, it compounds the problem. If the rest of the population is prone to Asiatic tendencies of a primal, selfish, low-trust nature…

Look at how catholics look to the pope for views on nigger-loving and nigger acceptance.

Those are some pretty big assumptions that "Dr." Duke lacks sufficient evidence to conclude on.

wrong
i think everyone who believes in god is a schizophrenic. believing in a rubbish story and a holy spirit and a voice in your head is exactly of how you would describe a nutcase.
but it doest end with god believers only..

likely most people are in someway nuts. someone more someone less.
david duke - spends everyday of his remaining life to fight some stupid kikes. he could have a nice relaxing life by just becoming a government worker, earn some east money and have a nice life.
now he decides to fight and expose the jew-bums on daily basis and all he earns is criticism - thats pretty much what some people describe as a nutcase.
i dont, because if all people are nuts then thats the norm of our daily society

All Christians are Zionists, because all of them are descendants of Abraham through Christ and are part of the "promise", therefore, all of them wish to see the "prophecies" fulfilled.

All Christians are brain dead idiots. There is absolutely no other way to describe them anymore. I could forgive them 1500 years ago since they were persecuted, forcibly converted and had to "believe" without ever having read the Bible.

But, now? When you have access to the Bible? When you can actually read it with an intelligent mind? No, now we are talking about idiots who can't even read properly anymore.

And all Christian "Nationalists" hate Jews just because they denied Jesus. It has nothing to do with Nationalism on their part. If Jews tomorrow openly stated they love Jesus, Christians wouldn't give a fuck anymore.

Since we know Christianity came from the Jews, we also know they love it, no matter how much they pretend to hate it. They love it, because it has brought us down on our knees.

You believe wrong, then.

Just like the Tay-sachs gene doesn't always kill but still has side effects, the shizo gene doesn't always cause schizophrenia.

What side effects do you think it may have on Jews?

Neopotism? Narcissism? Delusions of grandeur?

David Duke is right about them. Jews are masters of incest. Spreading these genes to da!mn near half of their population would definitely have an influence on the warped Jewish psyche..….

Okeedoke, kike. Reported for obvious intl shilling.

It’s ruled by jews and jews are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia, so yes, it’s exactly the opposite of what you said.

Supposedly the Saudi elite are kikes by blood.

The kikes being parasites by nature naturally sought the most prolific race–humans, or Europeans. IIRC christianity came to Europe right as Rome was dying. Christianity was spread during this time.

I dunno what you mean by circumcision, I have only heard that kikes circumcise; muslims and whites (outside USA) do not circumcise their children.

I don't care about David Duke's suppositions. This is just stuff I've come across in research and browsing Holla Forums.

I've read that a great many fags on 8/pol/ hate david duke. Maybe because he's a popular target who put himself out there?

every sane race should at least has a bit of supremacy mentality.
if not, it's a sign of dying race.

Christianity was used after the fall of ancient Rome to get rid of decadence. Some of them were usury, homosexuality and orgies. The Chruch worked together with various kings in Europe to recreate society as a whole. For this to succeed the people needed purpose and spirituality. Christianity provided those. Christianity was never planted by jews. They hated it to the core. The Talmud is proof of this. Christianity was later subverted by jews however. Proof is easily found. You can find some pictures of the pope kissing Rotschilds hand, and of course the cucked pro immigration policies. And a bunch of christians being pro israel. None of these are core christian believes, but are still practiced because of kike subversion.

South Koreans do. Their women liked the cut burger cock so now their men get cut to appease their own women.

I say we call them "Messianic Zionists". Because whatever messiah they follow, it sure as hell isn't the one who the Sanhedrin condemned to death for calling them "the Devil's children", "a den of vipers", "whitewashed tombs full of dead mens' bones", and "the Synagogue of Satan".

Muslims DO circumcise baby boys.

Circumcision is not mentioned in the Qur'an but it is highlighted in the Sunnah (the Prophet Muhammad's recorded words and actions). In the Sunnah, Muhammad stated that circumcision was a "law for men."

inbreed parasites

I've heard this claim before, and I just can't see how it would work. Why would the Jews create a religious sect which wouldn't take hold of the Roman leadership for three whole centuries (and even then only by a freak occurrence) and then took two more centuries to "weaken" Rome enough for it to fall (mostly at the hands of other Christian nations, no less)?

muslims do circumcise their children - same as jews. how can you not know this?

they also circumcise their woman so they can feel pleasure while masturbating.

white people in usa and england circumcised their boys not out of religious reasons but because they thought it would prevent from spreading infections and to stop masturbation.
the problem is it didnt stop masturbation nor infections.
even jews in usa recently stopped doing circumcision, dome do it only symbolically while poking with a nail.

*can not

All abrahamic religions come from the same place , to deny the semitic conncetion is to deny christianity itself .
No matter how much mental gymnastic christians do, they will always be under babylonian lies.

most jews are schizophrenic, the voice in their head they hear is YHWH
seriously though, what god would choose a race of neurotic diseased inbred semites as his people?

Jewry comes from the semitic conncetion , to deny the semitic influence that Constantine I
exhorted and enabled in the roman empire is just foolishness

i think it because they married to their family.
just by looking at some jews they have extremely strange and ugly faces. and the reason no. 1 was intense incest, especially amongst ashkenazi jews.

muslims still have the same problem. before islam people from middle east and countries like afganistan were quite beautiful and intelligent.
but after hundreds of years of islamic sexual and natural selection they turned into super-ugly shit breed without IQ nor beauty - still they keep having children

incest can also have impact on development of the brain.

After reading this thread I've grown more and more convinced that there's an active shill campaign to demonize christianity and blame it for everything the Jews do.

You know Evangelicals really deserve their own slur for this faggotry. Christian Zionists sounds too good, it needs some sort of redefinition, as we already have crypto-jew/marrano for someone who (((converts))) to christianity but continues jewing\talmudding behind closed doors. Anyone have any good names?

Christ won't return you cucks, they just made you believe he would so you would agree to helping the kikes build their NWO.

do you even understand what christianity is?

I agree. Remember Holla Forums has made the mainstream news numerous times.

How are these the cultivation of human failure?

Turn the other cheek.
Give all your shit to charity

so you need to follow a semitic cult to have this things in your life? are you really this low end without own will?

its also nice to see on how you forget intentionally or unintentionally to post the rest of chrsitan ideas especially here on pol. its usually shills who behave like that.

in fact christainity contradicts pol.
middle ages have prove what christainity really is. it was when church and state were finally separated europe started to uncuck itself and to develop. until then it was no different from huga buga like in africa with people hunting witches and demons.
whenever you got sick its because someone "cursed" you.
and the world was flat.
what a good life!
and then came the white man and invented everything, now christians try to make it look like church was responsible for the science, even through they killed all scientist for being heretics. it was the 16th century when church finally stated to be abolished.

then the jews came slowly to power because no one was ready to kill them.

DNA was discovered only in 1869 and 1953 its structre was undrestood.

i bet you and the other cult-lovers are so dumb and uneducated you cant even describe the replication of dna.
even through you have all information available on the internet.

whats the purpose of dna? oh doesnt matter pissus christ loves you.

Christianity is the house slave discount version of Judaism.

Islam is the slaver discount version of Judaism.

Judaism is a secondhand monotheism ripped off from Zoroastrianism.

Hate is taught

"Mental illness" is a Jewish construct.

Bump

CHRISTINAS

my fucking sides, holy shit newfag you are dank

The whole evangelical Christ returning meme was originally a Zionist psyop, emphasized by Jews who infiltrated the Christian sects in an effort to turn the gullible Christian goy into their bitches. In large part, it succeeded. Israelis went from being reviled as 'Christ-killers' to being protected and funded as 'God's Chosen People'. It also helped in their efforts to come across as the victims in every historical interaction with white people.

Of course, now Christians do whatever the Jews want, even go to war for Israel.

Jews rewrite the history and reinterpret the stories of every culture they touch. Jews poison the well.

"liberals are the real racist"

cuckservative memes are pretty shit

First post is always a shill post. Thank you for confirming this, one shekel has been deposited to your account.

Thank you for serving ZOG, have a nice day, goy.

As an atheist. Let me tell you to fuck right off you god damned yid shill faggot. Only fucking thing wrong with Christcucks are the fact they focus on that bullshit 'turn the other cheek' shit kikes have indoctrinated them into rather than actually listening to the fucking hippy that attacked jews in their temple and blew them the fuck out of the water, while proclaiming you better have a fucking sword by your side god damned it.

God damned fucking shills.

This. Fucking hooknose volcano demon worshiping semites always fucking doing this shit.

and you are one of them

Yeah, because David Duke is subservient to the jew.

Yeah, because David Duke is the same thing as John Hagee.

I guess this is as good of a thread as any to post this in. If you want to hear a very recent roasting on hypocrisy, go check out the most recent episode of Adam Carolla's podcast. He had on a regular guest named David Wild who is a Jewish music writer. Carolla is usually the biggest good goy in the world concerning Jews but he actually called them out and literally said they're the biggest hypocrites in how they really conservative in their own communities/families but are super liberal with everyone else.

The first hour of the episode though is Carolla absolutely destroying Wild and liberals in general. It all got started when they brought up the shootings in Dallas, if I remember. Episode is from Friday (July 15th). If anyone else here listened to it, back me up on this since I'm sure there will be at least one person who is convinced I'm some sort of fan on the payroll or something stupid.

Jewish hypocrisy*

Forgot the important part of that lol.

yes, yes I shill for the complete destruction of the yid race.
And proudly.

right now you are shilling in favor of pisstians and they are part of jew ideology/religion to turn people into slaves and zombies.

hail jesus kike?