New JCPenny Fat Acceptance ad being shilled on Youtube

You guys got to see this.
Landwhale acceptance being shilled in new JCPenny Jewtube ad

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4388486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like we already got there maybe somebody post this on half-chan.

Who the fuck else uses the phrase but jews.

Fat chicks should be euthanized on sight.

That's not even that fat that thing is just grotesque and ogerish.

Holla Forums had a thread on this weeks ago, this isn't new.

HERE I AM
WEIGH AS MUCH AS A HURRICANE

You can wear a bikini, but everyone else will be disgusted.

(((Lieberman)))

Pure coincidence.

that's not the only thing they're breaking eh lads?

#healthateverysize

lulz

What this Woman needs is some good ol' fashioned critical theory.
Heart Disease Acceptance
Diabetes Acceptance
Obesity Acceptance

A major TV channel is promoting "fat acceptance".

imdb.com/title/tt4388486/

Fat male acceptance when?

Fat guys are a lot less gross than fat women at least. A fat woman is a tragedy, a fat guy is comedy until he dies of a heart attack.

What about White Acceptance, are (((they))) doing that?

Why is it so fucking hard for people to stop eating? Just fucking drink coffee or some shit, jesus.

#WhiteAcceptance

I read the title of this as "Here I ham"

lel

You know why "fat acceptance" is a thing? Because generally speaking the only men that morbidly obese chicks can land are niggers and various other shitskins.

The fat chicks don't want that.

So what specific group has a low acceptance rate for lard ass girls? Handsome white men.

It puts a hilarious new spin on fat acceptance when you realize when these hamplanets are actually complaining about.

*what these

I'm actually ok with this. I used to associate problem glasses and colored hair with these psychos but those became too mainstream and almost impossible to differentiate them from normies. Now with this, it's even much easier to stay away from them.

bump

Land whales getting media attention for being fat.
At least the first chick was honest "My life wouldn't be better if I were thin".
Yay, because you would still be unemployed but no one would give a shit about you.

this has got to be her fetish

That the Heavy Weight Champion of the World mate

She must be a hardcore prepper, she knows if she has to eat after the collapse that his corpse will provide years of food after being properly preserved.

body language suggests that it wouldn't be difficult to take her away from him

but, being fat or otherwise ugly isn't disqualifying for a man. being beta is, and that guy isn't giving her a hoverhand.

Somebody link in the comments to Sam Hydes video where he eats ice cream while laughing at fat Tumblr cows.

Her fried eggs in boyfriend lard will taste so good though.

True

She looks as fresh a crisp $12 bill

I have not seen this yet

Sam Hyde is a faggot manlet. Go suck his dick elsewhere.

Isn't Sam like 6'4.

Anyone below 8'5" is a fucking midget.

Trips don't lie.

Be nice, TRS fans aren't the brightest.

Your newfag is showing

Surprised you didn't call me a "newie" or whatever the reddit term is.

>>>/trs/

N-NO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS! PLEASE! NO MORE!

They will realise that they will not survive when their country collapse. Nobody will want to deal with the fatties.

Trips confirm Sam Hyde is a big guy.

Nice one, friend.

I dunno man, I doubt she actually likes him, it's probably her fetish. Which means she isnt "with" him, she's using him like a fat dildo. She probably bosses him around and is a total bitch, because what's he gonna do? Lose weight? Lol

Reminds me of pic related. I bet the only way to "take her away" is to be just as fat, but with more money.

15 foot tall nephilim master race checking in. All you > 10'' manlets stay mad.

That makes my dick hard to be honest.

Some girls are naturally built to have thick thighs, big tits and a big butt. The problem is, hamplanets think they are these girls, instead of who they really are: undesirable gluttons.

Take my ex please

Nigger is 5'8".

Women who are fats are doing us a favor. Some women can try to hide the fact that they're feminists or SJWs until they have their claws into you and can make a false accusation against you.

Fats absolutely cannot hide the fact that they are fats, and it is 100% a valid reason to not have friendships or relationships with such a person.

I cant even get her to go on walks with me anymore, even with the new human trafficker app

You're half right and half wrong. When i lived in the south i met alot of Mexicans who dated fat white women, some areas were niggers and fat white women. Generally i guess they took the fatties, i think to some extent some settled for the nigger and the spic. But it was more common for thin girls to date white guys, light skin to white latinos to light brown niggers.

I generally attract whales but i stay away from them, i rather stay single than harpoon a whale

To go on a bit of a tangent rant here, im a /fit/ guy, i work my job, i to the gym, run a mile every day, maybe 2 miles if I'm frustrated. Fit or thin women are usually taken least the ones i like, I've been approached by married women but i always turn them down because i want my life to stay as easy as it has been. But the single women who have approached me are usually 190-200+ pounds, my black friend says im lucky and im wasting my luck by not tapping "dem fat booties" but thats not what i want, i just want a thin/fit cute girl i can lift with my arms not a construction vehicle

What stops you from dumping her?

Problem=solved.

Disgusting.

is this the dress she had to beg someone on twitter to make for her?

'Human traffic' this bitch out of your house. Imagine how fat she will get if you marry her?

Retards.