Where my army at?

Alright pol, I have a personal problem and it's somehow on topic.

Heathen-type craftsman here, looking for people to work for. I want to build the gear for pol and all us crazy people? I have skills damn it! Tools too! Just no materials but the trees in my back yard, a box of antlers and some leaf springs… but I need Kevlar, resins, steel beads of specific shapes, and so on and so forth…

Where the fuck are the cool right-wing nationalist groups out there? Ideally not Christian ones, as I am not a Christian.

Arg, how do I find people to make shit for? Kek shields? Full body armor?come on…

Other urls found in this thread:

gordonsmasonicrings.com/catalog1.htm#DIA
rizon.net/chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clarification, I don,t mind working for Christians, just not arming the ones who hate me, lol

Make a Holla Forums themed ring or something out of silver. Get a design and make them and it'll be our own version of the /k/ patch. I wouldn't mind paying for one.

Thats what all of them say, get at the end of the line

Oh, me and my wife could actually do that one together. Do people really want those?

Hell yes. I'd love a crypto-Holla Forums signet ring that I could wear that only other Holla Forumsacks would recognize.

This almost seems like a meadhall-style meetup plan.

I make stuff too, and can get you shittons of spring steel from where I work, but not if you're not physically near me.

Pol rings are cool, make those. Keep them subtle, so we can wear them in public.

But muh nano particles

I'd actually 100% buy and wear one if it was subtle enough

Alright, we won't be able to start making the designs until tomorrow (when I get the new battery for our graphic design LAPTOP) so let's figure out the designs.

What are the most universally accepted symbols of Pol? Kek is my favorite, but I am biased in favor of frogs…

Also, shall I work in any numerical or occult symbolism, or just make alternate designs with such?

And the rings, we can make these legit signet rings, ones you can stamp letters with all official like, heh. Would that be a bonus?

Steelman Pacific Northwest?

I'd totally be down for some actual signet rings, I personally wouldn't mind paying like $50 for a nice silver signet ring, but it needs to be inherently Holla Forums. Something that would become our version of a /k/ patch. Something subtle yet a symbol unmistakably Holla Forums worthy. I'd help design but It's a bit late. Best of luck mane.

Maybe set up an ebay or an etsy to sell them if you need to?

Whats your email OP

As far as that goes we could go full meme magic and make a sygil or something, no use in making a symbol go to waste. Paste email OP, definitely interested in this.

Interested also. A ring would work. You have it made of silver and have 8 diamonds.

Can you actually craft me a magical right? I want to have meme magic on me at all times.

Needs repeating digits

?????
profit

This, it needs to incorporate the 8 of diamonds.

Why is Hephaestus a Dwarf?

Not complaining, just wondering is all.

Ahhhh! The feds!

To all the questions so far…. Yes!

I have to check material prices and decide on method of production, but we should be able to keep the price relatively low. :\ My bills are under a grand a month and I make all my own shit, and dinner runs through my back yard, so profit margins aren't a big concern.

Keep the ideas coming though. #1 is now to find the soul of Holla Forums

I have

No idea. I was undecided between an image of Wayland, a dwarf, and Hephaestus, and that's the first thing to pop up on images watch for Hephaestus and I said fuck it.

If we are going to keep the price reasonable, should OP obtain actual lab grown diamonds or cubic zirconia?

Estimate on a full scale iron dragonslayer?
100% serious, can pay you in buttcoins or paypal.
We could also meet if you're close to me, as I imagine shipping something like that would be difficult if not outright dangerous.

I think you should start out with crude but masculine iron with a very simple but crude relief that can be stamped into wax or other soft surfaces. I'd love to see a frog wearing a crown popping up in wet cement all over town.

(I will provide the raw materials)

Whereabouts do you live? I'm interested in this sort of thing, but I doubt you are local to me.

If you're making a signet ring, you can make an elongated oval knuckle duster for more room

Nigger that sword would weight like 200 lbs.

Even pic related couldnt use it in battle

At least look into alternative lighter weights (steel)

Here is an attempt for some kind of seal for the signet ring, it's POL in Germanic runes with 1488 in Roman numerals underneath.

Same thing but with 14/88 as the numerals.

Please forgive how shit they look, was just trying to express the concept.

Would wear to work.

That's a bit rich for my blood, I was just suggesting that the 8 of diamonds be incorporated into the design. Maybe a ring with the card face or 8 diamonds around the finger or something. Of course, there could be a premium version with actual stones if there was the demand for it but I think a cheaper one would be best to start off with.

I design heraldry and emblems, I studied it for a few years, but I'm shit on the manufacturing end and have no access to engineers.

Anyone care to collab?

I get using runes but why combine them with the classic Latin alphabet?

Was going to use runic numbering but all looked a bit samey.

You could find your local HEMA group and give them deals on brigandine's.

I would really like to see the "Battle of Nations" competitions in size and scope.

Also not being Christian doesn't bar you from doing business with Christians.

Think without the numbering at all is possibly better but I do enjoy the 1488 symbolism

Forgot to attach.

I like the first one better. I'd wear something like that.

Get me one of those as well OP.

Alright, last responses for the night, have to crash.

Rune guy, fear not, for I am A_Wizard!

Berserk fan: You should probably go straight to the foundry for that one, I'd have to melt a whole car lol.

Other sword guy: Cool sword, very practical… what types of swords does pol usually use anyhow?

Alright! Now back to biz, the kek ring should be child play, kek willing of course, and stainless steel should run under $50. I can't really estimate for other materials yet without doing the designs though. Definitely planning multiple designs though.

Losing consciousness now though. Will have my racetams in the morning at least, so things will go quicker tomorrow.

would buy.

Dwarven fiction is a great place to get stuff like this man. Dwarven shit is all about making a name for yourself on your own, being tough as iron willing to face all challenges and pain. Pic related is a famous Dwarven saying:
"råsh numol libash thol"
Which literally translated means
"Die lonely, with your axe in the deep."
A sentiment I feel is appreciated here. Make it far on your own, even if doing so is dangerous.

Dwarven Fiction also typically includes caste systems that encourage brotherhood, companionship, and specific avenues of skill that maximize the efficiency of a society. A people that work themselves to death, and drink themselves dead again in the night amongst the company of life-long companions.

yeah yeah "dorfs not real" duh. I'm just saying their aesthetic kicks ass and their culture is based. Wouldn't hurt to have a little inspiration from the Stone Folk.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I pretended to be one of balins followers as a kid, so I can't bully.

That is the stupidest shit I have ever seen

He says using the latin alphabet and arabic numerals

get your history straight mohamed

Dwarves are seriously threatened by cats and their culture revolves around being beaten to death by (((nobles))) for failing to fulfill their absurd requests.

I would only recommend them as a "how NOT to live" resource.

Can you do tight mail with small links? Gloves, arm protection and such to defend against slashing.

I would buy a Holla Forums ring as long as you don't add that gay ass shit with the kek. You fucking weirdos ruined pepe for me. Keep it non heresy and I'll buy it.

If you actually want buyers don't add it, because at least half of Holla Forums is on my side with this.

Serious question, how much for a katana?

i know we hate masons but look at some of these rings for reference, you've gotta admit the designs are pretty interesting. Holla Forums needs a line of rings like this
gordonsmasonicrings.com/catalog1.htm#DIA

Can confirm, I'm no bannerlord, but I'd like it to be a serious reflection of what we stand for. Holla Forums in dead languages, or 1488 in roman numerals I could probably stomach and wear around, but I'd prefer it to be a new symbol.

Won't get my hopes up though, I doubt people on a taiwanese rowboat-based instant messenger could come up with something that great.

That's actually a good idea… think about it, Hitler used the swastika, an old symbol that he took and used, and he lost WWII.

What if we make a new one, our own creation? Hitler used the swastika, an old worn out symbol, and he lost. If we create our own it symbolizes that while we share his ideals, we will not fail as he did.

Sorry for double typing that, but I am pretty excited about the idea

Do you have machinery to produce assault rifles? If no, then it's pretty useless.

Holla Forums knot

You do not belong here faggots.

Spotting Forum spies 101:
9. Refers to Hitler too often

the Holla Forums knot?

Kek

That's the first time I've ever been called a spy/shill w/e.

Even if I were a shill how the fuck did my post have anything to do with spying on you?

You're one of those kek freaks aren't you. Fuckers are making me not even want to say kek anymore

Do you have a portfolio of your works?

Without some proof or showing your armours worth you will have no serious consideration.

No idea who is, but yeah his reasoning doesn't seem very sound.

No idea what that is, I joined Holla Forums after gamergate died, but have lurked on chans for over a decade now. Feel free to post it.

I was thinking about something along the lines of the banners posted earlier in the thread, hence the bannerlord thing. Maybe a picture of a family on a shield, with a bleeding heart being cut by a sword above them? I am a newfag by many standards, though, which is why I didn't post my idea right away. Feel free to criticize, or throw your own ideas out there.

Well what's the metro area closest to you? Maybe some people know some people (either on or side or just good folk) from whom you can source your other materials.

Holy fuck op, I have a bunch of left over money from my summer job, I would pay for one of those, fuck it, I would pay for two…..

THAT FUCKING COMIC JUST FUCKING STOLE MY SIDES AND MY HUBCAPS!

Just do the Holla Forums infinity symbol on one side of the ring and then on the other side do that Germanic pol logo. No 1488 text.

Alright, just woke back up. I'm going to have to get these projects going one at a time, due to simple factors of time and resources, but each step will fund the next strip's prototyping.

Going to focus on the rings this week, as those will be the easiest to get into production. I,m going to design a proper bindrune for Holla Forums using traditional techniques with the elder futhark, and work in a numerological code (lol aso traditional anyhow.) Further, another kek design will be made by my wife for the kekites, which I find more than amusing as she woke primarily with Egyptian gods, as well as Egyptian themes in general. (Shrine to Anubis right in front of me already.)

Next week I will try to have a proper shield or two to showcase and get opinions on. That's right, shields for pol.

After shields, then likely bodyarmor. I have a fucking of testing still to do with the armor, but I plan on testing a lot of the tech with the shields. I worked on some new composite designs last year, and I'm confident that I can cut the weight in half over traditional ballistic plate designs.

As for a portfolio, I'm making a whole new brand for this for numerous obvious reasons. If you guys can't wait a week for the new stuff, I'll see if I have any examples that don't immediately dox me. (Not that anyone but the mailman can ever find my place, but I don't want to be news until we all have full plate.)

I live over a hundred miles from the nearest urban population center, but I get around. Don't worry about materials yet though anyhow, I need to go one step at a time. Once I have bugs worked out of the designs, and can start proper production, then I will ask.

Though if you want to help me find good prices, or know what to stockpile for trade, here are some things I will need for the shields and armor.

Kevlar fabric (or equivalent.)
Wire/metal meshes.
Spring steel
Leather and hides.
Steel Cable
Snaps buckles and fasteners. Need to figure out the best choices for this still. Modern armor needs to come off quick in case of injury, but never come off as result of use.

Also, update about the pol knot. I like it, but it's flawed as a bindrune. I will use it as inspiration though, and turn it into a proper working bindrune, with proper flow throughout the design. Runes are one of my specialties, so this will be fun.

Use Holla Forums's knot

I have the impression that the average FBI agent DOES secretly love us.
They are masters of deception and infiltration, yet they keep making those extremely low quality bait threads just so they can justify to their superiors "well, I tried my best, they are just not biting the bait".
The next week they re-open another shitty thread and then say "sorry, I truly tried my best!".
Secretly they laugh, knowing they help us in the small way that they can.

I'd really like to make a new version. Also, it has a swastica embedded into the design, which although is not a problem for me… it does make shipping to most of Europe a bit of a legal issue. :/

(check'd4kek)

DUBS

TRIPS

AND DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRM

MAKE ARMOR NAO FOR NAZIS BASED ON UNIFORM LOOKS/DESIGN SELL TO NATIONALITS AS DESIGNSTED SMITH OF THE GODS

Also signet rigng with KEK's sigl (PICRELATED) would definstly buy from you.

>trump now has a new pet frog

Come at us, (((christian))). We ARE Holla Forums now. Get over it. You don't have any support besides your (((>>/christian/))) hugbox, and you know it.

Any pagan smith has no responsibility to a (((christian))) like you who would slaughter us for his (((yaweh))) at any time.

Back to >>(((/christkike/))) you go!

That seal is sick, we can definitely work with that no problem.

I want to chime in here on this issue. Almost ever Christian who counts for our cause (mainly spec forces guys I have known…) has told me, in complete honesty, that they would be happy to fight and die besides any pagan warrior who is true to the same cause, the protection of our people's and way of life. Culture first, religious choices are a private matter. That said, I am an American, and that's how most of us (in my experience) deal with this type of issue. Besides, if the emperors of Byzantium were willing to work with us against Islam with the Varangian Guard back in the shitty-days, we can work together now. Though obviously, I'd never work with someone who sees me as the enemy, that simply is not the majority of today's western Christians.

So youre an AFA member I see.

Don't worry, youll see them with the mask off soon enough.

AFA?

Also, anyone think I should build in a ground to the armor? Would help against electricity and lrad

If you're going to make signet rings, you ought to design one that can be inked and used as a stamp, maybe a simple backwards Holla Forums to start out so you can deface subversive posters and flyers etc. with a Holla Forums stamp.

This.
Christians that want to work with us are welcome, but those that oppose us should be treated like every other enemy. Same goes with Pagans and us Agnostics.

Because there's no way that the 8ch server could possibly fingerprint you . . . And even then none of these boards would ever, ever share information with the government!

Stop coming up with excuses to shirk organization and be low energy. If you post here at all, the Feds, if they care (and I doubt they care much), already know who you are.

Can you craft a metal-sheathed crusader shield with a typical cross plus the symbol of kek?

I am Christian but I have to agree. Cucktholics are sperging out too much with their purism and their no fun allowed iconoclasm.

Like I said I would buy one

(Yes that is Diocletian with cabbages lol)

I like the design of the pol knot, but, if you're looking for something else, how about a Kolovrat?

Asatru folk assembly. Theyre known for being """"diplomatic"""" toward (((christians))). Youll see what I mean soon enough- they dont hide their true intentions very well.

It's just that some people don't like to have fun I guess.

Those fucks? I will say this then.

There is no such thing. Organized religion has no place dictating anything. NO MAN SHOULD EVER SPEAK FOR ANOTHER! Do you see a fucking power of attorney signature with odin's signature on it anywhere? Anyone who would try to turn us into Jews or Catholics or any form of organized dictated religion, is a fucking traitor to society. People like that are what happened to the Jews, and to the Christians, and I don't reckon for a moment that either party had the taint to them that they do now, before they gave up their minds and wills to those who would dare consider themselves to be anything other than themselves.

So yeah, fuck them lol. I'm off on a mission to save the worldtampons and weed for my wife!

Hell is forever!

Only for slavs. The eternal german has often enough tried to exterminate us.

Sweet fucking get.

As an electrician, either a ground to the boot or total insulation for the wearer from the armor plating would be essential to protect from taser attacks or even lightning strikes.

Putting some kind of chaffing on the plates would be important too, to hold onto shrapnel from bullet fragmentation on impact. The chaffing could provide the insulation to a degree as well. Leather or rubber are standard insulators for electrical work.

Also, mfw we're literally talking about prototyping armor for the Emperor's Legions
(For curiosity sake)

I would definitely buy a signet ring.

I run or trying to start a men's clothing company, details we need to speak about. Would love to talk to you.

Yeah you faggots need to contact me ASAP. If you're making clothing items, leather goods, bracelets, uniforms, items for men I could retail it for sure.

rizon.net/chat
#1488clothes

See what I mean ?

Youll see soon enough. Anarchist Odin aside, AFA types will see how christians really are.

humanity itself is an organized religion you fool. we are all in this together.

ya u run a male bondage store?

Well, my plan so far involves Kevlar liner, flexible support layer, plate and connector layer, composite layer of NOT TELLING and then a top layer of leather and sheet metal possibly, for aesthetics. At any point in that chain, I could add a layer of wire mesh and run a ground wire to a clip on the boot heel for all f an extra five bucks and another 10minutes labor, but is it necessary?

Oh, Constatine, gimme a bit dude, making dinner. Also don't be so eager, you haven't even seen any of my work yet… well you might have, lol, or at least my wife's.

Diamond Snake in the figure of Eight

Never too Early and Never too late,
Always and Forever, will it Seal our fate.

But… then in fancy latin or something. with a pic of a figure 8 snake

I'm thinking of San oroborus in a helix/8 shape, and possibly Holla Forums in a repeating loop interspersed with a few runes on the rim of the face of the ring. I will try to get a few sketches done and posted tonight.

Signet ring, hells fucking yes. I've been looking for one, got wax and everything. My wife to be is great at calligraphy, this would be perfect to seal letters.

Otherwise, a shrine sized bust of pepe. Maybe do a series of twelve most notable, perhaps the GET OUT something awful frog of our ancestry included?

What the fuck are we going to need with shields and body armor? We're going to win the coming war the same way our piss-poor ancestors defeated professional soldiers–hit and run tactics.

If the plates themselves are in no way contacting the wearer's clothing then no, a grounding wire isn't necessary and would probably end up a detriment if he's standing in water, so I'd say no.

Not sure, but I think Kevlar insulates pretty well too.

Hey have you>>6673150

Hit and run, yes as the hammer, but body armor, shields and shotgun tercios as an anvil for niggers to be dashed to pieces on.

Add in improvized grenades and the ritualized combat aggressive nigger have no fucking chance.

Get with he times man, this is 2016! How are we supposed to go to our Trump rallies without our Trump shields and bodyarmor?

Testing

give me a throwaway email so we can communicate

Fine

or get the fuck on chat, this email bs is annoying

Getting pretty far with concept work now. Should have something to show soon.

Holy shit tell us about the rings!!!!!

Hello sexy FBI agent,

Alacrity daemon literally sniffs the HTTP referrer of the browser, you can not submit a reply or thread without the HTTP referrer being sent. You can spoof one.

This shithole logs your IP.

When can we bang?

So, is this going to turn out like the Tarot user where he initially gives hope and then disappears forever? Cause that shit was infuriating.

Do not worry for A_Wizard in #Holla Forums's IRC is still with you.
Just tell him when he needs you and he'll be right there

Have some inspiration OP, protip, use the knot portion

These would all make good stamps just as they are, without having to reverse or anything. Whack it on a stamp pad, transfer to subversive propaganda poster, walk away.