Lets assume that child banging and grooming would be legalized...

lets assume that child banging and grooming would be legalized. just like homo was banned years ago but now is totally legal.
so if child sexing was legal, what kind of child would you choose? what age and what looks, personality?
and what would you do with it? how would you pick up a child or 13year old? and what would you do with the children?

I wouldn't do anything sexual with a child whether it was legal or not

The law isn't what stops me, I don't do it because it's disgusting and immoral

And how do you define a 'child'?

What's disgusting and immoral at it? I think banning children from having sexual pleasure is immoral.

well if it's legal you can now do anyone
No need to be so picky about looks anymore to make sure it's worth it

This.

Dysfobia suck my dick.

reply to yourself?

Yeah, we should legalize children and teens, they are hot

Can you make an argument that isn't "muh dick"? Just because it "feels good" doesn't make it any more disgusting.

asdasijdiasfjaosjcmzmcnah

let me protect your honor miladies

…. you are not anonymous

prove it by saying my name

:^)

my name

touche

17 year old child

lel have to listen that song again :3

what kind of sick fucking data gathering thread is this?

this is a perfect troll thread

I wouldn't do anything. banging pre-teens is not right in my opinion and teenagers are annoying as fuck.

Well, if child fucking was legal, I would fuck dysnomia in the asshole every day, and I wouldn't have the common curtsy to give him a reach around.

I would be really nice and supportive and wait for the girl to contract baby rabies and rape me.

we need to protect children and make them just watch cartoons all day

shill thread

I'd just let my own children express their curiosity and desires freely, whenever they manifest.

I would find a cute tomboy 14 year old girl that likes Star Wars and have sleepovers to watch movies, play videogames, eat pizza and read comics with her, and maybe [spoiler]kiss on the lips[/spoilers].

I would find a cute tomboy 14 year old girl that likes Star Wars and have sleepovers to watch movies, play videogames, eat pizza and read comics with her, and maybe kiss on the lips.

best answer yet

3-6yo For playing and cuddling.
7-10yo For everything except for sex.
11-14yo Ready for everything and anything.

Do you just hang around pedo threads waiting for something to misunderstand so you get to use that image again? Is that what you do all day?

I would get me one of them new shota trap gfs.

I would take her out to eat and shopping and we would do fun stuff.

We would do a lot of foreplay and dry humping until she was the right age to take her boycherry.