I'm seriously considering doing this. I'm not going to be using them for anything because I'm autistic...

I'm seriously considering doing this. I'm not going to be using them for anything because I'm autistic, which can be passed down to progeny and poison the gene pool so I think I can manage with one.

The only two concerns I have is:

Help me out here, Holla Forums

heres a better idea:

less testosterone will disrupt your hormonal equilibrium and your body will develop girly traits.

Sounds good to me :^)

You mean… like nut stocks?

exactly my homogeneous homo

As someone who lost a ball because of testicular torsion, I highly do not recommend this OP, you lose a part of yourself and have constant irritation. It's hell, I'm tearing up a bit as I write this actually, but anyways
No, it hasn't for me but you get a little depressed after the operation, but nothing that affects you long term.
Your testosterone won't lower either, as the second testicle will do double the work.

hell no thats just the gov't trying to lower the white population. ignore the jew instincts and resist the money

It does affect some men. I have a scar on my testicle and I'm taking testosterone replacement. An old friend of mine also had a testicle removed some time ago and also had major changes.

Yeah everyone is different.
Don't know whats up with the testosterone though, but it's probably a different case.

How can you just do that? Go on the internet, write some bullshit story and spread lies?

I'm tempted to do this now. The fuck do I need my balls for? haven't had a girlfriend in like never and am an autistic shut in. Besides I can live easily with 2d. 35g can rent a nice small trailer made for one some nice gaman shit and all the booze I an drink until I die of alcoholism.

Gonna start chopping of the homeless balls off and selling them

gg

inb4 castration becomes the new circumcision for Christcucks

Never will.

Have you not yet realized that Christianity was a religion developed in order to maximize reproduction?

Of jews, yes.

Well yes, the Jews initially came up with the idea, but Christians and Muslims adopted it.

Why else do you think there are so many of them?

Islam? Conquest? Christians? Jews

u wot m8

Atheists dont breed.

not like you're ever going to use them anyway

Ah.
Yeah, I'm an autistic atheist, which I guess is why I missed the joke.

This is fake. Its been debunked. ONE guy was offered 35,000 to have one of his testicles removed and replaced with an artificial one. It was part of a controlled experiment with a college.

I am dead serious, athiests dont breed, check statistics please, they are an evolutive dead end.

Bullshit. Testosterone will go down, OP will become depressed and regret his decision OP must think about this very carefully, lest he make a decision which he cannot undo.

(TFS) thanks for sharing

I'm unwilling to part with one of my nuts, but I'm interested in devising a scheme to convince others to do so if there's some way I can get some of the money, but I can't see how I could convince them to pay me a percentage for losing nut.

Are there any possible benefits that could come from having this done?

You get $35,000.

threads like this remind me that anyone might be browsing Holla Forums, of any level of stupidity

that's a modern european map

contemporary europe looked different

ignore this post

how is that?