I want to fuck this girl

I want to fuck this girl

Check zem

and she wants to get fucked

but not by you

It's a boy though :^)

this meme sucks

Look at those hands, clearly a girl. Boys have larger and thicker hands.

In this case I would fuck it either way,

In the show it is a girl, in the manga it is a boy, in OP's picture it is fuckable either way

But she is dead.

I don't speak jap well enough to tell but I thought it was ambiguous originally but the people translating it didn't want to restructure sentences just to be gender-neutral (same with Crona from SE). And then obviously the voice actor had to have a gender.

One thing is certain, regardless of how things change in 100 years people will still be arguing about Pitou's gender on anime imageboards.

At least there's one thing everyone can agree on, and that's the fact that Hisoka is the only good thing about that manga.

I expected that to be something inflammatory that I would hate but I actually agree. Nice surprise.

The nen shit got out of hand during the ant-king fight. Hes going to have to pull a boat load of stuff out of his ass to figure out a way for Gon to survive the hidden land or w/e its called.

I doubt he will go there tbh.

you know you have to kill her first.

There is no way he wont. If its shown as a place, it makes sense for the main character to go there. Incoming time skip more than likely.

Nah the MC will now be Gin, gon hasnt even been mentioned anything near about going.

Can't he not wish for it? I don't remember how that ended. If not I bet he just relearns it or something.

That would be cool.