Tee hee, cat's cradle

Tee hee, cat's cradle.

It was a shit load of fun. lol!

How it gets done. You pile on one heaping pile of bullshit after another. You make up a story so outrageous no is wiser for the effort and it sounds completely dis-believable. I couldn't have had a better time unemployed at the time. To this day I still have no idea if those guys were serious or not and I almost lost the troll a couple of times there but playing mysterious (usually me messing around on other shit or smoking pot). It gave the air that something rare was happening.

As you can see, it got cataloged with the disclaimer that it is all pure grade bullshit.

Sometimes we took humor seriously. Sometimes we took seriousness humorously.

Nice to see you, btw we archived all the threads for future use.
>>>/catscradle/

I'm pretty sure we will again. Just have to sit and check in, if something sticks out. We can all run a new mental exercise to examine the nature of reality.

Hey man! I know I sometimes forget some of the bullshit we slung around and occasionally go peek to get inspiration. I obviously eventually got a job and had to give it a break.

Now, gloriously underemployed again. Hopefully not for long. Need to pay the rent, etc.

How do you keep getting unemployed? teach me the secrets of NEETdom

will we ever have Satoshi Sunday's back?

I do computer contracts and help build startups until they get sold. All the work I do is all project based. Long hours. Lots of busy stuff to do. Getting people coordinated. And knowing what to do with the technology a place has.

Otherwise my generalish plan to life is work hard when I'm on a contract, spend very little, and make sure I take my retirement in pieces. If I'm working for the rest of my life because of a shitty economy, fine. I'm not going to be bothered dying in inches in a full time job when I can manage my money and work very hard for a fuck tonne of money.

I've actually got degrees and tonnes of ceritifications. Been doing computer crap for 30 years. The first ten years of my career: long days, shitty pay and figuring out my career and how my industry works. After that, got a contract for a government agency from Sept - May, it paid a lot more than all my other jobs and paid overtime on a contract. I banked 45k, had the best summer of my life. My day would start with fuck girlfriend, breakfast, golf, beer, steak, fuck girlfriend, bed. Then in the fall I got another contract for two years and I made sure there was two months off in there to do nothing (well I would usually go study or recertify on something).

30 years it pays my bills and I work as much as I need to. I'm fairly easily amused and a cheap date.

For Satoshi sunday…maybe. Since the last time the 100,000 satoshi is now 60 cents. I might have to lower it to roughly 20 cents, but sure. I'll need to see what's going on.

Otherwise that's my news, what you guys been up to?

your life is a lie based around earning and spending money without the power of imagination and meaningful thought.

There is no truth except there is no truth.

And only part time, still have to pay bills like everyone else if I want things to take time off. When you live cheap, clean and reasonable. It's pretty easy to do if you keep your priorities in line with your resources. Trade my time to put technology sand castles together that get washed away with technology fashion trends…for money.

I'm a capitalist.

respect, I'm trying to do the same honestly. I just wish I could find a way to do what makes me happy whilst paying bills. that's why I'm lashing out on another user.

No worries man. Believe me, there are things I hate about the computer industry but you just suck it up while getting your bills sorted out. I remind myself the contracts are a huge bag of ass that pay a fuck tonne of money that have a start and an end.

Here's the secret to it. It's all about what you are making an hour. I've dated professional chicks that make 100k a year, they work all year long, 60 hours a week and spend 110k a year.

I can work 6 - 10 months in a year. Charge 600 a day, bank nearly 50-60k while living cheap. With the rest of the time I take my time to do what I want to do, which is usually this…or putter…or play with the dogs…take a nap. Whatever. Time is one of the only things you can never get back, if you arrange your life properly understanding you are going to work for a living. You don't have to work like a slave for some shitty government or company longer than you need to. That's why I love contracts. They run out, clean hands, work is done and get some deep slack on. When my savings hits a number, I bust my chops looking for more work to go build business systems and get people in line with what they are trying to do with them. There are days it's like putting toothpaste back in the tube, for those days I usually smoke a lot of weed. (grow a couple of plants…cough cough!)

If you want to get pissed about inequity. Check this guy out. His fucking cat is a model that makes 3 million a year. It's completely retarded.

You might want to listen to this dude for inspiration. Unlike me, he's actually got a pretty good system that I've borrowed a couple of nifty ideas from. Everything he talks about how money works is so true.

Takes the approach that the idea of a retirement is laughable and to take your retirement early plus how to manage it. I strongly suggest this book to any young NEET that's trying to get their head space shaped on getting paid.

You want rain?

i dunno, did you want rain?

I'm indifferent. Right now its like spring instead of winter. :-\

im indifferent aswell. aye I got to go out into a park bcuz it's spring instead of winter yesterday. pretty gud aye?

As long as the roads are clear, I'm off to hang out with the girlfriend tomorrow in town.

aye that's pretty gud. suck "her" dick twice for me.

I'll be thinking of you the whole time. Ass

well that's pretty fruity. why would you be thinking me? shouldn't you be concerned with your own existence? or is this anonymous poster larger than the room?

The answer is banana hammock.

Fucking epic taste fam