Untitled

;__;

Looks like a television movie. 1/10: Not Kino.

Christ, these movies are ugly.

You realize who the DP is right? Right? I'm sure you don't but he's good. No shit it is Columbus

MEME

Evidently not.

He shot Brazil you wanker and those shots are good.

Cinematography is about in motion, have you seen the film? It looks good like the scene where they stumble on to the blood writings. Top atmosphere

Brazil looked like ass.

if you can't tell the difference between good ones and bad one idk what to tell you look up the cinematographers who did HP. Idziak did three colors blue for example and did OOTP

That's Terry Gilliam directing the camera did what he wanted it to. Now I wasn't trying to say it looked amazing but it is great for the tone of the story.

Why is this not mentioned more often? It was actually pretty great.

I really liked it…

I didnt make these

I just want to dump these potter ones but I can post others I have a lot

It's okay you probably are the kind of kid who got confused by the time travel when it is different from the book and actually one of the only proper instances of theoretical time travel dynamics on film, see the novikov self consistency principle. The first two a kids films, people hated the latter ones because how different they are and because how much they tried to have character development. 3 5 6 7 are very good. I'm sorry you think LOTR and HP aren't god tier fantasy in terms of tone.

Goddamn, you're absolutely fucking retarded.

again you are a retarded fucking mong. both are great for what they are and that is fantasy now fuck off

Harry Potter is a juvenile garbage. You're a pleb.

lmfao

Harry Potter doesn't have enough walking in it for you? That dreary dreamlike orwellian progression is top.

Brit kids from 20 years ago, sure. But today's kids can barely handle Harry Potter.

If you don't raise a fool they can handle both. I think I have a mature eclectic taste and I like both.

There's a reason the first two movies have a different vibe to the rest, the first two have a different director.

Of course, even the second is slightly more darker though but they both stand out. I think all of them feel different as they go along.

FUCKEN COMMULISTS

ALL OF YOU

Evidently not.

Pleb

Not an argument.

I don't get this thread

Takes one to know one

What are the first two?

On the Silver Globe