Explaining the human condition

Guys, I was on the crapper a moment ago, thinking about life and I think I can describe the human condition. It's based off three biological traits we have.
So, because you're the only common thread between every bad thing that happens to you, you subconsciously blame yourself for it and because good things don't stand out as much you don't remember them. That's why human beings feel guilty and miserable and why the ride never ends. Thoughts on this theory? Shitposting also welcome

If only we could be frog people instead

it's better than I thought it was going to be when I started reading

you dont know shit you angsty faggot.

I won't pretend to be a writer, but thanks

I feel as though if you have enough good expiriences, it becomes a smooth flow of positive emotions.
Maybe it's because I go out of my way to do crazy shit like digging for clay or hoarding trash for diy repurposement, but once you except that you really are just one out of 7 billion and your life doesn't matter, you stop caring and all the bad things are just a way to give yourself strength or learn more.

That's the goal. It kinda sucks if your brain is stacked against you though.

What males you think I'm angsty? People are weird and have fucced up issues. That's the truth

you oversimplify the human brain until it is no diffrent from an animals's brain. Do some neurology and you will see that the brain is more than just wires, unlike what the media will tell you.

I can understand how yu came to that conclusion though, you being a normie who listened to nihilistic marxist atheist prooganda and didn't think much past that.

please see

Pretty much that, human passed on the natural selection but bugged the sistem and now we are in shit.

thats great.
by that you mean that our life's are not any greater than other's, right?
Not that nihilistic bullshit about how everything is meaningless and pointless?

Good try you self important turd burglar

Never said either of those you fag.

Katana fight!

But user, Human's brain are no different from animal brains. In fact, some animal brains are physically and functionally better than ours.
We just happen to have reasoning and thumbs to make tools, and some monkeys can do that too.

okay.
They are made from the same material.
But so is the eifell tower and the lionsgate bridge.
That does not mean they are the same thing though.

If you want to proove me wwrong then go ahead and try to build a computer that can even compare to it.

Computers can't compare to animal brains either. In all of evolution the same tools get reused in different ways. While we're smarter than animals we still function similarly.

Eiffel tower and Lionsgate bridge doesn't have the same design nor functionality. Shit analogy/10.
You realize that computers are functionally better than a common brain, right? Only humanist faggots believe the contrary. If you don't believe me make a calculation as fast a computer continuously. Sure, we program computers, but they do the things they are programmed for better than us.

(you)
so you admit that you made a straw-man?
and you dont seem to understand my reasoning either.

I wont deny that i am religious. But im arguing from a scientific perspective and not a theistic one. because we know the shit-storm that results when you start to go into a sperg rage like you already have and start using straw-men to defend yourself.

Now calm your tits, get over your period, and be a man. you faggot

and i agree with that sentiment.
but at the same time, we differ from animals.
We, of all the creatures on this earth, are the only ones who have thought about our existence.
We, of all the creatures on this earth, are the only ones with a concept of morality.

Im saying they are made of the same stuff, but serve different purposes.
did your mother drop you on your head when you were born?

Brains are self awared, computers not.

They certainly lack complexity though.
If you think computers can compare to the complexty of the human brain, then you are poorly equipped in wisdom.
Computers are a gross over-simplified example of what the human brain can do.
Computers are linear, and that is how they can calculate so fast and well. but when it comes to logic, reason, or uniquely human behaviours, computers can never match.

Look at how a electrical circuit in the human brain is built.
Look at how a computer circuit is built.
now try and draw a circuit diagram for the hypocampus.
hint: you can't

Its just autism.

wisdom = understanding
you do not understand how computers work if you don't understand the differences between them and the brain.

Now read through the full thing instead of dropping it at the first sign of trouble.

I'm not gonna argue with this, but animals are to a small extent as well. While humans are vastly different from animals our brains evolved from more primitive ones if you deny evolution then you lose all credibility to argue from a scientific prospective it's the fact that we are self aware that we use animal survival tools to make ourselves feel flawed

Yeah, and it's still a shit simplistic analogy.
Well, no shit. Animal brains are the same as human brains with a few differences here or there, but those differences doesn't really explain why we have more reasoning than your common chimpanzee.

Animals do alright without reasoning. Functionality is where it is at. A computer can classify hundreds of items in matter of seconds, humans can't.
Now consider that my argument isn't based on how the brain works, we have brains that function a lot like any other chimpanzee or even rodents brains, difference is we have reasoning. You could argue that reasoning is what makes us somewhat special, but that doesn't have anything to do with how our brain works, The reason computers aren't better than us is because they lack reasoning, but for individual tasks they're better than any brain ever will.

Scratch that too. I forgot that animals also have reasoning at some extent, like Octopuses and rodents.

It's largely because of the the fact that we have a more developed cerebral cortex which allows us to think in terms of complex systems (mathematics, philosophy, art etc.)

lel

I agree, somewhat.
If we weigh ithem by functional efficiency, then the linear nature of the cumputer is far superior to the human brain.
However, some people assume that does mean we could make robots that are like us, but smarter.
The problem is that, though we lack functional efficiency compared to the linear nautre of the computer, we have multiple types of intelligence that, though less efficient, are of a greater quality.

We program computers to solve chess, they dont do it themselves.
We program ourselves to solve chess, nothing ese does.

The human mind, though less efficient, is puperior in its ability to solve complex and dynamic problems.

The worlds current best super-computer cannot even come close to comparing to the human brain.
I wager that way will never come until we can build our own neurons.

because no truth exists except the truth that i find convenient for my argument.

If there is no truth. then how is anything you said true user?

First, you are mixing anons, second, i know that, please understand, a pc can do maybe a lot more than all humanity together, but it isnt self aware for that, autists cant get that and i am not trolling.

No and you know it and just for more butthurt, ants use tools.

And we can use them at the same time, fun fact, autists not.

you don't understand the autistic spectrum.
I am high functioning autistic and i am able to do many at same time.

There seems to be some confusion about nihilism ITT

Nihilism basically just states that there is no intrinsic meaning, purpose or value. As far as "truth" goes, I suppose nihilism would be strictly empirical.

Nihilism doesn't state that we shouldn't have values and principles, only that those values and principles are a matter of perspective.

although i do get into pserg rages sometimes :P

ITT user tries to explain why nihilism is a good excuse to ignore my argument.

I'm not the user you were responding to

Not at the level of a neurotypical person:

There is something called "degrees".

Nihilism doesn't state anything, thats the rules, its like "the only rule is no rules" therefore you have a rule so tips bullet.

Get a room.

If nihilist philosophy didn't state anything, it wouldn't exist.

This. Nihilism usually accept facts, not truths. A fact doesn't necessarily have a meaning.

t. idiot
It's like saying that atheism oppose to anything that religion represent, instead of just the lack of belief in Gods.

oh.
sorry for that.

but still. people like that user use nihilism as an excuse to ignore my argument whenever i make one they disagree with.

I do admit that using Nihilism as an argument for ignorance or inactivity is retarded, since nihilism means that things lack a meaning, but that doesn't mean you just have to stop doing stuff.
In fact, for me is quite the contrary, we've gone this far without a meaning, so there's no reason to stop.

You never addressed my argument. You just told me and use tools which is fuckin' sweet

i hate u right now.

Well, his creator destroyed his existance, or at least he tried and most of his writings are jokes, like the comedian from that overrated comic book.

Oh boy… the autism is strong here, buddhists believe in "gods" they just dont believe in them, thinks are a lot more complicated but what you call "atheism" must be called "materialism without models explaining anything and negating others models".

You're the first person I ever "trolled"
I'm a real shit poster now:)

I prefer the flavour of nihilis that the book of ecclesiasted presents.

1. the inevitable marh of time
2. nothing lasts forever
3. everyone will die eventually
these are the three points the book of ecclesiastes makes in sum total.
the lesson is that we should learn to live ans smell the roses in the short time we are here, instead of wasting our time looking for meaningless things to outlast us.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about këk

congratz user.
you are now the devils anus incarnate.

“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”

Thats zen.

English isn't my first language, but I'm the only one who didn't understand a word of this post? Or half of it, at lest.
From what I got, my answer is that Buddhism still relies on mysticism and supernatural. You could say Bhuddists are atheists, since atheism in only not believing in god, contrary to what fedoras want you to believe.

Yeah, this, pretty much. That's why nihilism is such a wonderful thing. Shame that angsty teens interpret is as
I CAN DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE NOTHING MATTERS IN THE END

i do not understand what you are trying to say user.
I have been muted for 1 minute trying to say "wot".
The moderators can suck my hairy balls.

Glad u both agree.
The book is in the old testament of the bible.
It was written before any of these eastern philosophies developed or before any philosophy developed tbqh.

The other goy quoting me got it.

No, atheism is is just materialism, what if we found that supermen are real and they visited earth in the past? Atheism just say that they arent real, its just materialism with blind eyes, nihilism for fools and what is nihilism? bhuddism for megalomaniac imouto fuckers.

Nietzsche didn't form the basis for nihilism.

Also, it's worth noting that he didn't destroy his existence, but was most likely suffering from a brain tumor at the time when he went insane and croaked.

Even if u arn't christian, the bible is still a very good literary work (if not also a theistic work)

That my theory (I am the fact of of this thread) isn't such a dramatic oversimplification that it can't stand up. We do a lot of what we do from instincts but we get to self reflect on them too. The reason humans are so weird is because we're wired to think we're flawed.

Truth brother!

Reminder: religion IS philosophy (spiced up with myth)

See this please:

What if nihilism is caused by a brain tumor?

that is true.
Though i beleive is it something more.
But that is another argument to have on /christian/, and not Holla Forums

Wait a minute… are you the dude I had a 15 hour debate with about Christianity not being compatible with nihilism/pantheism??

The Tales of genesis are really good if you look at them is a mythos with bits for truth spiced in (as with any myth).
The genealogy of Adam who's a representation of how technologies came to be.
Its really good. U should read it sometime.
Especially the books of wisdom (proverbs, eclesiasted, job)

You're attributing more features than what there should be. It's true that you could be atheist because you're materialist, but atheism, again, is only not believing in any deity.
Also, only because Buddhism involves nihilism doesn't mean that nihilism is Buddhism too, retard.

This. Religion also have undeniable social and political undertones.

Doubt it, it's most probably caused for being a parasite. And I'm serious, most people realize how valuable life is when they're not suffering it.

no. but it soundss like you hade a good convo.
want to sum it for me?

i really need to fix my spelling.

Well, syphilis then.

I am christian btw.

Relative, some are honests, others not, sometimes is a tool like commies said (like cultural marxism).

Fun fact, check the number of chromosomes then the history of the ribs, then chromosomes on apes and what happens on downies, it cant be a coincidence.

What is a deity? atheism says that tor didnt exists, yet we can create one in 2 centuries. Religion isnt just about deities and our relation with them.
Btw, nihilism involves buddhism baka.
Agree, fun fact, both tumours and syphilis come or are parasites.

Btw:

buddhism:

nihilism

atheism

Hell yeah, I completely agree

I hardly know where to begin. Basically, he subscribed to a certain brand of Christian mysticism and didn't believe in an afterlife or a supernatural deity with desires, and I was contending that those views were not compatible with the bible if he believed that it was divinely inspired. My main point was that if he had this view of God as simply representing the whole of reality (oneness), then by that line of reasoning it wouldn't make much sense to attach special significance (sacred, holy, that kind of thing) to one religious text over another, other than for traditional purposes. And that if God was simply oneness, then attaching the word God to it is superfluous.

Anyway, it was the best conversation I've ever had on an imageboard and I wish I screencapped it.

Apparently there has been speculation recently that it was a brain tumor. I dunno, it doesn't matter.

Is there any std check on his sis?

same seems to go for any convo on imageboards.
allow me to post what i have screen-capped

Look in a dictionary, that's why it exists.
Yeah, that's why atheism oppose only to the belief of that deity, not to the religion itself, only fedoras and militants do that.
user, is the other way around. Buddhism is much more than Nihilism, while nihilism doesn't necessarily involves anything else.

That's a really shitty analogy, user. Buddhism is much more than that, that's why it is a religion. Your Nihilism definition is the same as an angsty team would have.

No idea

Nice. Group stories rarely amount to anything, and it's always fun when they do.

What is a joke? i have been shitting on nihilism all the time, check posts please, again, i am the one saying that buthwer contain nihilism:

All analogies are shitty, the point is that budhism give a "temporary/incomplete answer" while it search for the truth.

#2 and #13 were done by me
I was OP
The secret to a good story thread,
is to use anonymity

i havent sorted it out yet very well. Our life is pointless, but while alive you should enjoy your life and live freely.