Pence 95% Likely to be Trumps VP

archive.is/FjPj4

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Trump for the love of Kek do not chose Pence. He will sink you with the independents hard. Flynn MUST become VP at all costs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelRCaputo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/10/donald-trump-likely-choose-indiana-gov-mike-pence-/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/10/gov-or-vp-indiana-s-pence-has-friday-ballot-deadline.html
archive.is/tQwsC
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc21534.html
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/662327126855655424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

really interesting that it's going to announced tuesday since Trump himself has repeatedly said he will announce his VP at the convention.

a site that has a category "proof of the GOP war on women" is warning Trump of the mistake he's making?

seems legit

Except other sites are reporting this as well

I hope this is just some bullshit they're making up like with Jewt and Christie. Literally what does this guy offer? He endorsed Cruz right before Indiana's primary, which at that point Trump's victory was inevitable so he would have to be a complete cuckservative.

The fuck happened with Flynn? He's mostly okay.

Hillary is threatening his family like she did Comeys. Hillary is the mole codenamed MEGA

No thanks, he's already been exposed in the other threads.

Exposed as what?

REPORT + SAGE + HIDE

This is LITERALLY the EXACT same way they started the "Jewt to be Trump's VP" lie.

This. What exactly was he exposed for?

As a shabbos neocohen goy straight out of Bush Sr. era of conservatism.

other sites just repeat what other sites have said. literally nothing.

Getting sick of this "I don't like something negative about Trump so I'm gonna autosage it" meme.

This is actually pretty damn serious considering Michael Caputo is saying it's gonna happen

twitter.com/MichaelRCaputo

He hasn't. [5dd39f[ is ((())) or a useful idiot.

Flynn wants to disarm israel. Flynn was booted from the Military for being mean to ISIS.

All (((they))) have is that he's a "liberal" and he's a career military man and he used jews to write and sell his book.

That is literally all.

So then why is Trump holding a rally in Indiana?

You sound like a shill. When asked to substantiate your argument you just flung empty words.

Tell me what he did. Give me the actions he did that caused this.

He called out Obama for working with ISIS.
He wants Israel denuked.
He is an american athlete who married his highschool sweet heart and served his country, rising to the top while doing so.

I hope he picks him

Suck some more alt-right dick fucking faggot OP

Because its an important state in November?

So does the media choose Trumps VP?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/10/donald-trump-likely-choose-indiana-gov-mike-pence-/
OP at least could have given the initial article that was slightly less cancerous. Washington Times is the only other site reporting this, so you really can't claim that it's something widely known and credible if LW that knows a guy who knows a guy who's Dad works for Nintendo who knows a guy that works in the Trump campaign says that (((Mike Pence))) will be the VP. We need some actual evidence.

Also
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/10/gov-or-vp-indiana-s-pence-has-friday-ballot-deadline.html
He's currently running for reelection, and they have to make a decision soon if they want to pick him, and that may or may not happen.

Nothing, it's one schizo sandnigger that's mad that Flynn has become the most viable choice and has convinced himself that he's a Ziocuck just because he named a few unconventional states that we don't talk about as enemies. This is the truth.

But it's awfully strange considering the convention is about a week away. And that Pence is on Trump's shortlist

archive.is/tQwsC

He said this yesterday. He completely avoided the fact that it's Saudi Arabia creating these terrorists and blames Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea.

also meant for

Yes but Michael Caputo is saying Pence is gonna happen

It could very well be after that where a VP announcement happens. I remember him implying he might do it at the convention itself. Also Jewt went to an event with Trump, but there was nothing there. The fact that they keep switching who they think the VP will be every couple of days and claiming it's 99% certain makes me not trust things like this, sorry.

Then why is Caputo, a former Trump advisor, betting heavily on this?

It is a shill.

Its not his money ;^)

It's just a guess, he doesn't know shit. There isn't any reason to think he would choice Pence over Jewt, Christie, Sessions, or Flynn at this point, for the most part. We've heard details for all of them, and many people claim that one of the others will be the VP. There is no consensus here, it's just the guess of Caputo and whoever the other source was. Nobody knows except for Trump himself.

OP calm down. It's going to be okay. :^)

Well, if we want to be serious here, I really do think that Trump's best choice would really be Newt Gingrich. It would seriously boost his popularity among cuckservatives, which may be what he needs to sway them away from Hillary.

Not even Trump names the Jew user. A good sign that this guy isn't cucked as a supposedly someone with a military intelligence background would be to name Saudi Arabia as a major exporter of mudslimes militants. He's already came out and said that the US helped create ISIS, he should have took it one more step in that article if he wanted legitimacy.

He's gonna pick someone out of left field. None of the Repulicunts match up with him enough

Cuckservatives/NeverTrump are like 50 people on twitter, they aren't real

It's going to be Sessions, Newt is a complete fraud.

That's why many people want Flynn.

I know you're baiting but honestly fuck what the republicucks think. If they aren't on board now, nothing's going to change that. They can get raped by niggers for all I care. We need someone who can actually bring in people who might not vote republican at all otherwise, and doing that by being able to be an attack dog on Shilldog and Obongo, and whoever Shilldog picks as her running mate, probably Pocahontas. And above that, act as assassination insurance. None of these cuckservatives fit the bill.

THIS WAS JUST POSTED ON HALFCHAN

DID THE /cfg/ AUTISTS DELIVER?

Hillary Clinton's visa and passport:

Diplomatic visa number: 5010213628
Passport number: 910086093

Source: wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc21534.html

Good goy.

He's a good pick. Trump will win easily. The Holla Forums demographic really isn't important to cater to.

What the fuck are you talking about, Flynn was barely on Holla Forums's radar until today when some fag made 3 threads on him, may as well include this thread too. The superior Democrat side choice for Trump would be Jim Webb, we've already decided that months ago.

If Trump was to want someone with military experience as a VP, Petraeus would be the slam dunk since he was removed from his position for the same thing that Hillary wasn't indicted for.

I was refering to the poster

Not blaming Israel is pretty obvious m8, I thought Holla Forums already agreed that it's impossible to blame Israel for anything in the MSM. Blaming Saudi Arabia would be hilariously easy and would unravel the Middle East in less than 5 years.

Fuck no.

and please stay in them.

Nigger, that was at least two days ago when the first thread appeared. I didn't even say there's a consensus, but he's miles better than Jewt. Jim Webb is decent for a Democrat but he's still a cuck and pretty much off the radar in general, nor is he on the short list.
Petraeus has too much baggage to bring on.

Compared to Jewt's anti white immigration quotas? If you want a Democrat, it's Webb. If you want someone who is right immigration, you want Sessions.

Funny, that's what I suspect about the Alt-Right. Meanwhile, I know dozens of anti-Trump cuckservatives IRL.

Good. Target is going out of business for siding with those embarrassing degenerates.

I never endorsed Newt. I've always disliked him.

I'd prefer Richard Lamm, although that is never going to happen.

He's shit on foreign policy. Supported the Iraq war,

Sounds legit :^)

And Flynn faggot who is either a well paid liar or someone with fluoridation poisoning for blaming Iran for ISIS.

Agreed but a better choice if you really want a democrat. The dude was in Vietnam and would get all the vets/more neutral democrats.

Compared to Hillary? Nobody can shittalk him otherwise they evoke Hillary's skeletons in the closet.

That man is ancient, is he even in politics anymore?

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in recent politics who wasn't bluepilled on Iraq. Most people really did believe Sadam had WMDs. When the (((experts))) are convincing, civilian politicians have no chance.

Perhaps not fluoride but schizophrenia.

At least it's not Nude Sandwich.

Like I said, "never going to happen". I just mentioned him because he is one of the only Democratic politicians who is good on immigration and multiculturalism.

Jimmy Duncan. He's good on immigration policy as well.

There's not many good options for Trump's VP, unfortunately. NeoCohens were pretty brutal in their hostile takeover.

Yes, allahu akbar my brother, death to these American infidels that hate ISIS.
On a serious note, yes it's a bit retarded, but if that's the best you've got then it's nothing compared to the other options.

Jim Webb is flat out okay with the muddification of America. He's better than most Dems for sure but that's not saying much.

Also don't underestimate the double standard that the libshits have. Hillary's long list of scandals are just fabrications, but Petraeus's one is a deal breaker, this is what they really think. It's best to give them as little ammo as possible.

That being said stop sperging out so much. Who the fuck cares about North Korea? They're an irrelevant non-country, and I'm pretty sure you're taking out of context what he said, which sounded more along the lines of an "alliance" and not outright training ISIS troops.

I vote for Ben Garrison. He'll know what to do.

Oh fuck.
Why him?
I didn't know who this good goy was until I clicked
He is literally a no name.
His 15 minutes of fame was making flamers buttblasted, that's it.

Trump needs one of the following for his VP

I actually read that as "Prince 95% Likely to be Trumps VP" and for a minute there, I knew Trump would win in a landslide.

But then I reread it, and remembered that Prince is dead now, and realized that Hillary Clinton herself must have had input on Trump's VP pick. It couldn't be more perfect for her. This guy's whiter than the dirty old men in the Vatican, and that just cost the Don the election. He should have chosen a token black woman like Beyonce, Halle Berry, or Oprah, and he'd win in a landslide, stealing the entire black and woman vote from Hillary as well as most red-blooded American males who like hot chicks (not super applicable to Oprah though). But I want to see four more years of Halle Berry in business skirts, she's got my vote.

This thread is shit. OP's waifu is shit. Only Trump know's who he's picking for VP.

If this is the best Trump can find, then there's no reason to keep faith in Trump's plans for the Middle East. This guy is a complete retard, I don't know how you can rationalize it this way. The man put ISIS and North Korea in the same sentence as two players in an alliance against the US, this is Legion of Doom tier and complete misinformation that benefits both Israel and Saudi Arabia, the real players behind ISIS.

Weren't a lot of people here pulling for Pat Buchanan?

Maybe for the same reason he's not a Trump advisor anymore

except we got votes nigga, you ain't got shit

Trump is no fool, whoever he has chosen he must have looked through completely.

Questioning the emperor is not only retard but more importantly is heresy and should be punished by being sent to commiefornia.

He'd be great, though I'm guessing he is considered too old.

Trump would never pick him anyway now that he's gone into full-on pro-Israel pandering mode.

Trump or Buchanan?

She's threatening to kill jews?

Who gives a shit what "other sites" say? Who gives a shit what anyone other than Trump himself says?

Trump is pandering to the Zionists. Buchanan recognizes that American and Israeli national interests are not synonymous and is willing to criticize AIPAC and their fellow travelers for pushing the US into wars that aren't in the national interest. Sheldon Adelson who is a self-admitted single-issue voter for Israel's national interest has pledged $100 million in service of the Trump campaign. Trump's not going to pick anyone that would potentially piss Adelson off.

Show yfw

Pence is based on the fag issue.

Good.

In other words, he has the same position as 90% of Republican politicians.

some satanist kiddy diddler most likely

Most current year Republican politicians are too scared to take on fags,

I kind of like this guy as he gave Rato the worst endorsement ever.

This nobody site is full of shit. We won't know VP until the convention.

I wish he would pick him. There isn't a better debater than Buchanan, I wish he was on tv more. I don't know why he is not an official Trump surrogate.

Mike Pence? OP, you faggot.

Disinfo and misdirection. Planted leak probably. Trump paid his former advisor Caputo to say this so the media would flip and give Trump more coverage.

It's going to be Newt, they're misdirecting everyone at the last second to create the biggest splash during Newt's announcement.

lel no one wants Newt, he's had 3 wives and was cheating while going at Bill

this is a fishing line, to see how people react, instead of sperging argue whether this is a good pick or not, and WHY.

Yeah but Trump needs a hardliner VP
He needs to in order to save his life
If he picks Jewt or this Cuck then he's going to get killed

The Alt-Right doesn't reallly exist but Ethic Nationalism does but a lot of EthnoNats don't speak up

Trump already turned down big money which he'd receive in exchange for making him VP.

#STOPSTEVE

We Wish Learningcode
We Wish

are you mentally retarded? seek help ASAP

Nice try, Team Preston, but I'm onto you. We can't let the former HUD Secretary that cut costly yet ineffective government programs to reduce waste into our government! His successful record with the Small Business Administration, as well as in the private sector with his environmentally-friendly waste disposal company, must never come to light!

#STOPSTEVE #STEVEPRESTONTHERACIST #ADOLFPRESTON

is that how you intepreted that line? LOL learn english burgerfags

it says nothing about those countries funding terrorists. when an alliance "picks up" others it refers to them joining the team.

If that's the case, the splash is getting seriously diluted by how openly Newt is saying he's campaigning to be the VP pick

I'm genuinely shocked that you guys aren't noticing that these "leaks" are fake, and it's just the campaign feeling out what the public thinks about the veep choices.

Hillary narrowed it down to the vagina and the nigger already… she's probably waiting for Trump to play his hand first.

Except Pence pussied out big time and catered to the gays in his state. He's also a massive flip flopper.

Maybe with Pence at the helm we can drive away the faggots from the alt-right. I know that term is toxic, but with Richard 'homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity' Spencer and that kike Milo the alt-right is chock full of fags. Could be an ideological cleansing. I still prefer Flynn though.

he's obviously going with Oprah or Mark Cuban though, how's she going to counter that?

From what's been going on Trump is gonna announce his VP right before the convention

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/662327126855655424

I get what he's saying, but he didn't say it very well. The proper way to write the original post is "The debate over homosexuality would appear to be the last stand of implicit white identity." The implication being, the acceptance of homosexuality would mark the end of an implicit White identity.

It makes absolutely zero sense without the context. He's not very good at this.

Hahahahahahahahaha holy shit nigger, there's sad and then there's sad

Forgot pic

Those are some strong jawbones. Almost of the caliber of that kike dyke.

Your subject should say "jews try to meme Pence as VP"

Trump absolutely needs the rustbelt states to secure the election. Indiana went Obama in 2008 and Romney in 2012.

The voter blocs in Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania overlap heavily. If he wins these states he doesn't need Florida and his chances of winning the elections go up significantly.

Since he doesn't want the Governor of Ohio (cuck-Kasich), and cannot put the democratic Governor of Pennsylvania on the ticket, the next best option is Indiana.

RICHAD SPENCAH
YOU CUT YOUR HAIR LIKE ME
I CUT MY HAIR LIKE YOU
OHHH YEAH

He has a legitimate histrionic disorder. I'd feel bad for him if I didn't want to kill him so much.

I think this is his master plan. If he says hes going to pick a good VP they are going to do what ever they can to steal the nomination away from him.

reported and filtered lol

And he has a huge belly now that you don't realize when he is just on talking head shows. Not good optics.