Permabanned from local convention

So I went to this local convention, wich I go twice a year. It's not a big city so the one in the summet is inexpensive, since people tend to go to the major convention in the other town.

I was drunk, I was asking random people if they consented to a hug. And I was like because consent is important. One girl is like you know what even if you touched my tits I wouldn't give a fucc. So I play woth her nips as she enter her # in ma phone.

Go to an other girl tell her what just happened. She told me she dosent give a fucc either. I do the same play with her tits while she enter her #.

Go to about 6 other girls, als them if they consent to a hug, as they say yes I make sure with them, thT if AT ANY TIME, they found my presence unrequested, or if they are uncomfortable with me, I can leave. They say it's ok. But they don't want to be touched. I respect that.

The 6 of them complain anyway and now I'm permabanned from the local convention, because apparently their was some minor that found it inapropriate.

fuccallofthem

Other urls found in this thread:

swagbucks.com
senketus.tumblr.com/post/112262419953/the-boobs-you-made-for-your-cosplay-what-material
thefreedictionary.com/degeneracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's an idea, don't be so ugly next time

If you think you can openly play with tits in public without getting thrown out of the vast majority of places I don't know what to tell you.
Keep it subtle so only you and her know and you won't have problems.

swagbucks.com

I don't even get it.

Why are women allowed to show their tits with some kill la kill costumes (pic related) but if I touch em with consent, it's suddenly inapropriate.

*Sorry, said pic related but forgot to post.

Same reason you can be naked at a nudest beach but can't fucc there, christian morality spreading through the west like a cancer.

gta5 so sexy

Yeah but on a nudist beach you can put lotion one someone elses privates.

I got banned from here, its okay

there's your problem

Heres my problem.

Because people do not take kindly to degenerates. It was the same for the Pagans, Christianity is just a catalyst for the Europeans.

FUCCKING DIRTY SWINGER BASTED GETTING ANAL FROM HORNY OLD MEN

Why are you so against sexuality and nudity?
"Degeneracy" isn't an answer

Those are fake boobs
senketus.tumblr.com/post/112262419953/the-boobs-you-made-for-your-cosplay-what-material

Degeneracy is when you randomly grope people against their will, not when you ask and make sure people consent.

Ueah i no some girls do that, but some don't.

Because the feminarchy loves to have a double standard, and then tell you they are oppressed. It is their most sadistic and therefore greatest joy in all of life.

right in the feels, man. it was my favorite comic book as a kid because of all the boobies.

Well be careful, your favorite comic might get you banned, for having a penis.

No. What you described here is "sexual assault" in most civilized jurisdictions. In this context degeneracy is "a state of moral perversion; impairment of virtue and moral principles".

thefreedictionary.com/degeneracy

Yes it is. See

enough said

I hate this life.
A drunk can litteraly ask strangers for sex and fucc a shitload of guys, and still be portrayed as a victime.

Meanwhile I get trown out becaus I made sur to see if people were comfortable around me.

FML

*A drunk girl.

Tldr you're a dumb nigga

Please come back once you graduate elementary school.

There is a popular convention every year in my hometown. I always wanted to go to until I met some of the people attending.

There were try outs for human chess or something. So I go. They were probably the most insufferable people I have ever meet in my entire life. That day I learned how God awful the animu community is. Shame I made such a lovely cosplay too.

you are full of shit op. you didnt touch any tits and you know it

If you could give more details about why you found them insufferable, I'd be happy to read it.

Here's what I got from my convention.

It really isn't that hard to believe.

You go up to

It really is not that hard to believe, you go up to 10 socially akward outcast. That only go there in hope to meet people.

You ask all ten slutty dressed one if you can touch the visible part of their body.

1 say yes. The other 9 ones file a group complaint against you.

Id rater be hated by 99 women and get laid with one than be a random person in the crowd.

Unfortunately I get hated by all of them.

I'm posting this, because it's the type of cosplay that are labered as apropriate.

I reely need the full sized

STOP SPREADING DISEASES YOU FUCK, OTHER PEOPLE HAVE STANDARDS, BE FUCKING DEGENERATE IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME, fag

shit that never happened

Lurk around.

Conventions are honestly shit places run by shit people. I went to one this year and it was all trannies, furfags, and the management was 100% buzzkill. I saw a guy cosplaying the scout get kicked out because he had an aluminum bat. You should've seen the sperg cocksucker literally snort with excitement at the prospect of flexing his 'authority' and kicking the guy out. Besides that, the panels were filled with fur shit, soc-jus shit (two panels on 'changing the anime fandom to be more inclusive'), feminist shit (three separate 'anime rape culture' panels), and 'rpg' gaming which wasn't rpg gaming but neo-rpg gaming aimed towards normalfags. All around horrible convention. To top it off, the 'maid cafe' was FUCKING ATROCIOUS. The 'maids' were fucking men, and not even in suits, in MAID OUTFITS, CHEAP MAID OUTFITS, THE TYPE THAT LOOK LIKE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. One was a black man with facial hair, and another was black. In the lot of them there was literally not a single cute girl. Not to mention the ambiance of a cafe was totally absent. The floors were disgusting, there were tacky anime posters everywhere, it smelled like body odor, was situated inside a cafeteria, it had hard lighting, and it was incredibly loud. Christ it was really just awful. Really just a horrible experience. If you're in the Virginia area and thinking of going to a Con (I'd recommend not going to any of them) just be sure to avoid nekocon.

The best we get is usually some major youtubers, from France/Canda/U.S.A, but as in your convention, the staff are true dicks. I've been there twice a years for the last 3 years, and this bann was just the message I needed that I should go to Othakuton instead. They have videogame musics orchestral. Last year they had Takeshi Obata (Death Note) for a conference and orthographs. and I went to this local one instead.

That sounds pretty legit actually, why even waste your time that that other gay shit? Who even cares about Youtube celebs?

It depend, some of them are really funny like Antoine Daniel who is well known on 8ch.pl, but I admit the way they handle their activity is shit.

They should invite Filthy Frank or Milo Yiannopoulos, to piss of those tumbleritas.

Also because I can walk to the local convention while the Othakuthon require a road trip and an hotel.

so? Go again anyway.

isnt the character a teenager with small tits?
Why is she tryin to cosplay her wrongly, by giving her extra large tits, that r faker, than implants?

They'll call the police.

The sftaff know me.

under what charge?
Im sure u could get out of it

They should really say "don't be a creep" then not just "ask for consent", because even asking in the wrong context can be considered wrong.

And you complain about the low birth rate.

why are the multi-colored-hair leftists always the qts?

Possibly harrassing minors.

How am I supposed to know a girl with ehr tits and ass hanging out with a visible cameltoe is 15?

Because the argument wouldn't work with a fat girl that no body want to touch.

That's far to subjective.

A handsome guy could do one thing and be loved, while another guy do the same thing and be labeled as a creep.

Don't you ever grow balls when you're drunk?

Aren't you ever drunk in public.

How is it so hard to believe?

The subject is the individual woman. It's not meant to be a fair and impartial system with equality under the rules.

I dont like muslims, but that is just too much racism.

Only normies go to any sort of 'con'

american sluts actually let you play with their nipples in public?

gotta tell this to my muslim friends, they gonna like it