Registered SO, AMA

hello, i had sex with a teenager when i was 18 and was tried and convicted for it. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/719884134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guess we're all in the same boat here..

Were you still in high school?

do you think men will ever have rights?

yes and no. was with her my senior year then graduated and went off to uni for a bit before i was asked to turn myself in

negative on that. my ex sat in court and told the court that i raped her at knife point. da threw out many concessions and went after me. turned out later that the day in question, i was actually at the gym and video evidence was provied to the court showing that i was there during that time.

those concessions to my plea deal were never put back on the table.

in the eyes of the law, the woman always gets the benifit of the doubt. fuccing always man. look at divorce cases where the woman steppes out of the marriage and gets knocked up by another guy. husband still has to pay child support, alimony, and loses almost all of his assets. its f-u-c-k-i-n-g criminal.

Now that you experienced how legal system is stacked against men and howuch actual power women can yield, how do you feel about feminism and women's constant cry about rape culture and being oppressed.

those tits would be awesome if they were 3 inches higher

Do you Great Old Oneerate Holla Forums?

Whoops, I meant to ask if you m0derate Holla Forums

do you have the pics?

Were you raped in prison?
that's a serious question

You sick fuccinga nigga

I think it's about time for a change or rather, put things back the way they were before. Women have gotten too much power in society and are being led to believe that they're inexpendable. They also believe that they're being oppressed by our "mansplaining and manspreading" and it's utterly ridiculous. I've dealt with women all my life and every single one of them has tried to manipulate and/or destroy me in some form or another. They do not deserve to have such political power because they are scum who use, abuse and lie on men to feel better about themselves. Every woman thinks like the ones who actually carry out those evil deeds against us because they are all hardwired to do so, it's just some don't have the opportunity or motivation to do it sometimes. I have grown to despise women and I'm glad my son's mom died so I don't have to deal with her foolishness and taking him away from me. Before you guys say I'm just bitter, his mom, before she died, was a grade A bitch who stole money from me, took Marcus for 4-5 days at a time without telling me, and she used to hit me (almost got arrested for choking her out but I recorded it and showed it was self-defense).

Women are subhumans and should be treated as such. They don't deserve these privileges they have without having earned them. I wish they would one day lose those privileges or have our roles reversed just to see how it feels to be treated like shit by society based off your genitals

Why can't all feminists just fuccing die?

And why didn't you go for something attractive if you were in illegal territory anyway? Puberty is death.

negative

noods and stuff, no. got rid of that stuff a long time ago. US Marshals are constantly raiding my home seeking out things that they can use to put me in prison. local police dont really give a shit as i got to know many people here in the area when i was involved in community work. but these marshal dogs show up armored to the foking-t, and no knock the hell inside of my house. they come in and starting going through drawers and pulling things out of the closet. some stand around just eye balling the room. a few will stand there staring at me while the rest of the hoard disorganize my room and office. had some really juicy pics of that teenage cunt, but well, you know had to get rid of them in fear of them being found and going to jail for 20+ years in rapeville.

negative. was in my local police station jail for an hour and a few more hours in my local county jail before being bailed out. it was a bit of a scare but its a good thing i was in shape at the time and was in a suicidal mood. i watched as new poeple were robbed of shoes and clothing in front of everyone, while inside the detox chambers.

oh man, what a glorious question. sorry about your cunt wife, thats sad to hear but i kinda feel a little bit of relief for you. wife is awesome but her cunty ways pop up every now and then. especially when i want to do something like drink a fuccing beer in my office alone and in peace. feel bad for saything that because i love her and wouldn't want to part from her. but truth be told, woman are some of the most vile creatures we will ever come across. they will lie, cheat, and hurt you on a whim, just because "you aren't living up to her standards". yes, you are a woman and as such nature has graced you with the power of options. the option to leave and fucc someone else, the option to have children with whomever you find most fit. either way i could care less. woman are a dime a dozen and pussy is pussy. so long as the cunt im fuccing doesn't have more than 2+ kids, im good. any number of children after that and they're pussies begin feel shitty and loose.

getting back on subject ==listen to user kids, and be wary of woman.== ==always make preparations to insulate and protect yourself from them, as they will gladly fucc you over in the worst way for minor actions.==

will be back in an hour or so, keep the questions coming.

Well how old was she? You were a teenager too, it doesn't really say much. She could have been older than you.

i was 18 and she was 15.

I've been with a senior in my freshman year of high school. There isn't anything wrong with that. Also she wasn't my wife, she was my gf. I didn't even go to her funeral and was endlessly bombarded with hate from her family. They even tried to tell the court I was an unfit and neglectful father (mainly her sisters and mom). I hated that whole family for a time but just grew to ignore them

oh user. she was gorgeous. tall, extra curly hair, good muscle tone, and very smart/witty. she was a catch. i noticed her right away and orignially thought that she was my age by the way she looked. she was tall and carried herself well. she also had massive tits and a nice plump ass. she also had the attention of some of my football buddies.

met her while in spanish class. was wearing an echo shirt (that was all the rage back then) that had a small tag on the back shoulder area. while in class i felt something pulling at my shirt. when i felt it a second time i turned around to see her beautiful face look at me and smiling. it was like being struck by lightning. i fell in love with her right there and then. gave a short smile and turned back around. my heart was racing so hard i could feel a pulse in my asshole.

after class i noticed that she followed me to where i my group of friends were then walked past me. she followed me around and shot me smiles for a couple of days before i made my move. we formed a relationship and soon began having sex. we were with each other for a few months before i knocked her up and everything went sideways. her parents turned against me and brought the law in. i was fucced the second they mentioned my name and accused me.

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/719884134

I feel bad for you. Have you ever thought about killing those bastards when they raid your home? Or the bitch that falsely accused you? And why the fucc did you marry if you know women are evil?

Oh, well then she was sexually mature and you should feel bad about living in such a prude shitty country.

How hard is your life?

Would you do it again?

Care to elaborate on that?

why don't you move away from your shit country?
mexico for example?

Was she 18?

Pretty sure he said 15

Given the amount of foul play on her part do you think you could, given you had enough money for a good as fuck lawyer, sue the fuck out of her for ruining your life?

Did the kid make it out alive or did she get it removed?