Damn, I can't believe this show ended earlier last year

Damn, I can't believe this show ended earlier last year
This show was the shit. But much like Americas Funniest Home Videos, people realized they could watch shittier albeit cheaper and on-demand copycats on the internet. So sad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rabbit_Project_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched the discovery channel while at a relative's house.
TV needs to die.

Hey fucc you, TV used to be good before greedy kikes put it behind a paywall thanks to the Digital Television Transition Mandate of 2009. Forcing all the good shows to move on to cable while UHF/VHF broadcast television became relegated to old soap operas, news, and public access programming

I don't think that's the reason it failed. The show kind of piggybacked off of 80s and 90s movies because they were actually creative and they would test it out to see if its possible. But once they did all of the old movies, there were no new ones that were actually creative. So people lost interest

I stopped watching after they let go Grant, Tori and Carri. Did they went another season with just those 2 before calling it quit?

mythbusters was mediocre, because those two retards fucced everything up

I'm not sure what the move was getting rid of grant, tori and carri. Those 3 bought a lot to the show.

The dropped the Build Team to "Bring the show back to its roots" even though the show was kind of shit before Grant, Tori, and their cumslut showed up

In the end, I think Mythbusters was too good to last. Supposedly Adam and Jamie were never even close friends, they had fun working together, but according to interviews they never really hung out outside of the show. Incidentally I think unorthodox dynamics like their business relationship is what creates the most creative lines of thinking, in contrast to other shows where only close friends are allowed to host. On Mythbusters it wasn't a friendship thing, they just happened to be the best people for the job.

Also, I always got the vibe Jamie was autistic, or in the very least just kind of socially awkward based on how he talked in the show.

I think that's just an excuse. The last show with Grant, Tori and Carri seem abrupt. Those three were a big part of the show and they didn't get to say anything at the end or anything. I think there was some stuff behind the scene, financial stuff probably that end those three participation in the show.

Thats what I find strangest of all, there was no formal goodbye from them as far as I know. It almost seems like they were heartlessly booted off

Real shame they hated eatchother

Adam and Jamie were just shit. Build team was great though.

I don't think they "hated" eachother. They just weren't close friends. Like I already said though, I think it was this dynamic that brought out the most creativity in both of them as opposed to a show where only close friends work together. With Mythbusters it wasn't a friendship thing. They were just the best for the job

Don't they have a new show planned together?

The show wasn't canceled of unprofitable, Jamie and Adam were both just over it and Discovery were smart enough to know it wouldn't work with new hosts, unlike the BBC with Top Gear.

It's shit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rabbit_Project_(TV_series)

I understand that. Another thing that made Mythbusters so great was the fact Adam and Jamie were their own executive producers, thus they were able to avoid executive meddling that had plagued many similar "live experiment" shows that came before it
Except the hosts of Top Gear never wanted to leave. They were booted out because Jeremey Clarkson was being his old self and triggered some Jew on-set. So the BBC hired some nuMale faggot to replace the old hosts who got car sick easily, and the BBC effectively killed the most watched reality TV series worldwide because they're a bunch of incompetent idiots

God I want to come in the girl so bad.

Adam is a fuccing bitch

They only fired Clarkson, the other quit because he was the driving force behind Top Gear and they are all mates.

Adam did nothing wrong. Even in that video you can tell he doesn't really give a fucc about GamerGate. That vapid cunt interviewing him was trying to shoehorn this shit onto him.

He's just talking about consumerism and the fact that sex sells.
I did notice he refused to acknowledge that Kari Byron got the job because she's hot and more competent women weren't around very long because they weren't as sexy (the welder chick comes to mind).

ak

Quality argument friend.
He is a little pozzed but he lives in San Fran and works in entertainment, what did you expect?

go to about 5:59:43. if Adam's answer to this question doesn't prove he's a full SJW, I don't know what does

Can't argue with that. I guess for an actual nerd not to get why the pushback is happening he must be very isolated from the real world.

The jewtube nigga

The only good thing about that show.

Shooped/10

Are you referring to the misogynist comment? Seems mostly tongue in cheek to me. Also, he's an intellectual with small suffering of ignorance in any form. I feel the same. Not sure that qualifies as "proof" of SJWness.

Mythbusters was a shit show.
Let me recap every episode ever for you, so you can see why.

Intro
ads
recap the intro for 5 minutes
5 minutes of new content.
ads
recap the content you have already seen for 5 minutes
5 minutes of new content
ads
recap the content you have already seen for 5 minutes
blow something up
ads
recap
ads

Essentially in a typical Mythbusters show you got ten minutes of actual show content on a good day. Often even less.

And often, the content itself didn't adhere to scientific standards of experimentation, and so they got a lot wrong.

As individuals, they are both incredibly talented guys, and I would love to watch them work, but television is not the medium best suited to presenting what they do to the world.

Brilliant deduction/0
What was your first clue? The fact that the related site is full of shoops? Or the fact that the photo is clearly from the Playboy Club at the Palms Las Vegas?

Adam savage is a kike

The only thing that the three stooges were good for was this one single moment (pic related).

They were utter retards and contributed nothing apart from this.

I miss King of The Hill more.

So, you call it a shit show. Yet, you watched "every episode ever". Also, your recap accounts for ten minutes of "actual show" and twenty minutes of recaps. Out of a run time of 44 minutes? Very scientific.

I've been watching that gif for far too long.

I didn't claim to watch every episode ever.
I claimed my recap was the formula for every episode ever. Which it is, because it is a TV series, and that is what they do.

As for the time differential, most of it can be accounted for because my figures are rough estimates and vary from show to show. But you also forgot to account for the intro time, credits, and the ads. Ten minutes of actual show content, plus 5 minutes of intro, 20 minutes of recaps, 1 minute of credits, and 24 minutes of ads equals 60 minutes of television.

60 minutes during which there is (again, roughly) 10 minutes of actual content.

Now hold up nigger
They presented a hypothesis
They did small-scale tests to prove their theories
Then they tested in large scale to demonstrate how the theory was applied
It seems by no means did they violate the scientific method

I think you're a contrarian retard blowing shit out your ass

Literally watched all of season 8 today. Also why aren't they're anything black people on mythbusters?

Niggers can't into engineering

They did have this black athele once but it wasn't in season 8.
I'm sure if the show was taken up by kikes they would've gone out of their way to spend millions of dollars locating the only black pyrotechnics expert in the United States just to fly him to San Francisco for an episode in the name of diversity

I didn't forget to account for anything. I mentioned a 44 minute run time. Which means 16 minutes of commercials every hour. You can't even into reading comprehension, yet your an expert on the scientific method? I'm interested to see how you jibe the numbers this time to prop up your fallacious statement.