EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’

EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. According to reports, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson “liked” the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Omawale has said that he recognized Johnson from black community events in Dallas.

Asked by this reporter what his group’s endgame is, Omowale replied:

For now, however, Omowale says the goals are more short-term:

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club says on its website it is seeking to “develop over time to a regimented Black Army.”

“Our mission is to educate the masses of black people on the necessity of self,” states the website. “That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture.”

“We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/
archive.is/I9W5z

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-who-is-micah-johnson/
youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
articles.philly.com/2013-06-27/news/40208598_1_new-black-panther-party-million-youth-march-north-philly
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw
wnd.com/2012/08/new-black-panthers-threaten-rnc-convention/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_New_Afrika
youtube.com/watch?v=HCiv1VGBO-c
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sound familiar?

I'm not even a Southerner but they're not getting shit. Fuck New Afrika.

Fuck that nigger

No one steals our cotton

I, for one, welcome all niggers packing up and moving to only certain states they're allowed in.

While this is temporarily bad for southerners, how is this bad in the long run?

They already tried this with Detroit.

Please send them to Texas, it's what they deserve for voting for el rato

Why don't they just go back to Africa? They won't be getting gibsmedat in the nigger confederacy.

They'll probably say some non-sense like "our ancestors built America by picking cotton so we belong here" or something equally stupid.

This is a Stalinist plan from the 30s. Well known. Look it up.

The funny thing is, they already control huge areas of the country, but are too lazy and stupid to make anything of it. Let the monkeys have their own land. When they start starving, don't give them anything. let them die. just like we should be doing with Africa

This is fucking amazing. If we can get the niggers actually WILLING to segregate themselves away from whites, they will be unwittingly creating a low-crime nation of whites out of the places they leave. They will be doing the dirty work for us.
I'm almost willing to start donating to this nigger panther club.

THEY ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING NATION

WHY ARENT THESE FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS PACKING THEIR LIME SHOES AND APE HOOP SHIRTS AND FLYING TO FUCKING LIBERIA? STUPID FUCKING MONKEYS GODDAMN

I'd be happier if they went to Africa, but this ain't so bad. Let them do it, then build a wall so they can't get back in when it turns into Zimbabwe.

I'd love to see this happen. Let Darwinism run its course for 10 years then take the land back.

I think this is a wonderful plan. Assuming we can't just deport them all to Liberia instead.

Yet people call the Northwest Front crazy, or are tripping over themselves to write articles about de ebil white rayciss wanting to build a commune in Namibia.
As soon as the coons want to do the same thing, suddenly it's all about hope for dey chillun and shiet.

This is honestly great, Its beginning lads

This. Give the niggers texas

Good! Once they move in, we can siege them! Once and for all shitting all over the NotWorkingFaggots FBI shill larp groups theories.

No, fuck this. Ship them to Liberia or let them stay in the shithole pockets they already live in.

Oh please, they'll always follow the white man around. The entire continental US can fit in just the Sahara desert. Why don't they go to Africa where it's majority black? Right, because there's no white people to pay for their welfare.

Come and take it you fucking niggers.

This isn't a separatist movement. They still want gibs from the white man. The reason they're going to those states instead of the other former slave states is because they're still red states. Because of changing demographics those five states are due to flip blue in a couple of cycles. A mass political black migration would rush that process along.

The South has already lost Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina because of changing demographics.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK NO I LIKE IT HERE ASSHOLES!!!

Just make sure they go back to some halfway decent african nation rather than america

Basically its the Northwest Front for niggers. The Balkanization of America has been discussed before and with Mexicans taking the southwest we will probably have a new nation long Mason-Dixon line.

These bastards are taking land that rightfully belongs to the Southern people. Of course, they won't succeed, because it just gives the heavily armed populace of the South an excuse to fight back.

What's going to be even better is when the moderately civilized niggers in the north and west start pouring into the south and really get a good taste of the fucking orangutans that live there, the exodus back to the north is going to be sweet.

The South is so nigged out. It's crazy when they pipe up online about all that rising again nonsense.

No such thing.

Fuck no, they've already ruined the cities in Michigan. Send them to Liberia.

You apparently haven't had a chance to compare northern niggers to southern niggers.

The summer invasion continues, not sure where you're getting this from summerfriend.

I live in the South and we have plenty of Carpet Bagger niggers.

They are worse if there's any difference at all.

Niggers are niggers. I'm not interested in newfags trying to split hairs.

this tbh, as much as I fucking hate the LARPing southfags, niggers are not going to "take" alabama and Mississippi or any other place from the people who made the country what it is. blacks didn't build birmingham or mobile and they didn't write the adventures of tom sawyer or invent steamboat travel, just like they never fucking built a single building in detroit where they kicked out my grandfather from his neighborhood which had irish catholic churches in it built before the civil war in it which now today serve as dumping grounds for oil drums full of concrete paint and places for dope shooters to go into heroin shock. blacks don't deserve anything except a chance to go home and make africa great again tbh

fucking this

I live in the middle of Wisconsin. Niggers are niggers.

This made me think, so, nogs enjoy stealing things, yes?

Well, they could steal this amazing brand

#MAGA

But change it to

We send them there for their own safety of course and they make it great again.

There are 2 types of niggers:
Those that want to fuck white women and those that want to kill white men.

Both want to exterminate white people so the difference doesn't matter.

Just shoop a bunch of beautiful landscapes of cities and countries by naming them after random places in Africa, claim they have very high stats for welfare or whatever and provide useful links to the lowest plane tickets and buses and routes to get there, then organize a faux organisation that plans to bring back blacks with their volk voluntarily and pretend they're doing extremely well there to convince some illiterate ones.

Realistically I know they aren't going anywhere, however it would be better for us. It places them all in one location, and allows us to deal with them as a single homogeneous group.

Yes, let's fill several historically red states with a bunch of blacks that will vote for Dems. How about they all migrate to California instead? It won't change the voting demographic much and they seem to love black people.

Because they won't be satisfied until every nation is a black nation.

I'd agree on the condition that all whites get to be taken out first, and we get to shove all the nogs into oogaboogastan. Then it's just a matter of irradiating the borders so they can't leak out.

And before the North stopped them, they were literally breeding them.

we should give them new mexico tbh, use them as a buffer with the spics

i would be okay with sending them back to africa to have their own nation tbqh

Better yet, just get fed up with the spics and take the rest of their country, and give it to the chimps.

Fucking greedy nogs want what gibs of something that isn't theirs. Did a little bit of googling as to who founded and civilised those five states: lots of pictures of what the magic melanin mob like to call 'pasty-faced, toilet-complected crackahs' came back. No nogs.

As the gibsmedatter-in-chief is fond of saying "You didn't build that."

There is only one true one-way destination for niggers and that destination is africa.

where is the home for white people 1488??

we need to coordinate better

You already have one, it's called Liberia.

Wonder why it's shit?

Heh
They could be called the litter box states. Where Panthers and other cool cats are free to shit it all up.
Good luck with getting blacks to start businesses, they ones that are intelligent enough will also work out that they just get robbed by niggers for tryin' that shit.

MEME IT

They are going to use playbooks written by Jews in the aftermath of the Rhodesian and South African takeovers. Like fucking orks, they will establish impossibly large breeding grounds in the fringes, ghettos and backwoods, from which they will make life in the white havens so miserable that stable society is impossible. Of course retaliation and extermination are forbidden by the anti-white globalist system. They will wage a guerilla war of criminality and social detriment until civilization is scoured from the region and they reign over the ruins.

This is the great scourge of multiculturalism being wracked across the world. Whole societies are about to be torn apart by barbarian hordes for the first time in hundreds of years.

WE WUZ SHOOTIN' DOWN AIRPLANES WITH AK-47s AN SHIEEET

When you say "forbidden" what you really mean is that you personally aren't bothered enough by what's going on to kill or die for what you believe in.

Double dubs confirm. Who knows? We might even see a global RaHoWa, with the Southern hemisphere rising up against the north.

Bears repeating.

Bears repeating.

I WONDER WHAT LEVELS OF CHIMPOUT WOULD OCCUR IS JESSE JACKSON GOT ASSASSINATED BY A WHITE MAN?

Yes we abdolutely do. The problem is Holla Forums isn't exactly a secure forum for it, and most people on here are too terrified to take proactive steps anyway (m-muh huneypot)

Kek

Kek

Kek

you can't even convince the type of nigger they're talking about to get a job that pays more than their government gibs. they wouldn't go anywhere

They are still going to demand welfare as reparations along with everything else, obviously.

tip top kek

Uhhh……

WHY DON'T JUST JUST CALL IT BY IT'S ORIGINAL NAME? RACIAL SEGREGATION? WHITES HATE BLACKS, BLACKS HATE WHITES. INTEGRATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PIPE DREAM. JUST BRING BACK SEGREGATION AND EVERYBODY'S HAPPY

Try it niggers.

They state it outright too, as seen in OP's post:

WHERE DA MONEY AND DA WOMEN AND DA LAND AT?

send the niggers to the moon

SPACE BELONGS TO THE WHITE MAN BROSKI

I'm from Georgia and I'm not leaving. I'd rather stay here with the niggers honestly. I don't desire to be part of a diaspora. I have more in common with the niggers than the rest of white America anyhow. Irish Catholics are more foreign to me than the blacks.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
WE BE SUM KIND CONFEDRACYSSY N SHIEET

i don't think they know what liberia is, do you really expect them to pay attention in history class?

That guy's gonna get the Mossad treatment for sure.

DEPORT THE FUCKING NIGGERS TO CANUCKISTAN, LET THAT FROG FAGGOT TRUDEAU DEAL WITH THEM

well considering all that miscegenation that's probably true

Southerners, everyone.

You what? You must be either the son of damnyankees or trailer trash.

The stars are ours

There are many autonomous areas in nations across the world. Look at Russia, for instance: Chechnya is an autonomous region within Russia, yet has extremely good ties with Russia, and in fact, keeps their muslim populations within relative check.

This is why we hate you cucks

wat

Mississippi user here, don't meme this please for the love of kek do not meme this into reality, don't turn the south into neo-Zimbabwe ;_;

Except I'm not a product of miscegenation. I noticed even from a young age that white Americans are different.

That's Appalachia. I'm not from Appalachia.

Wouldn't coffin transport expenses be too much?

What about the Catholic french in Louisiana?

You could turn it into New Rhodesia if you did your part and removed nigger. Everybody must do their part user. Get to it.

Why not? The Jews do it. They exist as a border less nation within a nation pulling the strings of government, media and economics to benefit themselves and their own physical nation at the ass end of the planet.

Guess which part of the ass Israel is?

louisianians are breddy based in my book

Exactly. If we didn't have such evil people running this country, they'd be putting out non-stop propaganda to encourage blacks to return to the motherland. Instead of Jesse Williams encouraging blacks to kill whitey, he could've been paid to sell them on going back where they belong. Could have musical 'artists' putting out videos showing whatever good scenes they can possibly create and having lyrics about building a new world order of their own. A better Liberia, free from "racism" and "whiteness".

Fuck off niggers. You ain't getting shit.

Actually you know what, go to Commiefornia.

Come and try it nigger.

Its very possible. I have done extremely autistic levels of research into the religions and belief systems of the world. And I formed an interesting hypothesis.

My autism into this started before the Kek phenomenon was discovered. I was finding what many know.. There are incredible similarities amongst all the religions. I starting figuring out that there seemed to be a universal set of concepts that were always represented by each religion. When Kek arose and we started noticing that memes which contained universal truths tended to have power to them I started looking into this aspect more.

It seems that in the aspect of universal truths every European religion traced back to Egypt and the fertile crescent. But at the same time it doesn't seem to be the case that all of these belief system actually have origins in those areas. What made me come to this conclusion is there is historical evidence that the chinks had the same fucking universal truths in their belief systems before there is any documented interaction between them and the west.

I found this very interesting, especially considering these were all civilizations of the north. So I then looked at everything south of the Sahara.

The religions of the southern hemisphere are all based at their roots on animalism, voodoo and savagery. Compared to the north these belief systems are primitive at best.

Why the difference and why is the difference quantifiable on such a large geographical scale?

Yes. But I think there's more to it than that. Could it be that there are two entirely separate collective conscious'? One whose foci revolve around universal truths and the other which revolves around primal darkness?

There is one anomoly in this hypothesis. The Mosulmen and the kikes. Both of which seem to tap into this southern hemisphere pattern of belief systems.

The sandshits have their origins from the kikes. And if you get really autistic you will find that the god moloch and his ilk all have different names to describe them going all the way back to sumeria… The only way to solve that part of the question is to answer another.. Where did the Sumerian (((people))) originate from? Was it in the southern hemisphere?

Well if the jews can do it why not them, right?
Good luck America….you're going to need it.

Five states seems a bit much, but anything to quarantine them would be welcome. Back to Africa is ideal, though.

your state voted for fucking rato instead of the god emperor, you're saying that you don't deserve that shit?

These are the Presbyterians who held the line for the United Kingdom against the Irish Catholcis on the island of Eire. Some of them came to the United States as well, but the Scots-Irish are famous for their Christianity.

Nah, they need their own country. Preferably in Africa

I have definitely noticed that too. Africa is filled with shamanism and witch doctor shit whereas - no matter the religion - Europeans, Asians, and even the Injuns can hold complex belief systems.

This is fucking thread worthy right here. Have you compiled your research at all?

Are you even surprised that he won? I'm not.

That has to be the most retarded line of reasoning. HURRDURR UR STATE VOTED FOR IT'S SENATOR. Yeah no shit, it would've taken a major malfunction of Rubot proportions for him to lose the state.

Trump's going to win overwhelmingly during the election anyways, and that's what matters.

If I'm right and the differences and commonalities between religions is directly linked to where the people originate on the globe and that it is something that is at its core as polar as the earth itself… Then we could be leading up to a clash of north vs south.

Rhodesia becomes Zimbabwe, you need to give me a better aspiration.

The South shall rise again.

Floating in nubian seed.

Catholics are seditious outsiders who have worked together with the jews for over a century to erode the american nation and throw open the borders. Why do you think popery and potporri are homonyms? They're both a collection of brown stuff that smells

Unfortunately by the time I realized I may be onto something I hadnt taken a single note. It wasn't that difficult of a dig and I was doing it at my leisure. I think a couple of anons could gather everything I researched in a single night. Many of the kek dig threads contained much of what I had researched independently

don't get me wrong, I hate cathokikes as much as any other southerner does

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-who-is-micah-johnson/

youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y

articles.philly.com/2013-06-27/news/40208598_1_new-black-panther-party-million-youth-march-north-philly

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw

wnd.com/2012/08/new-black-panthers-threaten-rnc-convention/

I'll have to look into it because I've always been interested in what a global race war would look like. Between that, collective unconscious, reading Camp of the Saints, and understanding Mao's "Three Worlds Theory" I think there might be something work reading. It'll be the rising tide of color.

fuck off freechkike

good luck niggers you are not getting georgia ever

found the kike

There are already too many niggers in alabama
Plz no

I saw my first ever Catholic in elementary school. When the teacher told us he wasn't going to be participating in Easter activities with the class I immediately suspected he must be worshiping Satan.

really though they should go to Canada, tumblrdeau is practically begging for it

I'm from the South. No white man here in the South other than wigger trash would honestly think that they have anything in common with nignogs. Quit listening to rap music and smoking blunts.

If they pull this off it'll be

Go away Catholikike

This right here needs to be known by more people. Catholicism is not Christianity. Vatican II looks a lot like the Bolshevik takeover. Suddenly the Church is Jew friendly when they taught Supercessionism for almost two centuries? You can always tell when Jews successfully subvert something large like that, a church or a government, they immediately Judaize it and change the old laws/regulations to be pro-jew.

Even when they hide you can see them.

Guys, the best way to hijack this psyop against the kikes is to spread the propaganda that "white devils at the Federal Reserve be keepin a brotha down and sheeit." to get the radical dindus to "peacefully protest" against the southern district banks of the Federal Reserve, we can out kike the kikes and out kike tavistock with enough dank memes, sockpuppet twitter nigs spreading these would be ideal.

so the states that thought it would be a great idea to bring millions of niggers into this country become the main victims of them and the rest of us get to not have niggers. well, this doesn't sound like the worst plan.

Dude they have a whole continent, let alone a nation.

I don't think niggers understand that to "take control of the economies" you need to actually work

I hope they all go to San Francisco.

Well, there are a lot of niggers on the DL, so it makes sense.

I don't use drugs or listen to rap.

Literally mfw

My answer:
DO IT FAGGOTS

We'll keep the bread basket and the coasts.

If these motherfuckers step into my paradise of Southern Virginia I will "deport" these fucks.

What a great idea, my brotha

More like from. Please.

underrated post.

Sounds like a great idea to me. All the Southerns in this thread are apparently too stupid to realize this would only be temporary.

Seriously, we should encourage this as much as possible.

>we send the rest back to Africa or march them to Mexico through Trump's wall

The only problem is that the kikes aren't dumb enough to let this happen.

So maybe we can use this as an opportunity to turn the niggers and the kikes against each other.

I don't want to unite with white America.

This. This. and This. We absolutely need to spread the meme of (((white devils))) in the Federal Reserve be keeping a brotha down and shit with debt slavery. The FED protests from last year fizzled out quickly, but were effective. A thousand angry nigs protesting the "Racist Federal Reserve Branch in Atlanta", would be ideal fucking meme it.

If you want to burn millions of dollars on such a gamble, than why don't we skip to the end and just give all the niggers a one-way ticket to Africa. We can tell them its a "free vacation."

THEY ALREADY HAVE FUCKING AFRICA

If they want a black nation fine.
They however can't do it in our territory I am more than happy to assist them get back to Africa.
Also

cuck

Africa was originally founded by white people and obviously (even according to REAL HISTORY) taken care of more than it was "cared for" from it's black skinned populations.

Hilarious, really…

I see you Jamal!

Seems like they saw the Northwest Front and got ideas. We should get them to call it the Southeast Front.

You're retarded Chicago, Cleveland, and Detroit are in the North are they not?

My family has owned the same land longer than yours has been on the continent. I don't expect you'll understand. I'm staying here no matter what.

He's rightyouknow.jpg
I say go for it, send all niggers down there, let them starve in squalor for awhile and then bomb the everloving shit out of them. Then engage in a little of the famous American nation-building right here in the good ol' US of A

This is a very well formed hypothesis. I have more or less come to the same conclusions already myself. Allow me to add a piece to the puzzle: Hermes Trismegistus. To the best of my knowledge, his Corpus Hermeticum and Emerald Tablet were the first recorded examples of Ancient Wisdom. Hermes Trismegistus was an Indo-Aryan who traveled to Egypt, and there he founded the world's very first mystery schools. From these spawned the Ogdoad (the origin of our great venerated KEK) and the other comprehensive systems of Egyptian religion, such as Theurgy and Ecclesiastica. As well was this the origin of Alchemy (metallurgy) and Astrology, which as you may know are not entirely abandoned systems. All 4 mentioned evolved over millennia into our modern sciences and methods of scholarship and academia.

Within the populous of the Indo-Aryans, the origins of both European indigenous paganism and shamanism and Yoga came into being through the wisdom of Hermes. This group had a great diaspora. They evolved into different races and many ethnic groups. To not even take into consideration these ethnicities, look at the religions spawned by said ethnicities.

This view makes the contrast between the divisions you have laid out of the hemispheres even more stark. My hypothesis is that even the barbaric negroid blood magic they could not have developed on their own. They took the most base concepts of ancient Indo-Aryan wisdom and corrupted them.

The Abrahamic faiths came out of Sumeria. This is evidenced by the BCE Jews switching back and forth between El's monotheism and Moloch worship, both deities to come out of Sumeria. They came along entirely separate from everything else I have mentioned because of their consistent nomadic parasitism, rejecting all outgroups, or host peoples. It wasn't until very shortly before the time of Christ that they began to write the Talmud and appropriate and corrupt the Ancient Wisdom in the form of Talmudic Kabbalah.

I can't 100% vouch for all this. Much of this is not recorded period; I have pieced it together from my research, which led me ultimately to Bardon's Hermetic system of practice. I hope this sheds some light on the subject.

They need maximum encouragement. Ethnic nationalism is the only way to actually fix the country.

genocide/deportation is the only way to really fix this country

Holy shit that webm was beautiful. I thought it was going to turn into a gore shit when I saw the Holla Forums timestamp.

They need to be exterminated off the face of the earth, then we should take Africa for ourselves.

This is the kind of quality research and hypothesizing that deserves its own thread at some point. Maybe I'll start investigating some of these things as well

kill yourself

whats the source on that webm? Is there more videos like that? Does that guy have a youtube channel?

Cut off all aid to africa from all countries, send the fuckers back, and wait it out. They'll starve and wipe each other out, leaving the continent ripe for the taking.

Blacks openly wanting to bring back segregation
>triggered

what could go wrong?

They had their chance, it's fucking gone.

We've tried it several times. The niggers that were dumb enough to want to go back to Africa already did.

The majority of niggers left in America will never willingly leave. They are dependent on gibmedats but they also don't want the white devil to keep them oppressed.

A "nation within a nation" seems like the perfect solution.

It'll look like a win-win scenario from their point of view.

They won't realize how wrong they were until it's already too late.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…!

The continents ripe for the taking right now.
Do you really think they could resist a single developed nation?

Africa for the Africans, that's all the segregation I'll put up with. America is for the white man, all of it. They need to leave.

America is ours cuck.

It makes me sad that they get their own country while whites can't have ONE country without shitskins flooding to it.

If dubs everything goes according to the Slime's plan.

If not, prepare to hand over 1EXP.

This makes sense, also consider that the Kabbalah has a numeric component to it as well, which gives it enormous memetic efficiency/resilience. Even if you get shoah'd by host nations a dozen times and your culture erased some Jew can use any pilpul he want's to interpret the meta-lingual/cognitive message included in the kabbalah through numbers, all of which inevitably have the same social engineering result of in-group preference and hostility to others to the nth degree, which is a characteristic of all kinds of semites. Many, many other primitive cultures went memetically extinct such as Odoad worship, ancient societies, ancient vedas, etc., because despite having greater concepts and being superior, they deal with higher level cognition and conceptualization and therefore are highly valuable but memetically inefficient with less influence, forced semitic memes such as kikery, cuckstianity, religion of pieces, etc. are the exact inverse, having awful slave morality inherent but memetically efficient as fuck even when forced by missionaries, terrible concepts, but high memetic efficiency.

We already gave them their own American Nigger Nation – it's called Liberia. Fuck, we'll ship you there for free!

I'll save some of the posts in this thread for posterity, then start a thread on it in a few days.

This a great observation; I hadn't thought of it in these terms before. Let us be careful, though, not to attribute spiritual numerology to the Jews. KEK did not start out as a god of memes, you know. He was a God of numbers. It's really worth it to learn a little bit about Kabbalah. In a sense it's a rather beautiful rendition of Genesis expressed as numbers. It cuts right through the symbolism. Somehow Juden have managed to take this ancient system which started in Egypt and fuck it all the way up, as is their tradition.

GOOD MAN!

What does the clergy of Kek foresee about Niggeristan?

Oh lordyyyyy

He's not wrong

Do these niggers really have the ball to ask for government assistance while forming their own country?

DUBS SAY IT WILL BE A FAILED STATE

Logic says it'll be a failed state. Dubs says it'll be their grave.

Niggers equivalent of the "promised lands" rhetoric?

This, send em all to TEXAS. Paybacks a BITCH.

PRAISE HIM

lmao kill yourself my dude

k. Just remember that Texas has remained a red state despite being swarmed with beaners and commiefornians

This is straight out of the 1920's and 1930's commie handbooks word for word.

Watch this gem, its as good as Yuri Besomov.

they have a whole continent.

You know I don't see any problem with this
As long as they move into a city that was already black in the first place, this would be a great thing for the south.

then stay and get haiti'd

Look forward to stories like this too.

they already have africa, they can go there, the south is for white people

South Carolina here. Most of the black people where I'm at are decent, basically black rednecks. They wouldn't stand for this shit.

Freedom to murder, rape and pillage is what Africa does best. Go back there.

Those five states sound ok. Give them florida in exchange for south carolina and call it a deal.

Appalachia is for white people, the cities of the south are no longer ours.

Also, never been to Alabama, worth a visit?

first sounds like afghanistan

rural midwest here, there are plenty of black rednecks. I have no problem with just removing the urban yoof and any who chimp out or end up in jail. but most have gone to cities, so they don't really matter anymore

When Blacks do it:
When Whites do it:

You can't be more hypocritical right now, Stormweenie.

FUCKING NIGGERS GET YOUR GREASY MONKEY FINGERS OFF MY DIXIE

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOUR NIGGER ASSES AND LEAVE YOU HANGING FROM A TREE

FUCK OFF

If dubs these coons will be lucky if they end up in chains

if dubs you aren't a faggot

You know I'm surprised the white man was not able to hold more of Africa.

A wall would have been the only solution to keep out the masses.

Give them Israel.

SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN REALISTICALLY GET RID OF THEM, WE MUST MEME IT INTO REALITY
Deportation (or eradication) will NEVER happen when they’re spread all over the country in our cities.

over my dead body

It was great when whites owned it. So yes, “again” is correct. The fact that they won’t be making it great has nothing to do with the fact that we will be reclaiming it to do so afterward.

Why are dindoos always drawn towards the equator?

(nice)
winter racis an sheeyit

Isn't a large portion of Florida an uninhabited swamp? I don't think anyone is using it except maybe Cubans smuggling shit.

I don't care who the fuck isn't using it. Niggers can either be deported to africa or gassed. OP is a faggot.

Lets do it

As much as I like the idea of the groids segregating themselves I don't want them turning any bit of rightful American soil into the giant ghetto they plan to call a "country".

They should be dumped off in some west african shithole to fend for themselves.

You forgot your rach avatar, goon.

Evolution and biology. Their skin is black to deal with the higher amount of sunlight in equatorial areas.

What’s worse for an economic policy, niggers or jews?

Seriously. Assume that niggers can pick any possible economic platform and that jews inevitably resort to fiat and usury. Aren’t niggers better? Where their policy doesn’t devolve to “steal it and kill the owner”, they at least used a system of barter. That’s certainly better than usury.

#BanksHateBlacks

They're a bunch of rich, old White men who don't want to share their wealth with the poor colored people. They're the ones who don't pay taxes that can help alleviate poverty in da hood.

:^)

MEME IT

Turn the golem against the kikes

top kek

If we'd just killed all the slaves when slavery ended we'd still have niggers because kikes are in control of immigration in all Western nations.

PRAISE KEK

First step, they all have to move to the south, and many won't want to go. They get sent directly to Africa.
Second step the ones in the south attack the USA, and we then have to expelling them to Africa. End result, they are all removed.

I guess we'll just start building our own auschwitz.

you're going with them

Great video - he talks about commies using the niggers to start a revolution, claim their own 'nation' to be liberated, and it all sounds exactly like what is happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_New_Afrika

It's a giant roach motel.

Niggers and whites need to segregate themselves. These two races can never co-exist peacefully. Not only could whites reclaim and rebuild glorious cities turned into dumpsters by niggers, such as Detroit and Baltimore, but they also get to laugh at blacks tearing each other apart from afar.

Split the USA into 2 countries, with one of them being white European only. We know for all the niggers' disingenuous claims of 'black power' they will never fuck off back to their black continent, Africa, but this seems a decent compromise.

this is the worst idea ever

southerners have been living with niggers for 400 years

we are the masters of dealing with them

they should move to some cucked state like Iowa instead

this

HOL UP HOL UP

You say that you believe that it may be determined by whether or not you live in the North or the South of the planet. After another /fringe/y thread some months back regarding Saturn's hexagonal winds at one of its poles and some talk regarding the "true nature" of magnetism, your post has gotten me to ponder something.

We all know about how the Earth's magnetic pole really does switch once every 14,000 years or something, right? What if it's not about the hemisphere that you're born into but rather, the magnetic pole that you're closer to and most influenced by?

I'm not just implying that blacks really were kings, what if those Southern Sumerian tribes were originally just like all the other Southerners but something forced them to migrate North?

More the reason to send BLM people there with luxury objects

I've lived 17 years in central Indiana, and 10 years in North FL. Niggers are niggers, no discernible difference whatsoever in regards to behavior.

Why do they claim five ex-Confederate, very conservative, very right-wing, borderline nationalist states with strong second amendment rights?

Are niggers really this dumb? Why didn't they choose New England, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Maryland and Michigan;

Was getting shot part of their plan?

I hate you cucks and wish you would stay away from us real rural people

Niggers are dumber than apes

Because all of those states are already majority black and the dixie fags are all cucks who will just slowly die out as proven by this thread

They need to nig-nog around. That is their nature.

sure thing kiddo

And nothing of value was lost

That made my day.

thanks Holla Forums

This is even better, just convince them it's the perfect place for blacks and tell them they can legally go there

your women have always been the worst nigger fuckers and all of you are boastful pussies. Im from the midwest fight me fgt

because no matter how shit they think their lives are in the US they know in africa they will be even worse

no gibs me dats
no liquor stores to rob
no $500 shoes
jungle justice

k

you sound a bit triggered

Like Haiti, you mean?

Didn't these niggers know there once was a East and West Florida? And that all of their states' coastlines came from the old West Florida when the powers that be ceded the areas to them when Florida was admitted to the union because of muh equality?

Well, what the niggers don't know is that Florida now has the governor who is both insane and willing to take those coastal areas back if their belligerent plans escalate even a millimeter.

So, what they're going to do when one of main lifelines, the Gulf Coast, is effectively sealed off?

You must have Category 5 Autism…
Other than that, you're right. Jews infiltrated various institutions through the last several centuries. From banks, to governments to religious institutions, Jews have been sneaking through everything.

How about just one city.
Mega City One
How about Detroit?
Then Nuke Mega City One
Nothing of value was lost

The Afro-American government there was overthrown by the locals a long time ago. It's just another African nation now.

THEY ALREADY HAVE AN ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT

How about you go fuck yourself

see the above

THIS

Kek has blessed this post

GOD SAVE THE SOUTH

While I agree with the spirit of this proposal, there really aren't any states I hate enough to wish the nigger horde upon. The whole back to Africa thing is really the best solution. And it should be a one-way trip.

Liberia

BLACKS ARE SECEDING! CIVIL WAR IS ON! RACE WAR NOW!!

Seriously, all the liberal shits and Encyclopedia Dramatica faggots claiming Holla Forums would be the ones to insight a civil war, and yet it was their precious minorities who ended up fucking them over.

OR

'Hey Tyrone, we can pay for your plan but ONLY if we take the money from the Israel 'Gibs Me Dats.'

Can we build a wall after they're gone? Sorry Florida. You're going to have to get cut off with the rest of them.

Interesting reading anons.

Allow me to suggest a further hypothesis.

The world view we have is based on an East to West progression of civilisation.

There is growing evidence that this is false.

Here's an incredibly detailed ten hour presentation which seeks to show what happened after the great deluge.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCiv1VGBO-c

Good fucking luck niggers. Christ they just go right for the stupidest idea they can don't they?

Don't worry for us, the heat has turned us all insane.
We'll be your wild scythe through the darkness.

Christ I didn't even think about that either not only does every white I know hate niggers but it's so fucking hot here we wouldn't put up with any shit.

Should this go through, it would be interesting to prove once and for all if the 'black nations' do pull their own weight in terms of economics and education or see how long before they descend into wellfare states

They can have Nevada and Arizona. The water is almost gone, so its a good deal.

Please not Nevada, I kind of like it here. Send them to commiefornia, they're next to the ocean and still manage to have a drought.

see

Governor Scott (or his successor) and the Legislature will try to cut off their access to the Gulf Coast by pandering to DC, especially if Trump's elected. Remember, the panhandle used to extend all the way up to Baton Rouge before Florida became a state.

You think those monkeys can properly refine or even work with crude oil?

Mossad treatment?

I've been thinking about the subject at hand, and I've been wondering, should I write a letter to this guy and explain what's wrong with his plan? I don't mean say "DOTR is coming nigger! Triple K Mafia is gonna bust down your door and roast your niglets with napalm!" but rather to explain how going back to Africa is actually the best plan for them. Unlike you guys who just want to get them out of your hair, I legitimately, truly, really, genuinely believe that Africa is going to be the best place for Blacks to live in, and I have this feeling that I should actually communicate this to him. Maybe I'm just too nice.

I'd provide the rough draft for you guys to read, of course.

Glad to see an update on the Zimbabwe situation.

eachother

Dog bless

/Leftyfool/ is a few boards down.

How nice of them.

kys you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

fucking this.

right here.

problem solved.

So do I. I smoke weed all day, I don't work, I live off of government handouts and handouts from my parents, I have high blood pressure, an overweight white girlfriend, I love fried chicken and watermelon.

The one exception is that I have self control, respect for my property, and the property of others, I don't let niggers in my house. And I'm not a nigger.

But yeah…nigger pastimes are where it's at. Smokin weed, fried chicken, and big-assed big tittied white bitches.

I may be stuck in Kommiefornia right now, but by damn I'll come home to Georgia if you pavement apes try this shit.

Nice digits.

No fucking chance.

Stop this.

You mean MS, right?

Georgia is too damn beautiful to be given over to negros.

Irish catholic(fuck this pope) Georgian here. You are either a wigger or a shill.

REPORT + HIDE'

Like a giant concentration camp.

WHAT A SHOAH

Self check.

They can have this but only if they all go and if we secure the rest of the country. If they want more let them fight the Mexicans for it.

Chokwe Lumumba the previous Mayor of the capital of Mississippi (a carpetbagger from Michigan no less) tried to lead something like that. Thank Kek he died of a heart attack while in office.

race traitors will be hung first you filthy yankes.

Yeah… because nogs are full of racial achievements, right learningcode?

Saved as 'Zimbabwe Saga Continues - Part 05.jpg'