German Slavery 2.0

I HAVE A DREAM!

>2016: German labour minister Andrea Nahles demands a wage of 0,80€/hour for immigrants (german: archive.is/uFpgo, english: archive.is/L5VnP).
>2016: German government launches new immigration law: immigrants get better access to employment market. Immigrants with a job cannot be deported anymore (german: archive.is/oinjQ, english: archive.is/Vw3Sp)
>tfw ANTIFAs encounter muh poor refugees mercenary slaves beating their faces to pulp

:^)

ein bump für dich, kamerad

the dying fantasy of a cucked little goy.

your daughter will willingly wear the hijab

checked

MAKE SOUTH WEST AFRICA GERMAN AGAIN

MAKE GERMANY GERMAN AGAIN

fixed it

Holy fuck lol I empathize with that picture so much.

höfer and AfD will make sure of that

I seriously hope you are spending every waking hour campaigning for AfD if you live in Germany. Your lives depend on it. Believe me, you do not want to live in a mutlicultural society. America is shit. South Africa is even worse.

Save EVROPA

Don't keep them around in any way. Simply end them all.

checked

CHECKED

praise kek

MUH 6660000
checked

To do anything else but to remove them at all costs risks demographic catastrophe. One key reason slavery never took off in europe itself is because no one wanted the subhumans in large enough number to pose a threat. And now they are. And that's gotta change.

(checked)

KEK has spoken through this guy. Go on and spread their propaganda. Our culture depends on it, you fucking NEETs!

(checked)
Double dubs approve the number of victims in the **first* german holocaust.

What about the elections? Will it be repeated?

Get good.

Quads wills it!

You mad, sperg?
Back to
>>>/k/

it is a fantasy. Right now the darkies get lessons on how to flirt with german women and how to get free tvs and washing machines. The few parasites that are too dumb to figure out how to get free gibs work for leftist organizations and multinational corporations. They have to go back.

DIGITS OF TRUTH, END THEM ALL

Literally what is wrong with /k/ ?

Deportation is nearly impossible in my opinion due to resistance of pro-immigration retards and darkies and a softened police and army. Slavery is the key to a pure Germany as hard labour is a virtue in Germany. So let's disguise ethnic cleansing as an effort for "integration". If they are too many people earning some euros with this scum any resistance towards the cleansings will be fought harshly.

Those aren't just quads son. Those are trip-quads that herald the coming of the RWDS.

Most likely attempts at interboard fighting and derailing. Just another shill tactic.

Yea, just look at how well it worked out for the Amis.

Please pay your respects to the country of Friedrich II, Bach, Lessing, Goethe, Beethoven, Kant, von Kleist, Fichte, Hegel, Hoderlin, Nietzsche etc, etc.

There is no German culture, didn't you know?

Everything Germans have done could have been done just as well by Indians or Arabs!*

*This is what German leftists actually believe.

because nigger slave labour worked so well for the USA

this is how you get a weak society, at odds with itself
easy prey for jews communist insurrection planning agitators

My sides.

I hope Putin nukes you all.

Dem Digits

yes, october the 2nd

Sounds fucking great! Are you allowed to observe the elections? How are the chances that the election will be fucked up again by postal ballots?

Fuck you! You will end up as a piece of prison soap, Ahmed!

Are you Ukrainian?

Why 2.0, when we never had 1.0?

We are talking about $lavery, not about the holohoax, sonny.