Comcast expanding caps almost everywhere, shows extreme judaism

"One trillion bytes, a number so high that it might as well be made up."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE9OuNK-QWg
bugzil.la/18574
ampproject.org
archive.is/n1IWj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the cap is so amazingly high then why enforce it?
Of course they're fucking you in the near future with it. The examples are also disgustingly hyperbole and not within reasonable definitions (for example 600k hours of video, sub480p bitrates that is), heres actually a link to their promo, i don't think there are worse dislike ratios than this:
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9OuNK-QWg

The whole thing feels so otherworldly to me, here i pay ~20€/mo for unlimited 150/50 (its not like data is finite), and over there operators make it seem like they're being charitable for basically crippling every home users connection

Brave new world

More like 1984.

Also
Definitely made in America.
How do I remove the glasses?

I wish I knew, user. It looks so damn stupid since it sure doesn't reflect the planet we live in. And thank god for that as those eyeless degenerates look creepy as fuck.

lol

Also:
It is least likely combination in reality.

Meanwhile a terabyte can hold 2 million APNGs. Dump this shitty ancient format already.

You know whoever made this hates everything about their unpaid internship.

What exactly is it that they did?

How do we even fight this? Well, at least I won't be affected so long as web developers don't go full retard with web page sizes.

You have to pay either $10/50GB over 1TB of usage or pay an additional $50 for unlimited data.

WE ARE DOOMED

Wew.

Clapistan truly is a backwater shithole

How do you pronounce Rachquel?

I have no mouth and I must REEEEEEEEE

Suck it seppos

>tfw it's not capped but fine print allows them to throttle you for "abusive use" (occurs at like 2TB)

Why is it that every modern animation involving tech is always drawn in this "minimalism" style? It's everywhere. It's always faceless and flat colors. Are these the same people that pushed for flat icons stating it looks much better?

The defendant.

It's explaining technical stuff to normies. Google and Apple do the same thing, ALL THE TIME.

because, nigger; it's a cheap and effortless animation style that's easy to pass off as "deliberate / artsy"

actual quality vs perceived quality

Is CTR responsible for the likes given?

it's inoffensive and ergo palatable to modern masses; think of it as the generic open world shooter with stealth and crafting elements of the advertising world: catering to everybody, reaching to no one

Whoever graphic design codemonkys made this probably hates Comcast themselves

The video doesn't mention how much data regular browsing amounts too either

APNG is the stupidest format that has ever existed. Feel bad for even suggesting it.

Gotta blanda up goyim.

fucking

KEK

CTR aren't shilling for anything but Hilary you fucking goon

yes

no

Wow America really is a 3rd world country with data caps like that.

The data caps are just a drop in the ocean of piss.

America is a corporate-owned for-profit dystopia straight out of 20th century fictional horror: think you can switch to a decent ISP? Ha ha fuck you, there aren't any alternatives providing service to your house! Why aren't there any? Because the ISP currently raping your ass made it illegal for them to connect you to their cable on the other side of the road!

God, I hope Trump gets elected so the rest of us have an excuse to give it the North Korea tier embargo it deserves.

I for one, looking forward to President Trump and all the horrors that will follow.

It's 1tb. Why are people flipping out?

Comcast is trying to patronize their customers by saying "hey you'll never be able to use a TRILLION BYTES of data in one month, buy our capped data plan with mediocre speeds."

and like pointed out

Comcast has a very bad reputation in the states for providing a low quality service for high rates.

"640K ought to be enough for anyone" - Bill Gates

Fucking knew it.

Don't talk shit about my waifu

wasn't comcast already capped at 200GB?

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" - Mohandas Gandhi

On paper, it was 250GB, and it was like that for a decade or so. They didn't do anything if you exceeded it, but they're using it's theoretical existence as an excuse to say it's always been capped and that 1TB is an "upgrade".

APNG is the official file format of third wave feminism

I bet you post .gifs too, faggot

I only get AT&T in my apartment. I get 1.5Mbit upload. Try streaming anything on that shit. And it's $60/month.
The sad thing is, literally one block away where I used to live in 1998, I had Time Warner with around 4Mbit upload. Almost 20 years later and things are worse, how is this possible?
Nuke the telecoms.

I don''t know I bet I can use a trillion bytes monthly if I really try. T internet pro here.

hell i can think of a few ways

Yeah I've gone over a terabyte in a month before I'm sure if I was really trying I could do more.

Tech-illiterate.

It's smaller than the gif I got it from, so suck it.

The only argument you're making here is that APNG's main purpose is to render content inaccessible by 70+% of the web.

The only reason APNG exists is some autist got really mad about MNG for bad reasons and threw this at us instead in hopes we'd stop asking for it. It's a braindead format, the mistake of gif repeated several decades later. Garbage. Do not use.

Just because you enjoy sucking botnet cock doesn't mean it's a bad file format.

Shame on you user, let everyone witness how Mozilla's mental gymnastics destroyed an open format: bugzil.la/18574

good, maybe it'll make people optimize shit.

It's a terrible format. It's pretty close to just being a zip full of pngs. Go read about it.

In all seriousness: that's not an argument. "Close to just being a zip full of x" describes most of ffmpeg's supported formats.

"Almost as dumb as `cat *.png` but subtly non-standard so it needs a special decoder" - that's an argument.

Most of ffmpeg's formats have mixed frame types. This is more like a format composed of nothing but I-frames. A PNG version of M-JPEG but worse.

My girlfriend likes watching me play.

So do I ;)

Not sure what you're going for with the implication arrow there, newfriend

Oh user, you'll make me blush.

Why are the newfags always so obvious?

Sexy digits.

That makes no sense. A Sexy Prime is 2 numbers that differ by six (ie. 23 and 29 are sexy primes)

A sequence of repeating numbers are called repdigits

You know this will happen soon.

Gopher renaissance for people who want the bloat to end when?

I find myself agreeing with Mozilla here.

See, that probably won't happen because businesses would want to keep their costs down.

Thank you corporate greed.

faggot

I pay 58,- euro for 500/50 Mbps unlimited, it faster but so much more expensive ffs

That reminded me of this bullshit:
ampproject.org

It's YET ANOTHER SHITTY FRAMEWORK that makes a huge deal about marketing how much "faster" it is to load pages than everything else.

If you go in with uMatrix blocking javascript like a sane person, every page takes 10 seconds to load. Why? Because they deliberately put in a fucking CSS animation that blanks everything for that long.

we had 10 mbit cable where i lived in 1997

with usenet you can do it within a day

>ampproject.org
God dammit, radical antibloat movement when?

I bet they can offset the cost by inserting autoplaying 5MB video ad banners with sound on every paragraph break.

A new era is upon us: one of bloat and wastefulness.

Cap aside don't they still throttle your traffic too? I know a lot of people complain about p2p traffic not being fast compared to known popular servers over http.

This is fucking inexcusable.
I hate to be that guy, but...
You know what this reminded me of? The kosher racket.
What people weren't told, was that they would adjust their arbitrary cost of blessings for inflation, with prices varying wildly from rabbi to rabbi, and changing based on how many products were blessed or how often they need to come in to bless the products. Kosher blessings is a billion dollar industry with no overhead cost and no taxation of earnings, and the cost is passed on to all the goyim. You can't expect a company to not have their products blessed, that would ruin their PR when they're outed as nazi sympathizers.
If you drink coffee, soda, bottled water, buy frozen food, yogurt, milk, cereal, tin foil, wax paper, bread, practically anything edible, I will bet money on it having the kosher symbol on it.

It's a good feel.

It looks that way because that's exactly what it is.

archive.is/n1IWj

Just look at our elections.
I have a University connection, no cap and 14x higher speeds that the rest of the country.
Some countries have even higher speeds.

SHEEEEEEEIT

cheeky cunt

Every fucking time. I swear every fucking company I look up now is run by jews, and every fucking one of the companies fuck their customers in the ass.

Welcome to a less-glitzy cyberpunk reality.

I hope that was shooped.

It's just a coincidence.

dude I have a connection that varies between 56kbps and 190kbps.

That's a joke, right? I use more than that just contributing to i2p and Tor.

I have it pretty good though. I pay 18€ a month for an unlocked 100mbit+ connection with no caps (unlocked 100mbit+ means that it fluctuates between 100-1000 megabits depending on network load). From what I've heard about my ISP, if you use way too much bandwidth they will call you and ask you to try to be more considerate in the future.

his ducks look better

But it's five times bigger

that must be the difference then, look at those fucking outlines