A simple test to determine how cucked your friends are

Ask your friends this question and report back:

You're a mother bird who came back to her nest to discover that all your eggs were thrown out by a newly hatched cuckoo chick. Do you feed the cuckoo chick or kill it?

Make them really think about their answer, whatever it is.

If they said kill:
- Can a newborn be held responsible for its actions?
- Can further violence bring back your own chicks?

If they said feed:
- Are you not putting other birds in the area in danger by raising a cuckoo?
- Is it right to encourage an evolutionary strategy of parasitism?

I predict a lot more people in your life will say "feed" than you think.

*Pun in title intended*

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9a8_1374131157
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown-headed_cowbird
archive.is/max9l
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
edwardrutherfurd.com/reference/Barnikel
archive.is/izIw4#selection-1665.1-1665.119
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJ_ZiX_Tek
cohen-levi.org/jewish_genes_and_genealogy/the_dna_chain_of_tradition.htm
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/cohen-syndrome
mgtow.com/comments-from-married-men/
sms-receive.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo#Brood_parasitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

Compared to all the other 4chan bullshit these are decent questions that could inspire red pilled thought processes.

Fuck off faggot.

Ple>>6657786

KILL YOURSELF YOU MASSIVE RETARD

Every time.

GAS THE CUCKOO BIRDS!

You're fucking run op!

EXTERMINATE THE CUCKOO BIRDS!

It's more like 80% of the time. Sometimes there's some automatic quick wit from a real Holla Forumsack that gets in the first post.

Conversation with a female friend

Holy shit, time to marry her.

Thats potential wife material

Another one. I was honestly expecting them to answer feed/adopt.

Marry.

I've got bad news

How the fuck do you know two girls who said kill?

Marry the first girl. The second hesitated.
Christians confirmed for cuckoldry

Fuck, why did you show her the video? I guess it doesn't make much difference as 90% of women would say feed either way due to instincts.

Top kek

Cuck. She took four pages to make that decision and only stuck with kill because it's a hypothetical. Not to mention all the "Christian instinct" to throw away resources on a nigger baby cuckoo bird

So like what if we made a thread asking this question on /christian/ just to see the responses?

CHRISTIANS CONFIRMED CUCKOLDED.
CHRISTIANS CONFIRMED CUCKS
CUCKOLD CHRISTIANS

i'm just wondering what the response would be. i'm not "anti-christian d&c", it's just a kind of experiment.

that's not a rule; that's simply what fucking retards say. the first post is a primo trolling position to get in on, and often people will be attracted to threads they disagree with, so they'll jump on it

Holla Forums needs to learn the difference between trolling, shitposting, disagreeing and shilling. I'm getting tired of this "ur a shill" shitposting that has gotten way, way worse since summer and the cuckchan invasion that seems to be going on.

see above

I didn't even think that let alone imply it, what the fuck is your problem?

this is for

So how many other chicks do you talk to besides your two moms?

Sorry if that wasn't your intention. I'm on edge from anons like trying to d&c white nationalists by religion. It's particularly bad lately.

In all honestly, could you in cold blood kill a niglet?
Or a little muslim kid?

I''m cynical as the next guy but when talking about killing infants I take a step back and evaluate my options.
There is a difference between "I don't want to care for this baby" and "I'm going to murder this baby", the first one might implies leaving the kid with the actual parent/leave it in a foster home while the second one implies you killing a newborn.

At some point it stops being about left and right.

It's ok bud.
Yes. As long as I could use a gun for the immediacy.
However I am a fundamentally broken person.

holy shit this is the second time I've replied to something and had the number get cut out, at first I thought it was my fault.
Anyway the second part of is meant for

Yeah thats what ive been having a hard time with. Its different when it comes to a human life. Then again you kinda know what youre gonna get if you raise a black baby.

Yes.
Yes.

I'm surprised to see so many bleeding hearts on Holla Forums. It's this exact inability to make decisions that led to welfare and a population explosion in Africa that Europeans are now reaping full force.

WTF are you talking about moron? describes them to a T.

If I was having a bout of mania I could.

killing children is hard. They are effectively innocent, even when you know they will grow up to be monsters.

I really doubt that.
It's like when I was a kid in the countryside with my friends and we told to each other "If we see one of those aggressive stray dogs we grab some big sticks, stand our ground and scare them away", which always ended up with us running and crying for help as the local stray growled and barked at us.
I mean sure it's a niglet or asian or whatever but it's an infant, would you REALLY actively kill an infant when there are other options avaiable?

Well duh.
If I was a bird and I knew what was going on I would eat the hatchling then fly away and shit somewhere, it's an animal, I can stomach to kill an animal, an infesting animal no less.
But of course when you're asked that question you don't think "Oh ehy I'm a bird doing bird things" you think the question in human terms and in human terms it's a very different matter.

Pal it's a freaking baby.
If you don't have the natural instict to protect a baby you're no different than a nigger.
I'm not saying it's rational or just but wanting to preserve life sure as hell is human.

Yes, we're not cucked. How the fuck are we going to get anything done with people like you in our ranks.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not trying to puff up or be edgy. I don't like that other anons are calling you guys cucks for not being potential baby-murderers that's kind of backwards.
It really depends on context for me but if we're going off the original cuckoo scenario of "child of another species kills all of yours, do you raise it anyway?" well…

If some little niglet broke into my house or got dumped there or something and then killed my children, I'd put a bullet in his head even if he was barely old enough to walk.

If it's for the preservation and continuation of my own progeny, I will swallow that friendly instinct and murder them with my cold bare hands if I have to. We're in a fragile situation and can't afford to take any such chances, especially in regards to potential future combatants.

In my view, the only purpose of morality is to serve the tribe, the race. I don't consider it immoral to kill an invader or his baby.

If you're not willing to remove kebab, how can there be any hope of cleaning up Europe, not to mention America?

this would have been funnier if his wife was white and there was a grown nigger on the couch with a huge boner, or something like that

The answer is simple. Kill the chick.

Vengeance is one thing. You have to consider the nature of the cuckoo. By raising it to an adult, you're potentially condemning other birds to the same fate as your kids when this grown up cuckoo goes around destroying their eggs.

Are Reed Warblers White?

This girl is a real crime fighter user, marry her at your first opportunity.

Don't you realize she's just saying that to get out of killing it? She should fight the crime of infanticide that the thing committed as its first deed.
t. baby killer

No. See pic related.

Well duh, if anyone killed anyone of my family I would snap their neck myself, that's kind of obvious.
But then again, that's not killing a baby with cold blood, that's killing a baby after being provoked.

Again, that's natural, if it regards the safety of your progeny I think anyone on Holla Forums wouldn't look anyone in the eyes.

It's different dude and you know it.
One thing is a kebab, another is killing a kid that did you nothing yet.
And you can bring me all the list of the things an adult kebab can do but still, if you kill a newborn without any kind of remorse then you must have something wrong in your head.

Human life is valuable, even if other races consider it not so, killing something that looks like a human it's not as easy as eating mints.

I think that would have been tragic, not funnier.

Aren't you on the wrong board here, leftypol is the other way.

I still think I could shoot anyone in cold blood. Whether I would or not is determined by the pigment of my skin :^)

Yeah I realize it but I think it was also a pretty blunt jab at blacks and cucks. I think she is probably at least lurking one of the many Hawaiian basket weaving cork-boards.

Idiot.

He fed her multiple opinions and she wanted to appease him. She is marry material.

almost every group today is cucks faggot

when is the last time you stepped out and did something you beta orbiter?

If appeasement is all it takes for you to pick a wife you must be very easy to manipulate, user.

I've seen millions of variations of this meme but I still kek'd

Birds have a brain the size of a chickpea and cannot rationalize in the sense that humans can.

A bird's answer to this question cannot be compared to a human's.

If I came home and my children had all been killed off by an invading infant, I'd turn the infant over to scientific study to find out just how in the fuck an infant did that.

But humans unnecessarily complicating simple scenarios has the effect of creating a fucked up world. European descended peoples in the past thought much more simply and created a much nicer world to live in. Even the bible doesn't consider killing someone of a different tribe murder and raising a child of a different people a horrible thing that will come back to bite you in the ass.

I dont know because I'm not a fucking bird and if you think you can imagine and put yourself in a birds shoes, you're a retard.

This is fucking terrible.

We can't even recognize anymore where the morality to preserve life begins and the libtard brainwashing ends.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

This should be a choose your own adventure, that ends with a graphic image if they let it live and a beautiful cuckoo-less paradise if they kill it.

There should also be a way to pick "whatever my husband tells me to do." that works like the Super Mario Brothers 1 warp zone.

Run away and gather reinforcements for the day of the beak. Cuckoos lay their eggs in the nests of birds smaller than them and will kill them if they don't feed their chicks

Not sure about my friends, but personally…

1. Kill the cuckoo
2. Find the cuckoo's mother, kill it
3. Lay more eggs and pay more attention to them next time.

cuckoos are much larger and more aggressive birds. They often chase a parents away from the nest to lay the egg.

People here seem to be missing the fact that baby niglets don't kill white babies.

only because they're too stupid

I'm a woodpecker master race. If any niggerbird fucked with me, it's getting its ass stabbed like

I'm all for killing baby kikes though. Being born stupid is one thing, being born evil is entirely another.

Oh really? liveleak.com/view?i=9a8_1374131157

this

Speak for yourself, pal

Yes, but we're right now operating under the assumption that I am a bird with human intelligence (otherwise, how would I make these sorts of moral decisions). So… fuck size, just get numbers on those cunts.

Personally I'm a fan of crows and ravens. Smart motherfuckers who don't take shit from no one. Although apparently some are still victim to cuckoos (the great spotted cuckoo), these cuckoos do not seem to dare fucking with the crows' eggs. Maybe it's because the crows are larger, and will hold court to murder another fucking crow if they fuck up.

The analogy with a cuckoo is not 1 to 1 with human experience, and neither is any analogy. Retards might as well start criticizing Aesop's fables for not adequately mimicking human experience.

The principle is the same. You encounter the evolutionary strategy of destructive parasitism. Are you willing to put aside your fee-fees and get shit done or not? That's the essence of the question.

Noice.

Acting like a retard makes you a retard, no matter how much you say you were pretending.

What the fuck was the mother doing around this piece of shit in the first place?

Learning a valuable lesson.

As a human I can assure you of two things:

1] Nobody is going to come replace my children with other children.
2] If random woman X wants to burn coal and get a beat down for it, then I'm not going to stop her.

Do you mean if I knew I wouldn't be punished? Yes, I'd dispose of it humanely befitting any other non-human animal - likely with Nitrogen gas. It's better than letting it suffer because no one wants to take care of it.

I might be inclined OTOH to hand the niglet over to wild monkeys or gorillas so if they want to raise it, that's their option.

>As a human

The problem with your form of D&C is that too many Holla Forumsacks are Christian. (Including me). There is an issue with the truth of the Gospel being overtaken by the perceived emotional content of the word, but this too will realign itself with society once the pendulum swings right.

Apparently, glad shes spending 16 years in butt fuck prison.

Kikes aren't born evil, they're raised that way. It's their silly Babylonian religious fanfic that drives them to hate the goyim. Hebrews that successfully break their Talmudic conditioning can do a lot of good. You just gotta root out all the cryptos.

Don't think I've ever stopped reading a post this fast.

Shouldn't the woman in the picture also be white? Kind of defeats the purpose.

>>>/Gaschamber/

Did OP adjust this from the Sheer Kahn Speech in Jungle book? Cause if so it's still badass.

Triple Dubs don't lie

No they aren't if anything atheistic jews are worse because they're even happier to embed themselves among the goyim like creepy changelings and work their mischief

Killing the Spider preserves the lives of every bug that spider would eat.

Thats the joke

Truth. Who has done more damage? Orthodox Jews or Reform Jews?

Orthodox Jews hate you and live away from you.

Reform Jews fear neither God nor man.

It's not a Jew baby, it's a nigger baby. You just put the nigger baby in a box and ship it to Africa.

How is that funny? That doesn't make him a cuck then really.

Moses style I'm sure.

You are a little slow aren't you? They joke is the misdirection of him being cucked by his wife to a black man and then being cucked by a bird that he was making light of.

Also, asked a male conservative friend. He was surprisingly noncommittal.

That's not funny.

Holy shit this is actual artwork from Cornella.
Based

Holy shit, someone check the scrolls to see if Kek and cuckoos are related in any way!

Asked another conservative male friend, at least he kinda committed to kill, I guess…

Blegh, all those faggots tip toeing around. Cant even say "kill" in a hypothetical situation. "Oh its a threat and it will kill all my offspring? Maybe I will kill it"

I watched the video first and was hoping the bird would fall out of the nest or the mother bird would eat it before I read the cuck test, I was actully pretty pissed at the cuckoo by the end of the video, interesting.

Girl deep down advocate sterilization of criminal elements (or at least the murder of their offspring).

MARRY

This question is useless then if it only have people question semantics over philosophical metaphors of society

Cute. Here is the hardcore mode bird.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown-headed_cowbird

That's a great test though.

No, but holy shit is that scene awesome.

The "best" part of it.

Also another parasite.
archive.is/max9l

The other problem is that a large majority people who might otherwise be open to Holla Forums views will never side with something anti-Christian. Any even vaguely traditionalist whites are at least token Christians whether they actively practice or not.

It's fucking anti-Christian to prep the bull for vile kikes

Is it on youtube?

MFW no females friends to ask cuckoo question

lol ask ur mum then

Indeed. Modern Christianity has become quite corrupted by kike influence. Explaining to people what has been done to Christianity can be very powerful. But there's a difference between that and tipping like some marxist faggot (not saying that's what you're doing).

And so is modern white culture. The point of Holla Forums is to bring but the pinnacle of western white culture. The same with traditionalist christians really.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I personally was brought here by learning more of how the crusades protected Europe from the muslim invasions.

Please update us user, we are all waiting for confirmation on this.

Nits make lice.

This documentary should be mandatory for every christian.
Already posted somewhere, so I'll just post the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Are you entirely sure, they hit developmental milestones much earlier than white or Asian kids.

This question is obviously most relevant to the displacement of native whites in europe imo. The resources being given up to help nourish the foreign mudslimes via welfare programs could have easily gone to raising of the native white children. This is the equivalent of throwing away potential white children (eggs) in favor of foreign children (cuckoo bird) except the parents are throwing out their own eggs instead of the cuckoo throwing it out for them.

that analogy isn't really the same, islamists and niggers are societal parasites, not genetic ones.
if a race of fucking shapeshifters that would crawl into your wife's womb or some shit came about fuck it, kill that shit in it's infancy.
not to a bird, not to any animal operating solely on instinct.
when relating it to humans, it's not a question of "you either have to raise this nigger or cave its head in" in society, we have the option to ignore/suppress them on a every level(and societies that do usually prosper, surely it's another coincidence)

This is the example of how cucked we've become. It's a shitskin baby, it doesn't matter. He will grow up and cause all sorts of problems if you don't kill him. People used to kill babies all the time back in the days.
I don't know how much of it is true, but there was a Viking leader called Baby Lover, because he didn't want to kill babies like the rest LMAO.

its simple you grab the nigg-cuckoo, you find their neibourghood, ya kill as many cuckoo as you lost eggs, and dump the hatchling there, send a message.

then proceed to do even more eggs

Josef and Magda Goebbels heartbrokenly decided to put their five children to death, because they evaluated the possible consequences.
That is way fucking harder than killing niglets. In fact it doesn't even compare at all.

(Sand)niglets are not better in our countries like that cuckoo hatchling is for other birds. So damn straight I could. However it doesn't need to be a violent death and the kid doesn't necessarily have to know.

Way to miss the joke completely.

Holy shit this is actually true.

edwardrutherfurd.com/reference/Barnikel

Goddamn, it used to be abnormal for us to NOT kill children of other tribes. Where did everything go so wrong?

Spot fucking on.

Exactly. The analogy is very relevant, as long as it's not interpreted literally.

Killing your own children to save them from Soviet rape squads.

Really puts the bleeding heart cuckery into perspective.

Not that user, but I did and she said she would feed the bird, and teach it to not be what it is.

I even asked if it was me and my siblings if she would still do it and she said yes.

Commiefornia guys, I'm telling ya…

A couple of college kids on Yik Yak

That map faggot knows exactly what is wrong with the world but is being a cunt about it.

This is the funniest shit I've read all day. At least you got dubs.

Boot is by far more based than 90% of people in this thread.
Black map knows what's going on.

Pretty sure map is on the liberal side and and trying to poke holes in it by subtly crying racist.

gonna have to agree with you

Nobody in balkans are cucks
They might be retarded test filled slavs ready to fight or drink themselves into hospital visit for stomach pumping, but not cucks

I know. But at least he's willing to confront the issue unlike most people who are just wishy-washy fags.

I started out as a virtue-signaling commie faggot myself. But I was willing to engage and debate, and that's how I got redpilled by smart anons.

I'd rather try to convert map than "batgirl". I'd let him just talk his point of view out. He'd start poking holes in his own logic.

need to wait some hours, im on the other side of the planet, she wont respond right now

Good point.

OH MAH GAHD. Ask 'black map' if he is some kind of racist, or how he is drawing these conclusions. This was a thought experiment regarding birds only.

Kill it. As time is the only real currency in this universe and I'm not spending it raise a nigger

Instead of killing the cuckoo could I take the chick and place it in another birds nest like the one in ? Might as well screw over both of those assholes at once. If I can't, then I'll just toss it out and make more babies.

Fuck never mind since they do the same shit and don't have a nest of their own. But I'll just it on to another evil birds nest and let them deal with it instead.

it is in their dna

jews blacks asians all have to be decimated

This Earth belongs to Whites and Whites alone

I'm somewhat surprised that how many people are hesitant with their answers, but I guess that proves I'm just really red pilled.

I was thinking about a similar conversation though with myself, hazguns friends, and some noguns people. Basically they were all "But what if someone breaks into your house? Are you just going to shoot him?" Of course we said yes and they couldn't believe it (and we couldn't believe their answer). I see this conversation between some people online, usually between Europeans who can't defend themselves in their own homes.

So anyway, I think there is a fundamental difference in how the right and left think.

I think there's another larger philosophical implication inherent in this question that is being sort of overlooked that I think should be pointed out. The final answer is important, but not the entire objective of asking in the first place. You can learn a lot about a person by analyzing the way they react to the question, how they rationalize the question, the logic they took to reach their final conclusion, etc.

Think about it for a second, look at and . A lot of anons were able to determine that the girl would be marriage material based on the way she answered. Imagine if they were perceptive enough to point out the human element in the question or even draw parallels with the migrant crisis.

If I get insincere or silly answers, or if the person tries to metal gymnastics their way out of giving a straight answer, then that tells me they refuse to really give the question any thought.

That is some badass bird right here.

Maybe, Could you rewrite your question into an abortion question since liberals think fetuses aren't alive? I just want to see their reactions

Wat.

within humans you have to kill two species
-the cuckoo
-the people who are neutral or postive minded towards cuckoos

No, It proves that they are really brainwashed.
These people are evolutionary dead ends, they have either been brainwashed into being incapable of self preservation or they are genuinely suicidal. They spit in the faces of every their every last ancestor when they even hesitate in the face of something ending their genetic line.

They are effectively dead already, existing only as hosts to other creatures.

Funny thing is that his own thoughts led him to believe the cuckoo possibly represents jews or syrians. So he has these tendencies, if he likes it or not.

See what AWM has to say about something like that.

Why do i have degenerate friends?
Send help pls.

Thx user, totally agree.

Nice.

Fucking tell me about it. On Holla Forums of all places.

True. It also shows where they are in their psychological developmental lifecycle. People with a strong sense of morality and identity will be able to give a final answer, and people without it (or who perhaps just don't care?) will never commit to a final, unambiguous answer.

That's also a great point. It's seeing these patterns that makes people redpilled sooner or later, unless they go full throttle cuck.

Damn those are some unambiguous and quick answers. Holy shit how does a person accept the deaths of their young and begin to feed the killer so quickly.

I would gas the cuck and set the tree on fire.

Because you willingly choose to associate the sort of people who would give one word answers to a hypothetical scenario involving their murdered offspring.

But this has absolutely nothing to do with the real world. Asian (to pick a race) babies are not cuckoos. They can be raised with European values and European morals. Are you honestly so far gone that you cannot see the difference?

Yep. He's prime rope-fitting material.

KILL THE CHICKS BIRD WAR NOW
IT WON'T STOP UNTIL ALL CUCKOOS ARE DEAD

Why would you, though?

I hope Cuckoo becomes a new terminology. :D

If I had the choice between murdering a helpless infant and raising it with strong morals and values, what actual choice would I have?

*used here that is as a term for the lefties and such.

If the infant just killed your baby in the cradled and started crying a bottle would you give it to them?

The choice is easy indeed. There was this great quote from a screencap, a story about white exiles in space returning to earth for a purge:

To all the cucks in this thread (hopefully just newfags) failing to understand the simplicity of the choice to kill the PARASITE, which is what is is, keep in mind that the long-term outcome of being willing to kill the baby directly results in there being far less of a need to ever do it. If you do it the first time, or even first few times, you spare yourself of having to make what you think is a difficult choice a thousand fold in the future.

Saving the baby parasite IS the recklessly reactionary impulse.

I'd abandon the nest and let it starve to death. That territory is no longer safe for raising my young. Directly killing it means I will also have to deal with its parents, and since I'm likely a smaller bird, that's a death sentence.

Aka, you'd leave a neighborhood when it starts doing downhill. It's a metaphorical question.

Black and Latino gangs have no problem heckling, threatening people not apart of their neighborhood posse and neither should you.

For lurkers:

archive.is/izIw4#selection-1665.1-1665.119

The ultimate way to test your gf if she's future wife material.
Thanks for the idea.

The funny thing is that if the question was upfront, as in would you kill a child who killed your children? I'd immediately say yes without hesitation. I wouldn't flee at all.

This stuff is hilarious user.
What is Yik Yak?

Do it, I'm curious of the results.
Do it for science.

Here's another yik yak thread.

It's an app that lets you talk to people in your area anonymously.

see

Honestly i could kill them.

Bonus salt

Kill it and attribute to the other birds in the neighborhood.. Hopefully it won't happen again but prepare for the worst hope for the best right?

I see.
Is it worth getting?

Kek

I think what they were going for was that you jumped to conclusions in the 4th panel.

No idea, just got it an hour ago to post this particular question.

Yeah… I doubt you're the only one either. It's an interesting question but really beats around the bush imo.

We should ask a seemingly "no duh" moral question to then reveal that it's a far right idea leftists vehemently oppose. Perhaps some kind of double standard or something.

"Would you kill an ISIS child soldier?"

Fair enough.
I think I might as well ask this as well:
What is kik?
Are there any good sort of cummunication apps?

I assume we still have no way to meet Holla Forumsacks or simply based people irl yet.

>>>/meadhall/

Also, I suppose you could always post "Any far right nationalists in the area?" on Yik Yak. It'd probably get you reported, but the risks are minimal.

I actually have no idea what kik is. I feel old af.

Yes, and this is a way better question and conversation starter than op's imo.

Tbf, wouldn't looking up top 10 hate white supremicists groups be enough to find Holla Forums groups irl to join up with. Just saying…

No, it'd help you find soup agencies.

Christian here.

I'd kill the shit out of that nigger

Thou shall not kill :^)

Didn't stopped us before.

The talmud didn't create jews.

Jews created the talmud.

Then don't. This is an open forum anyone can post in. How many do you think are shills or snitches.

That being said, maybe oathkeepers or this stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJ_ZiX_Tek

This is how my wife replied.

my friend
I'd prolly kill it personally, but I'm thinking if a baby that wasn't mine came into a crib and killed my newborn babies. that'd be some stewie level bullshit

he's also said in regards to race that if evidence were to come out that there were racial differences that made one dumber and more violent he wouldn't want it revealed because the truth would be damaging to people.

He's also said that at some point you just have to ignore looking for truth because it will make you unhappy.

He's also said that he's voting for hillary clinton.

i purposeley parrot some of trumps speech because it triggers him.

Somewhere in him is a decent person he has just suppressed it so far down because that decent person is an intolerant bigot like myself and he knows this.

Damn. I'm so fucking jelly right now dude.

You better be having kids with her

(and be white. pls)

GLORIOUS

Oddly enough, the phrase ‘baby batter’ comes to mind here. Get cracking.

Noice.

wew

Daily reminder that lolberturdians and anarkiddies from /k/ike central and /liberty/ are extremely salty about Holla Forums and they want to destroy us.

Very white.

One child so far.

The cuteness of our kid never ceases to amaze me.
Wipes tear.

Don't bother asking this on omegle. Cucks every time.

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
You're a mother bird who came back to her nest to discover that all your eggs were thrown out by a newly hatched cuckoo chick. Do you feed the cuckoo chick or kill it?
Stranger 2: FEED IT
Stranger 1: Feed it
Stranger 1: Yesss
Stranger 2: yaaas
Stranger 2:

This video is really good
Thanks a lot user. Never realized the significance of the talmud to jews

3 for three non-cucks.

Well, one guy was a little confused about not being a cuckoo.

You bring dishonor to Holla Forums and to your digits

Your screencaps never showed anything but you not being able to come up with more then 2 insults, and you hid whoever you were replying to.

Kike-tier shit

I hope you didn't spend all day coming up with that dumb question. Gay questions, OP, deserve gay fucking answers AND GAY FUCKING THREADS DESERVED TO GET GAY FUCKING SAGED!

I think that applies to brothers of the faith only.
That is to say that babies (since they are not yet Christians), Muslims, heretics and other faggots are eligible for killing.
Anybody who opposes the rules and will of God basically is not a brother, and whoever is not a brother will get their cheek slapped back.

I'm pretty young and stuff like that stI'll makes me feel old.

Pretty based.
Call me jelous.
This better be real and you best be having white children.

forgot muh sage

One thing you guy seem to be forgetting when thinking of women answering this, is that THIS DOESN"T HAPPEN TO THEM. They will say kill it because, but if this is worded where the father may or may not be the right one, that will quickly change. Only men are unsure whether a child is theirs.

Women only really care if there is a way that it will prove their infidelity, and even then they frequently get away with it through sappy or retarded cucks.

I like an analogy Stefan Molyneux used (and idgaf what you personal nitpickings with him are). There's two soccer teams, A and B. Team A will often pass the ball to team B. Team B will only pass the ball to team B. Who do you will win?

thanks to you fags now she's asking questions about the whole cuckoo thing

At least your mom wasn't cool with you being killed like >>6660677's mom

Nice Hitler dubs btw.

Careful posting that kind of shit people would probably like to either ruin your life or hurt you.

Simple way of erradicating cuckoos is to bring some falcons into the area, they hunt the fuckers down.

Why not keep it alive until it stops being useful?
Say the cuckoo is a bigger bird than most of your species, you use this cuckoo to bully all other birds into submission and become king of the bird world, you then dispose of it when it outlives it's usefulness.

Jews can't do ANYTHING outside the Talmud. No joke. They can use parts of it to argue/bend the other parts but breaking the rules outside of misleading goyim is absolutely verboten.

It's why they're all pricks.

I blame the jews at hollywood for rendering this word meaningless, same thing with love.
That kind of "friend" wouldn't save your sister if she were raped in front of their eyes.

this is why we're in trouble.

Vive la France quand même.

do you not understand parasitism?
the cuckoo reproduces by fucking over other birds indiscriminately, there is no usefulness to that.

cuckoos are an important part of the foodchain

I disagree. He has a point, although it's a rather abstract one.

archive.is/max9l

This is the kind of answer I'd expect from Reddit.

I have read somewhere that the host is in fact perfectly aware that the chick isn't his own, but feeds it anyway because its parents would retaliate if it was killed.

So, by fear of punishment, the host accepts its cuckoldery and the death of its own chicks.

Sounds familiar.

I have also read that when a cuckoo fucks around in an area where other birds share a common sense of territoriality, they would hunt down the cuckoo until it leaves.

Doesn't sound enough familiar to me.

Jesus was a dark jew. not a nordic ubermensch. How does that make you feel

Is she attractive?

Why are you still here and not fucking your wife's brains out right now?

easily

Yes.
Absolutely.

You have to approach life with a heart of iron, if those kids grow up, they will be as savage as others in their race, end it now with mercy and the problem is gone.

Then again, with my broken childhood and having to care for a constantly suicidal mother with BPD, I have had to approach many issues with this sort of attitude.

-My gf

You don't have a gf.

I have been found out. FUCKING YOU FAGGOT.

Throw it out of the nest and let nature take care of it.

Evicting tresspassers is not murder.

You are not obligated to give a fuck about every single "injustice" in the world.

To live is to suffer.

Cuckoo's parent should't have been a lazy deadbeat fuck.

Replace cuckoo with nigger and nothing changes. Parents are responsible for their own young. If they cant feed and protect it they all die.

Charity is for people willing to help themselves. Not deadbeat niggers shitting out 6 kids and smoking crack while pregnant

I could kill them quickly, knowing full well that it's honestly the best course of action to take, they're only going to grow up as adult nigs and mudslimes, they would happily kill a white child brutally and savagely… After raping it of course. It's better just to slit the fucker's throat knowing it isn't your blood you spilled.

Don't let the cuckoo cuck you!

Your kid is really cute.

Dude, if you are still in this thread and aren't currently making passionate sex with your wife to fertilise her, I am severely disappointed with you.

Alas… This user speaks true…

Niggers will literally stalk fagbooks and whatever shit people post on and attack people IRL for posting a picture of their perfect white children.

They are biology savage and are subconsciously jealous of our race, so they feel they must kill us.

When the race war does happen, they will be shaken by our retaliation, years and years of blood boiling rage has been building up… One day the (((enemy))) will truly see our might. And they will quiver in fear, we will not be controlled so easily!

By definition, can NEETs have a gf?

Wife material.

If they get off their arse and become someone who would be able to be a good father then yes.

Wrong, newfag. If a bad actor can spend 30 seconds writing a shitpost that'll hit a vein on 10 different anons, all responding with multi-paragraph rants and thus derailing the entire thread, it's very clear who the retards are.

Trolls aren't a problem, it's the newfags who take their bait.

Then by definition they’re not NEET, idiot.

Yes, NEET is an acronym that defines itself.
Not in
Employment
Education
or Training
What you're thinking of is a hikikomori or hiki for short. A hiki is defined by self-imposed isolation and any man (let's face it, no woman has to be alone if she doesn't want to be) with a gf would not be considered a hiki. Just ask male spellcaster chan.

You don't have to be a nigger or a mongloid about it.

If you don't want to raise it maybe somebody else does. Some of the worst roman emperors were hereditary rulers, the best were adopted sons.

As a kid I was an animal encyclopedias' geek and I recall vividly asking myself those questions. It surprised me that the cucked birds did NOT kill the cuckoo hatchling but I concluded they were too stupid to realize what's going on.

And the problem persists.

Niglets and Arab street urchins don't grow up to be great emperors, they become filthy savages.

Kik is a separate app, it's just a messaging app like Signal or Wechat. For some reason, it's the one that's prefered on yik yak.

How yik yak works is that you see the posts from a certain radius around you, like 5 miles. So the community is different depending on where you are - it's mostly dead outside big cities, but very popular in any area with large universities.

Here in Chicago loop area, it's surprisingly red pilled. People take to yik yak to say all the shit they're not allowed to on facebook. For example, calling chimpouts for what they are, or pointing out the stupidity of the "undocumented immigrants" term, etc. Leftists always get outnumbered and BTFO whenever they try to play their shame game.

Don't know if it's true anywhere else, but it's very refreshing to see. You can get in some good conversations on there, but they're mostly young students. I think it's most of their first exposure to anonymous discussion (name ids are optional, you're given thread-specific symbols in every comment thread like ID's here). Also it's odd to use a social network that has a significant portion of women.

For what purpose would you raise a savages child?

You are the problem with our race at this moment in time, doing your very best to maintain the facade of civilised behaviour and moral superiority whilst the world collapses around you. Sometimes drastic measures are called for, I for one wouldn't hesitate to wipe out every non-white man, woman and child.

always the first post. go fuck yourself chaim

Get off the internet and start reproducing, faggot!

Oh man, I haven't seen Allison Harvard in years.

Sage for off-topic

so hiki = wizard then?

Not always. A wizard is a man who has reached age 30 and is still a virgin. Non-virgins are typically considered to be normies regardless of any other circumstances.

She is motherly type girl, submissive, really caring, loves children and is extremely nice.
Yet, I stated her everything about this question, how her own chicks were killed to make space for others cuckoo chicks. How she is raising killers chicks, and even old saying "eye for an eye, tooth for tooth". She couldn't bring herself to kill that imaginary chick. She is too nice of a person IRL, other people walk over her and everyhing, she just smiles and lets them for some fake sense of altruism or something.
She asked me if I was really angry at her. I said I was disappointed in her. Now she can't stop ranting so I said I went to sleep.

She is total wife material, yet her total altruism from start was kind of repulsing to me. She is so sweet it becomes bitter after a while.
What do? I am actually considering dumping her

Kek, she can change.

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYANT KNOWS

Do you want to let her teach those values to your kids ?

Act accordingly.

cohen-levi.org/jewish_genes_and_genealogy/the_dna_chain_of_tradition.htm

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/cohen-syndrome

this makes me tremendously happy
you need to have at least 4 more kids, though

Thou shalt get cucked ;^)

Someone needs to write a Holla Forums version of the Bible. The salt would be amazing.

I'm sure it's in the KEK scriptures somewhere

This was a great question…for males. And the first thing you do is ask women what they think? Are you insane? Wild female animals adopt foreign species all the time, it just depends on their hormonal cycle, if the levels are right they imprint on things.

Men can think without that, by neurons firing in loop patterns that we interpret to order our world, like chemistry vs electricity, no comparison. So the females change their answer constantly until you bait them to say "feed". How is this a surprise?

The "kill it" after-questions are the real test for a male friend of yours. They test his ability to listen to his own anger and promote his own interests, the weakening part of the question is the same defeatist babble that Jewish psychologists (counter-memers) have been using since pre biblical times.

Ffs you ask men, you fuck the women. Also cuck time for having a friend zone status.

You're a fucking cuck. You think our enemies haven't killed our babies you fucking faggot?!

How are they innocent if they are destined to be monsters later? You're thinking short term snd like a bitch.

If anything – for any Holla Forumsack to address – can we not just deport these kids or use them to fight their own like the Janissaries?

Your pick White Man

Yik yak not really anonymous, so be careful thee.

Yik Yak seems pretty interesting but it doesn't seem to be available in my country.
I also think I'd have problems looking for right wing people since "hatespeech" is a thing here.
Oh well.

Nonwhites are not human.

It is the humane option to put them out of their misery. There are two options.

1. They will grow up and become a generic nigger and kill your own

2. They will grow up to resent themselves or other niggers because they know they are a nigger and can never be anything better

So the humane option is to end it before it begins.

I repeat, nonwhites are not human.

Cake. Have. Eat.

You don't know what she thinks or feels.
All women looking to extract living expenses and treats from a man put on their best behavior. That changes the moment you get married.

You only think you know her. Most of what you "know" is wishful thinking or suspension of disbelief, in younger men its mostly the result of arrogance. You think you are special, it would never happen to you. You are "owning the pussy." By being "alpha."
The male ego is the weakest spot a man has and women manipulate it with the ease of 100,000 years of social evolution.

Guess that Jews come in many shapes and sizes.

No. At best she will notice the effect her feminism had on user's attitude and lie accordingly.
The whole "courtship" process is what a woman used to learn about the man, so she can pretend to be everything he likes and complete the marriage. This assuming he is a marriage target, otherwise the same process is used to make him feel happy to pay her way through life until it is time to move on.

Remember that the majority of men here are in their teens or early 20s and still carry a totally unrealistic, idealized view of women.

Someone called me a "mgtow" before so I went and googled it, turns out its just a bunch of men who have mostly been married already and want to earn the younger guys about how the legal system is stacked.
I found this thread of replies from married men. Pretty much accords with my own e perience, the e perienxe of men I know and statistical data. Remember that the rel failure rate of marriage is way over ,50%, it seems lower because many men can't afford the divorce so stay married, paying a parasite to live and even raising someone else's kids just to save financial ruin.

mgtow.com/comments-from-married-men/

After thinking it over, I think I'd raise it, and also neuter/spay it. That way, it gets to live its life, and I've also protected everyone else from the biological murdering.

Pathetic.

Unlikely that they'll call you, so all you really need for it is a place to receive a "CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY WITH THIS NUMBER" SMS message.

To that end, allow me to introduce you to the wonders of modern technology.

sms-receive.net/

hey shlomo

NEW QUESTION
You're a mother human. You get pregnant with a baby zygote and the doctor does a test and tells you that your daughter will be highly empathetic to the point that she'll choose "keep" in the cuckoo question.
If you choose to keep her she'll live her life as a very kind person but will make personal and political choices that are against your family and your Volk's interest.
If you choose "plan B" you'll have only children who will remove kekab, but they will have reduced empathy towards their fellow man, be more likely to commit crime and have lower social trust which leads society overall to be more corrupt, violent and less cohesive.

But that's not how it works you damn retard.

Did you have a specific complaint or are you just spazzing out because you're triggered?

That's the Jewbird strategy.
It's super-effective and apparently can be used to wipe out all other species of bird in the world. You just gotta be careful in case some of those fuckers build a nest right next to yours, and then all the other birds keep judging you when you murder them.

I suspect this thread is a slide thread (so sage), but truthfully this is a breddy gud idea m8.

WE SHOULD HELP UPLIFT ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN!

This is a tough one user. If this is a dealbreaker to you, dump her. Women like exist and honestly it shouldn't be that uncommon to want to kill the killer of your children.

If you want to try to persuade her to join team kill, the most important thing to do is to not appear like you're trying to convince her (trust me, I learned this the hard way multiple times). Reach out to her and tell her you want to understand her point of view. Ask her questions and keep your own mouth shut. What you're looking for:
1. To make her aware that people in her life take advantage of her altruism
2. To make her aware of the logical inconsistencies in her answer (you save the most lives by killing the cuckoo chick).
3. To make her aware that her love for her own children will supercede anything else. Make her imagine giving birth, holding her child in her arms, cuddling it, feeling it breastfeed. Then ask her how she'd feel if somebody were to take that child away.

The hard part is doing all this without being preachy and actually listening. If she asks you why you are asking her all these questions, tell her it's because you need to hear her perspective just because men and women differ greatly psychologically.

If after all this, she refuses to question anything and stubbornly sticks to her retarded answer, I'd honestly dump her. Her kids will find out that she doesn't really give a shit about them like did.

Obviously not all women are okay with adopting the killer of their babies. A man needs a woman that at least on some level is supportive of him. You'd know this if you had ever been intimate with one.

Mein niggas. Agree 100%.

But why, why would you raise it? It literally killed your children.

You talk like funny, like a fag.

She sounds like a good mother. Just do not let her make decisions regarding your family and make sure that you contribute to bring up your children properly. Dumping her for being too motherly is out of the question unless she's a full blown libshit and militant about it.

Animals do not have immortal souls, so killing the cuckoo is acceptable.

Sigh. That was the point of this thread.

I want to fuck Compass.

Fucking woodpeckers stop pecking my fucking house you cunts.

I hope you can at least afford a gold wedding band sometime in the near future, user. You've got a decent one right there.

And she sounds comfy…like pic related.

Yes, with all those Jewish genes he got from his virgin conception
Goodness you're retarded

Thirsty omega cuckoldds go back to redtube AND STAY THERE.

Christian women are ABSOLUTELY UNBEARABLE.
Go back to watching cuckold porn christcuck.

The only acceptable answer is to eat the cuckoo for food so you can have the energy to begin slaughtering every cuckoo you see and to destroy their ilk in the same matter they destroyed yours.

There doesn't seem to be a more relevant thread up so just a question for you lads:
I'm currently legit scared that I'll develop a cuck fetish. Ever since coming to 4chan, I've always been getting into fucked shit, and I'm really afraid this place has desenstized me to that extent.
Anyone know a fix? I'm desperate, nofap, noporn, I don't give a shit, please.

Just be a man. Find some carl the cuck fuck and be the bull if you are so scared. If you ever get a gf or wife and she ever cucks you, you become a man and stand up and not become a cuck by accepting it. Pretry simple really.

You both like Democrat, and Hillary Clinton.
You: Hello.
Stranger: Hey
You: I want to ask you a question.
Stranger: Yes
You: Say, you're a mother bird, right? And a cuckoo comes and kills all your children and replaces them with its eggs.
You: The egg just hatched as you return to your nest, and if you don't feed it, it will die.
Stranger: Okay
You: Do you kill it or feed it?
Stranger: Feed it
You: Why?
Stranger: It's helpless and needs nourishment from someone
You: And how can you feed it if you know it will grow and then kill other's children?
Stranger: To grow big and strong
You: ..who are also helpless and need nourishment?
Stranger: If you teach it right from wrong like your own children it will be good not bad
You: But it's a cuckoo.
You: It is genetic programming.
You: It cannot be changed, this is how it reproduces.
Stranger: Then I guess I just fucked my self
You: Also do notice.
You: You can only kill it when it's a child.
You: If you feed it for even just a few days.
You: It quickly grows strong and can easily kill you if it wants to.
You: Reaches full size in just 2 weeks after working you 24/7 feeding it.
Stranger: Again I just fucked myself sideways
You: So you'd kill it?
Stranger: Sure
You: Why did you not say that opinion in the beginning, then?
Stranger: "but how could you kill it?" Because I'm genuinely a nice person so feeding it was a more positive option
You: But.
You: Do you think it is nice of you to leave parasites that will strike down the rest of your race?
You: After all, it will also grow and kill other's children.
You: And you would be evolutionary encouraging parasitic behavior.
You: Don't you think you have a higher duty to your race to stop such things?
Stranger: Certainly
Stranger: So what are you getting at?
Stranger: What's your point in all of this?
You: How can you vote Shillary Clinton if you have such views? :^)
Stranger: Fuck Hillary
Stranger: I'm voting TRUMP
You: Trump?
You: That seems like the best option.
You: But Trump is also not a very good candidate.
Stranger: Fuck I mistyped in my likes
You: ?
Stranger: I think he'll bring a new change to Washington
Stranger: More of a business perspective than a political
Stranger: Could be interesting
You: I see.
Stranger: So you're trying to troll democrats that want a liar in office?
You: Nah.
Stranger: Oh
You: I don't fall on the political spectrum represented by the candidates.
Stranger: Oh so you're a homo
You: wat
You: No.
Stranger: Idk
Stranger: I don't like homos
You: Neither do I.
Stranger: Nice
You: They're cancer to the structures that are in place.
Stranger: I agree
You: Their existence, acceptance and encouragement break essential bonds, such as the family bond.
You: Family is the "small world" ontop of which the "big world" is created
You: Without families, society crashes.
Stranger: Speaking of structures.. The wall?
Stranger: You are correct
You: It'll most certainly never be built.
You: That's just a meme tbh.
You: So you agree with what I said?
You: Congratulations, you just agreed with Hitler.
You: Welcome to the NSDAP kamerad
Stranger: Wtf is that?
Stranger: Hitler killed people
You: That's what you're lead to believe.
You: He did participate in the war.
Stranger: That didn't want to comply with society
You: But so did all other sides.
You: wat
You: no
You: what are you even talking about
You: You went above and beyond the official Holocaust narrative
You: Everything I expressed above are just Hitler's idea, but reworded and repackaged.
You: ideas*
Stranger: Jews didn't want to be apart of regular society.. They wanted they're own way of living that hitter didn't agree with
You: Now tell me.
You: Cuckoos also want their own way of living.
You: Their own way of living kills you.
You: And kills your children.
You: Do you let them do that?
Stranger: No
Stranger: Fuck them
You: Or do you care about yourself and your comrades in race more than the Jews?
Stranger: Sure
You: You seem sarcastic, honestly.
You: But why are you relying on sarcasm instead of refutation?
Stranger: It's fucking 4am
You: Well then.
Stranger: Are you a guy or girl?
You: A guy.
You: Try to think about what I said.
You: Good night, Stranger.
Stranger: Suck a dick
Stranger has disconnected.

This is bad, this is really, really bad.

btw the video doesn't load on that one. Related should fix that

OY VEY THAT RACIST LITTLE ANTI SEMITE JUST WAITING TO GAS US IN A WHOLE NUDDA SHOAH SHUT IT DOWN GIVE IT VACCINES AND GOYFEED TO MAKE SURE ISRAEL LIVES ON

Y'know going straight onto hitler with most people is impossible. You have to create something new push on out then in a generation we push out the hitler did nuffin wrong through education. Etc

Use the transparents, lad.
>>>/awyattmann/

wow these are some high quality merchants

The Room reference.

She's a keeper

Edge. Not even once.

Bro this is old news, everyone knows christ niggers are cuckolds

Reported for intl.

Do you not realize that your perfect idealized women that you want in a future NatSoc America would be churchgirls, essentially? Go to church and if you don't like the people there, then you should seriously reevaluate your political stance because everyone will be like that in such a society.

EXTREMELY bad goy. How can you even think about having children in this economic climate? You are so irresponsible. Use birth control or have an abortion next time. It's probably not even yours anyway. Your wife is secretly a whore, just like all women. Just spend your money and your time on yourself.

that's fucking retarded. Just look at the pope and tell me it's not dominated and attracts the cucks and effeminate, ineffectual, literal faggots.

If you think that's NatSoc or anything to be promoted regardless of title then consider suicide.

Church is just groupthink which is getting less and less. Even mormons argue because some are pro-gay.

Why would you think church is somehow less poz? The fuck is wrong with you.

non-christian women are much worse, dude. have fun getting stds, being cheated on, not being in control of the relationship, and wasting away your life in a drug induced haze

Never post the same pictures you post anywhere else. You can easily find your goybook and any other social media where you used the picture.
Cute kid btw

Fake.

Wife that immediately.

Kill their kids, so your kids won't have to.

I have been banned from yik-yak for ten years.

Nits make lice.

Obviously, nothing wrong here.

Yeah bro, they obviously have the almighty power to self insert in your nest, nothing to do with the fact that kikes promote their insertion and YOU fucking idiots buy it, nothing to do with the fact that YOU fucking idiots harvest the entire world and now the kikes are taking the opportunity to blur its frontiers, nothing to do with the fact that YOU fucking idiots hardly have any kids to begin with so boomers, liberturdians and yids import the non-white cheap labor caretaker miscegenation force that would be all white if YOU fucking idiots were out there having a family instead of doing nothing but shitposting about how "da hwhite man is da best number 1 jews tricked us into sucking brown dick and everyone else should get nuked to fix the world lmoa XD".

Threads like these make me realize why so many people think Holla Forums is full of retards, of course they have been taught to disapprove of certain "un-kosher" truths, but beyond all the "redpills" you preach, lies a fucking failure with not a single effective suggestion to stop the suicide of western civilization in any meaningfull way.

These kinds of images take on another level of meaning when you realize the lefty strawman isn't ridiculous for what he believes, but for what he is, useless.

try harder

actually all non whites should be killed so we have more living space for white people.

It'll be relaxing, like a huge living room.

Does your female friend cuck for the other "races"?

I am on my phone. Could someone juxtapose pictures of birds raising cuckoo chicks with white people raising adopted black/asian childs?

2/10 bait kys desu senpai

The cuckoo analogy means another "bird" lays its "eggs" in your wife's "nest", and you are cucked if you raise the "chick" that is not of your own.

No faggot, you try harder, is your civilization going down the fucking drain and calling me a d&c shill on a fucking imageboard is not stopping it, neither is your dellusions of a hollywood reich composed of homosexual aryan übermensches dropping nukes on everyone that isn't a faggot like you.

Spain, Italy and all of latin america are living proof that whites would rather stab brownies with their dicks than with swords so nah, not happening my friend.

try harder :^)

I'll give you a proper answer.

You're probably American, possibly a European that remained out of the loop for quite some time. One of those people that are so distant with the matters at hand that they don't realize their urgency.

Everyone knows its the jew. We get it thank you. But subhumans are raping our women RIGHT NOW, they're invading our lands RIGHT NOW. If we focus on the jew, even if we win, we will have lost Europe to niggers. What is a great victory against the juden worth if we're to be deprived of our homelands, and become jews ourselves, exiled from their own countries, forbidden to return, and doomed to roam the Earth without a home.

The current destruction of Europe is in all aspects and manners identical to the banishment of jews from Israel. That may come as a shock to many, but it's the truth. As much as we hate those manipulative fucks, they certainly suffered a lot throughout history. Oh it was deserved, plus it's their fault they got kicked out of their homelands without even a fight.

Let's not end like them, we need to fight back niggers right now lest become jews ourselves. Because multiculturalism and refugees are the greatest threats right now, and things we can't afford to lose against.

It's hard to find good pictures, here's the beginning:

Someone should subtitle this with words as if the cuckoo hatchling and warblers are speaking.

Use SJW speak for the Cuckoo bird and cuckservative speak for the warblers.

Cuckoo: "I'm a good hatchling, I dindu nuffin."
Cuckoo: "I didn't knock the eggs out, you're obsessed!"
Cuckoo: "Wow, just wow!"
Cuckoo: "It's 2016 already!"

Warbler: "Real warblers stand by their hatchlings!"

etc etc.

my answer was kill before I even looked at the choices

no
yes; if i were a bird with the capacity for intelligent thought, I'd definitely hold that child's instincts responsible, and in humans instincts shape your learned behaviors

You mean comparing cuck with cuckoo is a pun?
I thought we all knew that a CUCK is someone who has been a victim of a cuckoo: his real kids have been replaced by someone else's.

Also, daily reminder that even the fucking cuckoo (of all birds) is getting normalized in Jewpedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo#Brood_parasitism
I wish I was making this up.

Here's my reasoning.

The question is set up so that I'm considering myself vs. this immature cuckoo chick. But, I have the power to determine the life or death of that chick and it has no means with which to overrule my decision. It is helpless. I don't think normies will be able to see beyond this aspect, and the moral disgust they feel at killing something they see as innocent is a misguided application of a good civil and social trait.

The circumstances of this situation were forced on me by a third actor – the parents of the cuckoo. Those parents acted in such a way that the inevitable result was the destruction of my children. I have no direct recourse against them other than to slay their progeny in return.

This is a justifiable course of action. The newborn is not responsible for its actions – it's parents are. Perhaps the parents are wired that way through DNA or deeply ingrained behavior that most cuckoos share or maybe that bird just really hated me. If we accept that the parents are entirely controlled by their DNA, then their act of slaughtering my young and expecting I care for theirs has no moral aspect to it. Do I owe beings that murder my young and display no propensity towards moral reckoning anything? No. Do I owe species of birds my cooperation when their deeply ingrained bird-behavior is directly and consistently at odds with my own? No. Do I owe anything to someone who hates me and who has destroyed my children? No.

Further violence cannot restore things. This isn't an argument against violence, though. Violence as a restorative is a naive application of it. Violence is an option of last resort when two individuals find themselves in an intractable dispute. Due to the nature or disposition of the parents, the dispute has become intractable. Further violence is meant to answer the question of who raises parasitic young, and what obligations do I have to myself and other birds.

The answer is to kill the newborn. Letting it starve inflicts more suffering on it – I'm not a coward who'll consign something to death and worm out of the moral burden of this dilemma by just refusing to feed the creature. Raising it continues this tragic cycle. We need the strength to accept that answer, even in the face of innocence.

Let's see this the other way: cuckoos will keep on doing this as long as you let them.

If you have an opportunity to kill one, do it. Even if you're hanging out around a cherry tree with your GF and shit, and you see an adult cuckoo fly by, kill the fuck out of him.

Cuckoos are parasitic by nature, they never raise their chicks by themselves. They need to be exterminated.

The question puts one in an entirely reactionary situation. What you're proposing is a proactive solution that moves beyond the scope of the original question.

That being said, your solution has merit.

If cuckoos behave the way they do because the strategy they employ is successful enough then they've no reason to change. Their behavior could be biologically determined or just dictated by cuckoo society – the answer is the same. An alternative to your solution would be putting selective pressure on them will force them to move from parasitism over a long enough time period. Is it better to put small amounts of consistent pressure on the cuckoo population in the hopes that they adapt in a way that's more acceptable to other birds?

Perhaps. Many people will certainly argue this, and I suspect it is because most have an innate desire to preserve life. They'll freeze up when questioned about how many other birds die until this grand project concludes successfully, of course.

The problem is that there are so many cuckoos, and many other birds are very content just letting them carry on. The birds that wish to move to a proactive stance are vastly outnumbered by the ones who merely react. The most fruitful proactive methods, then, are those that shift the attitudes of neutral birds and those that deny resources to cuckoos. Outright violence without support can be easily stopped, and should be decentralized, sporadic, and opportunistic in nature.

Along with this, it's also obvious that the number of cuckoos flocking to bird habitats needs to be brought to 0. There is little lasting effect in any proactive action if cuckoos are able to continuously replace their numbers.

It's not necessary ot exterminate all cuckoos, but in proper bird habitats it's not a problem to do so using the methods stated above. In traditionally, historically cuckoo dominated habitats the reasons to intervene become lower so long as cuckoos are kept with their own.

kek at those rage levels
high euphoria or next elliot roger?

Both are animals that should have population reduction.

The fuck are you blabbering about? Just kill the damn thing. It's foreign and it killed your babies ffs.

WE CAN MAKE THIS A MEME

Like said, an important part of this question is seeing how people process the question and answer it. Not just the answer they arrive at.

What do you value most and why? Can you take your answer and put it in more universal context that will help inform you of how to act in different situations? Can you present that answer in a way that gets other people agreeing with you? When do the analogies you can make hold and when do they fail?

These are all important things to think about in answering the question. If it's just kill or don't kill, then you could leave it up to a cointoss and stand a good shot at getting the right answer.

No you're just complicating the issue, there's nothing to think about, that's the point. The question is simple, will you kill a foreign invader or not? My answer is yes. If you want to blabber about it any further, than lets go from the point I said 'yes'.