Are we being raided?

Is it just me or is Holla Forums fucking awful today?

I mean holy fuck it's like night and day.

we've been getting shilled harder than we already had been after the Nig at Nite in Dallas

Yes, report those all those halfchan type slide threads.

what a great contribution to the catalog OP

surely this thread will serve as a beacon of quality in the river of shit we see this day

I mean holy fuck this is awful.

Fuck off shill

Maybe.

chase a penny into traffic yid

Why haven't we doxed and utterly ruined Rach yet?

fucking meta threads should fucking hang

Hate is a required ingredient for our magic.
Have you forgotten that?

Yup and the mods are doing basically nothing

Becouse he's shielded by the mods.

It's been pretty bad since May tbh, but today is worse. Rach is here posting multiple threads in order to be a faggot. Just hide and report and move on. do not ever reply to Rachkike

It was confirmed very long ago that the mods are completely coopted.

Why are the mods protecting Rach?

As for rach ever notice how that faggot tends to post relevant shit that has no other threads on it and cancers the fuck out of the discuss and then when anons make nonrach threads on the subject the mods delete them?

For reference, since 8ch has been fixed the user count has been between 2300-2400 active users

He is part of the irc circlejerk with the other faggot mod.

See

Maybe they see some sense of ironic humor in him. Who knows, really. Ever since reddit came to 8ch, however, avatarfags have been tolerated much more. Sad!

helloo boiss

Explain why we shouldn't be able to talk to each other when we're getting attacked.

Fucking do it Kike.

Yup. They work together to damage control on certain things by making discussion impossible.

We really need to get that p2p chan concept off the ground. Fuck anything but self moderation.

>>>/ovens/

I hope you enjoy dotr as much as we will.

hello, stool

He is part of their faggoty group.

Can't handle the banter,Stormfags?

You can expect shilling, DC's, and slides to intensify in the coming months as the election approaches. This new mod seems to have come at a (((coincidental))) time.
STEP UP THE CLEANSING OF THE BOARD!

funny to see you guys ;)
how about we have some fun?

Why haven't we made moderator groups fucking illegal yet?

All it does it create a cancerous clique.

The mods bumplocked a loadout thread as well.

How did arch come to find this board lads? And how long has learningkike been spamming this board?

Hi reddit ;p

He spams it all day, every day. Just think of all the time he wastes editing those pics.

I want the stool back

#MyBodyMyRules

Shilling a thread of shilling doesn't help your case kikes

If the mods won't protect the board then it falls to us.

Gorespam all shitty threads until the shills leave.

It's the only way that we can protect ourselves.

i would say about 80 percent of the threads being bumped are being raided and/or shilled at the moment.

Most of these threads are just bait with no content. Shameful. Too bad the mods aren't cleaning house.

It's the exact same as it always is, you fucking sperg

Do you honestly think that will bother us?

Do you have any idea who you're shilling against?

do you really think that shitting in the same hole we do is a brilliant plan to make us go away?
do you think we are sensitive to gore?

Yes,i'm shilling against Stormfags.

Typical Weekend shilling mixed in with increased intensity as november rolls around. Plus there's been multiple happenings like the dallas shit as well as FBI Colmy's comments and judgements getting torn apart for being contradictory.

Yes please. And more guro as well.

Yes 4chan is a little weird too. Please do what I do OP and block all images. Use addblocker and block an image and all images follow. I've been trying to spam this on 4chan.

It's called summer, OP

So you think gore will phase us?

It's triggering the fuck out of you so yes lel

It's not like we have any other defense.

I don't see why we shouldn't at least try.

Holla Forums has had a ton of posters encouraging them to come and shit up Holla Forums for some reason, one of them let it slip earlier today.

Every weekend

not really

you could filter and report tho

Maybe.

post stools

I don't think I've ever seen a loli with such a gorgeous ass.
What's her name?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Do you have the thread?

look at the images again, degenerate

Retard

Holla Forums practically expulsed all international posters to focus on american politics and white genocide
I'm not saying those topics are wrong at all, they should be discussed heavily, but any other thread that isn't that gets spammed with dub shitposters and called "slide threads", along with being kicked by mods from time to time
This made a heavy partition, there's now Holla Forums which became a monster too instead of a couple of "moderates" who disliked this new stance (hijacked by you know who) and /n/, who posts news and theories but there's not so much discussion

Frog LARPing/Militant ethnic cleansing killed this board's spirit, it has become a new thing, not bad in my opinion, but also not what this was meant for

Everybody thinks that Holla Forums is
Moral
Maybe
It
Even is, I don't know

It's summer.

stormderps*

u wot
Holla Forums was about discussing political stuff around the world regarding shit that can be called crazy/conspiracy/etc
Right now it's White Supremacism, because that Nationalism ideal became radicalized too much by shitposters and /r9k/ frog antics
Stormfag is a nasty word widely used by shills, but i cannot think of a better term right now, a batshit insane stormfront-esque individual who doesn't have the posting finesse

Fuck off faggot

Make me you fuck head cuckold

(((They))) don't like it when situations get analysed. it undercuts (((their))) ability to manufacture a narrative and drive Holla Forums in a certain direction.

Their isn't a sub-group on Holla Forums that doesn't have some low tier argument at the ready to be thrown at them. There's hardly a stance you can take where there isn't someone waiting to derail whatever it is you've just said.

imo, the best stance you can take is to simply ignore,

Is a good example. simply do not respond to such poster's.

Could be wrong though, again, just my opinion.

have you seen it at night when they try to flood it with emoji posts??