What does this image represent ?

It's probably the most powerful picture of the year. If someone could help me understand everything I'm seeing. This one's worth more then a thousand words.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how I understand it, but can you explain to me what you mean by "cuck" ?

he's talking about Christians in Europe who let in refugees and shit, hence the name "christcuck"

Basically, federal governments have a tendency to threaten religious institution's tax exempt status by saying that if they don't want to lose that status then they should help invading refugees (or whatever other homogenous culture destroying meme the government is using). The churches prefer to invite nigger muslims to rape their countrymen instead of paying 10% more in taxes so that's why we call them cucks, as in people who choose other races over their own.

a cuck (cuckhold) is a sick fuck who loves to see his wife be fucked by another man (usually a huge monkey-looking nigger)

Your Nation – the people – are your wife. Christcucks encourage rapefugees. Rape and genocide ensue etc etc

get it?

From what I remember, women were raped nearby and AfD organized a memorial event or something at the cathedral. The church responded by turning off the lights and cucking the rapefugees. So everyone who showed up got their phones out and used them to illuminate the cathedral themselves.

nice

why turn the lights on?

Nice.

It must have been quite spooky inside with all that Nazi light pouring in.

Abrahamism is falling!

You really wanna know?

What is AfD's position on the political spectrum? Are they populist like trump and höfer or are they full 14/88?

shame the most powerful picture of the year is in such low resolution…

Jews in the party are populist, some seem pretty 1488, at least about 14 fiddy.

all of our slav pastors are against immigration, guess europe is a lost cause

When did this happen?

And why is the picture so small?

What church are you part of user?

Have a video

It Represents Stormfags.

Trust me, if Putin took away the incentives for churches to be anti-immigration, they'd change their tune in a heartbeat. Anti-immigration doesn't flow downhill from public policy, rather the opposite.

My hearing is wrekt, what is the crowd chanting?

You must have a lot of time on your hands.

What other anons have told you is only half true.

The authorities in the Church did not want it, but the Church members did and took part in the protests. It caused a split in the Church (again).

So this image isn't an attack on Christianity, just the current people running it that support invaders?

If I remember correctly the article that is affiliated with the picture flat out said that the average Church go-ers were pro-AFD and in fact organised it outside of their Church.

It was only the state-affiliated 'leaders' of the Church that had a problem.

It's not Jesus that made Christianity great, it's the White race.

damn nigga shits crazy

It represents Christian, nationalist peoples.

The peoples who invented just about everything of any use on the face of the Earth.

inb4: CHRISTCUCK!!!!

Literally:

Effectively similar in effect to:

They Christians turned their back on them and turned off the lights. It was the German nationalists who illuminated the church with flood lights. It means Europeans made Europe great Christians had nothing to do with it. You can fuck right off faglord.

Oooooooh.
Ok.
Thank you very much.
I've never been able to understand crowds in any language.

Thanks for he desktop background.

I would argue Christianity held Europe back.

You guys are right, the Church is cucked.

- Peter Hitchens

THANKYOU

"wir sind das Volk"

We are the People.

Okay, looks like you won this one.

But one more question: Why has Christian Nationalism failed to bring Kenya to adequacy? O right, it's the European blood that matters - not the Jewish book.

I took a poll a while back from /christ/ and /christian/. Pic related. This is from people who browse this website too, so you know this is the opinion of 'redpilled' christians who aren't LARPing on Holla Forums.

What the fuck?

the memes are real

It's good to see that the AfD is taking a stand against immigration and not caring what any religious official says. Anyone on 8/pol/ who's a Christian, keep believing in your religion, I don't have a problem with Christians here, but don't align yourself with any church leader that opposes our race.

I mean, I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was THAT bad.

Ye, they like them some 'godly' niggers over whites who don't bow before the Jew anytime of the day.

Christians are uber cucks, were you not aware of this?

Anyone who puts Christianity over their own people is no better than a Jew. I'm a Catholic (nominally at least) and I can't stomach anymore cucking. I would gladly go 1488 though. Modern Christianity is dead. For all his faults, Benedict was somewhat based, but I may have to leave the Church because of Francis.

I just didn't expect it to that degree out of Holla Forums christians.

I hate christcucks as much as the next guy, but asking a board of Christians if they want to live in a country with 0% Christians is asking them to give up their faith entirely. That twisting of the arm to skew results is disgusting and something I'd expect from Salon or HuffPo.

wew
CommonCuckold is more common among cuckstians than previously thought.

Uhh, I've never once in my life met a pagan who gave a single fuck what gods another man worshiped.

You don't have to stop believing, just say "fuck the pope" and don't align yourself with today's clergy.

Its pretty bad. Religion seems to almost always become a persons master status trumping everything else including race or nationality.

At least Catholics and Orthodox folks have a modicum of culture behind them.

Here in Protestant America, all we get is clear-cut Zionism and 'muh chosen people' bullshit.

Good for you. That's different from offering literally a single choice to remain their chosen faith, and using the results to misrepresent their views. I'm a god-damned atheist and I find it deplorable. Offer the same poll with 80% at the very least.

That just seems bass ackwards to me.
blood and soil always come first, then gods.

No it's not, it's revealing the bias that Christians have. Christians put faith before blood and that question lays the bias bare. The problem we have is that we don't put blood first, and having Jewish dogma before blood is the absolute most retarded thing I could ever think of.

It's like saying you'd rather live in Ethiopia than a pagan village in Germany. It's obvious to the race aware that you'd still probably be murdered in Ethiopia because niggers while you might only get a few sly glances in your German village.

Only because by definition, mudslimes are not men.

let that sink in.

Christians, like any other Abrahamic religious zealots always put their faith over everything else. If you even start pointing out logical flaws in their indoctrination, they shut down, plug their ears and start yelling bullshit about how you're gonna burn in hell or that you're trying to D&C. That's how I can see links between SJWs and religion, they both block out logic as soon as their ideology is attacked head on.

Ever since I have been here and talked with Christians, I am always surprised how they don't really care about our Race.

If you probe them long enough, you will always discover a cuck.

Even Christian Identitarians are cucks, they belief that Semitic culture is really European culture.

If you go beyond that, you will just find something like Tolkiens religion, which is Christianity imagined how it SHOULD be, if White people created it.

wew. nice trips though. praise KEK

That's literally what I just said.
Can we please use a little bit of
LOGIC
here?

nice trips m8.

The KKK was kinda based tho.

Way to believe the (((lies))).

Christianity is not Abrahamic nor are islam and judaism even religions.

Let me guess, you're a CI nutter?

The blue lighting makes it look like an apparition akin to the flying dutchman. Of a time long past.

What drugs are you taking?

I hold my qualms with all sects of Abrahamism.

But I'd rather a wine-sipper than a Israel Zealot.

Praise Kek for my trips.

christians are retarded kek

Why? Do they have to suddenly convert just because other people disagree with them?

They will marry their daughter off to Reverend Jamal Smith before they marry her off to Karl Gerhardsson.

Here's some logic for you. 100% non-Christian means 0% Christian. That is asking the Christian participating in the poll to denounce their own god for some LARPing poll on the Internet. Of course they won't choose that option. It's disingenous at best and kikeish D&C at worst. I'm not falling for it.

When we win, this will make a beautiful moment in the films about it.

Catholics cuck for Israel a lot too.Only thing they haven't cucked on yet is social issues, and even those are getting chipped away at by Francis. I hate religion threads, but they are sometimes necessary to expose how cultural marxists are and have infiltrated Christianity. Christianity in the beginning was the originator of the redpill on jews (i.e. "Christ Killer""His Blood is on us and our descendants"), but since the Reformation it has steadily been getting cucked from the inside.

Except you know that's not what the question was asking you disingenuous kike. I explained it in the thread that the question would not ask the people to renounce their own faith and it's purely the makeup of the others in the country. Nice try kike.

Wrong.

The poll-taker's faith is the same no matter what, the 100% thing is what number exists *before* they go to that country.

We might be actual autists, but you completely fail at pretending to be one.
We're aware of context, hooknose.

Very interesting.
Also, the catholic irish were a pain in the anglo's arse forever, whereas the protestant northern irish were alies.
I think this goes deeper than religion, maybe genetic?

This is in itself a rejection of Race, you take the issue of Race and you reject it and throw up the illusion of social issues.

Don't lump Christianity with Catholicism you fuck. Real Christianity is from those who follow the New Testament.

Offer up proof of that, then. This reeks of D&C but I'm giving it benefit of the doubt. I'm not going to discount them because of a poll using flawed methodology.

So, why don't the Christian Holla Forumsacks start spreading Bible Verses like Revelations 2:9, Revelations 3:9, John 8:44, etc. to all the churches of the world to redial them. I view Corneliu Zelea Codreanu as the greatest Christian of the 20th century.

Catholicism is a type of Christianity you uneducated nigger.

webm when

I fucking know this.

But last I checked, Roman Catholics don't scream in my ear that we should go to war with the whole Middle East just to protect Israel.

Protestants do. All the time.

ESPECIALLY Evangelicals.

jesus hated 1 sect of Judaism. he didnt outright speak against SEMITES because he was one as well. christianity is egalitarian and universal as fuck, its a redpill only on jewish supremacy.

Old Testament sects. All they are.

#notallchristians

Catholics made up 1/3rd of the pop in 1932, Protestants made up the other 2/3rds.

Those that vote the first option aren't following Jesus' teachings, anyway. Jesus wants us to go out and make disciples of all nations.
Better to be in a white, pagan country where you might reach out and save people, rather than a non-white country where everybodies already saved. Its just laziness and selfishness, and they're nigger traits.

I swear Christian offshoots are as bad as the 46 genders SJWs believe in. "It's not my selected denominational church so it's not christianity" / "use the proper gender cis-scum"

No, it's better to be in a White pagan nation, because being White means being "saved".

I never rejected race. I think anyone who rejects their race in favor of religion is a cuck no better than a kike. I am Catholic btw.

It's egalitarian and universal NOW, but for most of it's existence it was a major foundation of European (i.e. White) Civilization.

I will tell you why they responded that:

They think that if people are Christians, they would respect the law of God and act according to it.

If people are not Christians, they will (and you will like this) just be complete degenerates.

What Christcucks miss is that niggers are subhumans, they pray to God to forgive them after shooting a white Cop or baptize their children and then the nigger dad runs away.

Islam, Christianity, Judaism.. it can only work with white people. Rest of them are just too dumb to understand the complex notions of religion.

Then understand that Catholicisms rejection of Race, not Jew or Marxists, is what caused it's fall.

redpill*

Anyone that's a Christian that supports White Nationalism, they're welcome in my book. Anyone that's a Christian however, that opposes us, is not my friend.

Even I will agree entirely with this.
The church used to be based as fuck.

weird

no jew nor greek, user.

Spreading around to create Globalism isn't a good thing either.

There really is no wonder wh Abrahamism is falling, you seek to subvert/destroy the cultures of the world in lieu of your Jew-God YHWH.

What about us Agnostics though, do you view us as degenerate?

tell me Christians, if your religion made europe what it is today, why are all of the planets named after roman gods? Why are all of the days of the week named after the Norse gods? Why are the months named after various latin gods and leaders?

but christianity did make europe what it is today, cucked.

Why are stars named after Arabic concepts?

All SJWs are atheists. But I dislike more religious SJWs.

Isn't Jesus basically a cuck?

Despising Christian ethics because of its current leaders is about as smart as despising Newton's laws of motion because the leaders of the oldest known Newton fan club turned out to be weirdos or perverts.

That's because it's the only way the Jews could sell their bullshit religion and convert pagans.

You just said Catholicism isn't Christianity, which is horseshit. I was raised a roman catholic as a kid and they focus on the new testament. I got out of the indoctrination as I got older and saw how religion is just a tool to promote slave mentality.

In defense of cf, the content that he uploads does represent modern day western civilization to a certain extent. In fact I want to say that only a small part of the problem is the people that he puts on display; the larger part of the problem is everyone's acceptance to it. It's only in a passive society that so much of this obscure fetishism can occur. Also it's only "obscure" today. This shit is like mold, give it ten years or so and any one of these weird fetishes can grow into a subculture (for example, gay culture eventually sprouted bug-chasing). Transgenderism used to be a fringe thing too, now we have presidents and presidential candidates talking about their fucking bathroom rights.

Pushed new reply too early, usually it's just faded

Also, you're falling into the fucking Jew hands. Every other sect spilt after the Old Testament. They use that to create different religions and lump them all into one. Mormons based themselves after the Old testament, so do Jews, Muslims and every other religion that's based in yurop. At least Asian countries were original.

I wont reject my race either. And I would forbid it.

no he's a white nationalist kek

I, um.. hm..

I never understood, how the fuck did VIRGIN Mary get pregnant?

Could you point out the verse where Jesus tells people to keep their Race pure.

I, um.. hm..

Jesus wasn't a cuck, some of those who preached what he did in his life, were. That's how Christianity got all kinds of fucked up, while the prophet was really redpilled on kikes and did all he could against them, until they killed him.

Bullfucking shit. The New Testament is about Christ reviving and going up into heaven and the Second Coming. The Third Temple got scratch since it was not needed Jesus is the new Temple and always was and he is the only one. Not the Virgin Mary, not every other saints. Catholics do not believe Christ rose from the dead which is why they still worship…

just a reminder of a newest jewish flick

1) it looks nice
2) symbolic reclamation of European heritage from cucked church

WHAT THE FUCK

big fucking news, kikes hate christians

Harry Potter and the Day of the Rope

I really with they knew how to be subtle. Think they made everyone so retarded that they actually have to beat them over the heads with propaganda?

Historically? She was raped by a roman soldier and Joseph, the cuck, protected her from the shame this would have caused if it went public.

Family quarrel

Top kek I just realised something

I know.. but..

once the church had the power to wipe off a country off the face of the earth… but I guess..

Israel is kind off untouchable.

Harry Potter and the Final Solution

Really? If I remember correctly, it was that she got magically pregnant by the power of God.

Wouldn't Joseph be the cuck and not Jesus?

Acts 17:26
It's saying that the world will be made up of many different people and the territory of their race will be marked by God, separate from each other.
That's just saying those who are Christian can go to heaven, it doesn't mean turn every country in CAT-5 (Planet of the Apes)

based Lutheran and Evangelist Nazis!!!

That's the gospel. Historical facts tends to shine another light to what is preached.

Joseph was indeed the "holy" cuck.

When did God decide that Jesus is his son? Doesn't it mean he made the rape happen?

Also I have a question for Christians:

Explain to me how "context" is a reasonable argument any time the bible says something you don't agree with nowadays. For example:

What's to stop any pastor or priest or pope from saying "Actually the [unrepentant] gays will be accepted into heaven. I mean you have to look at the context of the bible and when it was written. I mean they didn't actually know that gays are just like us :^)" or "Actually usury isn't really a sin nowadays. Look at the context here, back then usury was putting people into perpetual debt that eventually robbed them of their livelihoods but nowadays people are able to survive just fine with perpetual debt, soooo…."

Lets make a tally of Lying hoes vs miraculous births.

And the numbers are in
Lying hoes comes in and 6 grogillion
and miraculous births come in at 1.

Now could it be that Lying hoes is actually 6 grogillion and 1? The world may never know.

So it's not in the bible? Could be just propaganda from the Jews.. even if it would not make sense to get pregnant out of nowhere.

Do you know what the means or are you just regurgitating a meme?

Neither. Being a cuck means you get pleasure from seeing your wife get fucked.

Nope, doesn't speak about race, or racemixing, just that countries should have their borders and since most countries back in those days where empires with different population groups…..

Nope, doesn't say that either, it literally says there are no races or genders.

It says land, not race. I'm pretty sure there's one that also says interracial marriage is okay as long as they're Christians.

That is the exact definition of cuckoldry, you lexicographically illiterate faggot.

Christians are taught that Pagans are cannibals who do human sacrifices and howl at the moon while buttfucking little christian boys they kidnapped.

Its not surprising, really.

why are you triggered by the word cuck? did you let another man fuck your wife and now you regret it?

But that's historically real.

I'm getting real tired of all these atheist faggot saying "muh kike on a stick" without know a lick of Christian history. I can agree much of Christianity is cucked now, and we shouldn't put it above our race but really nigger? If you're Christian and without us great… if not, fuck off until you are, cuck. As our Lord said, "You are either with us or against us."

The picture is of Christians lighting up a church, reclaiming it as their own, as the official church owners shut off the lights to shut them out in favor of progressive liberal bullshit. It's a good image that's pro-Christian and anti-cucked church.

*with

Could you point out some kind of racial Christianity in the past, which wasn't influenced by Germanic customs?

but he is literally a k i k e o n a s t i c k

Not really.

You see how dumb that sounds?

How is he a kike if virgin mary was raped by a roman soldier?

He was not jewish. He was an israelite, not jewish.

The bible is propaganda. It's a mix of history and superstition packaged to control the masses of plebs, to prevent them from revolting against their masters and to make sure they slave at their work while the combination of theocracy and monarchy reaps all their labor.

For those who want to read more -

- All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

- Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant?
archive.is/Fdsxo

- Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

- Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

- Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

You refer to pagans from today now? They are just cucks if you apply same logic.

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/
verb
gerund or present participle: cuckolding
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
(of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.

No, Christians are taught that pagans are tryhard edgy teenage retards "going through a phase". Which is what they are. If you're an adult still LARPing then you are pathetic beyond belief.

I'm sorry but
Acts 17:26

Also, this one is juicy as fuck:
Galatians 3:28
Yay, we are all one!

I was under the impression that the tribe gets passed on by the mother.

I'm Agnostic, I can only honestly give less of a shit. I just remember certain redpilled bible verses, i.e. "Jews are the Synagouge of Satan"
I just think that the redpilled Christians like Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, the Chetniks, Ante Pavelic, Ferenc Szalasi, Franco and Leon Degrelle shouldn't be scorned by modern NatSocs because they were Christian.

I'm glad we agree on that.

What you descried is cheating and or rape.

israelites are still semitic. also didn't you retards used to say he was "judean"? lel.

and don't tell me israelites were white.

I'm sorry you're illiterate.
I really am.
It's a crying shame people like you can't read.

Aren't the jews in the bible the ones that kill Christ?

Ok, let's start this again, being against Jews isn't in itself redpilled, because sectarianism isn't redpilled. Being redpilled about Jews means:

A. understanding that Jews are a race, or anti-race.
B. understanding that Jews are inherently evil.

He might have had the body of a jew, but the ideas he espoused were not jewish. The Jews rejected him and killed him, thats why they're still jews.

I don't want to destroy cultures or bring about globalism. But any culture would benefit from christian values and ethics, so long as its coupled with nationalist spirit.
Help your neighbour, sure, but once they've been helped, send them home again.

Christianity is a key part of our European racial conscienceness, though not the Christianity of today (with some exceptions).

And.. what's wrong with the main things that are teached in the bible? That's what kept build the white society.

Isn't it strange that once whites start to become atheists, the society starts to fall?

Now, could you point out some kind of racial Christianity in the past, that wasn't influenced by Germanic customs.

No, like Druids and shit. And this brings up a good point…

Christians also refer to every sect of non-Judaism and non-Christianity as "pagans" then proceed to say all pagans do what one particular tribe did. Were there "pagans" who did child sacrifice? Sure. Were there "pagans" who never did child sacrifice? ABSOLUTELY!

You can't just take what one tribe does and claim they all do it. Technically the Greeks were pagans and so were the Romans. They lived brutally, don't get me wrong, but no worse than Medieval Christianity as far as I can tell.

It represents crusaders and the battles for Europe that took place centuries ago.

Tip Top Fucking KEk.

PRAISE KEK!

Only Jews base their religion on their race.

Hate on modern "Churchianity" all you want, they deserve all that and more.

But understand this, modern Churchianity is a result of Jewish infiltration and subversion. This can be proven, it's not a theory.

Jesus/God has nothing to do with the modern church and there is no reason to conflate the two. For 1850 years Christianity was anti-jew, again this is a fact.

Jews made a deal with Romans, Jesus was officially executed by Romans. Pontius Pilate ordered his execution, then they crucified him. He was indeed crucified in Judea but the ones who did the deed were Romans. Judas, a Jew, was the one who sold him to the Romans.

Really? Joseph being a cuck is would be "Hey, Joseph buddy, I'm God, I'm gonna fuck your wife and have my son with him. You'll e alright with that yes?, "Yeah go ahead."" .

Exactly.

I don't think the people taking that poll interpreted the word "pagan" to mean "tryhard edgy teenage retards." I think they took it to mean Voodoo and shit like that.

Stop being a passive-aggressive faggot.

Really, explain the Zoroastrians and Veddic polytheists, or the Confucians, or the ancient Germanic tribes that forbade mixing between Germans and Romans.

Also, if Jews keep their race pure, then explain why there are so many variations of Jews.

You've never once read a single line of anything written before about 1975, have you?
There's a particular englishman you're going to want to see about this one, I hear he shakes a spear.

glad we could agree, kike-worshiper

you guys used to bring up 2000 years- what happened??

Speaking of spooki Nazi light, I remember seeing some image that claimed you can project hateful energy through light.

I bet those ebil gnaughtsays were projecting their hatred light through the windows of cuckoldry and tolerance!

It held back Evropa for around 1200 years. The scientific, cultural and technological progress was extremely slowed down after the fall of Rome until the renaissance. That's why you see so many technologies coming from the arab and asian worlds during that period of time.

Just like they make now deals with shitskins and niggers to execute Whites?

Guess some things never change..

I'm aware that the Jews are evil. These men I stated in viewed Jews as evil and opposed them. These men were Christians and one of them was even in the SS (Leon Degrelle). These men I listed were leaders of Fascists movements that supported Hitler.

Yes, see below. Try watching how the Jews in Marching to Zion react when Pastor Anderson calls them on it. One Jew gets so pissed off he yells at the cameraman.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Note how Paul here basically equates Satan with Jews. The Jewish Messiah _is_ the Christian Antichrist.

Jews are gonna Jew

No, do they see the Jews as an anti-race or religion, THAT is the question.

Pastor Anderson is a cuck though. Didn't he send his daughter to marry some nigger who was a Christian?

Jewish lies. Technological advancement wasn't as bad as you say and to the extent there was a lack of advancement it was because of balkanization (which restricts trade and knowledge transfer) and repeated Muslim invasions and raids along the coast.

In other words, they had no infrastructure. There was nothing inherent in Catholicism that slowed down progress. That's Judeo-Masonic bourgeois lies. (fuck the catholics anyway tho)

Society is coming to a fall because of total jewish infiltration that started in the 1700. It has less to do with religion and more to do with how bloated the bureaucracy got. Since the boomers, people stopped respecting their elders and listening to them, which is the cause for the mess we have now.

Not sure I understand what you mean by "bring up 2000 years"

But it also kept Europe from being invaded. And helped then all the colonization.

Then I wonder, if there was no Christianity, and Europe managed to resist all the Islamic invasion, would we have killed all the niggers during colonization?

Why do you think we often compare what is happening, particularly in the US, to the fall of the Roman Empire? They did the same shit to bring the fall of that Empire.

No, society is falling, because it's not racial. All that comes afterward is secondary.

Both.
Corneliu viewed Jews as an inferior race multiple times, he also emphasized the importance of race.

you christkeks used to claim that christianity was in europe for 2000 years, now you lower it slightly.

nigger the orthodox church was the one who was preserving the writings of ancient greece while western europe was fighting sandniggers in sandniggerland

Lol are you some kind of lazy journalist?

Ok. But if God is real why it allows the jews to still exist after what they've done?

Shouldn't he aid the White Race to eliminate Satan from earth?

Anderson takes pleasure knowing that a white woman has God's approval of her holy matrimony to a buck Negro, all thanks to the marriage conducted by Pastor Anderson himself.

That is silly, a Jew is a Jew, no matter what religion he follows.

Judaism just expresses the Jewish nature more purely.

It's not racial anymore because people gave in to temptation and don't care about the society anymore as long as they can fuck around freely (sin).

There would be no Islam without Christianity.

The other people I mentioned earlier (Ferenc, Ante, and the Chetniks) killed thousands of Jews during the war.

try using pic related, then get back to me with an actual argument. thanks

Well, since I'm feeling so bad for your illiteracy, I'll help you.
First you need some pants before you go out to paint the town red.

Every time religious discussion comes up on Holla Forums I swear I can physically feel my IQ points dropping.

This board is absolutely spot on with some things and fucking less than useless with others.

God let earth to it's own when Jesus was born. after his death it was all up to faith since it was a big fuck you to him.(Thank you kikes), if not for that then we would still have Babylon/floodings every now and then.

If anything, Hollywood needs the Babylon treatment. So does Israel

But the sand niggers would still make a move on Europe. I am interested what happened if Europeans resisted sandniggers, had no religion, and went to colonize.

Would due to no morals, they'd kill all the natives and we would not be in the situation of today where jews can use the white privilege shit that is mainly getting power from the christian morality exploitation.

That's the point. There is no God, it's only a concept of indoctrination. You think that if there was a single Omniscient, omnipresent, all-loving entity he'd have let it get so fucking bad that Europe would have it's people die in mass quantities throughout history? No!

It has no relation to sin, sin is a concept made for you to feel ashamed of what the man in a robe says is wrong. It's a tool to have complete dominion over your thoughts. It's the Jew in your brain who enslaves you.

Then you'll need to know how to mar your foes in a lowly fashion.

Although I'll admit, that sins and virtues are real useful to promote a healthy society. It's just the concept by itself is a tool of mass manipulation. You think the kings and aristocracy back then followed those? Not at all.

No, they really wouldn't.

Abrahamism is what gave them the incentive to invade in the first place.

But Christianity kept the white people in check.. even because of a fear of being punished by a higher imaginary force.

Maybe he knows we have the power to prevail over evil? But only through suffering..

Then of course you shall need to be aware of:

some qualities—some incorporate things

His oldest daughter is like 9 or 10 .

Understand his understanding of race, from his perspective as a Pastor. There are the people here on Earth assume for a moment that niggers are people and there is God. The differences between any of us and God are so great that you can't possibly imagine God caring about your race.

That's a Pastor's point of view, our point of view living here among niggers will be different. God knows this too, why would he want you to stand by and be robbed or your wife raped by a nigger?

If we followed the Bible our prisons would not be filled with violent niggers, they would have been hung the day they were convicted.

"Harmless as doves" means don't be a violent nigger, it does not preclude self defense so don't believe any Jew that tells you that.

Carrying a .45 concealed and using it on a would be attacker is exactly what it means to be wise as serpents. But to go a step further staying out of areas like the ghetto and situations where you're likely to need to shoot your way out is also wise.

Then any form of government or kings and shit should be eliminated, and leave the Church to rule over, only rules would be the one from the bible.

The Jews hate the idea of Christianity because they can't control the holy texts. All the teachings come from somewhere that they don't have control over it. Who knows, maybe who wrote the texts.. was some ancient civilization that knew about the jews.

Why no one interprets the non whites as some kind of creature made by satan.

If God was able to make Jesus, can't Satan be able to make the original nigger?

It would fit perfectly, good vs evil, white (light) vs black (darkness) …

I refuse to be lead by illogical fanatics in robes who think scientists are witches. Fuck your bullshit theocracy. The Jews need to be removed and so does all offshoots of Jewry. I don't want to replace slavery through Jewish Plutocracy by slavery through Christian Theocracy. Both of them can get fucked to death by the niggers both so love.

I don't think so. There's plenty of evidence of Christians destroying European art and knowledge, just look at the art after Christianity came to Europe, it was utter shit for a long time in comparison to what Romans and Greeks had.
That's why monks started collecting what was left of it, and there are instances where they were even persecuted for it.
Education and every scientific progress was carefully monitored and regulated by Christians, they built universities which were all under total Christian control.
Then we have Galileo and Copernicus and their little affair with the Church. There were millions of Europeans killed either because they believed in a "wrong" denominations or because they were pagan.

This was clearly bad for Europe and it weakened it so much that shitskins managed to occupy and conquer European lands for the first time.
I don't really see why we need a foreign religion to be able to secure the existence of our race and prosper.

Because that's Christian Identity-tier bullshit.

Check out my links -

You could be a priest in a Christian one or at least free as long as you respect the 10 commandments. In a jewish one you will always be a slave.

So, are you ever going to acknowledge that you had no idea what the word "cuckold" meant, or are we just going to gloss over that in typical redditor style?

Man… the rationalisations by you cucks. Maybe they were written by jews? The people that it's all about, the Jewhovas special chosen people?

Maybe that's why everywhere it's spread it has turned society to shit? Creating degenerate race-mixed monarchs, who built multicultural cities, murdered and destroyed tribes, created poverty, burned everyone who looked at them funny and least but not last…

Protected the jews at every turn, and every time the local population got their pitchforks and torches to get rid of their hooknosed parasites, they sent them to safety in some guarded enclave in the neighbouring christcuck kingdom… one ruled by the christcuck kings swarthy cousin?

Stupid goyim, you're all so easy to divide and conquer.

It's so fucking close. So fucking exploitable. And still.. they insist with all races equal. Would rather die righteous and think they would go to heaven.

How you go to heaven when you create hell on earth by not fighting the ultimate evil, non-whites created by satan..

That's possible too.. but would not explain why the jews hate Christianity so much.

Why would they make it that they killed Jesus?

I made a thing if you guys are interested

Who says they hate christcuckery so much? Jews? Jews lie.

Why would they hate the cult that made everything they've done in the west possible 100%?

Maybe they feel some sort of condescending disdain for those they have brainwashed to help them against their own brothers… but hate, why?

it shows that God has abandoned the church for the true believers.

You are ignorant of what I was referring to, so you don't understand.

The context of that was the Jewish subversion of Christianity, which started around 1850 with Darby and continued on through the turn of the century with Scofield and his Zionist funded "reference" Bible which found it's way into every seminary, Bible college and church. These are the sources of Dispensationalism and Christian Zionism. Up until this point, meaning for about 1850 years roughly, Christianity was anti-jew. What is today called and what Pastor Anderson teaches Replacement Theology was for 1850 years simply called Christianity.

The "replacement" in Replacement Theology means exactly that and it is what the Bible teaches. The Jews _were_ the Elect or Chosen. They are no more. Believers in Christ Replaced them.

They Jewed God time and time again until he destroyed their temple and scattered them. That was the end of that story, and the beginning of the new story. The New Covenant where the Christ rejecting Jews are in God's wrath. Why wouldn't Jews want to subvert and control that, it's anti-them! The Israel and Jews of today are Satan's people, not God's. Judaism is Satanic.

Now, (((cohencidentally))) Zionism, both political and cultural, was first being developed right around that exact same time. And we know that Scofield and Darby were funded by Zionists and were actively subverting Christianity around that same time.

If you want to trace these connections back further, look at the development of Communism. Some of the same individuals involved with the creation and promotion of Zionism were also creating Communism. Marx's friend Moses Hess was friends with Israel Zangwill, the playwright who wrote the play "The Melting Pot" which is of course where the term comes from. Then you have the Trojan Horse known as the Statue of Liberty with the wonderful poem inscribed from (((Emma Lazarus))) that reads Give us your tired, your weak , your weary, your sick your downtrodden….and that's exactly what we're getting.

This is the kind of sleuthing I would think Holla Forums would care about but since the christkek maymay is so popular I guess everyone is afraid of looking uncool.

They just don't want it to spread among their own people, they are perfectly fine with non-jews being Christian.

Jews hate Europeans way more than Christians. They hated Jesus because he managed to fuck up their temple but Christianity is a jewish perversion of his work to attempt and cuck the Europeans. They almost got away with it but when Europeans got back their way of life in the renaissance, they had to crush the golem that was no longer in their control. You never see kikes try and attack non-white Christians, they have a blind hate for whites because 100+ times the rats were exposed and booted off. Whites make greatness and kikes have a huge inferiority complex.

wew fucking lad. You should learn some history that wasn't taught to you by a kike

Find me the passage that says that explicitly. Not something you have to mind bend and twist according to some splitter christcuck word games.

Jewhova promised the Jews they would rule the world in the final realm of Zion. Isaiah the Jew prophet said so.

Jesus said the prophets words still count, and he had come to fulfil them, not destroy them. He says so straight out.

So, show me the passage. Show me where the promise to rule the world to the Jews was rescinded.

Found the homosexual.

Check Genesis 3:15, God tells Satan he will put enmity between Eve and Satan and Eve's children and (((Satan's children))) Again, the Jews are mentioned exactly twice in Revelation, both times it's Jesus calling them the Synagogue of Satan.

God is God, he knew what the Jews were going to do. Which is why he sent Jesus in as one of them, they like to subvert things so he showed them how to do it properly.

It's a buzzword fags use to try and invalidate something they don't like. Just ignore anyone who uses it

What kind of faggot would ask that question though?

Yeah, its all just kike lies, stay mad faggot. Galileo and Copernicus were getting fucked by the Church because they were controlling all educational institutions, that's a fact. You haven't even refuted anything, what's next, will you post an article from Cracked, telling me how medieval ages were a paradise for scientific discovery and yell more about 'muh kike lies' when it was Christiantiy who enabled kikes to come to positions of power in Europe in the first place.

Probably the same kind of faggot who's too dumb to know what "cuckold" means, or change proxies.

What part of "literal wizards" did you cocksuckers not understand?

christians turned off the lights so afd literally became light bringers

I didn't get the christcuck meme until I went to europe.

I've found that their churches don't even really talk about the bible. They parrot left-wing nonsense, tabula rasa, "we are all the same" we're all going to heaven, tripe.

I was honestly flabbergasted at it. European christianity at least in Britain and France, is rather cucky. As a good ol' southern boy, my churches were a lot… different. Everything said by the pastor was backed up by at least three quotes from the bible.

Amen, they are total pozzed faggots.

Growing up a southern baptist in Texas isn't even comparable to the cucks in Europe. It's like two different religions.

Mormon please go

You understand so little of the Bible I doubt you'll be satisfied but here's a few to get you started, or fodder for your snarky replies.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Speaking to the Jews here

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

There's a lot more but if you just want to argue I'd rather not.

Looks like fucking to me, moshie.

No one is mad here but you

Galileo was persecuted for making it an issue of theology rather than of astronomy, assuming his interpretation of various Biblical verses to be absolute truth despite being told several times that other interpretations were possible and that heliocentrism wasn't necessarily contradictory to Biblical teaching despite his insistence that it was. There was also, at the time, no evidence of heliocentrism being fact, yet he insisted on proclaiming it to be.

If he had proposed it as scientific theory rather than fact, no one would have had any issue with what he was saying and historically illiterate atheists on the likes of Reddit and social media wouldn't be continuing to misconstrue this issue as evidence of Christianity being at odds with science.

Christians have also more than given back to scientific knowledge and advancement than they've ever allegedly taken away. Contributions of Christians to the likes of the Big Bang Theory, vaccination, genes & patterns of inheritance, quantum physics & mechanics, cosmology and other topics cannot be ignored. This is without getting into cultural contributions and the like.

Holla Forums is generally fucking useless when it comes to religion and/or history and misinformation like this doesn't help. It was bad enough seeing unironic usage of "Evropa" earlier in this thread, as if white European nations don't fucking hate eachother.

Yes, as I knew you couldn't bring anything to the table. I do nothing but quote your own Jewish texts, and you cucks inevitably flake, flim flam and take quotes out of context.

The best you could do are passages that imply that everyone who worship Jewsus are honorary Jews, which I suppose mean you will rule over us unbeliever goyim in multicultural Zion along with your fellow Jews.

Arguing is hard, so let's just say I don't understand.

lel you must be new to this

I see you're familiar with the talmud

sorry m8, your just too stupid to know how stupid you are.

I guess you could re-read this one maybe, you asked to see where the Kingdom of God was taken from the Jews right?

Sure thing, user

Yeah, that's why you replied to my post with 'muh kike lies'.

You really wrapped it in a nice paper here.

It was a lot more evidence that they had for their theories, heliocentrism is now proven to be correct, right? But that isn't even my point.
My point is that Christianity controlled and regulated scientific progress and education. If you have a religion that needs to control and regulate such things to protect its existence and authority, then it really isn't that useful is it?
This consequently slows down all sorts of progress, just like today with the marxist bullshit. Get it now?

>Contributions of Christians to the likes of the Big Bang Theory, vaccination, genes & patterns of inheritance, quantum physics & mechanics, cosmology and other topics cannot be ignored.
What has this got to do with Christianity? Does the Bible teaches all of these things? And btw, Big Bang theory is full of crap, just like Out of Africa theory is.

I came across a lot of useful posts here regarding religion and history and no, nothing I've said is misinformation, it's a common knowledge, friend.

Galileo's heliocentricism was provably wrong because he thought the planets had perfectly circular orbits and had no ability to explain why they clearly don't move across the night sky like that.

I've read your Jewbook thoroughly. He said that about the chief priests and the pharisees, not about Jews in entirety. Which is what it says too.

Otherwise either Jewhova or Jesus would be a liar, seeing how a promise to rule the world was made by the former, and a statement that this is still valid by the latter.

Provably wrong how? With the instruments that were available at that time, he did his job pretty well, the point of the theory is that Sun is at the center and other planets move around it and he was correct about that.
Do you really believe that a previous theory about Sun moving around the Earth was backed up with more evidence? Kek.

Its usefulness is irrelevant to what we're talking about, the point is that scientific progress has never slowed down as a result of Christianity. The woeful, ignorant dystopia of Dark Ages and so on are a complete myth.

It has to do with the misconception that Christianity slows scientific progress. Christian scientists like Heller, Mendel and Heisenberg to name a few, who notably began scientific careers as a result of their faith, are contrary to the notion.

It's common knowledge in the same way that geocentrism, the Earth being flat and Marcus Aurelius being an atheist were.

How exactly has progress never slowed down when Christianity controled and regulated all educational institutions and scientific discovery?
How can you say it has not slowed down scientific progress when many people like Galileo and Coprernicus were persecuted by the Church either because of their discovery or because they didn't believe in their God?
You yourself admitted that the Church had a problem with Galileo because he was not considered a good Christian by the Church and are now claiming that progress hasn't been slowed down by Christianity. You're funny.

I don't know how you're imagining it, but it certainly wasn't a complete myth. There was Iconoclast, there was a lot of destroyed knowledge, there were Inquisitions, there were forced conversions and there were many wars
in Europe because of different Christian denominations where millions of Europeans died. I'm sorry, but this is not a myth.
And it didn't end with the middle ages btw, have you ever heard of the 30 Years' war? Or is this also a complete myth?

What does being Christian has to do with being a scientist? There is nothing in the Bible that would help you at scientific research. That's like saying that you'll have better grades if you listen to jazz music.

Christians here always claim that they respect European tradition by being Christian, yet, like you, don't know much about the period when Christianity was at its height in Europe. Maybe they just don't want to know? :^)

So you've again proven nothing and even made a fool out of yourself with a first statement. Fancy another round?

Christianity slowed down scientific progress by having the stewards of scientific knowledge not reproduce and pass on their obviously superior genetics.

these are weird times indeed

Yeah that too, priests and monks were usually of a good genetic stock. Not to mention the nuns, which is even more damaging imo.

We were better off venerating Nature. God's actual words made flesh. You can keep your worthless Jewish death cults. Earth is for the living.

DAS VOLK

There are Christians, Atheists and Pagans who are cucking Europe.

D&C is pointless. Christians and Pagans who work for a better future for their folk are a part of us.

The Crusades was a concerted effort to push Islam and foreigners out of Europe after centuries of invasion. A unification of European will, pagan and Christian. It should not be needed to remind Holla Forums that Christianity is as much European as it is Abrahamic. We coopted that faith when it entered our lands, we made it great. We built cathedrals, we built its orders. Our ancestors chose to convert, or were forced to.

Now it is our duty to carry the torch, light the old one, or light a new one.

You read, you did not understand.

The Old Covenant (a covenant is a promise) is gone, decayed, vanished away.

That is an absurd interpretation and for all your talk about mind games and twisting words that seems to be exactly what you are doing here. He literally says "taken from you and given to a nation", so you can't take something from a handful of priests to distribute to a nation. You take from one nation and give it to another nation.

I can quite easily say that in the context of both of those men, considering that neither of those are the reasons for which they were persecuted.

I would ask how the fuck you're getting "not being considered a good Christian" from "stubbornly presenting what were then theories as absolute truth without evidence," but at this point I don't really care.

You're misinterpreting what I've said. When I said "dystopia" I wasn't denying the existence of wars or death, I was referring to things like that one ridiculous "scientific advancement in the Dark Ages" graph that perpetuate the idea that all knowledge and advancement somehow came to a complete standstill when they continued as normal. Windmills and so on were invented during that period.

I'm not suggesting that being a Christian makes you a better scientist. I've said several times that the point I'm trying to make is that Christianity and science aren't at odds.

If you still don't get what I'm trying to say after this, I don't know what else to say to you.

You haven't actually refuted anything I've said, but alright.

I don't, no. You've been quite content to willingly misinterpret or construct strawmen to counter everything else I've said so far, so I'll drop it.

"Haha stupid kike on a stick christcucks, go back to worshipping your dead Jew on a tree while I go back to worshipping the tree he's on"

wew lad

You, I like.

Would you say marxists who work for a better future are a part of us? How about muslims who work for a better future? You can call dissent over religious issues D&C, but that would only be true if they didn't matter.

It's possible I don't understand. I just read what it says literally. If Jesus says the prophets still apply, then I assume the prophets still apply. Those are clear words, and you need just as clear words to rescind them.

The new covenant is that what Jesus says goes. And Jesus says the prophets still apply. The new covenant mentioned in Hebrews is also specifically mentioned as contrasting the one in Deuteronomy, so I don't see how what was promised Isaiah don't apply anymore.

And of course you can take a quantity of power held in the hands of a few men and distribute it to a nation. That's actually what needs to happen in this very time we live.

For me that would be the logical interpretation to make, assuming both Jehova and Jesus are telling the truth. It's actually the only way that can be true.

WHY

Reminder, Western Europe lost access to papyrus, to all Mediterranean trade, and were in conflict with either Byzantines or muslims for 600 years.

Imagine our society losing access to oil and see how fucked up things get for a while.

I went to a Catholic mass in Ireland and they preached about Immigrants and Refugees.

It is one of the most symbolic pictures of the year. The church and our leaders are lying and lead us into darkness. It is up to us to us to do what they only pretend to do.

IIRC They used orginary cellphone displays to light the dome.

That's a fucking shame.

fuckin'
THIS

wow

Found this shitskin