HELLO RACIST!

helloracist.com/abe-foxman-says-jews-are-smarter-than-everyone-else/

This could be of treat use to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wonderful

Its time to submit Jews to hello racist.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

We really need a coordinated operation to fucking swamp these cunts with anti-white posts and jewish hypocrisy

bump

Make sure to use proxies and fake accounts.

The true nature of the site could still be to doxx submitters of antizionist memes.

is anyone using that site beside you dumb fucks?

Butthurt hebe detected.

Make sure to copy and paste the link never directly click or they can find out where you clicked the link

I can shut heebs up with a single infographic.

By making normies more and more jew-wise over time (which we're massively successful at), "anti-semitism" will be an OG status symbol for people who overthrew the kike subverters.

Pretty much.

noscript or umatrix addon should be mandatory for every Holla Forumsack.

Never allow google js on a website, especially while logged into a google account. only ajax.googleapis.com if the site won't work without it
Pic related.

Yup. The more an idea is said, even if the listeners are not swayed, the more it is repeated and the more brains it will worm its way into. This is the thought process that eventually lead to us discovering meme magic is real.

I just checked that shitstain of a website and am honestly a little disappointed that I haven't been featured on it yet. Need to be more vocal.

Is being doxxed by them a bad thing? What's the worst that could happen…? Some leftist scum show up to your house trying to harm your family? I wouldn't mind them providing me with legally justifiable grounds for shooting them dead.

To contact your job and get you fired.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS RACCOON
NOW

Bumping for ADL kike butthurt.

bump for salt and raid potential

Swatting

somebody send them that tweet where Sarah Silverman says that all serial killers are white.

It would suck if you're self-employed then. What do they do then? Make a blog post about you?

This was my original thought when drudge reported on the site initially.

However, the site would never load for me.
Keep shitting some 50Error at me.

I adore this meme.

If Jews are smarter then anyone else, then why are Jews having a below replacement level of children?

They should have read the Bible.

Anybody scanned this site for vulnerabilities?

Get inside and we'll log who's running it, who's submitting things, etc. for as long as it exists.

They realize that we're about 25 years away from realizing indefinite lifespans, so this potential demographic problem will never return to roost.

(cont.) That's the real reason why there's such a rush to inundate the west with muds and to get all the white women blacked. They understand that the pattern of demographics will soon be frozen in place.

Roachman

Returning to the thread topic, this is probably one of the very few true things to have come out of (((Abe Foxman)))'s mouth.

Jews are stupid as shit. They are smarter than nogs. Yippee.

Sorry, there is rock-solid albeit much maligned data on intelligence of various racial groups. You're just wrong. Please leave reality denial to the leftist snowflakes.

ISRAELIS HAVE 95 AVERAGE I.Q.'S!!!