HIDDEN FBI MESSAGE

HIDDEN FBI MESSAGE

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/

The way the Gematria Cypher works is, any phrase is being indexed by their value according to this table
>i.sli.mg/DTnwqH.jpg
and works like this
>i.sli.mg/L6QCBc.png
The phrases associated with the end values are sorted by how many times they were searched, sorted in descending order.
Until the April 16th archive link of this number's page shows no mention of the "help me" message.
>archive.is/M3sPV
>i.sli.mg/kILmrC.png
- Two weeks before the FBI pledge of "No Outside Interference" in Clinton Email Probe
>archive.is/jJkvK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7adNcah3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&live
gematrix.org/?word=2322
worldnewsdailyreport.com/connecticut-hillary-clinton-made-honorary-skull-and-bones-member-during-yale-ceremony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Numerology is the disinformation tactic used by shill on cuckchan to discredit this narrative. There was no "help" message until April 16th. It is not coincidental.

You do not believe in the power of words and numbers?
Do you know where you are?
You`re in the Kek Klux Klan boi!

KKK
KEK
KKK

It's literally nothing.

tactical bump

Shills trying hard to sink this one

this is autistic but it might work

Has anyone else verified this?

Honestly, that seems too much of a (((cohencidence))) to be a wild meme, specifically naming HRC.

Needs independent verification, but this could be something huge.

Halfchan is ripping it up right now. You lads are letting this get away.

Fuck off kike.

OP I'm gonna bite on this for a while. During his speech there were plenty of times his body language looked as though he did not want to be saying what he was saying. This could be legit.

Sage

It seems to be legit..

Wew

I just went back to look at the results again. Its not exactly a sea of gibberish

>gemetria is responding in kind on a quantum level meme magic

There's quite a few very Holla Forums entries on that list.

Spoopy

Look what happens when you enter 1488

Wew

More 1488 gematrias, spooky

(in Jewish Gematria Equals: 2322)

Fuck off Randy.

…but where does 2322 come from?

Ben Garrison gematria.
Kike magic is actually interesting

Yes, goyim, waste your time playing around with our yidhashing algorithm, don't spend your time researching real facts.

should look at
I just generated the same damn hash calling OP a faggot, you fucking niggers. It took me five minutes. Does that make it true you cum-guzzling yids?

I shit on your shlomomath.

So Hillary is holding both Trump's and Comey's family hostage?

Seriously, take this garbage to >>>Holla Forums

SAGE AND REPORT FOR MASSIVE AUTISM

bump for more kike butthurt

You fuck off, Mordecai

That's a lot of squealing there little piggy. What kind of piggy are you?

Good god, and I thought shemittah was cancerous bullshit.

Considering the way he made his public statement and how he acted while facing congress I'd be inclined to believe there is some truth to this. Also the sheer number of shills trying to pass this off as numerology bullshit is a good indicator OP might be on to something.

I'm sure a message this specific is purely a coincidence.

Fuck off, Randy

Frig off Randy.

If you're going to poison the well, at least do it coherently. This is just downright insulting.

Asshole Kabbalah reading motherfucker, GTFO.

SLIDE THREAD SAGE AND REPORT

bump

heh

>the negative reaction against kike numerology feminism in this comments section is proof that kike numerology feminism is needed.
Nice SJW logic, faggot.

I wouldn´t have believed this before the FBI statement of the other week honestly, but Clinton is fucking out of control.
If only people actually listened what the statement actually said

Fuck off, Randy.

Implying you're not filtered

The Clinton are both fucking psychopaths, that's why I would be surprised if Comey and other FBI agents' families are in danger.

wouldn't*

Christians have to get out of the churches.

If you want to help, look for timestamps where Comey mentions:

kek

How exactly was the number 2322 found?
Is it impossible to accidentally get the number?

Can you give me the exact time for that?

the problem is that we don´t have the exact time. some anons remember hearing it but they don´t remember the exact moment
also fuck one of the links is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc

2322 is the number of words of the FBI statement
its not impossible, but it would be a goddamn big coincidence
do you believe in coincidences?
the message apparently was added to the database in april, so it doesn´t seem to be a hoax either

I've seen several (((coincidences))), true.
But I disagree with a message having a specific number of words being a huge coincidence.

However, not having read the text I can't know for sure if it seems strangely written as if one was striving towards a specific number of words.

I remain sceptical but concerned

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
the speech on itself is a mess taking into acount what was trying to accomplish tbh
if he was trying to convince anyone that this isn´t rigged somehow, he failed
But maybe I´m too paranoid with this shit. I´m not sure what´s real anymore
gonna sleep, keep the thread alive so that more people see this and see what they think

a=1
b=2
c=3
and so forth. Add those numbers together. The string "abc" becomes 6.

All some faggot did was count the words in Comey's speech, arrive at 2322 words (which gives you a certain amount of slack depending on what you, uh, count as, uh, "words").

Then they concocted a sentence which met those characteristics. It probably took 5-10 minutes to work back from this to a sentence just as I did here

People who are kike-calling dissenters are just buttmad that their marks aren't as stupid as they had hoped. This is a fucking trivial exercise in hashing.

bumpity bump

Ok, now i'm interested.

He obviously tells to much info to cover for her, he is probably forced to be covering up

Negative reaction against X proves X is not like SJW logic, it is SJW logic. Like this:

HURR THE NEGATIVE REACTION AGAINST ME PROVES THAT MY SAGE IS VALID AND THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DURR

bump

How could ANYONE deny this is a possibility?

Hillary is the only shabbos establishment goyim opponent left and you think she's going to take risks?

Look at the state of this thread!

Yeah, I heard you. People who talk about something you don't like are LITERAL SJWS OMG
Settle down, champ.

Filtered.

WHAT EVER WILL WE DO

won't stop me from bumping the thread you retarded kike, learn your imageboard manual at least

samefag filtered

bump :^)

oy vey goyim

Stop sucking dicks, user.

bump

p sure ur filtered by errybae itt fam, dont bother

Keep blowing smoke, you're already filtered faggot.

This is turning out to be a good thread to filter JIDF, niggers and their yidhashing.

Man youtube automatic subtitles really suck. Tried searching through for the word 'family' bu got no hits. Looked through the subtitles a little bit and realized almost nothing made sense. Youtube placed the word Italian in there plenty of times though.

Bump and filter.

Saged and filtered. Keep 'em coming kikes.

Or keep bothering. Fine with me you salty motherfucker.

hahaha what a fucking retard

Ok. What's at 1125?

Word processing programs generally have a word count function, from there some programs count every X characters as a word, while others count every string of letters separated by a space as a word. What this guy most likely did was run the statement through one of many free online word counting programs and got 2322.

That said, having that many words might not be a coincidence, since you can easily make a speech and then add a lot of filler in the middle to increase the word count that would show up in these programs.

Also, derp, it shows in the picture, he used LibreOffice's word count function, so there you go.

The word count doesn't matter that much, though. It's simply a matter of finding the right words for a sentence and you keep substituting words and adding letters until you arrive at the desired number. Look here:

I used exactly this process and it took me 5-10 minutes to get to 2322.

Yes, he probably deliberately chose wordcount because running the yidhash would have created a hash number too long for him to play with. In general, the shorter the hash number, the easier it is to duplicate. Let's see him try hashing the entire speech and come up with a duplicate number from that. A four-digit number is child's play and well within the realm of possibility for a manually manipulated collision while still producing coherent sentences.

hm

from c-span transcript, use link for video,

> c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&live

01:49:06

Thank you, love

I'll drop this here because the nigger who spread this put it in the chimpout thread, which will fill up really fast. Since there is no CF leak pt.3 thread, i'll consider this one to be the continuation.

bump

Good find, user. Shills are out in full force. There was another thread like this where almost every other post was a shill.

It's the word count of Comey's press release. Total is 2322.

Holy fuck it is real.

Uhhhh guys? 2322 on this website also gives.

gematrix.org/?word=2322

barrack hussein obama the antichrist of revelation

bump

happy to help.

just now i learned something i didn't know before, and that is hillary is an honorary member of skull and bones

> worldnewsdailyreport.com/connecticut-hillary-clinton-made-honorary-skull-and-bones-member-during-yale-ceremony/

i remembered that skull and bones number is 322

all the conspiratards on youtube freak out every march 22nd, thinking some shit is going to happen. aside from all the tinfoil, what i do know is that these 'secret society' people do take numbers seriously. it's how they communicate; hits, crisis events, etc. repeating numbers are more significant and seem to communicate a theme around a specific happening or situation. always seems to surround mysterious deaths and disappearances, too.

my only point is that this 2322 number is catching my eye…gematria has always creeped me out, but more than that, it's almost too much for me that, among all her shady shit, Hillary is also in Skull & Bones, whose cast is devious at best and whose number just happens to match comey's supposed 'plea for help' code.

if Comey was going to communicate in secret whilst being forced into protecting Clinton, it's actually logical, and somewhat plausible that he might use these venues to communicate his plea to people who might understand the lingo, but who aren't as tied up in the 'elite societies'.

also you can add anything to the gematrix database you want. perhaps he's using the site as a notification system for trusted parties who know to look there, hence the strange fbi threat to release info anyway

i don't know, that's my two cents - very weird, very interesting. i suggest we also dig skull and bones members (tied to soros, clinton foundation, t.stock, whoever)

Even if any of this is true, the information isn't presented reasonably.

sage for infowars shills and autists chasing ghosts

aaaaaaaaaand bump.

and sage

Shoo shoo shill

It triggers autists like one. :^)

So many shills on this.

BUMP

Bump to counter sage and sliding

stay mad, fag

bamp

What the fuck is all this James Comey shit about and who even is he?

ANNND THIS IS WHY POL WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A BUNCH OF POWERLESS, DICKLESS AUTISTIC FAGGOTS WHO ACCOMPLISH NOTHING.

Even if this was TRUE, which it's not, its a load of shit….

What are you FUCKING POZZED NEGRO FAGGOTS going to do about it?

Step outside your basement and risk getting sun burn?

This has become a filter thread. I've filtered every samefag bump-posting on here and haven't seen a single one of them in any other topic. Interesting coincidence, isn't it Shlomo? Keep trying, swing for the fences - some day you'll get your shillschool VPN license and graduate to gigakike kollector!

It's a cypher, common among all people in power through all of human history, including the Founding Fathers

We have already won with Brexit and Trump, get fucked faggot.

How's the weather in Tel-Aviv?

All this means is that someone used a script or convinced many people to search that particular phrase to bump it up the list.

Cipher.
Cypher is a character from The Matrix.

We here at Holla Forums are going to save the leader of the FBI.

Faggot shitposter on gook cartoon board thinks he did brexit.

Shill from Israel thinks he won't be outed and eventually exterminated.

ID's aren't cross-thread though

The amount of people this is triggering is insane. What an embarrassingly stupid response, even if it doesn't mean anything.

If i was FBI, my family was in danger and there is this place full of autist who could figure it all out, wouldn't i try to use the most autistic way to contact them?
It could all be a coincident, but what if it is not?

>>>/infowars/

inb4 >(1)

These faggots don't know that. They don't even know a checksum != a cipher and they believe that a 4 digit checksum is magically enough to encode 2322 words of information. This entire thread is embarrassingly stupid for the white race.

What do you expect when (supposedly) grown men are babbling on about the equivalent of their horoscopes and astrological signs like a bunch of fucking women?

Bump

I think they are sliding this right now.

01:59:06

off by ten minutes

The biggest wtf of this is how that phrase was searched back in April

10000 possibilities for all sentences is pretty shit, but the date is making me think there could be some validity here

Stay mad, useful idiot.

We found tour codebox, you schizo nosed oven faggot.

Majority of /pol is for faggy teens who are dumb as fuck. They come LARP here because their life is utter shit and they're shit at vidya.. So they have literally nothing other than a powe fantasy

Holy shit. 1488 in english gematria =

Can't Stump the Trump or President Donald Trump

Holy fucking shit.

bump, I mean who actually thinks that Clintons are NOT going to kill his family if he would said otherwise.
There is no need cipher for the basic logic

REGARDLESS OF THE TRUTH
If you faggots would interact with normies for once and point this shit out on their SM, they might get outraged. Isn't this what you want, Holla Forums?

my bad, couldn't check the video at the time.
thanks for honing it down, user.

oh, and bump

Hello benighted empiricuck

The shills are kvetching at this, they have no reason as to why not to take it seriously, keep bumping this shit and keep digging.

I genuinely don't get why this is triggering so many people, it isn't like Holla Forums was ever supposed to be this ultra-powerful, super-serious news network; our strength lies in our dynamic spread, we follow every lead through trial and error no matter how retarded or unlikely and achieve the raw naked truth through sheer brute force

Keep going, you crazy fucking autistic diamonds

k, piggy. now get the fuck out

WHAT THE FUCK

I fail to see the importance of the numbers 8996400

It could be a phone number, or adress, dipshit

my initial thought was coordinates though

There's some weird shit

english gematria for 2322:

I see you guys like gematria and trump

try this one

"president donald trump"

I can't read your meme, dipshit. It's too small before it blurs
Why do some many of you not get this?

Vennitian parties have been well known for 200yrs you fucking /fringe/ loser. The rest of that meme is bullshit craziness from obsessive youtubing

This finally dropped on NormiesReport the same day?

The phrase equals 3612.
Now get back to the Clinton Foundation leak you mongs.

Yes, this horoscope-level analysis and palm reading is something that should be expected from a bunch of fucking gypsies, not white people of intelligence. I hope for their sake you're right and they're just acting like women because their balls haven't dropped yet.

Go away shill, that's the English gematria.
The Jewish gematria very obviously is 2322

Don't forget about the thread where the guy flirts with his barber about redpills.