It's Ogre Holla Forums. GoyBusters is Riveting. A Masterpiece that Defines a Generation

THE REVIEWS ARE IN

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNCwoOQFdo

As you can clearly tell by looking @ him. This man is completely legitimate, not at all payed, totally uncucked, and never once has experienced his girlfriend's strap on.

It's all ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/
archive.is/HxVdi
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNCwoOQFdo&lc=z12rz3143xv3e3waa04chfbpbpymtd2w0a0
twitter.com/IslandArcade/status/751137753501360128
archive.is/hdQfW
facebook.com/timshark
timsharky.com/
youtube.com/user/timsharkyofficial
twitter.com/IslandArcade
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage for duplicate thread. Check the catalog.

virgins

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/

APOLOGIZE

link posted most probably by they guy in the video to get some controversy.

360 subscribers, yet he was invited to the jewtube premier? Something doesn't add up.

WHY ARE SO MANY RETARDED NIGGERS SAYING PAYED ON THIS BOARD?

IT'S PAID

I KNOW YOU'RE RETARDED BECAUSE YOU CREATED ANOTHER GB THREAD, FOR FUCKING SERIOUSLY THOUGH

ill wait until it opens to the public not just a premiere full of hand picked super fans

AVGN BTFO

Nice dubs op but can we keep this shit in one thread?

duplicate thread you stupid fucking faggot

go back to reddit

Cam somebody put a merchant face on that?

All reviews from liberal SJW critics who saw early screenings. Once the public sees it those ratings will drop like a rock

no it won't

Reminds me of this

lel, fuck off youtube faggot and take your 105 IQ and botched circumcision 5" dick with you.

nothing fishy about this at all, eh goyim?

NEW YORK TIMES GIVES GHOSTBUSTERS 10/10

Manohla Dargis:

What did she mean by this?

archive.is/HxVdi

People will see the movie based on this review. A lot of people.

They will think they are enjoying it solely because it got a 10/10 and then talk their friends into seeing it because it was reviewed so well.

Oh boy are people going to be pissed when they see the movie themselves.

It wouldn't matter if they get pissed. The point is getting them to buy tickets to see it. It doesn't matter if it's truly shit or not as long as they make a shit ton of cash to pay back what they invested.

God this reads like an extra long shitpost.

correction, it doesn't matter with it being truly shit

Since it's common knowledge plus the heavy amount of shilling that the movie is shit.

So people shitcanned Angry Birds for being disposable fun but this deserves the highest rating available?

One of the persons bashing James Rolfe was a Rotten Tomatoes Editor. An anti white SJW cunt based on her twitter feed. Does anyone have that image of all the media bashing him?

just filter the twat

Holy fucking shit. Kill yourself.

Filtered.

So, manchild didn't work AT ALL, and they thought… baby-men… would?

What are these women thi-
Oh, right.

>Ghostbusters does an impressive job of standing on its own as a freewheeling, marvelously cast supernatural comedy – even if it can't help but pale somewhat in comparison with the classic original.

Holy fuck that spin.

what's the problem virgin?

The comments, he is getting totally raped!

but he's getting views, and then will be able to cry that racists and misogynists hurt him.

just wait a week after release, thats when you'll find out if its a bomb or not,

bear in mind this movie wont be showing in china and its been the chinese market that has saved a lot of recent films that would have otherwise failed miserably to make its money back

Good, let him cry wolf some more.
Every time one of these faggots cries wolf over horse shit is another pick-blow chipping stone away from the power of that gay ass meme.

Is this going to be a GamerGate-kind of case where someone from the female staff fucks reviewers just for this kind of critics?
Sony was already desperate for making people like it and, since it didn't work, they started putting out a shitload of trailers (so, giving you away pretty much all about the movie or all you needed to know), deleting bad comments in their site and adding references to internet trolls in the movie just to please whoever their target public is.
It's so weird the critics are almost all positive and just a few bad ones actually addressing what was bad with the film.

dude his channel trailer gathered only 475 views in 6 months, most of his videos have only 50 views.
He is getting exposed right now so fun to join the hunt.

there are millions of guys just like him, he posted himself the video here to get views.

you losers are worthless.

yet still needs all those references to the original films

logo
music
vehicle called ecto 1
fire station
cameos by original cast
slimer
stay puft marshmallow man etc etc

useful idiot

How exactly are a handful of extra view from us going to hurt anything?

all the views he gets is from you

later you will see an article in some online shit on how racists shut down a poor guys review

Larry Bundy Jril y a 4 heures
How did you get invited by YouTube with only 348 subscribers?

But you also post photos of you with Paul Feig online, no conflict of interest there hey? I guess gingers really don't have souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNCwoOQFdo&lc=z12rz3143xv3e3waa04chfbpbpymtd2w0a0

Larry Bundy Jr has 185k subscribers

shut up biçtch he was invited by YT to a screening; do your research before talking.
FYI everyone he made this tweet before going to the movie and Paul Feig himself liked it. No thats no suspicious at all: twitter.com/IslandArcade/status/751137753501360128

you are a real warrior, exposing known by everyone marketing techniques.

fucking wanker.

Ok, and?

It's no secret that we're ebil knotseas.

all you are is useful idiots

Your bait is shitty OP.

At least we are of being able to communicate properly, comrade little water.

sony picked who was allowed to see the film before release and made them sign a non disclosure agreement, the review embargo was in place until release enforced with a $5million fine

that is unless your review was full of glowing praise for the film, in which case sony would allow its release

KEK

This guy's GBIDF
archive.is/hdQfW

justice

He probably sucked his dick.

(((pure coincidence)))

AVGN is gonna take us back to the past, to when Jews were shoved into showers and gassed.

avgn is a loser

Hard to speak with a dick in your mouth?

you go get them warrior, stop the ebil movie from being seen, everyone will listen to you

w
a
n
k
e
r

Took me long enough to find it.

Reported for leftism and board invasion.

leftism? you are the sjws here losers

He's like a non-ugly non-fat version of Harry from Ain't it Cool News.

Remember that fatass? He was exposed as a paid shill for any movie that would buy him.

you can go visit, last time I checked guy was still around, give him a call and he will hook you up with good whores

Dude none of us are responsible for your broken dick.
That one was the jews.

fuck off with your stories to your neckbeard safespace

Does the guy have a blog or something because I am seriously considering this. I have about 200k saved up between 401k and whatnot, so fuck it.

Am I the only one who hopes the Zone flash comes out around the same time as the shitty movie?

That's the thing with posts ID's anyone can see what a shitposter you are.
Enjoy your ban.

I don't know if he is there anymore or still alive or not in jail, I wanted to go to Thailand too last year but I'll move to Japan

facebook.com/timshark
timsharky.com/
youtube.com/user/timsharkyofficial

Trannies and cucks love it. It must be great.

you fags made 500 posts about this shit movie. fuck off already.

That's a small dick for such a big snake.

Flash is gonna 13+ minutes

Zones magnum opus.

What do you even care what we post about?
Who the fuck made you king of discussion topics around here?

They're shilling harder than they've ever shilled, but it will still flop.

continue your discussion, I will point out you are manchilds.

Kill yourself

>>>Holla Forums

9000 hrs in MS Paint.

They're almost making it too easy for us.

No you won't fucking Kike!

Oh no, I've never been called that before.

manchild

then you won't mind it:

manchild
virgin
neckbeard

Found your twitter asshole: twitter.com/IslandArcade

You're really going to have to come up with better insults.

Are you not old enough to have learned the plural of 'child' in school? Children. Manchildren.

you stupid fuck realize the guy posted the video here to gain views from you dumb fucks

its all he's got

You sound like a gamergate pussy. Kill yourself faggot.

this is the gamergate pussy

its okay I ain't watching the movie, ever.

I kind of almost feel sorry for him.

does not matter, you give views to the cuck from youtube

why am I getting so many thumbs down :^(

same here buddy, you neckbeards are worthless

Shut up already, you're a Sony shill, how much shekels do they pay you?

sage for being a massive advertising fag.

Yet here you are, in among us.

pic related

You have to be borderline retarded to not know OP is being sarcastic.

Damn dude. Calm down. Go outside and take a walk. The internet will still be here to sperg out on when you get back.

not as much as he feels sorry for himself on a daily basis

is the nigger one your girlfriend?

oh wait, forgot you are a virgin that gets triggered by movie reviews.

says the manchild

Lel, less than 50 posts and we've broken him into a stutter-loop.

implying you are not posting from different ips

you are clearly the triggered one here

reported AGAIN!

its too easy

Ok, you caught me.
We're the only two people here.
It's just you and me.
How's that make you feel?

manbaby

why are you not fighting against le evil ghostbuster movie?

The ruthless, fed of side of me wants to say:
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

But the gentlemanly side wants to say:
THIS ISN'T EVEN SPORTING AT THIS POINT

that's not why you are still a virgin

Because now I get to take my wristwatch off…

you did it champ

it just keeps coming and coming

its like kicking a retarded puppy

go cry in a corner

Well, one of us is going to be doing that before sundown…

Says the retard having a shit attack since reply #4 because a shitty movie got good reviews by shills.

Bunch of loaded reviews from the usual cucks.
Have we forgotten that they've always circle jerked and lied with pozitive reviews for each other?
All of the normal reviewers are shitting on it, it looked like garbage and it ended up being garbage.

we'll see who continues to get triggered by the movie

I didn't create 100 threads about it

Dude if you need a hug, I'll give you a hug before I swallow your soul.

Colour
Defence
Aluminium

I've made two posts in this thread, one talking about snake demon dick and one pointing out incorrect grammar. I'm not sure what about that is shilling. Did you quote the wrong post?

Congrats you proved those cucks right.

you know they'll watch the movie anyhow

59 posts

i bet 5f8a67 is Island Arcade.

quiet now child, you're embarrassing yourself

This image makes me feel on edge, I'm so used to the other one.

island arcade is OP

Forgot your swap nigga.

you got triggered?

u

Shill or autist?

you are the shill making 100 threads about this movie

goddamn degeneracy. Nothing will ever be as sweet as building your own house, having a beautiful white wife and children, no matter how many perverted fantasies you follow. This is why the jew will lose in the end. He cannot achieve true happiness, only it's substitutes.

How much do you think think sony payed Integrated Marketing for this reveiw?

Birds of a feather

the film hasn't even been released to yet, just a premiere filled with hand picked reviewers and superfans yet its still getting very mixed reviews

give it a week after release and you'll see the true reaction to the film

do you get the feeling he maybe quite short

DON'T
YOU EVER
FUCK
WITH
ME

DOWNVOTE ME WITH THAT BLUE TEXT AGAIN AND I'LL FIND YOU, I'LL FIND YOUR WHOLE CUCKOLD FAMILY

I'LL SWAP YOUR BLOOD WITH PETROLEUM

I'LL MAKE YOU DRINK YOUR MOTHER'S BONES

STOP POSTING

STOP POSTING
NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

it will be a blockbuster

you know you will watch it too virgin

I'll guess 20 grand.

Right, because as we've seen, the average person is capable of formulating original, independent opinions. No, the average person hears "it's good," and therefore mimics "it's good!"

so you heroes better get out there and warn the people

tell them to not watch this movie.. because..

because…

because you are manchilds

And we've also seen that in-group preference is genetic.

Exactly. Most people are incapable of forming their own opinions. They go through life living up to the ideals set by others. It's pathetic. They'll sit there and watch a guy take a shit if people call it art. Literally, people would. Fuck, they already pay to go to art museums and see piles of fucking trash. I fucking hate people… No surprise, these people tend to lean Left. Oh I wonder why!

At this point im amazed you're still posting.
i wish i could see your post history.

Let me help you

this is why I call you manchildren. The very fact that you listen or read what a bunch of losers think about a movie makes you worse than them. You think the general public cares about those cucks and their opinions? You are the only ones that give them attention. Have some self respect you fucking wankers.

Did… did you just do a 360 and moonwalk away from your original argument?

black people do create some pretty funny oc sometimes
we should keep a few around for entertainment purposes.

so aidsmoby when?

What an absolutely shitty character and art style to choose for a magnum opus.

How many fucking threads must we have about this crap movie before it's even come out

Gonna have to check those digits, my good man.

The media agencies need to keep people talking to generate clickshekels and gather pageviews prior to their movie premier.

Notice all of these threads are youtube links and very few webms? It's all summerfags and redditfags buying into the Internet hype machine.

Positive or negative comments don't matter. Only Zuul. And clickshekels.

The phoniest looking person I've ever seen. Even Steven Buscemi in his Music Band T-Shirt would be wary of this faggot.

Ear cancer

Nobody's childhood is ruined because some media property was thoroughly Jewed, they're mocking the awfulness of it and hate the fucking smug self-righteous chidings from head-up-their ass out-of-touch media faggots. I'm always so pleased at how the underestimate and just plain can't figure us out or what motivates our actions and views.

This review contains spoilers, the guy didn't like it and it's already at nearly 800K views

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

If you want to share a GB16 review share this one.

Hard to believe The amazing atheist use to be this skinny

I really must ask, which one of them sucked the other's dick?

Holla Forums's obsession with this movie is unhealthy.

No way.
People sell nuclear secrets for less than that.

Wew. Someone is quite triggered.

I filtered 5f8a67 early on in the thread and it took out half of the thread. Am I missing anything of worth, or is it a poor shilling attempt?

If you like gore flicks of helpless people being tortured to death, unfilter him.
Otherwise, no.

yeah im sure 4chan's obsession with gamergate was unhealthy too

it's never about ethical journalism, it's always about womyn hating

You poor thing…

lol I filtered this thing when it first said manchild and then noticed 70 replies: Sony shill?

I thought the guy talking about not wanting to wear his original GB shirt in public for fear of people thinking he supports the new movie is a perfect example of a ruined childhood moment.

It's like when they took away my ability to enjoy rainbow suspenders.

The only time a fake viral reviewer ever suckered me was for Galaxy Quest.

Turns out GQ was a FUCKING AMAZING movie, I thank that clever bastard for getting me into the theatre.

That guy should wear his racial identity instead of a contrived nerd identity founded on merchandising and consumerism.

What did you expect?

They can't even pretend to objective.

to be*

The holocaust is a hoax. There were deaths in the prison/labor camps, but they were caused by an epidemic of Typhus exacerbated by starvation and allied destruction of supply routes. Typhus is spread by lice, and Zyklon B is a de-lousing agent. At the concentration required to kill a person, the gas chambers by design would not have even been able to contain the gas successfully. Ovens were used to destroy the clothing, sheets, etc of Typhus victims in an effort to halt the epidemic, and possibly to cremate those who died from the disease. The ovens could not possibly have been used in a mass extermination. Even modern ovens running 24/7 can't reach anywhere near the supposed rate of cremation that supposedly occurred at Auschwitz. No mass graves were ever discovered. Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials showed signs of torture, and the Jewish man who 'interrogated' the head of Auschwitz later admitted in his published book that he tortured a confession from him. Germans kept no details whatsoever of any plan to get rid of Jews, and much of their documentation of the prison camps contradicts the myth of the holocaust. The only evidence for the holocaust is testimonies from supposed survivors of supposed death camps. Several other hoaxes (like Jew soap and skin lampshades) were just recently proven to be false. Likewise, the showers and gas chambers are simply products of equal parts hysteria and propaganda. In the past century, elite Jews have profited enormously from the myth of the holocaust, and holocaust denial is illegal in several European countries. Truth does not fear investigation. The holocaust is a lie.

your being far too nice OP

So it's trash?

Wasn't it also that Jews were only killed when Allies were nearing the camps and the Nazis shot a few of them to make retreating easier?

But at least Angry Birds was fun

How is his obvious jewishness any different?

Its the Citizen Kane of movies.

got a copy over private trackers
I really liked the soundtrack, really liked the ONE white male character in the main cast suprise, he's the bad guy .
kind of liked that blonde girl with the fucking hippie glasses, everything else was garbage though.
way too many meme-tier references, shit tier plot, character development, extremely overt anti-white, anti-male, anti-american overtones.
yes, it's irredeemable garbage, no, you shouldn't pollute your mind with this trash.
was honestly surprised at the production values some big kikes were in on this one.

I'm not trying to hate on this movie but every time I see a trailer I cringe. This movie is just not for me.

the only people the movie is "for" is the target audience of feminists and their pet cucks.

what did he mean by this?

I don't know why you wouldn't. It's (((Sony's))) pet project into femwashing their IPs. Amy Pascal in a sony email leak revealed it to be her first of many movie series starring women.

As a sidenote, if you want to become a studio exec for (((Sony))) you have to be jewish, a wymyn, and have terrible writing skills.