Brit/pol/ #1060 - Serious fuck off Yank Marxism Edition

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/kassam-lbc-evans-nasty-party-moment-defends-ukip-members-evans-onslaught/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/suzanne-evans-purge-ukip-membership-im-tired-called-racist/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/uks-conservative-brexit-pm-candidate-fire-globalist-establishment/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-tony-blair-iraq-chilcot-contempt-war-crimes-impeach-motion-david-davis-a7129256.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sharia-courts-review-branded-a-whitewash-over-appointment-bias-concerns-a7128706.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership-contest-latest-news-a7129251.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qjnxg
holywar.org/jewishtr/blapol.htm
holywar.org/jewishtr/naacp.htm
holywar.org/jewishtr/exploit.htm
rt.com/on-air/350457-euro-2016-final-match/
youtu.be/SAkwv5PNapY
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-leftist-rioting-leaves-120-officers-injured-34871595.html
google.co.uk/search?q=leftist riots berlin&oq=leftist riots berlin&aqs=chrome..69i57.4499j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
erectuswalksamongst.us/).
archive.is/0u54L
youtu.be/glpXvufqbuM?t=106
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/pokemon-go-uk-release-date-and-how-to-get-it-now-on-iphone-and-android-apk-a7127326.html
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/752254774360375296
archive.is/V8RyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=AhoYbdVMg9M
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80522785/namibia-project-general-15-call-to-arms-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=-hGKMvphMto
archive.is/6RRcp
independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-woman-named-miss-hitler-2016-neo-nazi-beauty-pageant-a7112216.html
thetimes.co.uk/article/34abd8e0-4610-11e6-aa95-b8eae56da983?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheTimesandTheSundayTimes-timesandsundaytimes-_-20160710-_-News-_-513269880&linkId=26397766
youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU
steamdb.info/calculator/
poal.me/7gz7wx
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4s4gyu/nigel_farage_mays_so_cold_she_might_be_alabaster/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379
comicsalliance.com/archie-married-life-betty-veronica/
periscope.tv/w/1LyGBlgaOrzxN
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/jartaylor/status/751872395149864961
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-36761063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Based Ulster and Praise Saint Barth.

Now we wait on this thread being filled with autistic yanks, cheers OP.

U L S T E R W A V E

WRONG THREAD NUMBER AGAIN

WE ARE THE LION

THEY ARE THE JACKAL

Oh well, the OP's less shitposty than I'd imagine the alternative to be

no union jack on top of the city hall

Leftists still think it's the 1980's

It's pathetic how hard my leftist family (Parents, Grandparents and cousins) etc try to pretend that they're just like the protesters they watch in shitty docudramas

It's basically a leftwing version of LARPing like a Natsoc or pagan

FUCK SAKE SORRY LADS I'M A FAGGOT

May's aide hints at second referendum: Former Attorney General says 'People may change their mind… it is not writ in stone'
archive.is/Qjnxg

NEVER MAY

LEADSOM LEADS 'EM

your more faggy than me and I'm Barth.

We'll remember to make it right for the next thread lad, if we had named every thread in history correctly we'd be on #1150 or someshit by now

Filtered

This has been going on for YEARS in the US since civil rights era.

holywar.org/jewishtr/blapol.htm

holywar.org/jewishtr/naacp.htm

holywar.org/jewishtr/exploit.htm

Funny fact, american indians living on shitty reservations with crippling alcohol problems outperform niggers in school and life. They also don't like blacks.

Blacks are pussy boys who just got enslaved by everybody. American Indians fucking scalped their enemies and fought back so that they weren't enslaved.

The idiots at work think this is a US gun issue rather than simply a nigger issue.

It's especially funny to witness ageing leftists desperately trying to claim the youth are on their side, despite youth politics seeing an overwhelming shift to the right.

Just report it to the mods and ask them to change the number.

Live stream

rt.com/on-air/350457-euro-2016-final-match/

Live Frogout at the tower with stuff burning and gas everywhere.

go back to reddit you cunt.

I see Boris has taken up a new hobby.

WUAAAAAH IT'S TOO STRESSFUL

SAVE ME MUMMY

May wouldn't let him use the water cannon in this country, he had to settle for the french.

You have a chance to redeem yourselves tories. Get your party back from these liberals and vote for Leadsom. Don't cuck it up.

so what?
REDDIT IS FOR CUCKS AND PLEBS

END. YOUR. LIFE.

I'd love to use a water cannon at an Eid festival.

Downvoted and reported tbh

I think it's you who is the Redditor

You'd almost think this was the aftermath of a terrorist attack, and not the result of some rowdy hooligans.

Barth homo nonce detected :)

Did Le Afrique lose or something?

It's 0-0 at halftime.

>no flags at all in my part of Ballymena
wew

Nope, still nil-nil at 60 minutes. Both sides aren't playing as well as I'd expect, tbh.

Yup, and it rustles me deeply. You can see it so transparently on their faces, the glow of self righteous satisfaction at being brave warriors fighting the system, despite them being in no danger and not even in the right country, the faux anger over some cause or event when the sole purpose is their own personal ego boost, the glazed look in their eyes that tells you they're living a fantasy reality; roleplaying as their favourite historical protester/revolutionary. It's all writ clearly for me to see at a glance, and it makes me want to kill tbh.j/k gchq

no, only 4

farage will be back for 2020

The stereotypes about yanks are all pretty much 100% accurate to be honest, lads. They are sort of dumb.

t. Someone who spent 10+ years of neetdom living among the yank and fraternising with the yank

Ahhh Paris what a wonderful city

The jews have to make the biggest democracy the stupidest.

Let's hope not eh lad.

They're soulless husks that are too happy, they're emotionless and they disturb me.

Good Lord. I was in Paris just 3 years ago, and I never noticed it was as bad as this.

(czeck'd)

IM NOT A PLEBBITOR

(check'd)

how_did_u_know?

I think he just meant the relationship, not the god awful policies.

Your writing style is really obvious lmao

Yeah, because he was really useful during the Falklands episode.

They're trying pretty hard to meme this into reality. They'll purposefully drag their feet, create speculation and uncertainty that needent be there if we just get the fuck on with it. They can get fucked though. Leadsom needs to gas these slimy fucks.

Where's everyone's favourite
homossexual portugues Ronaldo?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

>>>/trash/

what?

he was BLACKED and had to be stretchered off.

Fuck me

The French can do with a good wash tbh

untermench

Got his knee smashed by a cheeky tackle, cried like a ponce, stumbled around for about 7 minutes, then left the field on a stretcher.

I kinda feel a tinge of sympathy for him; this was meant to be his big stage. But that's what happens when your playing strategy is "Kek, pass it to Ronnie boy".

Well that explains the score, one thing that's always frustrated me about football is the obsession with the star striker.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Was there more flags last year?

JUST

What?

He never said he was with her lad.

Where the fuck does free will come into that? It's not like I had control over the lightshow

There's a theory floating around now that the pro-Remain Tory camp wants to drag it out till 31 March 2017, when the Treaty of Lisbon is no longer in its transitional stage. By then the rest of the EU Council will have to vote on Brexit.

I'm not so sure personally. The decision to leave is ultra vires, and is not bound legally by the Treaty, but I never actually trained in EU Law, so I'm not sure whether this is a valid train of thought or not.

Trump and Leadsome would be better than those neo-liberals tbh.

You can make your party great again, tories. Choice is yours.

Last image is Leadsom on the chimpouts in 2011 over nigger criminal Mark Duggan getting iced by robocop. "look into why a minority of people do this" is codeword for "bring race-realism" back. MEME IT. BASED mummy of frankness and honesty.

The recent 'motherhood' comments are her Trump moment, tbh. I love how the (((MSM))) doesn't realise they're only driving the moderates further in our direction, however slowly.

Ah, so that's where the old phrase "If you want a nigger for a neighbour - vote Labour" came from?

Okay, which one of you did this?

youtu.be/SAkwv5PNapY

It was a cuckchanner. Cringeworthy tbh.

I don't want to watch this. Is it as bad as I imagine?

Cuckchan britpoler

Is the Frogour over? Let us know if anything kicks off again lad.

A man can dream. A bit edgy but sometimes I think it'd best all round if we'd gone full Darwin on them and wiped them out as a lesser species, in a sense it's almost crueler to keep most of them in this technologically advanced world alive. And they're a hinderance to everything

Cuckchanner spills his spaghetti and Nige ignores the Kek and meme magic bit and just talks about the UKIP youth movement

When do Tories get to vote for the leader? It's not any time soon, right? Someone told me they can do the postal vote any day now, which seems retarded because their mind could be changed by September after debates and stuff.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-leftist-rioting-leaves-120-officers-injured-34871595.html

No definite date given yet, but we'll know by September 2nd. They'll be using the summer to campaign.

Yes, it is.

It's glorious.

Yeah those bloody far-right white racist tories came up with it.

At least someone is saying it as it is. But its a shitty local paper

Ripples turn to waves I think?

Check EM

I'm liking her more by the second.

What a fucking autist

google.co.uk/search?q=leftist riots berlin&oq=leftist riots berlin&aqs=chrome..69i57.4499j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A few sights are reporting on it, lads.

She's so close!

I said I was going to give a copy of Race, Evolution and Bahaviour to are Nige, now I want to give Leadsom a copy. Maybe a copy of Erectus Walks Amongst Us (erectuswalksamongst.us/). I'll say I saw this article of hers as I'm an avid supporter and say she may find this gift "enlightening".

I'm quite sure they're running a number of different scenarios at the moment, all with the same end goal. Having the EU Council vote on does sound a bit audacious tbh.

Time enough to shill against May and in favour of Leadsom.

Leadsom already knows, she can't write about eugenics otherwise her career would be ruined.

I mean, I was right in what I was thinking but the fact that I still had to search for security is embarrassing.

Noice, little papers often do force the larger ones to break stories. The same thing happened with Cologne.

a bit racist

He was meant to finish the job lads…

What the fuck happens now?

Trips confirm, based lass.

We shill for Leadsom.

Helmer saves us.

I can't wait until we get this kind of thinking back into the mainstream over the commie Boasian school of thinking.

I hope Richard Lynn is still alive to witness it. This treasure is on borrowed time I know…

>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/

Based Leadsom will bring this country back. Calling for a Conservative UKIP coalition at 2020.

Are you guys ready for the next financial collapse that is caused by brexit and that will lead to fiat currency collapse. It will be 10 times worse than the great depression and 20 times worse in the uk. Your gdp will shrinl by 30% due to hyperinflation and negative interest rates. All stocks will go down 60% and ftse 70% and dow 80%. The whole system will crash there will be no 4chan or international trade for 3 days. And the imf will call for an emergancy meeting with the g20 nations and agreeing on a world currency and a global exchange rate mechanism, which one step closer to a eorld government. Brexit wall planned all along with the elite. The eu was for bank regulation and was anti anglo elite. Thanks a lot brexitters for causing a financial doom.

We need a leader who has nothing to lose

We had to do that anyway lad. She's an idiot anyway, we only like her as the lesser of the two evils.

Lad…

Stay mad Yank.

don't like how dinduism has spread here

You have to go back.

Also, you're welcome, lad.

She doesn't need to write about it but she can work it in with her policies and put the idea in peoples' heads with some clever rhetoric.

This woman is more based than we were initially giving her credit for.

Another opportunity will arise. We still have four years until the next General Election, and like Farage says the political landscape will be completely different by then.

We just have to adapt to survive until something good happens that we can take advantage of and boost.

Yes, I'm ready

I'm not the one REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing over Americans being on an American board that you're given rapefugee status on. :^)
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/

(((you)))

have they started to outsource the shilling work to pajeets?

This would be glorious. Leadsom likes Farage and Farage has backed Leadsom. This is the way it should be, the two real choices competing and keeping each other in check like a well oiled machine.

>>>/britpol/596

No thanks.

Boy you sure are stupid.

Twelfth of July soon Ulstermen.

It's in the hands of those signed up as conservative party members. Convincing them to vote Leadsom is the task at hand. Time to rev up some shill accounts for twitter and get stuff retweeted in these spheres. A lot of oldies use facebook too.

Has there actually been cases of GCHQ shilling on Brit/pol/? Or JIDF and FBI shilling on Holla Forums general? Like you see evidence pointing towards this conclusion but have people actually been paid to do this shit?

Maybe on 4chan but I highly doubt it on a site as niche-within-niche as Holla Forums

Too much anime on Holla Forums tbh fam. Should hentai be banned? I think so.

Leadsom is our 'something good' - a conservative in the Conservative party. Not perfect, but good.

Yes, but that doesn't mean anyone should vote for Terry May

It's pretty much a certainty if you note the posting patterns of Brit/pol/ alone.

No way! No one ever would shill on a nazi sympathising board!

>first lesbian couple to adopt a baby in Northern Ireland just happened

I thought we were safe from that over here?

kek, they'd probably actually appreciate and give them a read. Though I imagine they're both fairly clued up already.

It's a nice thought gifting are Nige something. He needs to know how appreciated he is.

Not as long as Sinn Fein has any presence

GCHQ shilling is a bit of a meme tbh

I'm sure that the security agencies infiltrate/attempt to coopt nationalist groups though. They infiltrate animal liberation groups ffs

archive.is/0u54L

I thought taigs were supposed to call themselves Christian, yet they fight tooth and nail to push every ounce of godless degeneracy they can find.

M-Morality?

Go back to /x/.

What a shitty gig. Imagine training to be a spy on a mission against ALF.

Typical Hitchens, hahaha.

He just gave his support to Leadsom.

Lad he's spent the last 20 odd years wanting the Tory party to die

He's right, May's more likely to kill the Tory Party.

UKIP is dead tbh lads

Oh hey, GCHQ! Could you tell us how much you're getting paid per post?

Found the shill.

Already have you filtered lad.

It seriously is though.

AFRIQUE SCORES AGAINST AFRIQUE

Yeah, I'd take a punch for the bloke. He restored my faith in this nation again and to hell with Nick Griffin if he wants to shit on somebody he achieved what he failed to do.

Would have no idea how to get the book to Nige, I think Leadsom would be a bit easier to get hold of. As far as I'm concerned they need the boost to know that young people actually do care about politics and aren't smelly left toerag cucks and we do support them.

I'm curious what it's like to be a full time infiltrator. MI5 are basically paying them to be 24/7 activists. Might see if there are any accounts by people who did it.

I honestly think Peter believes that if he directly endorses something then it will lose. He always tries to sit on the sidelines to avoid getting his hopes up no matter how much he might like something.

LMAO

Thank god we're out of the EU lads they were holding us back

Now we can take MORE immigration from the third world, I BELIEVE IN BRITAIN

Doubt that, they'd probably be dead if they tried to write their memoirs.

That's pretty Civic of you, lad.

What part of no free movement don't you understand?

Now our elections mean something and we have the power to elect a party that supports what we want and immigration is the biggest political issue in the UK!

t. Brad Tyler

Here's your (you) Richard.

You too. I'm starting to get good at this filtering at the first post business.

">"
You dropped this, friend.

The EU gave open door immigration to the third world into Europe and punished harshly in country that stepped out of line on the forced migration.

Now our borders won't be unconditionally open, not will the EU be able to punish us financially for disobeying their marxist directives.

It's lucky that we have a special home on this site for alt-right kikes like you.
>>>Holla Forums

I'm not giving him a (you).

I agree look at these conspiritards thinking themselves important enough for such attention. +1

We're off by like 30 anyway lad. The lead-up to Brexit alone resulted in several dupe threads

France had better get a goal lads.

youtu.be/glpXvufqbuM?t=106

I would just want this match to be over as soon as possible.

Also, I don't want Le Afrique to have a chance of winning.

Nah lad, they're out of it.

I'm going back to catching Pokemon.

How do you get Pokemon GO?

Does it matter either way?

Portugal's gone and won it, lads.

BLACKED

Oh fuck off.

who gives a shit

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Please don't look at my post count, lads

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/pokemon-go-uk-release-date-and-how-to-get-it-now-on-iphone-and-android-apk-a7127326.html

OLDEST ALLY

I want your boipucci

twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/752254774360375296

Same here. God knows how you'd get something to him, I imagine it's understandably not too easy.

I just hope he knows how many people appreciate and respect him, and he's not just flooded with all the constant hate from the usual cunts. Hope he gets lots of positive messages & letters to counter that at the least.

Leadsom and Farage would make a damn good Brexit team, if she brings him onboard for negotiations when she's leader then we'll know we're going to get a good deal.

==WOMEN IN THE ARMY REEEEEEEEEE==

smh tbh lad

his series are great, not sure what to make of that one though

How nice of him to aid our cause like this.

But Trump is the king of the Civics

In American they'd consider him a nationalist due to how fucked they are. But even so Trump is their only hope tbh.

THEY CANNOT STOP US NOW

what

Lad thats John Bull and Uncle Sam.

That's Uncle Sam. Yanks weren't always fatties lad

Source lad?

John Bull is such anti-Brit propaganda

it was probably from a time when being a fat cunt wasn't viewed negatively

Though he hasn't provided a source in the OP, oddly enough.

You wot m8?

He's also been to Poland recently shilling against Russia, aggitating for war when Russia is actually open to talking to the west. Fucking nigger.

I wonder how John's doing with his twerking gf.

Lad hes our own fucking propaganda, hardly anti-british

That isn't bull lad, its just a fat cunt.

'I've been under attack, it's been shattering': Andrea Leadsom apologises to Theresa May over motherhood comments and admits furore has left her hurt
archive.is/V8RyY

Whomever Nige has got to help him with media training, Andrea needs that person.

Fat cunts have always been viewed negatively as far as I know, John Bull was just a funny caricature of an East End lad.

Fair enough, easy to use him against us though tbh

Being fat (not obese) used to be viewed as being well off tbh.

Its a anti-british poster, of course they're going to use one of our symbols lad, its like mocking the kaiser in a poster.

Time to make life a bit more difficult for these attackers. Sick of them tbh.

That's it, she apologised.

She's shown her weakness and it's ogre.

I see where you're coming from lad, hes can be used as a fat war monger.

They're just trying to make her seem weak, we need some form of counter to this.

That's one example of a negative use, usually it's positive.

He's traditionally a country squire

Oh God not another one of you plebs.

Now that's what I call lugenpresse

That may be a good thing to lefties who pity them, but its not a good trait at all for someone whos trying to be the PM. I'm 100% sure the tory memebrs will view this negatively.

They've lied before, they'll of course lie again.

Use their rhetoric against them.

Fuck off lad, I'm not saying being fat is okay. I'm saying IT USED to be viewed that having a belly was well off, because you could afford to eat a lot.

Are you the fat poster lad?

Yea this, I've heard that before

Nah, they're acknowledging the smear campaigns as what they are and writing them off as bullshit. She'll be fine.

A fair comment.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO BULLY MUMMY NO BULLY MUMMY

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY

STTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cheers. But yeah, no real source yet.

Fucking cunts. They're really putting the pressure on and trying to deter her. At least it shows how scared they are of her.

In modern times, the poor are generally the fattest, because the quality of cheap food is poorer.

Imagine how rare a fatty would be pre-20th century and it makes sense,we live in a time of overabundance, to be fat you'd have to be well rich

kek 8aeb16 is a chunky monkey.

Where do people get these stupid ideas? Tumblr?

King Henry VIII was thin in his youth and widely mocked for being fat in his maturity. Implying that people admired gluttony is idiocy, as fat people were still around then - smiths, butchers and heavy drinkers.

What the fuck is going on? smh

It's one small slip-up before the campaigns have started. I hope her senior Tory supporters are putting her through training for the long summer ahead.

Even are Nige has cried before, lads. It's not orge until it's ogre.

No.

H O R N B L O W E R
O
R
N
B
L
O
W
E
R

Just a quick threadly reminder that all patriotic brit/pol/ lads must watch Hornblower so we can meme about it and he can, along side are Dick Sharpe, take his rightful place in our hearts OF OAK ARE ARE SHIPS, HEARTS OF OAK ARE ARE MEN WE ALWAYS ARE READY STEADY BOY STEADY WE'LL FIGHT AND WELL CONQUER PAKIS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!

Listen to the words of Nelson himself lads.

Fellatio Nelson, 1st Viscount "Big Lord Admiral" Nelson/Quotes

do your duty lads

also barthposter a shit. Hornblowerposting is massively superior memetic force for good and moral righteousness and is conduicive to brit/pol/'s spiritual wellbeing

WEW tbh

Top show tbh

Come the fuck on lad, being fat is not a good thing at all. But years ago you could see a fat cunt and go "yeah hes got money" because he could afford to get fat.

I hope our Nige and Boris can have a chat with her and encourage her. I'm going to contact her and give my full support too, even as a non-Tory.

*are Nige

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Alliance
Scotland cucked again :^)

You know in some parts of africa fat niggas are seen as wealthy.

Yeah, I can understand cracking after being thrust all alone into the limelight and taking full fire from the LĂĽgenpresse for the very first time. She definitely needs our support.

Wouldnt doubt it

For fucks sake lad pick up a history book instead of using imagined anecdotes as your arguments - no-one has ever admired being fat, a sign of being sedentary and being gluttonous or as I stated - being an alcoholic.

This isn't an argument about crushing fat acceptance fags as you seem to think, rather just putting a myth straight.

yank detected

I don't see how this cucking lad, are you one of those lads that think us scots got cucked and have been cucked for centuries by the English. You do know we didn't just get controlled lad, it was a union, we benefited and contributed. Hell Scots used to be some of the greatest doctors and inventors.

I never said it was admired lad, never once said it was. What i said and if you could read was. That if you were fat, you were well off in terms of MONEY because you could AFFORD to become a fat cunt.

the french revolution was a mistake

You guys argue over the most retarded things sometimes. Breastfeeding in the last thread and now being a fat arse. Fuck sake, I'm off to bed you little gaylords. Have fun.

I mean because Portugal just beat France in the Euros final in France.

What does that have to do with Scotland lad?

Got ourselves a fatty that lactates here lads.

I'm done lad, I'm having flashbacks of telling a fat lass that people never admired fat lasses.

Any more of this cutie?

Get rid of your kike royal family already, and become the 51st state already.

im convinced gchq are responsible for shilling it every thread

I know who this is.

Well played, lad.

Do me a favour lads and promise me you'll just filter this cunt.

Who?

Uh lad, siding with Hitler after he violated our treaties with him would have made us cucks. Lurk more and learn how to buzzword.

Lads I'm done, i never said being a fat cunt was a good thing, i said it jsut showed you had money to afford the food.

Don't breed Cletus.

first you need to get Trump elected and toss the mexicans over the wall

No thanks lad.

52nd state you mean, Canada is the 51st, and please… we need Absolute Monarchy. Getting rid of monarchies is what Freemasons want done.

Some people are fucking braindead

Well lets be honest Germany was jewed out of their land which was given to Poland we shouldnt have protected those slavs

is it definitely a horse and not a cat?

this

Looks like a cat to me lad.

it's longcat mate

Yes. I have more.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhoYbdVMg9M

the toxoplasmosis runs deep in this nation

post plz

who /movingtoNamibia/ here?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80522785/namibia-project-general-15-call-to-arms-edition

Definitely. She needs some support and people around to advise her, a sit down with Farage, and indeed Boris on how to handle this shit would go a long way. She's not used to these full on dirty tricks and she's having it all dumped on her at light speed on one of the most contentious issues of our time. The bastards are going to try and break her.

Still, I don't want to get too overdramatic. This is a mountain out of a molehill, she'll get over this I'm sure.

Wife material.

Yeah, you'll have beautiful children too.

John Alan Martinson is NOT some nobody. His works have influenced imageboard users for a LONG time. Are you going to tell me AWyattMann is some "nobody" next? It's completely worth listening to and you can listen to it while playing some game or something. By the time you're through with it, you will be redpilled on Absolute Monarchy.

btw I'd shag the fuck out of the 2nd pic

FRESH GORDON

THIS IS HIS MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO TO DATE

youtube.com/watch?v=-hGKMvphMto

you're not d/cing us this time, but thanks for trying.

thanks, time to fap

36 minutes. Fucking hell

REMINDER TO FILTER TRANNY SHILLS

DO NOT RESPOND TO TRANNY POSTERS

I can't fap to this. Only blonde or red haired women can I fap to. I don't want to ruin my Nordic lineage with an inferior dark-haired woman.

so probably a horse then

What is with those Glasses?

yeah its not going to happen like all the other hundred projects

isn't it a wig though

Head's too long to be a cat.

Jesus Christ, it does look a bit like that. Is longcat the ancient British version of Kek?

French racial unity may be facing a breakdown after their loss in the World Cup

KEK

Nice try, friend

Work is a shit

Do Yanks not feel a single twinge of irony whilst discussing how "evil" the Allied powers were?

YOU RUINED OUR ECONOMY FOREVER BECAUSE OF YOUR XENOPHOBIA

HOW WILL OUR MULTINATIONAL BANKS COMPETE WITH US OUT OF THE EU?!?!

They think Dresden and Pearl Harbour were war crimes but won't hear a single word said against Nagasaki/Hiroshima, a sense of irony is not a part of the American consciousness

Cats came along with the Romans, and that horse predates them by 1000 years.

does't it feel good to give something back to society and help those less fortunate than yourself

give me a tl;dw rundown user - iv not the fortitude to sit through half hour of him at present

absolutely disgusting

Poor 15yo refugees. They looks as though they're going to wither away. The trauma they must have endured.

For the past 3+ threads there has been (((D&C))).

hey ttpw…plz upload more pics. I think you make a pretty girl. :)

I'm not D+C. I just love trap buttpussy.

They should since Winston was trying to get FDR into the war when he didn't want to.
archive.is/6RRcp

Not true, there are a ton of Yanks who thought Nagasaki/Hiroshima were war crimes, but those are usually Weeaboos and white apologists. Besides, the Brits should know a thing or two about playing dirty.>>6657388

Indeed

Funny how you say that when he didn't even link to you. :)

DEFINITELY NOT A SHILL GUYS

Another example of the American lack of irony perception

Great source LOL

Ayy lmao

Will they ever understand?

Disgusting tbh. Admiral Pellew would certainly not approve of degenerates such of yourself. In fact ill wager that he would have you clapped in irons, flogged about the focsle, keelhauled, hung from the topmast then displayed in a gibbet at Portsmouth harbour for all to see.

You call any trap-loving post "D+C". I'm not here to "D+C". I legitimately want to make ttpw my submissive TradTrap wifey.

Why not get yourself a big tittied, Eastern European waifu instead lad?

I just like to bask in the glory of being
TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

Disgusting.

I'm not who you responded to, retard

Typical Britain. Lazy drunk fuck who blames everyone else for their problems

piss off. why hasn't your queen saved you, you crooked-toothed, inbred bootlicking twat

Success breeds jealousy. Glorification of the victim is a purely American phenomenon, one that breeds weakness and a cancerous attitude towards authority.

Is it just me or is the audio broken on that vid?

He's referring to BLM spreading here you cunt

Somehow this is the post that hurts the most.

Best thing about NA are their waifus tbqh

Nah either he's trying to be "Le self aware" or the fat fuck didn't double check his vid

>60% white

its silent for me too lad

I would say Yanks protesting something that Yanks did in the US is a problem with the yanks and not us.

Yet we're:
Also:
I couldn't possibly take offence to this post.

The ones from Poland that want to kill Farage?

You're a very cute lady

Don't tell me you typed that with a straight face

You responded first to me when i was even talking to you, silly boy.

Of course I did, you export those ideals to the world due to your own cancerous kowtowing to blacks.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-woman-named-miss-hitler-2016-neo-nazi-beauty-pageant-a7112216.html

>When promoting the contest, National Action said, “We hope this will grant a unique insight into our movement that will challenge the widely held preconceptions society has about the far-right.”

What did they mean by this?

pls post new pics. I won't bully you lass

Didn't getting your cock chopped off hurt more m8?

Funny how they're anti-PR, when this is just PR.

If MI5 are going to set up a honeypot, it's nice to have some actual honey in it instead of just limp-wristed autists who can't salute properly

that's irrelevant you silly jew

He must have been in a hurry to take some pozloads from his bf.

Good job you're not a woman and incapable of satisfying his need to breed then, eh?

It's not impossible, but women are very conformist and not interested in movements outside the mainstream. Most women in the far-right started because of boyfriends, and they flake to a much greater extent than men.

Funny how they think creating a contest celebrating Hitler is challenging preconceptions about the far right.

STAWP POASTING THIS FAT HUMUNGOUS MESS

Oh I am laffin

I know, it's fucking stupid. It's so ridiculously cartoon.

Only when the morphine wore off..

Lad I don't think you know history very well.

You must be joking, lad.

So, you finally did it, luv?

So when is Nigel going to build this wall?

wait you're a guy? ive fapped to yours pic.

lads does that make me a gay now?

Do you get phantom limb with your cock?
Does it feel like it's still there sometimes?

LAd even if it was a girl, why the fuck were you wanking to face pictures and a picture of him in a dress?

Most women in the far right are just try hard goths/punk wannabes that want to fuck certain individuals in the groups they co-opt

95% of the time they don't believe half the shit that is said and just bend to whatever their crush supports

The default setting for women is liberalism

They often will lie about what they believe if they want to fuck and you have a different opinion (happened to me a few times recently)

I guess I should be flattered but I find it depressing, disgusting and offensive tbh

Fixed that for you.

60% white is fairly generous.Taking into account that they class Pedro Sanchez who has just crossed the border on a donkey and been incarcerated as "Hwhite".

Girls go where the cock is. Fuck I used to goto a fucking wargaming club of all places that had girls hanging about because it was a group of lads - not the femicunt types who wanted to subvert and ruin the hobby either - just girls from the local collage who didnt play and had no interest in 40k but would come into the shop anyway just to hang around us lads (the non overwight autist ones anyway) Girls will gravitate to groups of lads, its natural.
NA's 'bad boy' image probably doesnt hurt them as far as getting some girls on board either.

I want to marry you

just Direct Message them you faggot.

It's actually very generous when you think about it.

I can fap to face pics because I don't fap every damn day

ffs is it really a guy tho?

Letting women into the lads group is a bad idea tbh.

They also consider North Africans white

Whatever NA.

TFW my phantom limb can't into umbrellas.

Decide for yourself lad. It is

Fucking kill yourself.

I'm implying you're the kind of pussy who's led this nation where it is today, and I'm not a part of NA.

Penises are the best thing about traps

prove me wrong

ffs trannies are getting too convincing nowadays

I legit thought that was a girl

LAD NO

I agree

Filtered.

delete this

Get out more.

Why do i do this to myself lads?

Filtered/reported

This thread is getting far too gay for me. This is a politics board you degenerates.

Lad hes hardly fucking convincing, i think you're a bender lad.

Lad look at the proportions ffs ofcourse it's a guy. Honestly I could slap some makeup on a horse and you would fap to it.

Those quads do speak a truth but theres a balance to be found. Tbh its nice to have girls around so you can have sex with them user. You just have to be careful not to give them any power or influence over said group.

:^)

It's good when you're young, but it always ends up causing problems if they're part of the same group as your friends

Best thing is to have a group of men with wives/girlfriends who are not involved in politics

They're SHILLS

Filter and report lad

Fucking Paedos and faggots need to be banned

Had a group that I'd play games with and shit after work most days. Some girl joined the group and it was that kind of girl, lol randumb cunt. She would constatnly say things randomly in the group and i told her to shut up. Got kicked because they all defended her like the good betas they are tbh. But you're right, you need to have a balance.

No 60% non Hispanic white Don't bully me for "non Hispanic white I know it's shit and we're all going to be 1 drop mongrels someday smh

Kill yourself you faggot.

I'm nae a bender lads. Stop

Looks Hwhite to me.

Sorry lad you fapped to a lad so you're kinda gay lad tbh.

Filtering isn't enough. It only adds to the thrill that they've just offended you.

wae the evidence providead, i hink it aw piles up, yer a bender, a bumboy, an arse bandit. Which county lad

Filter + Report as another user has said.

It's really infuriating that these /politics/ fuckwits can't just stick to their own board.

okay

Not if we succeed lad.

DUNNO WHY MY PIC WASNT POSTED

Makes my life easier.

But he was dressed like a girl, had makeup and had long hair. It wasn't as if it was some squared jawed Chad in a dress with a wig I fapped to. No dick either.

This isn't funny

Angus, lad

Bit cruel lad.

thetimes.co.uk/article/34abd8e0-4610-11e6-aa95-b8eae56da983?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheTimesandTheSundayTimes-timesandsundaytimes-_-20160710-_-News-_-513269880&linkId=26397766

Fear of an assassination attempt and threats aimed at his children helped push Nigel Farage to resign as Ukip leader

The Sunday Times can reveal suspected attackers were caught on at least two separate occasions trying to bring knives into Brexit rallies attended by Farage during the EU referendum campaign

Recent threats regarded as “credible” by police are also thought to have been made against Farage’s daughters, Isabelle, 11, and Victoria, 16.

Fucking hell no wonder Nuttall stepped out of the leadership race stating the toll it would take on his family.

Lad don't let them hear you talk lad, you'll get bullied far worse than i would.

Yeah I pretty much agree with you there.
NA are a youth movement though and I dont think having girls visible in the ranks. Kai Murros makes a point that to sell nationalism to the youth you have to make it 'sexy' because that is one of the main drives of youth (not in the pornographic jewish way or the free love shit though) If a movement (especially for the young) runs the risk of becoming an elitist puritan sausage fest then its not going to attract the numbers it otherwise could gain.
Besides, sex is essentially the solution to our population problems is it not. We need the white youth fucking and making babies. A nationalist movement can promote and ultimately incentivise this.

Lad it was clearly a guy, starting to think you get off on pretending to think they aren't guys when you know they are.

Standard garbage from a yank mutt tbh

What's your "heritage", btw?

I'm calling plastic paddy, ÂŁ20

lol i troll u

Your ABBA CD is in the post.

The left are fucking monsters tbh, I hate the fucking farce of them supposedly being peaceful they are the most violent group out there.

I really doubt these girls are anything other than paid actresses

Wut

False
False
And once again false, this time in an astoundingly ridiculous way

What a shame

He's a yank, his heritage is whatever suits him

Not really

If Englishmen end up getting ethnically replaced by poles what's the point?

you brits need to check your stats we are below 60 percent at this point, and I don't get why you think its funny when you are probably looking forward to being dominated by some brazilian tier shithole that has zero connection to europe as opposed to the limited one that is still existing currently

EBIN SIMBEELEE EBIN
Seriously lad don't scare us like that.

Richard Spencer?

Was Nigel's LBC radio show uploaded anywhere?

Lad….

tbh

Alright cheers for the advice, lad

haha good jokes lads

I want to marry you so we can cuddle every night

As soon as London sees its first Polish mayor I'm leaving the country for good.

Also,
Are you as retarded as you type?

Well some 4cuck autism got onto the show.

Are you a pole cuck m8?

You do realise you can fight off all forms of mass immigration that is destroying this country

Brits don't quit, lad.

He was joking about choping his cock off, he's still a guy lad.

Dutch on my grandmothers side and potato nigger on my grandfathers side

sure but I'm not one of those mongs that thinks it's some amazing thing. Ireland is a cuck commie cesspit. I just tell people "I'm white"

You quit being a man lmao

Then why did you try to quit being a man?

Starting with the Poles.

The ones who were in our gaming group were mainly ditzy slaggy-slags tbh. None of them played. None of them gave a fuck about the hobby or tried to join in with the games or anything like that. They just hung around. They werent gf material though. They were like
ect ect
Slaggy-slags. Not gf material but can be fun for a release if one is willing to tolerate their ditzy teenage girl shit.

POST VAGINA

Why did you come back? you cancerous cunt

Happy for Mogg though.

I've wasted so much money lads, just kill me Not even a NEET

Code for

Why not m8? Also he has 5

Don't forget you're one sixteenth cherokee too, lad.

Literally garbage

Not only are you mixed but You're not even a god tier mix like Ashkenazi with English

youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU
Not watched the whole thing myself yet.

Hit it and quit it tbh lad.

Not a NEET either, the kikes just get you with those sales.

I never was a man.

An anthropological study, lad.

Idiot.

I'd hope not.

No thanks, I'd be ugly.

No lad but back then you also had the whole heritage stuff, instead of being content with your melting pot identity you always classed yourselves as "German-American" or the like, never just American.

Except that one time you were… you know your whole life.

He fell for the Jews are inherently ugly meme

I'm an extremely talented autist. I already mucked it up with the girl I want.

You are currently a man. You're a mentally ill man.

You always were, and always shall be a man

I think you mean "are"

Why are you on Brit/pol/?

Have fun dying for Israel fam

Wew lad.

Nah m8

I don't even understand where all the money came from to buy these games.

Why do your feelings mean more to you than facts? You're a man, baby!

It's over 9 years for me, a tenner and a twenty here and there. It all adds up over years.

LLLLLAAADDDDD

Have you had a boyfriend after transitioning?

Yeah m8

ttpw is a shill agent sent here to stifle real discussion

and it's the most successful shilling ever devised

Because the rest of fullchan Holla Forums is full of LARPing stormcucks

Didnt Archie end up racemixing then getting killed taking a bullet for a nigger or something?

What's your political position, then?

Reach my level faggots

they pretend to be fine but one day they bottle up too much and blow

Next you'll be telling me Jo Cox died for nothing.

They're the way they are for a reason lad.

I didn't even know Archie was still going.

Sorry lad I feel sorry for him in a way.

Not something to be proud of lad. it depends on how many years faggot

Ethnic-nationalist conservative honestly no fucking idea what you'd label me as mate.

Pretty impressive that you've played that long.

Right wing nationalist. I just hate cultural Marxism and cuckservatism.

Kind of Civic if I'm honest

they didnt get attention as a child and now feed off any attention negative or otherwise,worst part is even me saying this will feed it

what is this?

Only got an account in 2009, and believe me Im not proud it makes me depresed everytime i look at the amount I've spent on it

Do you feel sorry for those niggers in africa dying right this moment?
Do you hear that? A woman was just brutally raped and beaten by gang of mudslimes. DO you care about her? Feel sorry for her?
No, you care about that faggot because he is in your vicinity
When you add a filter, he will go away

its a site that calculates the estimated value of your steam account and some other info on the account steamdb.info/calculator/

Lad thats actually quite bad, mines is over 9 years and its still less spent than you. Shameful tbh.

I never filter anyone lad.

poal.me/7gz7wx

Important poll

good policy

Yeah just like people wake up and decide to have schizophrenia. I'm doubting this statement

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4s4gyu/nigel_farage_mays_so_cold_she_might_be_alabaster/

I know lad. its just some games really cant hold my intrest once i've played them I lose any need or desire to play them then fall into a semi depression then buy a new one and the cycle continues

oh god damn

If it'd make you feel better my spending has been over a 5 year period

That's not the way to get ahead in life.

it does kinda, god damn

feels good to be apart of the master race

this is what bomber harris fought for lads

I buy too many fucking games. I hardly play most of them and I design games for a living.

Are you some kind of posh puff lad?

Why are they always so obnoxious about their beliefs? Everything is done through a layer of irony lest they lose plausible deniability.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

Nuttall jumps the UKIP ship too. Welp, who's the best bet for party leader now? They're basically giving up as a party now, it looks like.

Lad….

fucking pufftah

spooky

damn you guys are good

Roger Helmer

I can kinda understand that tbh since you work on games for a living i imagine it could get pretty boring

why do they always have this narcissistic streak where they have to make it about themselves

I know right. Spoiled my passion for playing games by fucking making them. Good job I am not NEET tbh.

is designing games as a job any fun?
been thinking about trying to get into it as a job

I just cummed on an image of are Nige.

help.

What sort do you make? Also I heard the game industry treats employees like shit, is it true?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SPENT MORE THAN 50$ ON

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

fuck off barth

admit it lad.

BURGERED

I did my time working on games like Need for Speed and Call of Duty but now I do indie and VR. Yes I have done my time working 12 hours sleeping under a desk. Now I make fun shit and get paid good money for it.
If you want to do it as a job expect to have a couple of shoveling shit for low wages working for egotistical dicks before you really start to enjoy it.

Tells you at the bottom lad

Nearest I've got has been watching porn on mute while Nigel's talking on the background

I just really really like are Nige. Just look at him, he's handsome as fuck. nohomo.

Take them and fuck off.

meant for you

You better post it as proof

Anyone seen this impartial non-jewish film from the 80s?

"White Dog"

What?

Cheers lad.

REMINDER FOR WHOMEVER MAKES THE NEXT THREAD

THIS THREAD IS INCORRECTLY NUMBERED

THE NEXT THREAD SHOULD BE #1062

wtf is wrong with brit/pol/ tonight? It's gone gay and lewd as fuck.

/politics/, summer, shills and ttpw.

Lack of happenings.

OK, so in the revived "Life with Archie", Archie walks up Memory Lane (a plot device added to the series - walking down Memory Lane takes him to the past) and reaches a fork in the road and see himself as he marries both Betty and Veronica, thanks to a multiverse. When he marries Betty, he's a struggling musician. When he marries Veronica, he's trapped working in a job he hates for a cruel man. In both storylines, he dies saving the gay Kevin from getting shot by a stalker. Meanwhile the dork Dilton has discovered that there exists a multiverse and travels throughout the continuities.
comicsalliance.com/archie-married-life-betty-veronica/
There's also a universe where he marries the black one from Josie and the Pussycats and also one where Sabrina the Teenage Witch sparks a zombie apocalypse and there are lesbian cheerleaders and weird incest folk.

I'm just bored as fuck, wish I had some blow but my dealer is breaking my balls.

What isn't factual about your genetic code or general biology? Go on, I'll wait.

BURGERED

I'm just shitposting while watching the dindus

don't you dare reply

What the dindus doing now?

I thought that was pretty weak stuff to be honest. These people aren't criminals because mummy doesn't love them and they certainly don't need to sap even more resources from the state the way she wants them to.

Basically starting the Race War kek

Not much, just being loud. They don't usually get crazy until the sun goes down.

Rinse and repeat

thx

Lad if you compare her to what over big politicians say, its pretty based.

What stream you watchin? Post it here tbh

I'm from the UK lad, no stream just its all over the news since Dallas

so that furry meme wasnt even original fuck

Requesting National Civicism standard bearer png

Sacramento

periscope.tv/w/1LyGBlgaOrzxN

Multistream with a shitbag streamer that keeps switching to unrelated shit(but there's a fairly lenient chat)

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

what the fuck you lads on?

HAVE SOME OF THIS!

someone posted a pic of that template but with someone with a fursuit and teabags replaces with a massive dildo

hwhat?

oh god that's vile, yeah this is the OG image, it's originally a vine from way back when vines were "in" on social media.

its a pretty gr8 one tbh

Do you think someone from Brazzers browses Holla Forums?

we would probably never have escaped the local scene but it was fun while it lasted

They weren't really you're friends lad, they would have still been friends even if you disagree if they were true friends tbh.

What style of music did you lads play

Yeah now that i look at it, this steam calculator is worthless. It calculates the money spent on their original full price. i.e GTA vice city is listed as 25$. When we all know people bought it for like 3$.

Anyone here seen Jubilee?

Why dont we get films like this anymore? I mean know Dereck Jarman was a massive faggot and died of the GRIDs and all but he did make the odd decent movie. Same with Lindsay Anderson tbh (directed If…, Oh Lucky Man etc)
Oldschool British puffs were a lot better than the faggots of today.

So I looked up that guy and Young Independence and… what the?!

I've got news for you guys; I'm going to take a bath. I'll be back later to talk about many serious, deep and obscure highbrow topics.

They look nothing alike lad, the facial features and skull are very different. 2/10 bait tbh.

Frankly, AIDS destroyed masculinity.

expected nothing less tbh lad heard about the devs that worked on LA Noire got treated pretty shitty but eh as long as I work on games im fine with wages

amazing painting tbh

Pray to god that somewhere in Leadsom is the reincarnated spirit of Thatcher

Because they're not the same person

I've seen it, not for a while though. I really liked the weird story of John Dee and Elizabeth laid over the top of it. It's quite freaky and cynical. If there is anything I like about punk culture is the cynicism, can't stand the nihilism though.

Could have been us…

Ok, I go now.

I know lad, it still feels though.

Mostly just doing standard rock and roll numbers but with our own little touches but we started experimenting drifting towards Hawkwind style heavy riffing and psychedelia recently.

obviously not the same kid if that's what you're implying

If you cum on an image of Owen he'll probably retweet it.

2+2=4 lad

Yeah that was great. John Dee had taken the queen into the future to see how fucked england had become. The films depiction of media control was quite prescient too. Am glad at least one user is cultured enough to appreciate classic british cinema.

Also have you seen If….?
Thats one of my all time favorites. Its a rebellious film but not in a leftist sense.

Can someone post the webm of Owen Jones retweeting Moonlad's ballade?

Looks like the virus is taking hold back home boys. How long til they shoot some of our police?

I know this feel.

I let it slip that I hate trannies whilst drunk - to a gay guy no less. He didn't care at all.

The degenerates are purging eachother

Gays used to laugh at trannies

Avoid the obvious all you like, but you know it's the only conclusion one can come to.

You're now entering a lifetime of medication, I'm sure pharmaceutical companies fucking love you.

Don't gay people hate trannies though?

Shoot them what? A smile? You don't have guns.

The eternal Yank once more showing his lack of kowledge or understanding of UK gun laws

That's good to know, I don't really mind gays so long as they keep themselves to themselves and don't act like flaming faggots. My main focuses are race and degeneracy.

Is that a female chink?

Nah that's your average Canadian female

Remember when our music wasn't niggerfied?

Have there been any more blm protests in London today?

Lol can't help thinking of Simon Day turning dramatically.

So it IS a female chink!

t. living in a colony of China

What, are you allowed to own a musket as long as you don't use it to defend your life, your family or your property?

You know we have quite a lot of gun crime in our cities right? Uninformed as fuck mate.

Disgusting. Get out of here jamal

Yeah it checks out, you're a yank.

How CIVIC

Haha
It's a shame they endlessly rehashed the same sketches, but the fast show is pretty comfy tbh.

Really feel like Amren is missing an opportunity in times of racial unrest by catering purely to a statistic and fact hungry audience.

As the migrant crisis and "Gex - With Open Gates" showed, if a propaganda video can capture in simple terms the frustrations of a silent but significant minority then it will spread like wildfire through social media.

What they ought to do right now is make a stylish and concise video debunking the biggest myths of the BLM movement.

You better get out of here lad.

Yes. Yes they are. Glad you're finally getting it.

How long does it take to get a concealed carry license?

I was partially memeing, I've been on here long enough to see the "No guns" thing debunked. Why do so few Brits own guns?

Was hit and miss but had some gems. My favorite was the Authur Atkinson story.

Used to fucking crack me up. Jazz club was pretty funny too and that aussie who used to demonstrate stuff but always fucked it up.

I actually posted the wrong image.

Also been watching Yes Minister clips on youtube and found this one funny and relevant.

Why don't you put forward the reasons you believe you're a woman instead of giving snarky responses to factual information?

wow that sure looks effective and useful I sure am glad I can own a gun in britian

If I had any video creation skills, I'd be all over this.

What are you on lad?

Only urban Brits, I live in the country and almost everyone I know owns a gun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

I guess it's the same as yanks thinking auto cars are better

Are you unaware of the events currently taking place in your own nation?

I'm getting bored of this, lad. It's like teasing a downy.

He's trying to say since its straightpull its worthless as a gun, but then doesn't realise how autistic that sounds. Its like you say, probably has the same idea a car is shit because its a manual and not an automatic shit.

No I asked "Why do so few Brits own guns?" and you claimed that showed how ignorant I was. Which means you apparently thought a lot of Brits own guns when they don't.

You're dumb.

AHHH AN EXTRA PEDAL

Learn to read IDs you slackjawed simpleton

NO LAD ITS MUCH WORSE, THERE'S A CLUTCH… A-AND A GEAR STICK YOU NEED TO ACTUAL USE

No they're not. The fact is it's not as clear put as people on here like to say it is.

fun fact when i shoot my semi auto rifle the bolt goes back and forth on its own

you might as well buy a fucking SMLE instead of fucking using a straight pull range toy like that prissy yurocuck fagboy has. the fucking IRA gets to use real guns, that shit is gay as fuck, you sound like a retard I bet you faggots can't even own webleys

Don't lie to me yeh bruv. That's way complicated man.

The scientific evidence of chromosomes is fact, yes. Now answer my question.

Yea probably will tbh, very nice gun
BECAUSE YOU GIVE THEM THEM

lol you faggots are a lost fucking cause when america loses its prestige. I hope the IRA enslaves all you faggots

But chromosomes are not the sole determiner of sex, nor of gender.

Tbh a lot of the so-called 'alt right' seems hung up on statistical affirmation to the point that what exactly is being affirmed is an afterthought.
A defining aspect of the western spirit is the desire for glory: endless scientific and philosophical pontification on the part of race realists does nothing to address this desire. A desire, which, having been all but annihilated by the forces of bourgeois globalism, should surely be central to any effort to reverse our race's fortunes: particularly given the gravity of our situation, and thus the importance of romance to morale.

buy a designated inshapore instead tbh, NATO is superior to .303 shittish regardless of your silly 19th century flag waving bullshit

Butlad, its a fucking gun, being bolt action doesn't somehow make it a worthless piece of shit.
knew you were a plastic paddy.

they're the same thing get over it

twitter.com/jartaylor/status/751872395149864961

How long before this gets quarantined?

Heres the situation you're looking at

That means theres a Tory/UKIP coalition in 2020, UKIP gets some MPs, UK leaves the EU by October 2019.
No Tory/UKIP coalition, call UKIP racist for 3 years and delay article 50 and wait until late 2019 to even make a move on the EU, meaning you wouldn't be out until 2022. UKIP either gets a ton of MPs or they import enough shitskins that a conservative never gets elected again.

did you just get back from evening prayer sadik? finger blast any white pre-teens in front of policemen today?

How about you stop spouting sociological bull shit and explain to me why you think you're a woman?

lmao fuck off

o i am laffin

Lad we don't want a coalition, a coalition makes the smaller party die.

that's what you're doing right now yeah

I'm sure he was too busy watching the American police force being bent over by niggers.

But hey, who needs the police when you have guns right?

How about you explain why you think you're a man? Do you believe in an afterlife? Is your soul male or female?

damn that must hurt

You're not getting away with diverting the discussion, explain why you think you're a woman.

Its really either that or cons never win an election again because a Labour government would flood the country to make sure they remain.

Yes it is
Says the one trying to overrule medical science and millions of years of evolution

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

LOL

shoo shoo shill!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

I bet you've never even taken a dust cover off an AK

wow they know how to hip fire into a tightly packed crowd! really difficult!

oh so you learned how to shoot accurately at 300 yards playing long games of counter strike then?

I'm sorry, that comment was too far and too soon.

Still, you're a shill and you need to fuck off.

Lad if they can't even take ireland, what chance do they have witht eh whole of the UK.

Kek

not even irish buddy, I'm german and norweigan and anglo if you want to have the dissolved bullshit so you can feel superior, what's your heritage? are you angle? saxon? or maybe you are bythronic or romano-celtic? pictish maybe? oh no you can't be normano-danish?

fuck you're thick

never supported anyone its just bantz m9 oops I meant to say m8 didn't mean to remind you of the fact that you can't own a m9

It's not any kind of diversion, it's rhetoric - any view of human nature beyond the purely mechanistic by definition argues that some aspects of man are not defined by the body. That includes gender. The part of you that would make you feel male, even if you were a soul stripped of corporal form, makes me feel female.
The fact is, chromosomes are only part of the story. Internal and external genitalia are also part of the definition of sex, as are hormones. These are secondary aspects of sex, deriving from chromosomes, but can be altered.

Oh no it isn't!
So gamete storage, IVF, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Sexual Reassignment Surgery - these aren't medical science? Oh, right - you don't like them so they're not true science, they're evil Jewish biology. Why? Because you say so!
Evolution is not didactic.

Is that fluoride toothpaste you're using?

W E W
E
W

Reminder to ignore yank posters.

The possibility of the Conservative party losing the next election AND UKIP winning enough seats to force them into coalition seems to be to be quite close to zero lad.

actually please ignore this post, I feel bad for making a joke about rotherham, that shit is not funny tbh sorry about that

Well, I'm convinced…

I for one offer trans-friendly financial services for a small fee, and would be happy you help you improve your portfolio.

Would like to bring in Sharia just briefly so we can cut the hands off whoever did this.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-36761063

just a bit

Now that is the lowest of the fucking low.

Delving into the supernatural to justify why you think you're a woman? Surprising, but not entirely unexpected.

The reason you're a man is due to "mechanistic" reasons whether you like it or not, the reason you feel you're a woman is due to psychological illness.

I like how you name things specifically catered to mangling your body and pretend they're valid scientific fields; you and your ilk are the reason they exist you ingrate.

Where was the joke? That was all factual.

Fml.

Really makes ya think huh?

Crossposter pls go.

No, metaphysical.
So if your soul were put in the body of a woman, you'd be a woman? Make no claim to manhood? What a weak constitution you must have!
Just as I predicted. Care to explain why they're not (Hint: "They're wrong" is an opinion, not an answer)
Illness is the reason medicine is practised - is medicine not a field?
That's not a general insult, it has specific meaning.

REMEMBER ITS #1062, NOT 61 WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD

Are you using that weird rhetoric of;
At what point in time does this scenario take place? If you're asking if my soul were put into the body of a woman at birth, I'd call myself a woman. If you're asking if my soul were put into the body of a woman some time mid-way in life, I'd say that's a stupid question that has zero relevance to the question of transgenderism, because this isn't what happens.

It's all about birth, born with your soul inside a woman's body during birth, you're a woman. Born with your soul inside a man's body at birth, you're a man. This isn't happening mid-way through life, so there's should be no bullshit hypotheticals

Can't wait till you inevitable end you life and stop posting here tbh

What about reincarnation? What about in an afterlife without physical attributes?

Lad please just fuck off, people don't want you round here, don't make us suffer your presence anymore. Go to somewhere else that accepts your kind or atleast drop your fucking trip.

Should I do it? Any reason not to, especially with the future being so uncertain?

Lol if you were reincarnated into the body of a man with a soul of a woman you must have done some really gruesome shit and you deserve it, you sick fuck

Lad you realise he craves the attention.

It's not a simple decision tbh, with their future being so uncertain. I mean I'm assuming you're under 22, so its cheap and if it goes titsup you can always just not re-new it.

Who they lad?

Nah

The problem is being almost certainly being lumped with a leader you don't want. On the other hand, you could try and steer it towards Nuttall's Red UKIP.

Why

Why not? We dislike you a whole hell of a lot, you ruin our threads more than any ginnieposter could. Don't you have the decency to accept our opinions and just leave?

Lad it's very late please forgive

I don't believe in it. But let's say so, if I'm reincarnated as a frog - I'm a frog. If I'm reincarnated as a Platypus - I'm a Platypus. If I'm reincarnated as a Woman - I'll phone up some scientists to document this phenomenon, and I'll also be a woman.
If I have no physical attributes I won't be a man nor a woman, I'll be a thing. If I don't have XX Chromosomes I'm not a woman, and if I don't have XY Chromosomes I'm not a man either.

You aren't reincarnated, nor are you without physical attributes. As far as I'm aware you have XY Chromosomes, making you a Man.

Fair enough lad, I'll give you this one.

New thread lads.

New thread must be anti-TTPW

And Civic

#1062 NOT 62 LADS

People who work themselves up about me ruin threads.

So you are utterly a slave to the corporeal?

Have you ever had a boyfriend while pretending to be a woman lad?

Why wont you leave?

Nah, there's no good in being horrible. If ttpw wants to talk about these things and someone wants to respond we get a discussion. There's no harm in ttpw being around, decent posts come from them.

LAd you can always just go back to not using a trip again, you stir them up by posting with a trip. I know you crave the attention lad

To a reasonably degree, yes. I think there are very real unavoidable laws for our bodies.

No you do by your constant attention whoring, either get rid of your trip or just leave.

Yea wouldnt want to be racist now would be? It's just horrible

Racism isn't horrible though

Nor is pointing out mental illness.

Someone made a new thread lads lets go

Get over yourself. I'm not making anyone post anything.

So gender is something inscribed into our brains through these laws?
NEW THREAD

Why wont you leave?

Night lads

I tried to point out he's mentally ill in my other posts, that's different to rotten for the sake of being rotten.

yes

It's being rotten for the sake of making this freak know how fucked up he is

Yes you are you dumb cunt. You think outing yourself as a tranny at a place that hates trannies doesn't bait posts?

Then I'm just following my biology.

He made a thread, cut em some slack.

If he goes on about tranny shit just deprive him of (you)s

Never

Ever