DXM HBr 580mg Ingested;AMA

I just took about 580mg of DXM HBr. I measured out 629mg, but it got really disgusting near the end and I left out about 30ml. So I took 580mg at the least, maybe 600mg at the most.

I am a highly experienced veteran user of DXM, and I've used LSD 3 times, and shrooms once. I will be able to function well enough to answer your questions

I didn't take Delsym I took HBr. Meaning it will hit me much faster and stronger. This is unlike Delsym (DXM Polisterex) as that is a time release version, therefore weaker and lasting much longer. I dosed according to the dxm calc. I weigh 67kg and the minimum dose for 3rd plat is 502. So 580mg~ will have me going quite nicely

AMA

Where do you get DXM? Darknet?

DXM is a legal anti-tussive OTC. (Cough medicine) You can get this shit in any store so long as you're 18+. If you're willing to go as far to using the darknet, I'd suggest getting ketamine (haven't tried it myself, but hear its a better NMDA antagonist. Plus you don't have to chug a ton of syrup or perform extractions) but you CAN order pure DXM powder.

DXM can be extracted from the syrup, but I am chemically illiterate, so I would rather chug syrup than to fucc up and leave lethal chemicals in the batch. I know a great deal about drugs, not everything, but a good amount. Synthesis and acid based extractions are not included within that knowledge!

I rambled a bit, but all that info is necessary for someone interested in this drug. And before you ask, an NMDA antagonist is a dis-associative drug. Nitrous oxide, PCP, DXM, and ketamine (among others) are within this class of drugs. They work by depriving you of certain senses (to an extent) so that you hallucinate. Its the same science behind sensory deprivation tanks

If you want to try it out, start at a 1st plateau and see how you like it. Not everyone does.

"NMDA receptor antagonists are a class of anesthetics that work to antagonize, or inhibit the action of, the N-Methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR)."

So to better word my explanation, this is how they work. But it is the same idea behind sensory dep tanks. Just that a receptor is deprived here, not your basic senses. Sorry for the confusion

Feeling a bit nauseous. This is normal as DXM is an inherently nauseating chemical, plus the syrup doesn't help.

I ate some tums, crackers, and will lie down until it passes. I won't flake out on you guys. I just need to lie down for a little bit. This is a normal occurrence

Can you get addicted?

You can get addicted to anything to some extent. But addicted as in physical dependency? No. Addicted like you would on meth? No.

I wouldn't suggest use of it for more than once per month anyway. Addiction really isn't a concern. If you abuse it to the extent of doing it all the time, it will destroy you. I haven't been destroyed because I use it responsibly.

I'm lying in bed with my phone atm. So I will type shorter replies and I won't have any reaction pics until the nausea goes away

Fag, do real dissociatives like ketamine. Treid DXM twice and it is pure shit, only reason is because you can get it OTC. Even the 'research chemical' dissociatives are better than this garbage.

What's so good about it?

That's a subjective matter friend. Like I said, not everyone enjoys DXM. I would love to try ket, but I have no access to it. And ket is psychologically addictive, fyi. Don't discredit my drug use Eris. I can understand why you don't enjoy dxm. But I do

Dissociatives do not have a physical addiction like opiates. If there is a dependancy, it is psychological.

So, how long have you been doing the drug for, OP?

DXM can't really cause withdrawals. Ketamine can, however, it's all psychological addiction.

For some people, myself included, it can teach you invaluable life lessons. It's cheap. Legal. It can also distort things in a very different way that other drugs do. And I personally enjoy it. But once I get more reliable access to ket and lsd/shrooms, I'm gonna be using them over this. People suggest that if you like dxm, you will love K

Couple years now. But I've always kept my use to a Great Old One_erate level. As well as I've taken a couple extended breaks here and there.

Smartphone use is psychologically addictive. If you have addictive personality, well anything is danger really.
If you have time research dnm markets. Once tried ketamine, everything else pales in comparison. Closest was methoxetanime (MXE) back when you could get it as an RC, but that ship has sailed long time ago.

THERE ARE NO WITHDRAWALS WITH KETAMINE

Ahh, I see.

meth*

I'm an ex-user to speed. I'm going strong and I'm confident I won't use it anymore. But still. If you wanna talk to me about a drug that makes everything else seem weak, do some ice and report back Eris.

And what I meant by psychologically addictive is an addiction that can produce undesirable withdrawals, but not on a physical level/your body needs it to function properly. Everything can be habituating, but not everything is addictive (in the same sense of drugs)

Yes, there are. Albeit they're purely psychological withdrawal, its still withdrawal.

Is this a word filter?

Yes. Its k_ek

Test Eris

k­ek

I can't even take the standard dosage anymore without feeling the effects. Literally 30mgs will fucc me up. I used to take 900mg daily. I remember highschool too OP. It's really a shitty drug idk why I ever liked it. Also zicam is the shit not sure if you can find it anymore but it has like 400mg and it's only about a shot's worth of liquid.

I meant K was better dissociative. In my opinion, best drug ever, but that is of course only my opinion. But yes I have done plenty of meth. Jerking off for 8 hours straight is pretty fun. But the comedown is brutal if you don't have any benzos.
Also, you referred to it as speed. I was under impression that speed usually referred to amphetamine powder, not methamphetamine salt. I know its meaning varies by location.

I got hooked to benzedrex. Which is basically a meth addiction to a lesser extent. Very similar in effects, chemical structure, and withdrawal. Meth users will tell you its the closest thing to it, even more powerful than addi.

I haven't done actual ice, but the shit I was doing is comparable to meth

Back to the main focus of the thread. I am starting to see double vision sometimes, getting auditory hallucinations, and I am no longer nauseous. Kinda want to lie in bed though

Its "withdrawal" is no greater than that of DXM, pure and simple. Until you do it, compare both, then come back and talk to me.

What? Im not convinced you were doing actual MXE, or if you were that you weren't doing nearly as much as you are with k. What kind of doses are you comparing? It takes a gorilla finger of k to come close to even a Great Old Oneerate amount of MXE.

Nice word filter Great Old One

I read it as great old onee for the longest time Eris. You're a cool guy, soul Evans' weapon

I worded that wrong, I meant compared to other dissociatives, not all drugs in general.

When I did MXE I plugged it. Holes only couple times. Don't remember dosages because it was so long ago. With K, at height of my use I would IM ~100mg and then have time to tie off and slam ~20-30mg to kickstart the trip. I always did liquid from pharma vials, so I can't tell you how much would that be in powder. Honestly, I would love to get some hands on quality MXE, but all reports I read so far that it may mixed with inferior analogues like MXM and MXP. One time I got some, it was not what I remembered at all.

Woops… I'm tripping sorry. I meant the welder of soul Evans

Lie down and enjoy with some favorite music.

I turned on Spotify and put on gorillaz. Got this nigga Delton on the track. Don't know why it's so funny to me but it is

Interesting, never heard of this. Did you obtain the free base from the rods?

Basically what you do is soak the PPX rod in to an acidic solution so that it takes the drug out of the cotton (that you can't naturally digest)

Then it goes to a salt form within the acidic substance. Very much like a speed high. The only way to obtain PPX in powder form is a few chemicals. (which CBA atm) just look that uo if you're interested

Have you ever been sexually attracted to a person under 18 years old

When I was 14-17 yes

Oh I see, you were probably doing the veterinarian K? That was some nice stuff. Often that stuff was considerably better than what dealers would get by the kilo from China. I just found that good MXE is considerably more potent if you do the same amount the same way. Slamming MXE was fairly intense, but I tended to be a little more cautious with it than mainlining K and usually did less. It could still put you in a deep hole for a long time.

I think you're probably right in that most of what you see on the dark net is cut. But there are still people sitting on large amounts of the old stuff from when it was pure. Shit was so cheap for a while.

Heh.

How is MXE? I'm OP. I'm currently on the tail end of my trip/afterglow

Don't fall asleep OP!

I'm awake. But I maybe going somewhere with my friend soon and explore

It's hard to describe. In a dose where you get in something like a K-hole it's kind of like 4th plateau with DXM with a lot of sensory deprivation. You feel nothing, your sight is like a pinhole camera or 3rd person (open-eye visuals are very unlike dxm), hearing comes and goes.

I guess mentally it's kind of like a weird mix of really high lsd doses and when you're regaining consciousness from naloxone after a heroin overdose. You don't really know what's going on because you're thoughts that are too abstract to put in context with your senses. Maybe like an extended shellshock.

But I think mentally people's experiences with K and MXE change a lot as you do them more. A lot of people seem to develop more of a happy place that they go to, not really like a hallucination or a dream but just a pretty minimal state of mind. Some people enjoy it, some people learn to enjoy it and some people don't like it.

But what sets MXE apart from K, nitrous and PCP (barring when you take it orally) is how long it lasts, it's more like DXM in that but considerably more intense except for really high doses. And I've never had anything as intense with DXM as I had with really high doses of MXE. Sigma Shaman used to post about higher plateaus, I've done high enough doses that I feel like I should've gotten there but never did get beyond 4th.

The woods are a great place to explore. 3rd plateau and will pick up on the spiritual energy there.

The third plateau is my favorite level. But yeah. It's become a bit lackluster. Still fun, but not "chug all this nasty syrup" type of fun ya know? I just need to find a good source for it really

I managed to try a couple of various kinds of K, from all over the world. Not sure which one of these was intended for animals, but it was all good.

Exhibit A. Most common one I used was Ketamine-Fresenius from South Africa. Good stuff. Pic 1.

Exhibit B. Pfizer from Germany. Good stuff. Pic 2.

Exhibit C. Some generic Ketamin from Italy. The smoothest injection experience of all. The liquid had this really cool look to it, like a mixture of water and oil but it still flowed like other solution. and even though it came in 50mg/ml. Pic 3 with purple writing.

Exhibit D. Some ketamine with Arabic writing. The most painful injection of all, but it came cheap and did the job.

Honestly, I never enjoyed IV K that much, I just did it for a period to see how it was. IM was good enough. I know that some people may still have original MXE, but the prices they command can be stupid high. I think MXE was the best research chemical made so far, but I haven't kept up. Given the choice, I go with liquid K since it is a guaranteed product, you know?
I am just wary of powdered shit in general, having bought a cocaine testing kit one time and then testing the purity of various batches left me way too jaded. I understand that I can't compare both compounds since coke demand is so large, thus more reason to cut it to increase profits, but still. If you are dealer, why wouldn't you cut it even a little bit. It makes sense from business point.

Are you serious?

How degenerate can you get?

As bad as your bait

Damn looks like you get pretty good stuff. It could be different abroad but when I see liquid in bottles like that I usually assume it's for animals just because stuff that's meant for humans is a lot less likely to get out and about. Could be it's less controlled elsewhere.

Not powder but the little chunks is the most common thing I see around here, usually the size of grains of rice, which I think is shipped by the brick from China. I feel better about K than coke just because I've never seen someone who could get the texture of the grainy stuff right while re-rocking coke is pretty mundane.

But I've gotten liquid a couple times, some stuff that was meant for horses from a vet and some stuff that was meant for rats that came from a lab: the stuff made for smaller animals can be a little trippier than the stuff for bigger animals but I have no idea what makes it so. I also did clinical trials once with K which was pretty wild, I wasn't privvy to that much info about the stuff other than that one of the drugs was obviously human-grade K.

I've had a couple of friends that were more connoisseurs of K that could tell the grade and what it was made for by the taste but I was never picky about it.

IM is nice, kind of relaxing for sure. IV is wild and kind of a lot, it's what I usually do if I just buy a little of it. Most often though I like just sitting around with friends and sniffing it. Never getting into a proper K-hole but just staying really high. It's good no matter how you do it though.

If you have cash and can get MXE it'll be a valuable comGreat Old Oneity for your headstash. I don't think it'll be produced again for the forseeable future. I think I have +/-10 grams (which cost like a couple hundred dollars in 2011) but was thinking about adding more to my stash, because it goes real fast when you get on a binge.

The only derivatives of disassociatives that I like now are the pcp ones. There's not as much demand for them as a class though, which is sad.

Any preperations for ketamine? What dose should I start at? I'm OP

The grade could have been different mixtures, which were produced in hopes of making a less psychedelic ketamine version. See pic attached.

The only other derivative I tried was 3-MeO-PCP. Not quite what I anticipated, but overall experience wasn't positive, so I chalked it up.

Head to erowid.org They have the answers you seek.

I don't know if you sniff it you can do pretty fat lines without hurting yourself.

That's pretty neat and actually makes a lot of sense. Are those excerpts from a book or a paper? Do you have a link to the whole thing?

Just Google 'ketamine dreams and realities' and youll find link to full PDF on maps.org website. Pretty good read. Since it was published in 2001 the findings of ketamone effect on urinary tract and depression is not there.

Neat thanks.

OP here. Had a great trip and now I'm comfortably after glowing in glee. I learned I should be listening to music more because its very therapeutic (I had gone in to speed withdrawal recently and got hit with anhedonia/depression) I've always loved music and this trip showed me that. The main thing that made me stop is a lack of new music. I exhausted my library and got really bored with how stale it was. So I downloaded Spotify and it works for me.

I also got inspired by a wild idea to write a short story about necromancy. I am an amateur writer, and it seems interesting, so I'll go for it

Oh yeah forgot to mention I had a wonderful sleep. Don't know quite how long I slept, but it felt so great

500mg is fuccing nothing you won't even break first plateau fag boy

How do you order things through the mail discreetly? I understand bitcoin for payment, but what about the shipping itself?

580mg* as well as I went well in to third plateau. I weigh 67kg. DXM is dependent on body weight. I used a DXM dosage calculator and the minimum dose is 502mg. So come back with better bait, and read a book please.

You have to get a vendor that is good at stealth. If you're ordering something like LSD, it can be shipped in an envelope and doesn't smell so that's easy as fucc to ship.

Other drugs with pungent smells (like weed) are a bit more tough, but its basically a game of making it look like legitimate mail. DNM sites have reputation systems, so its not all too hard to find a good guy

fuccing kids these days.

Its an NMDA antagonist and it alters your state of consciousness. So yes, its a drug, and it intoxicates you. Get better bait

Dextromethorphan is found in quite a few cough and cold medicines usually along side guaifenesin or Acetaminophen

It's where the people earn their money really but there's a lot of variety.

I once got meth that was inside a shrink-wrapped princess bingo board game where the meth was inside the plastic on the inside stamped with something that made it look like the crystals for absorbing moisture.
I've gotten heroin internationally that was just stuck inside a birthday card in an envelope.
I once got 500 rolls internationally that was in a candy box that was glued back together.
I've gotten meth that was inside a shrink-wrapped DVD case.
… And sometimes it's lackluster. But if you're not getting something like buds or boomers the risk is pretty minimal. I have a higher rate of incidents going to hoods to buy drugs than I do on the internet.