ITT : Holla Forums makes a Holla Forums comic

Hey Holla Forums i brought up an idea for a politically incorrect comic to a some artists and they've been sketching for me. They bailed though so i figured, i dont know, why not Holla Forums itself? I'll be happy to financially compensate any drawfags here.

In the Terra School District, rules and funding for Murica Elementary are defined by the kids of student council themselves. In following students Hillary and Trump on their mission to become student body president of Murica Elem, readers both young and old will see the political and social issues from their real world adapted to an all-too cute and definately familiar setting. When not at the school, readers will see inter-school struggles at Terra Learning District's conference building, where student council leaders of the other racially-based schools come to battle it out in defense of their own institution's agendas. Such is the world of 'Commander and Cute'

Pic related is a sketch my artists did of Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, and Huma Abedin.

Here is the spreadsheet i made for the characters and their storylines for a certain week : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/htmlview

Other urls found in this thread:

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
youtube.com/watch?v=htKe_bXZ3JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OrR1TGQY20Y
desuchan.net/md/res/4326.html#4326
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Insider_trading_conviction
strawpoll.me/10733420
strawpoll.me/10734065
discord.gg/pxxZg
youtube.com/watch?v=eEoMI9BwHp4
poal.me/633p6s
discord.gg/JFkFC
discord.gg/PBfTecR
discord.gg/arPnq9U
strawpoll.me/10747932
discord.gg/GnXzyG5
discord.gg/hUyy23F
discord.gg/AvybDeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those drawings are way to cute to represent those sociopaths.

I even made a draft of our first oneshot script that they were tryna draw up by next week :

I want to fuck them.

I like the concept and the cuteness will definitely help slide under their programmed firewalls.

I actually had a similair idea myself some time ago.
My idea was that Trump, Hilary and Bernie were participating in the elections for the student council and Bernie was some evil, stereotypical jewish nerd who would make huge robots and do other stereotypical villain things but would always fail.

And Trump was like the handsome alpha male that everyone loved while Hillary was your average "Stacy" kind of normalfag HS bitch that would help Bernie with his evil plans.

Why are they fucked up?

isnt hillary short as hell?

but yeah good luck. one day I will get round to making my TR8-T0R comic with fun spinny club action and enemies that somewhat reflect themes like marxist/globalist style forces using the (((resistence))), aliens betraying misguided humans for their own interests, at least one jewey alien group, and maybe even treacherous soldiers needing to be put down by TR8-T0R and his fellow loyal soldiefs

Well the project is all yours guys. I hope someday it can become a reality. If any drawfags are here I'd love to see your concept for students like Putin and Natalia Poklonskaya at the racially russian school

I mean what did you expect?

Not Holla Forums enough

wew

But the comic will shit on Hillary, isnt that Holla Forums?

make the clothes cuter

This is too faggy.

I think the old artist were basing the clothes off child Hillary, like pic related inspired the sketch below

wtfug were you thinking making those three shrews so qt

The new artists can always make them more unattractive with thickness

THICC
HICC
ICC
CC
C

Now make Hillary a dried up prune, her sidekick a lazy eyed pregnant sheboon and a niqab wearing muzzie and then we'd be somewhere within Holla Forums territory.

What the fucking fuck buggered her into that soul-sucking omega death-lesbian vampire?

Seriously, how do you go from this to enemy of mankind?

There is great dialogue potential. I hopr you guys consider drawing and writing this.

You can always communicate through the Discord app like most *chan projects are done nowadays

Maybe something was done to her.

she went to law school

mind making some references for the drawings? what is the scale of the characters heigth?

even though I am without tablet and I cant draw for shit

NOT ENOUGH LOLI

So there were no all-female education schools or anything that indicated "The actual effects of sorrority japanese female school adventures on the psychosis" instances in her recorded lifetime?

You need a clever allegory for jews / lugenpress

I know she's an evil monster…
But it is wrong that I would totally bang loli Hillary?

Thank you so much for considering! Im leaving the character looks entirely up to you artists but the characters in the comic's size should be depended on the grade they are in, which should be depended on their age. So huma is definately a grade behind Hillary.

Check the spreadsheets. Mr Bill Derberg is the superintendant of Terra Learning District.

Well that would make you a pedophile, so yes it's wrong.

If you're making a cute animu comic then Trump needs his own cute girls.

Maybe put in Sarah Palin as an Ara Ara milf.

I think its wrong to bang nonconsenting people but it is alright to agree Hillary like ALL adults were alot innocent as children compared to themselves as grownups

Listen mate, we only hate pedophiles that strip the purity away from innocent children.
But knowing she'll grow into what she is today, would it really be wrong to just grant me my perverse wish?

don't let malaysiafag see this thread

Sadly, OP, I have the artistic skills of a kindergardner, so I can't really help you. However, I've got my eyes on this.
It's exacly what we need, as the memetic front of this war.
Ebola-chan for Biology teacher!

Jews say no.

Check spreadsheets, Palin and Melania are definately joining the cast

but what if this is the reason she became the way she is?

Can someone be punished for future actions? I don't think that that's moral at all.

And no we pretty much hate all Pedophiles, they're mentally ill untermenschen.

We need all the Holla Forums memes we are going to get so the Ebola-Chan idea is welcome. Ill add it in the spreadsheet. I mean Ben Garisson is the art teacher so i guess it fits

Palin is Ara Ara or no Palin at all.

Please be this blatant about your pedophilia IRL, I want to personally dismember you.

Are we going with the time paradox theory now? Me molesting her because she grows up to be evil is the actual reason she becomes evil in the first place, causing a recursive timeloop?

Well, at some point in time I eventually molest her anyway. So highfive to future me for getting Hillary poon.

Fuck me young Putin looks good.
Alright, thanks. I can do english-german translation though I just realized, but considering this is more of an american thing, maybe not the most important job out there.

Let's just filter 2d43dc. Looks like a shill they actually pay something for once.

I love it how Putin not only looks the same, but he looks like Slavic Leonardo Decaprio

Pedophilia isn't a mental illness. It's redpilled as fuck. You really trust the Jew funded DSM?

No it's a fucking mental illness you sick fuck.

How about this look? Better?

There we go. Thanks for the idea.

Just do Milf Palin faggot

The anti-defamation league was literally made to protect a Jewish pedophile. Rabbis will deliberately perform oral sex on circumcised babies. The famed 'lolita express' was run by a Jew. Countless children are raped in Jew-run hollywood.

Pedophilia is inherently jewish and satanic, and so are you. Filtered and reported.

If any artists need references to IRL versions of the candidates younger selves let me know. I have an interesting collection.

Will Putin be added? He could be the leader of the local cheeki breeki contingent.

As someone well versed in pedophilia I came here to tell you that: It isn't, but the current crop of practitioners are effectively Stunted males or more or less distasteful perverts.

In an ideal society , it would be legal under arranged marriages for guys that fell short of the datign game or more or less any degree of socia linteraction because this structure allowed for a relationship to be built through unitentional grooming.

A greater deal of the modern pedo problem lies in xxenoestrogens and estrogen becoming frequently exposed to young women, resulting in ewarly blooming, coupled with bad parenting and lower living standards makes girls more mature then their would be piers.

Effectively, we could have had dated girls at 13 and up and married them at 16 to save the mfrom the muh independance surrage crap that rotted women inside out enab ling their base savage desires, if not for fucking moralists fucking it all up.

*Instead, all women are now as cucked as the Jews cucked Christfags when they sold the idsea of nuns to them, resultign in women who would turn into fire hydrants of of lewd at the drop of a hat.

People who talk shit about pedophilia have never seen a girl take it in all of her holes in a gangbang orgy, clearly enjoying it, masturbate on , or fuck their father's and brothers in a top class hotel suite in germany.

But yeah, it really is mostly fatasses, and 3rd worlders or pedo-stache father's denied sex by their over-zealous cunt wives who won't put out.

Except for the german family and that one American ripped as fuck guy, who were basically living the ideal dream.

As someone with a fetish for girls in sport uniforms, this makes me rock hard

Just fuck off and kill yourself.

It would be nice if Ebola-chan could be school nurse. Maybe she shouldn't be ebola personified, but we could leave some clues, e.g. pink hair, skull on her desk, dislike of black characters etc.

Also, Asians have long since breeched the borders of fantasy and reality when it comes to this area, some kids really are as massively queer as the modern sweedish child, there's this easy to get series of this one kid getting punded like it's Boku no Pico but real, moaning and going Kimochi and all that shit all the way.

One thing that bothers me about having to bring this up is that on the early days of the chan when /cuteboys/ was picking up speed, and underagb& posted lewds including .webms (i think) and that thread stayed active for more than 3 days.

So yes, faggots being innately pedophiles and Faggot kids being innately promicious has always been a thing, gays are in their own little boku no pico world when it comes to this shit, and I'm fairly sure their board has a thread for gays who go to meetups only to get these desparate hebe/jailbait kids begging for it is a thing.

Lest the kid being buggered isn't gay that is, if you've ever seen reports on thai and all that tranny-ass gay shit in thailand, you'll notice a lot of them do it by choice due to being unable to connect with members of the opposite sex because (self absorbed whores) amongst other things.

However, the user who you replied to who posted probably is joking, or is at least not serious enough in regards to his claims.

I actually think this may have happened.

She is looking near sociopathic.

I think the pedo thing is mostly an issue that has to do with how horrible women age, women above 30 look like men with boobs and wigs on and that age tends to become lower and lower every generation. The younger someone is, the more attractive she is, that's just how nature works butthurt faggots like are just repressing their biological instincts and would definitely fuck a girl if it was legal in their country. Innocence also plays a role, young girls are still naive and sweet while women nowadays have lost this personality trait and are all bitter, cuck-addicted sociopaths (like Hillary).

REMEMBER THE AUTISTIC CHRISTCHAN COMIC

I wonder if Bill did it.

I mean, he could have done thinngs not-of-this-earth to her when they met.

that actually makes more sense.
Thanks to user

Any politicians who you artists need young references of?

It's Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl …

Literally who?

Steven Universe characters

Here is a reference to how the triplet of girls in Black Lives Matter should look, encompassing every usual form of the black women we see (the chubby ones who love chicken (im thinking this thick one needs to walk around with a chicken bone and grape soda in hand like Rubio does with water) and the nerdy smart one who brings up history facts (WE WUZ KANGZ) and the intimidating one who waves her finger in everybody's face)

Only tumblrfags watch that shit, the creator is a kike and the main character was based on her little brother which makes Steven a kike as well. Aside from that, she constantly pushes trannie propaganda into every episode which is disgusting since it's watched by fucking children.

DROPPED

Why do they remind me of the PowerPuff girls?

Artist here who's willing to take this project on.
I have to say though, this tumblr style you've got going on in pure cancer.
If want this comic to be even readable, we need to go with a style kind of like Tintin or the Archie comics.

I'll sketch some characters up and post in a minute to see you think.

factually inaccurate

Damn, she used to be cute. Psychopathy is a hell of a mental illness

Alright, one on the left will become the fattest or the one who has 10,0000 hood cocks in every hole, the middle one becomes one of those hilarious ass-spindely think oyou a man niggers, and the one on the right might actually become a good wife, though possibly to a white.

Dont worry, the godking will blow them out every time, while Trudeau and Sanders get cucked by the BLM triplets and the SJW kids (a gay student, dyke student, crossdressing student, videogamegirl student, and furry student)

Oh look, it's that Malaysian faggot again.

Fuck off.

But im not. Just call me OPee

I hope you aren't paying this "artist" you getting ripped off, or you got shit taste, most likely both.

Don't be a fanfic writing faggot. Stick to elegant simplicity of memes, kiddo.

Kek. I'd change 'mocks' for 'bullies' though, he and Trump could be the local dream team.

The sketch and the ones you see with Huma or Warren in them were the only things i paid for so far for just $50. im willing to pay $150 every month to a dedicated artist or $50 to every artist working on this as a group every month. I know its not alot but i would be happy to give raises if this becomes a big thing and the artists demand more or they quit. My last artists quit because they didnt like my Jeb oneshot idea and wanted another plot within a fucking hour. Thats why im taking suggestions on the writing parts from you guys for our artists here

AUTISM

This. This whole thing just screams cringey fanfiction. Unless you can put some kind of edgy spin on this, it ain't gonna work.
I appreciate the effort, but your ideas are very childish and undeveloped.
Work on brainstorming more, and keep in mind to make something that YOU, yourself would want to read.

I really want to help with a project like this, but I can't invest in such a mediocre idea. I think you can do better.
Another thing, it's not Holla Forums without edgy racism and bleeding edge memes.

Hey at least you're not making a tenth thread about the latest capeshit forced controversy, but you still have to go back to Holla Forums

Move along now

That's honestly a pretty qt style it exudes innocence.

On another note could you turn Kauket the snake wife and female version of Kek into a qt waifu?

Don't listen to the shills here OP, redpilled entretainment is very rare these days, Holla Forums should produce its own.

You are the absolute epidimy of cancer

If youre a janitor or mod please give warning before you delete the thread. I will make another thread on Holla Forums if necessary. I didnt know which board would accept the idea more so i took a guess.

Idk, how would you fit them into the school setting?

Thanks for the support

at least you hid the original filename, can I vomit now.

Ha, I miss the old days on halfchan where people made a ridiculous amount of great Original Content. Like that muh shekels running comic. That's what Holla Forums needs to be doing, kek can't sustain the board alone.

We're here for you, OP

If this thread 404's ill ask you guys to check Holla Forums since ill see how they take this, and if it 404's over there then ill take it back here.

Also if youre even a somewhat good artist please demonstrate your skills by drawing one of the characters. And any suggestions for the oneshot after the Jeb one would be great. Thanks.

So based on the drawings you're showing, you tried to get tumblrfags to draw a Holla Forums comic. Are you retarded?
Taking bets that OP is a faggot pedo infiltrator.

Well that fucking confirms it. They're children you fucking pedo kike.
SAGE AND REPORT THIS SHIT THREAD

Saved.

kid putin is an exchange student who hangs out with a bunch of squatting cykas and like to mess with people in a chaotic neutral way

Since you wanted a reason for the school setting. Also the only reason i had to use the tumblr artists is because they offered to work for so little, just $50 to the sketch artist and the other $50 to her lineartist and shading partner. Like i said they were nice but they didnt like my writing ideas. Thats why i am here. Getting suggestions and an artist from Holla Forums itself. Maybe it'll be Holla Forums's magnum opus or itll fail and get teased. All i know is you are reporting one of the only potential OC threads up right now so fuck off if you dont want to help your own board m8. I appreciate criticism but not sages.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

It's suprising how it's always the one's crying PEDO the loudest that sexualize every child no matter the context.

Actually, it's not, but you get my point.

If you guys have any artists to recommend who will do this for $150 a month, let them in here please

this has so much potential just dont fuck it up

people are giving you shit but the sad thing is you have a concept that is nice sure but unless you come with the first issue you cant complain

just find an artist elsewhere, no one on "full"chan can draw

Well i tried halfchan and nobody there seemed to want this. Any boards here i should ask for hire? I dont want to be a nuissance so im only advertising in this board atm

hey i know it might be to late, but if possible, in every panel have a small almost unperceivable kek, we must always know, kek it watching and waiting, that the meme magicks are real, also when the page count reaches dubs ie 11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99 ect Meme magic should happen in some way on the page, or there should be kek directing one of the characters, even if its just a frog statue looking/pointing in a direction

Sounds like something that could be done in a oneshot after we've gotten an artist lol. First im just trying to put together a clear script that doesnt come off as corny like the Jeb one.

just a heads up that google docs makes visible all gmail accounts viewing the doc for the author
is this a sophisticated ruse?
sign off google before looking at it

well i can come up with a script Pretty easy, but im no artist sorry bud

i wana fuck hilary

dont see what you mean

I say the memes should be kept out of the comic
it should be able to stand on its own

CIA better look like Aiden Gillan

The proposed ruser is being rused cuz i dont see anything like above guy

I should mention im willing to pay anons as writers too if they were to give full scripts. Like $10 for every oneshot proposed and used by the artists for the week, or if they do it frequently then hired for $50 a month since im not reallt a writer myself. I know this is SUPPOSED to be about fun but i know you guys have lives and bills

Nevermind i see what you mean, didnt see it until i removed the htmlview part out.

It's kind of similar to the "crab in the bag theory", where crabs in an experiment constantly dragged the highest crab down.

Anons feel inferior whenever a single person on here appears more passionate, intelligent, talent or better than they are. Rather than contribute so that they can join and improve themselves and the creator, they constantly discourage because they assume that creators are egotistical.

My bad, it's "crabs in a barrel".

or maybe we should reject any memetic attempts that show hillary as anything other then the shriveled up vagina that she is.

I promise Hillary would be far from a good person in the comic, as proven in the plotlines put down in the spreadsheet. Looks arent everything.

na its cool bro

here

a short script for a Trump one shot

THE RIVALRY

NEXT PAGE
panal 1

panel 2
Donny pats manny on the back, No Problem buddy you worked hard to get here, not like those guys
panel 2.5 donny looking on in scorn into the distance
panal 3

2. Ayyy hoomes i doun tink see lakes very muc hahaha
3. leave me alone i just want to play
4. oh so do we little chica jajajaja

panel 4

CONTINUE?

Fucking gold. Loving this already please continue. And please agree when I'm too dumb to write this shit myself writers like you deserve compensation. I'm loving it already yes please continue.

The idea of subtlety is good, rather than outright, and probably best suited for background characters
Snake for gym teacher because muh CQC
Suiseiseki for librarian because muh old memes
And a random wheelchair that shows up at random, and is completely empty, god bless the late hotwheels

I wouldn't spend a whole lot of time on these ideas though, just use references for background characters

I fullheartedly agree. Mr D's comic is famous for the little stuff in the back for cartoon network & nickelodeon fans to catch. If you're a fan of Holla Forums you should have treats in there too.

kk but no it cool im really shitty its just for fun

next page

.donny running to the attendant

panel 5
back to the monkey bars
"now if you want to do something about those guys be my guest"

and im kind of out of ideas on what comes next the title wasn't vary good…

i wanted to overarching story to be donny scares them off, they vow to beat the Muricans in an Up coming base ball game or something, donny joins the baseball club and with the help of a few friends wips the team into shape, and leads them to victory and glory while also selling Merch to help his run for student council Press so he can have the school build a fence to keep undesirables out

I'm serious I've been desperate for writers. However you honestly feel you should be compensated let me know. Just have a paypal.

Also we could have connecting oneshots from time to time like you want. Great to spice it up right? Thanks for the share, you seem better at it then me definately. About to prepare dinner. Hopefully thread stays bumped till i wake up but if not i'll make another thread here tomorrow and if mods decide to take it to Holla Forums i will. See yall tomorrow.

still looks like a sociopath to me

Ebola-chan needs to help Trump after Hillary tries to poison him and when his friends ask how he's doing his eyes glow and he says I'm Getting Stronger

Just had to make one last post before i leave for the night, i like this suggestion alot. adding it to EC's stories

good luck thread im also leaving for work for the night ill check up on ya in the morning

We need Zoë Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian as gothy dishonest students who try to screw up Trump in the elections by sleeping with Trumps campaign manager or something to give Trump bad advice ("rapists" speech or whatever), and then blaming Trump for choosing guys who are too good looking to work for him when they get caught. Oh and if we can get mattress girl, she can be their number 3 member of the Murican Feminists (MFers for short)

also, is it an elementary school or a high school? what grade are they in? that kinda affects the sleeping around plot

i dunno, they seem to low tier to include, honestly including them as full characters would just inflate their ego…

HOWEVER, they would bitch and moan about it, a lot, and raise publicity of the comic tenfold, "there is no such thing as bad publicity" as they say literally using a Trump tactic on sarkeesian and wu and quinn would be fantastic!

I knew she was old, but I didn't picture her as Plymouth Rock old.

I love this. Especially the Indian feather on Warren.

Cant sleep

Elementary. And thanks for the post i do like the idea of Zoe Quinn and Anita promoting the comic through bitch and moaning. Seeing Trump blow them the fuck out would be so satisfying

Fucking funky. Youtube link for future listen?

I only wish the artists stuck around but they had other commissions to do i am sure. Thats why i appreciate you guys helping with writing so i dont make the next artist wait.

unfortunately not sure

got a few others though

also worth a listen
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

youtube.com/watch?v=htKe_bXZ3JQ

Also i just want to be clear that I in no way wish to use this comic as a way of demeaning the Godking in favor of Hillary. If anything i hope your storylines will redpill the public on her wrongdoings

found the song. video's degenerate as all fuck though : youtube.com/watch?v=OrR1TGQY20Y

oh im not the script guy lol, thats another guy

Well whoever you are i appreciate your aesthetic posts. I appreciate anonymity but i want you all to know i which you WOULD namefag if you're posting good shit, be it music or even scripts. Be rewarded for efforts why dont you. Also i wont take no for an answer on the paying of writers, please accept the money if youre apart of the writing team or contributing to it.

If she's not a doll she isn't my Suisieseki.

better idea: serialized doujin about Bill's adventures on the loli express to orgy island.
would be good redpill and fap material.
t. miura. berserk is cancelled.

Berserk is cancelled, Idols are forever.

desu, if everyone agrees upon which oldfag memes would be worth the addition i say put them in, but as much as i appreciate ancient comedy remember the main focus is what politicians and social figures are in it mostly

Already decided a way we can quell the pedos and people looking for a fap is a few pantyshots/fanservice every now and then, but i feel icky even typing the suggestion so i'll ask what you guys think about it. Dont want this getting bleedman-tier criticism.

A Holla Forums ero doujinshi would be hilarious. NTR a jew and take his shiksa away from him

Why not just make her a prop?

Ah good. Yeah i dont mind props at all. Like i said the subtle memes would be good for actual *chan fags

why contain it?

of course, idols are a lifestyle.

I would love Holla Forums themed kusoge. very feasible too, Holla Forums did it.

Technically exists and is called Ethnic Cleansing.

Making progress. I like the plot.

She is a doll after all.

When are you going to raid Holla Forums again Mr. global mod?

Reminded me of this whole scene where Shinku was used as a theatre prop.

Soon™

Recommend all the props you want then, anything to keep the thread bumped so we can have a Holla Forums artist see this. Already learned my lesson paying for people whose heart wasnt likeminded enough to care to stay till i got a better script. But hey if yall can get any artist who will do this for $150 a month id love it if you shown them this thread.

There was a cool drawfag on 4pol the otherday, though Malaysiafag showed up and derailed the thread. I'd recommend you go there if you want to find him again but I'm afraid Malaysia might ruin it again.

Speaking of recommendations have you considered referencing other personalities like Ann Coulter, and some of the dudes that populate the alt-right?

Gas yourself.

Well by that logic Holla Forums loves niggers, kikes, and spics. Fuck off nigger.

That should tell you something.

i didn't make that music though lol

well its not literally her of course, just a reference, a little easter egg, so it doesn't have to be exact

oh, and thats a good idea

OP's style strongly reminds me of malaysiafag. He's even pushing for the same type of autism.

got Coulter, what alt-right guys were you thinking of adding?

Nigel Farrage, and maybe Merkel as well as foreign exchange students

I'm happy that I'm not the only one too, I stopped keeping up with the series in 2013 after the peacpit iteration was finished. can you link me where I can get the rest of scans? a torrent maybe, this series makes me so happy

Well I say reference, not make them centerpieces. I don't want pol to think we'd be shilling for them.
That being said I'd reference Richard Spencer, Vox Day, Jared Taylor, Rick Tyler (the Tennessee congressman who put up the billboard for "make america white again). Maybe throw in some of the podcast makers of Therightstuff.biz?

desuchans /md/ board desuchan.net/md/res/4326.html#4326
Most of the series was up on /desu/'s ftp but its down, seems like its gunna be ded forever

Translations going really well this time, and super fast

Also I would be careful with how much you spend on references as well, maybe nigel/merkel as main characters later on, but id focus on filling roles as you pass them and picking what meme to insert, rather than building a list of references and trying to fit them in, you'll waste a lot of time on that rather than the actual story

That's where I got most of my scans actually, I've just had trouble navigating the site and finding everything.

Both are in spreadsheet too. Honestly i think i already have most of the main people you'd want. Check it out.

Age. This is why girls used to be married off as early as 12 before the French revolution.

Yeah, pretty much everything you said there, I was hesitant to mention people like Molyneaux and Milo because a lot of Holla Forums doesn't like them, Milo and for good reason, nobody likes pretentious attention whoring ==LITERAL== faggots, so it would be best to keep them as something of a joke character that couldn't be taken too seriously.

Holla Forums doesn't like Moly?
I have dislike for Milo because of his self centeredness, but I can respect that he is open and honest about it. Cernovich I feel very similar about, but Cernovich usually has much more useful information than Milo, which makes him a little more worth paying attention to

Holla Forums to me seems to be mixed when it comes to Stephen, because he mentioned he has Jewish roots in his extended family at some point some odd years ago.
He's slowly shifting to the far right and identifying more with the third position so a lot of Holla Forums loving him, he's quite meme-able as well.

I love how when you brainless niggers try to shill your garbage you always shit the bed and reveal your true intentions, you don't want to "prevent women from becoming degenerates by getting them young", you are simply hedonist trash.

Just a reminder that fucking your wife is a-ok and leads to children and a big family. The sooner you start the more time you have to have kids.

Why the fuck is this tumblrnose shit getting any replies that aren’t sage? You need to COMPLETELY redo the art style. They have fucking NIGGER NOSES, for heaven’s sake.

It’s a mental illness and you will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell.

Their designs are most likely to change once we get an artist on board. I do like Warren's feather though

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell.

Oh, of course we keep the mockery of Warren’s “ancestry”. Have her shed a single tear every once in a while, too. After all, he was pureblood Italian.

manga hillary

You are so deep inside your own asshole that you fail to see you are literally a double-thinking liberal degenerate yourself.
Like, yeah man,I'm sure you are pure and your intentions aren't hedonistic selfserving filth in the least you contradicting fuck.

You should have Soros be some geeky upperclassman that convinces dumb kids to do his bidding against Trump/Protag's interests while consistently scamming. I like your spirit OP, but you gotta make sure this is comfy and not just cheeky propaganda.

added Soros, thanks i felt dumb for forgetting him. also the tone of the comic is exactly what i hope you want it to be, comfy and slice of life like but not too soft where it would be awkward to introduce redpills

Why not a middle school?

Elementary gives the comic a cute and less serious vibe. Makes the politics portions more adorable too

You should consider renaming the Learning District to be more endearing, like 'Earthington County School District'. 'Terra' sounds too fantasy oriented, and rather larpy

We already have christ-chan

>>>/ovens/

Maybe try Holla Forums

Too cute, okay Earthington Learning District it is. Ill correct the name in the spreadsheet.

Hope i dont get banned for spam, ill make a add in a drawthread if they got one.

Don't think too hard about it, feminists :^)

I know a few certain people who need to be in this.
It needs DIVERSITY.
also will there be a snyde greddy long nosed annoying jewish kid?

Should i add one to the SJW group that follows Bernie and Trudeau around? I mean we have Mr Bill Derberg as the superintendant

hey op finally made it back from the 8 hour shift before i hit the hay i wanted to say, you should add more characters that represent normies who like Trump/background charicotrs to fill space when needed IE

THIS!

There are so many story lines that just write themselves for the tin tin format:

Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

Also george soros recent history

The migrant crisis
Antifa
BLM
Media psyops
False flags
EU referendum
Zuckerberg
controlled opposition
rigged elections
school indoctrination
open borders
gun control
NSA
ISIS
terror attacks
corrupt religions
etc etc

and tieing it all together

Is anyone actually working on this or are we all wasting our times brainstorming in a slide thread?

I mean im all for background characters who represent an entire social group like the SJW and BLM kids but those suggested kids would be hard to fit in with the abundance of politicians we have to be honest. I do appreciate the ideas though, maybe some kids can represent a certain groupthink and be used like pawns by main characters in certain stories?

a Holla Forumsmrade recommended ber00 the famous fetishist artist earlier, been communicating through twitter. he's sketching up Hillary and Huma as we speak. told him it still needs to be mostly SFW. Not overdo the stronglegs either.

Bill Clinton could be the guidance counsellor, a dirty old man type who ends up snaring the young Hillary. His advice is always stoner type stuff because he's always high on weed, and when he convinces kids to smoke up with him in his office, he keeps telling them they're not inhaling enough and to watch how he does it.

And if you could have the Moonman as the janitor who is too smart, too cool, too competent, and is obviously planning something big and is biding his time, that would be incredible. Punk kids hassle him until he pulls a machinegun in a big ziplock bag out of his mop water bucket and gives them the count of 3 to run. But instead they piss themselves and THEN run.

I hope you are successful with this project, it could be the best thing ever written.

You know, the whole shillary/huma reminds me of Cerce/that foreign bitch in game of thrones books. One cunt is full on rug muncher while the other only lives herself and power

Nigel Farage should be trying to escape school on a daily basis, (you remember that cool kid who tried to ditch every day). The teacher can point out that just one month in, he's already marked down as missing 60 days (more than they've even been there). He can explain that he doesn't want to be part of an SJW school and that if Trump wins, he will be proud to stay and contribute. But he won't be a slave and contribute to something he doesn't believe in.

And have portraits of former Principals on the wall like George Lincoln Rockwell and Hitler ("he was a real stickler for the rules and a little heavy with punishments" hahahaha) and have Trump point them out to his friends and explain that the school has fallen away from her former glory and solid foundations and he just wants to return her to the glory of yesteryear.

OP, you've got something good going. I haven't finished reading the entire thread, but I'd be willing to help out just a bit. However, I'm currently on vacation and away from my drawing tablet.

Pic related is an example of what I can draw for now.

Fuck im a dumbass for forgetting bill's weed stories, will put that he does bloe in the bio when i correct Terra to Earthington

Thanks m8, and cute fucking Hills! Im currently trying to recruit through artists Holla Forums is recommending and seeing what theyre sketches look like but most srem to want more than my proposed $150, so if i could get someone like you, likes the project and interested in the normal rate, that'd be great

I'm only saying this because I don't know how big you want to make this, multiple schools and so many characters gives you many many years worth of material I think. You might want to rein it in a bit until you are up and running. Just a thought, I just don't want you to go insane.

By the way id be more than willing to compensate if you or anyone else could be the person to make the character references. Any fag can write a script but actually making a draft of a scene is important too i guess, unless youre interested in being the main artist?

I like the portraits idea to start filling in areas for the school background but read the spreadsheet, Nigel will be in but at the racially British school in Earthington Learning District. But if he moves to USA in real life than he will be transferred obviously

Earthington Learning District
EDL
Subtle Op

Thanks for the words, user. I could get the character references done, just give me each character and describe their appearance the best you can. I'll try to sketch them out on paper, and when I get home from vacay, I can finish the lineart and post it.
As for drafting scenes and drawing the actual story, that'll be a challenge for me bc I've never really done any actual comics. I'll just consider it in the meantime.

tldr, I'll do character references but that's all for now

heh didnt even think of it like that but yeah Earthington isnt as sly as Terra is in terms of a representative name but it does sound more endearing/innocent.

sounds like a plan. here is how young donny should look, something like this when drawn

Hillary :
Huma :
Marco :
Barack :
Assad, Mahmoud, and Janitor Moonman :
Sarah :
Vladimir :
BLM triplets :
Principal Conner I. Anderson :
School Nurse :
Librarian :

Will post references for the other characters but have somewhere to be so ill see yall soon after

I can do it. What's the timeframe?

It's Cherry Pepsi by Saint Pepsi, the whole album is pretty much the epitome of funk.

Headed out but i will say im looking to pay $150 to a main artist every month or $50 each to main artists [(lets say we have multiple mains who alternate or if one does sketch, the other lineart and shading, the other coloring (if there will be color)]

You need a writer, too?

Im willing to pay anyone $10 for whatever script they post in full that the artists illustrate. Sounds cheap but hey the hardest work is the artistry. art requires the biggest funding.

Red panels user shits on your idea

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Aight, I'll get to them later. Btw, just to confirm, this is set in elementary right? bc the characters all look like they're in high school

Just make it a highschool AU, OP. It also opens more room/possibities for pr0n.

This looks like tumblrshit.

Now the question is where can we fit Hitler in here….

I have a few ideas, feel free to edit them if you like them

Or maybe a Holla Forums character of some kind

Or maybe if he was a history professor?
Professor Rockwell

Maybe Hitler and Rockwell have died and their ghosts haunt the school (because they haven't given up the good fight and they still give a damn) and they only appear to certain people (Trump and Moonman for example) to give wise advice or warn them of some plot

but i don't know if you want to have a supernatural element in there, it could come in handy if you write yourself into a corner and need a Deus Ex Machina save. Also, keep Moonman on the backburner to save the day if our heroes need a rescue from something. He hears all and sees all and has a secret agenda. And nobody questions his head shape, everyone just ignores him…. or kicks over his mop bucket or whatever, and only Trump comes over to help MM clean up while talking about how SJWs are so self-centered and destructive and have no respect for hard work (they want everything handed to them), which bumps Trump in MMs eyes and gives Don a powerful ally (which he doesn't know of course).

>elementary school setting
>keeping people from makeing porn

that might be the way to go. Considering we'll end up with some other meme characters (we already have Ebby), just haveing everyone consider them as normal is simple and efficient.

Unless, of course, someone's being a massive dick and points it out

I like that, the ghosts idea. Also the Moonman part

Oh shit I guess I'm a nigger>>6666321 I didn't even read that post until now. Funny we had the same idea

Someone finally pointing out his headshape down the line could be hilarious if done right, like with FG and Stewie's ability to talk or was it Brian i dont remember

here's Carson. and yes i figured elementary would be the best setting for the cuteness factor (think JusticeLeague8 and South Park) for the irony of kids performing politics.

So far ive been doing research and elementary school consists of kindergarten through sixth grade. I figure most of the main cast is close enough in age so they should be in grade 5 whereas older students like George Soros is in grade 6. By the way i know about the looks, yes its been hard looking for a recommended artist who does young looking characters. we will see soon enough.

If the SJWs point it out, Trump and his guys can point out that Moonman's obviously got a physical disability and they are hypocrites for pointing it out, and they don't accept anyone who looks or thinks different, and then you can show how the girls in their clique are all cheerleader looking cuties who dress in fashionable clothes.

Maybe Soros is still about 100 because he got held back for cheating so many times–on his finals he scored 104% because he had insider information (which is what some people say happened on his "trade that broke the bank of England"), or he can be young but visibly in the early stages of corruption.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Insider_trading_conviction

This has got to be the faggiest thing to ever grace this board due to the absolute seriousness of the OP in his need to make an anime comic.

Autism is meme fuel, user. Never forget that.

I'm all for it, as long as Holla Forums is represented in it, and represented as edgy, rage-filled, masters of memes.
And they should have an alter to Kek in the school boiler room…

whats with putins left eye does he have cat eye syndrome

Swollen, from one of the many fights he would get into.

Ann had that quiet, girlnextdoor thing going on. Nice.

That’s what makes an attractive woman.

Literally couldnt find a single high school picture, settled with one of her oldest

I don't think you understand the glory of autistic comics user.

Gotta be honest guys, most artist i keep talking to say they're scared of ridicule for even associating with us. Real disheartening.

Gotta keep trying though. This is getting made somehow.

what do you expect. artists dont want to be associated with any form of right wing stuff
they do that, they're gonna lose their career

You guys think this idea will ever take off? Honestly id give anything to help jumpstart the ultimate Holla Forums meme comic, but it doesnt seem allign in our destiny. Fug.

Just don't ask on Tumblr retard

No. Learn how to draw and do it yourself. The guy who created Redpanels did. Ability to communicate yourself in visual medium is vital to our cause.

What are you trying to do, anyway? Just a stereotypical high school allegory comic? I’d think you’d want to set it off more than that. I actually wonder as to the efficacy of any cartoon with caricatures…

I'll do it!
It's not like I have any intentions of starting a career out my art, it's always been some hobbyist shit.

I really thought it could be both informative and entertaining, even with the parodied versioms of themselves.

Also if i dont find a dedicated artist by tomorrow midnight, ill go ahead and let the thread die. Ill learn how to do the art on my own. The project still means alot to me even with my faith down the shitter right now.

Jesus fuck you came at a great time. I was damn near ready to stop pestering these poor people. Could you sketch one of the characters so we see your style? I know i'm desperste myself but Holla Forums deserves a say in this too.

Also is $150 a month good for you? 10 pages every 2-3 weeks?

Me again OP, how do I reach you?

If you have a discord that would be great.

I wasn't really expecting monetary compensation, but I'll take it, I need new equipment any way.
This is something I've done recently.
With the amount of free time I have 10 pages every 2-3 weeks is fine.

I have a TOX, is that fine?

Wait never mind. I actually do have a discord.

so could you give me your tag?

Honestly being to serious would make it unfunny.

We should aim for the autistic tails gets trolled style of humor.

And let's be honest, Tails gets trolled is the best webcomic ever made.

Perfect, a things though friend, do you have a verified paypal email and do you live in America?

Also, would a payment of $50 for every 1/3rd portion you send to me as completed suffice? Tit for tat as they say?

Nope.
Aye.

you shame me.

OhPee#3358 is the discord. Also set up your paypal when you get the chance. Even though im not one to talk since i usually pay through a friend who has a verified paypal to which i give him $50 giftcard codes to transfer to a person's account

I'll get around to it.

I've taken to damn long on this.

I'll do more tomorrow.

holy shit

I take back what i said. go on tumblr and find someone with talent like in your OP because this fucking microsoft paint taught from a fucking Jaimaican slum in the middle of fucking summer sessions without air conditioner bad i mean jesus what the fuck man

I'll work on it.

And I'm getting better, I swear.

OP if you give this third world draw noob 150 bones you are stupid as bricks and dont deserve my support. you already fucked up not keeping snat and peach dont fuck up again

well, I think I should start with taking more time on them, any other critiques?

i actually think this pic aint too bad

What do the rest of yall think other than just one guy?

He tells me that I'm the only one on the plate, I need to step up my game if he intends on paying me though, I'd feel guilty otherwise.

OP I know u want a artist fast but wait a day you're just kind of rush choosing now…..

i recognize this art
what happened questanon why did you leave

What did you do to contribute to OP's project other than bitching?

I stopped because I was bored.
I kind of regret it, but I really don't

just know I haven't completely forgotten.

Everybody just give me till tomorrow i o gotta sleep. All i know is we dont have any other artists volunteerig. Sleep well

Sleep tight.

yeah it is remembered
that is fair enough, it was fun while it lasted

I'm thinking of doing something related to it in the future, but I;m not sure what.

Why did y'all make that witch Hillary so kawaii?

she was cute when she was young.

It's 4 am, I should definitely be in bed, I'll post some thing I can actually call complete tomorrow, if the thread is alive that is.

Sleep tight drawfag

Or before she sold her soul to the coven.

sleep has eluded me so I whipped up a sketch.
Give your grievances now.

Its not that we hate you, its just the fact the other styles OP posted would make Shillary and Trump actually moe

I can't into moe.
I've failed before I've even started.

they can do it anonymously as Adam Smithee or whatever, just collect the cash and forget the credit.

Or wait…

HEY I WONDER…. THE REAL BEN GARRISON(TM) IS AN ARTIST, AND HE'S KINDA RIGHT WING…

might not want him in the comic as a character if he takes the job.. AWKWARD!!

Bitch lookin like she ready for supper with Claude Frolo and comin out with a fire track called Out There

He's good, but his style seems to vary from pic to pic-which is a good thing for you, OP, because if you can figure out what style you are looking for, Mister Pencils here can accomodate before he develops a set style.

I think you guys need to know where you can cut details and where you can't. If he can work on faces that's the most important thing, and maybe an overall simplified look would suit this comic. And remember that there's going to be word and thought balloons overtop of the pics, so lay it out so the words don't cover up any important background details.

What's important is that Mister Pencils has talent, is willing to improve without being asked, which means he's moral and has integrity, and he wants to work on a comic in which Trump is the hero, which means he is one of us.

No grievances, dude, but you need to look at the pictures of our heroes and find a defining aspect of them and amplify it a bit. Caricature artists do it all the time. Bill Clinton's nose, Ann Coulter's bony delicious frame, Dolly Parton's hair. Whatever, find something that stands out about that person and make sure to always include it so that the reader knows who you're drawing. If they have no defining qualities give them a specific set of clothes and have them always wearing the same thing. Huma can have a t-shirt that says "I'm Down with Hillary" with a down arrow pointing to the crotch (hinting at their supposed lesbian relationship), Ivanka (maybe she can be Trump's perfect gorgeous cousin from out of town) can always wear pink fluffy t-shirts and a pink hair barette.

I can't tell who this girl is, she's generic. But you have skill, you just need to draw some templates for the different emotions of the characters and you can reuse old faces and bodies and stuff to ease the workload.

Not a grievance in sight, you're doing kek's work.

Poor girl, don't let the kikes get to your children.

His point is that young girls are fucking whores and that by pairing off with them at a young age (they have no say in the matter, naturally) They are never given the opportunity to become degenerates, and can be raised to become the perfect waifus

Tfw you just think they are cute and ages 12 to 16 are for grooming. While 16+ for marriage.

Lol it feels like a mental illness sometimes

can the drawfags stop drawing fake animu style and learn how to draw the forms first? Then you can simplify and make your own style.

I'm coming back here in a few hours after I finish drawing for work and putting you niggers to shame. Get gud kiddos and stop drawing shitty animu style. Look up Byrne Hogarth and copy the pictures from his books until you understand what forms make up the human body.

That is FORMS not the outline, the silhouette is made from the various forms stuck together and should always read.

Yes, I'm triggered.

Artist here OP. Currently have a busted up drawing hand and can't help.

But I commend your willingness to make something happen, and actual statements that you will pay and how much you will pay.

Best of luck, If your still around in 6 months, I will throw my hat in the ring for $150 a month for around 10 panels and reworks based on your ideas and direction.

I've spend money on utter crap. If needed, I might be able to throw some shekles at this aswell

wait this came off wrong.
I meant to say that if I spend money on crap, I can certainly spend it here for a better purpose.
no typeing in foreign languages when tired…

I sure wish someone would pay me $150 a month to shitpost on this autism incubator

You fucking jew

Thats lovely! Are you interested in main artist position? By the way since we still have till midnight to decide who the artist will be (general consensus) i ask everyone here to drawn either Hillary or Trump either as or in their style

Youre support is like a well roasted turkey on thanksgiving to me right now. I appreciate all of you

I wish you luck but with no good artists on here except this guy no one will be interested

Odd question, but anyone on here with a verified paypal account? Youll be compensated every month for doing a favor.

Now that I think about it why don't we do a Holla Forums quest rather than a comic?

Nevermind my dumbass just learned i can buy VISA debit cards to add onto my unverified account. I feel like an idiot lol.

Wanted Holla Forums to do money laundering for you?

more like unverifiedfuckingshits cant redeemn paypal giftcard funds like pic related so i was going to pay someone to handle the transaction. alls well again

Heh, I remember a friend of mine having that problem.
Then he added his credit card.

Strangly, I never had problems even without one, but then again my account is from 2012.

What I want to know is who's gonna do the hentai spinoff series?

Brah, just find someone on deviant art with the sort of art style you're going for and tell them it's for a parody comic of some shit.

Usually they charge like 20-30 bucks, or even nil.

You're making the noses too big, it looks disgusting, it needs to be like manga where noses don't exist

Only make their nose noticeable or big if they're a jew or wannabe jew, or jewish servant.

Anyone ever notice how Elliot's lips always look wet? It always kind of disgusted me, does he wear chapstick/lipstick all the time?

This is a good idea. Things like this will be pivotal in the expansion of our audience and political influence.

What's important is that it never becomes pozzed. Don't even attempt to be unbiased. People who disagree with Holla Forums's views aren't interested in a Holla Forums comic anyway. Things like this are what push fence-sitters, and fence-sitters only, over to our side.

Considering the way he viewed himself, and how desperate for women he was, It would be likely.

I can vouch for him having a good personality and a sense of humor

the point of view quest threads were great on Holla Forums

Op, I appreciate how you don't take it personally when we give you a hard time. It shows that you genuinely care about the project. That said, it is apparent from the character descriptions that you are a weeb. Maybe that style would fit your taste better, but I think a more appropriate style would be Archie Comics or something classic like Lil Abner. It would be more American and traditional and fit the characters better.

Also, some of them are described as acting like faggots from those gay ass school animes. Don't do that, that ain't heartland. It distracts from the flavor of the America theme.

Im posting as promised some quick and undeveloped sketches for Donald and Hillary. They need a lot more work and refinement. To the others artists here, you should also have a current picture of the character for reference. As people get older they actually do look like caricatures of themselves. You should play that up more in character design.

breddy good

Is there any archive of his prior work?

There's this.
>>>/qu/7486

That user is honestly pretty damn good.

I want a Holla Forums quest now.

I'll get around to it.

Jesus fucking christ that's good but im sure your rates would exceed the $150-170 im willin to pay monthly atm. To be honest i was trying to appeal to Holla Forums's slice of life anime obsession but with that artstyle i see the comic could be taken seriously universally. Like i said though its up to you guys. Would you want the characters done in the artstyle of pic related (a great moe artist interested in doing the comic) or this guy? Up to yall. You want seriousness redpillings with comedy or you want soft redpillings and comedy? Up to you guys. Ill make a strawpoll.

strawpoll.me/10733420

Forgot to add Questanon as a choice. If youre going for him reply to this post so i can count on it. Ill tally up the votes by midnight so its a consensus. Thanks guys.

Please do.

Holla Forums quest would be best quest

On what though? I'd do it on >>>/quests/ but I'm not sure if the BO wants the Holla Forums audience.

I'm a Weeb and I agree with this user.

American animation/comics was superior to Anime/manga back in the 50's and this is a western project.

Do it on Holla Forums user that board is dead.

It's not dead, it's just really fuckin' slow.

Still though do it on Holla Forums

I'm not even sure how to go about it.

Neither am I and i'm worried that Imkamfy would consider it a slide/off topic thread and bumplock/delete it.

But honestly I think that it would be a really fun thing to do and we should find a way.

Which is why I'm somewhat unwilling to do it here.

I think I was planning to do a quest on /monster/ at some point, but forgot about it,

Maybe try but don't plan to far ahead in case Imfamfy decides to be the fucking faggot that he is.

well, I'll put it on the back burner at the moment, Holla Forums is a fast board, so I have to dedicate a good chunk of time to keep the audience interested.

Hey man you did a quest on Holla Forums and Holla Forums is the same size in terms of unique IP's and speed in terms of PPH.

It won't be a problem on that front.

yeah, but I have less free time now a days.

So go slow it's not like we're impatient people.

Not to mention the OC could be really fucking funny on a Holla Forums quest.

Anybody interested in making $10 a week? Turns out you can only add money from Visa Debit cards to your paypal after you verified your account like legal name and everything. I dont want my name attached to anything antisemitic, and i know the zionist are watching.

So if anyone has a verified account and can send the money every week (new $50 prepaid card every week) to our main artist let me know. Ill put $60 on there so you can take the $10 everytime.

Let me know soon. Im sure our artists want to be paid by tomorrow.

Just use Bitcoin goy

So i just bought a $85 giftcard for nothing?

It was a half joke OP.

If you're serious, email above.

Im trusting you user. I swear if you take the money and run i might lose faith in this site, not like that means anything lol.

Can you show proof of a verified American account?

That guy is a (1)

How can you be sure that he's one of the artists who have posted so far?

Be more cautious user, and pay half up front and half after the job is done or something like that.

Youre right im being dumb. You however come up in the thread 17 times so i trust you more. Are you in USA and verified?

I'm not a fucking artist man nor do I have a paypal.

Just giving advice.

I love that you made all this, but it won't work

back to the drawing board.

i would really appreciate it if you heard me out.

this looks better than the other comic, christ-chan which was counter productive because it seemed like a satire on Holla Forums also it was cringy and lame.

i have some suggestions, because i would love to see a Holla Forums-like comic, but if you are going to take all the time and effort then make sure you get the best product possible.

Satire wouldn't be the right way to do a comic, also setting it in an elementary school is too cutesy. this is Holla Forums young white angry men, think about the demographic. if your gonna go with humor then copy Holla Forumss chaotic shock humor, you need to write jokes like you don't give a fuck who gets hurt or how much trouble you will get in.

Memes are a bad choice, they never work as not being memes, avoid memes. you need to write realistic characters who are not just representations of people. going with memes your not giving us anything we haven't seen before, its gonna take a lot of hard work to draw an entire comic, you want it to be something good. it should be a work of art that says something clearly, not just an agreeable read. Show the frustration you feel because of this broken system, the hatred for those corrupt parasites at the top for the evil they commit and the suffering they cause.

we shouldn't be trying to slide under, were in the right, lets confront, they cant shut down the internet.

this just isn't funny, I'm sorry.

I like the idea of personifying blacks, but why use women? its not black women who cause trouble its men. show it for what it is, should be a messed up kid who lashes out. but that's if you want to set this in an elementary school.

thanks for reading, its a lot of work drawing a comic, if its not something that's good, then you will lose interest i assure you.

i would suggest you reflect on what Ive written, take some acid and brainstorm for a new idea.

good luck.

I sincerely appreciate this post. Made me think of the actual effect it'll have in the long run for Holla Forums's cause, but like i said in the synopsis id love a comic that can be "tasteful" as they would say to many demographics. i'd love to write the characters in a way that shows their true dark nature but i would love to have something not particularly on Ben Garrisson level of spiteful (ironically since he is in the spreadsheet). I hope you understand. I know my vision seems immature but if my future 10 year old could read this and understand politics from his dad's day that would be great. However i believe well thought suggestions deserve a consensus upon whether to apply it or not. So here you go, lets see where this goes :

strawpoll.me/10734065

Also id reaaaally appreciate a verified American paypal account right now, please turn up in this thread nigger we are running out time.

your welcome, a appreciate that you read it.

your not going to get a huge following, i assure you, that's not how these things work. you need to choose a demographic to connect with or it will just be mediocre. mediocre things can be popular (like Garfield) but if that's what you want why even bother with the politics? why not just make your comic about children at play? it sounds like your trying to give Holla Forums a wink and a nudge so we feel compelled to check this out. do you want us to read this out of love and genuine interest? or do you want us to read this because we feel obligated too?

whats stopping you? ask yourself, answer me.

that's fine, spite is ugly, spite is a woman's emotion. just make it real, make it as honest as you see it, don't be hateful, paint the picture as ugly as the reality is. just make it right.

its not my comic, its completely your decision. I'm just giving my honest advise.

i would fucking love a decent Holla Forums comic to read.

if you have time, how would you describe your vision?

it seems to me your trying to educate instead of express, think about that.

this isn't a democracy, make the comic you wanna make, pour your heart and soul into it. but think and reflect on my advise man.

i just checked the strawpoll

i wasn't suggesting you completely abandon your idea
i wasn't suggesting a structure to use

I'm saying a comic is too early, you really need to think and plan this out more, until you find an idea that you love enough to use. do you know any drug dealers who you can buy acid from? it really gets your mind into a different area. if not that's fine, its not essential.

like if your paying people to draw your vision make sure its something that's worth the money

Believe me id rather pay for ideas most of us even if not me agree on. This comic is Holla Forums's, not mine. Im just another user. And to be honest my vision is to be able to have a son who can experience *chans the way i did starting in the 7th grade. I grew up with 4chan, being a sheltered richfag and all. Not just my kid should experience this on a cute enough level but the moe factor will contribute to how much reddit and tumblr also accept this. Holla Forums is already redpilled, i hope to expand the knowledge to everybody

Like i said, we will see how everyone votes. But more importantly i need a verified account to handle transactions pls. $10 every week

I appreciate your ideas D2 but im already too paranoid to tell you any dealers in my area, IF i have them lol

Wait, who's the artist anyway?

Its a tie between Matz the moe artist and the Archie style serious artist at 4and4 but the voting goes till midnight. You are in the vote too. I apologize for forgetting to put u in at first.

My vote goes to whatever his name is

I'd go for archie

questanon seems common

are you offering to pay people? whats the deal with the PayPal thing?

Holla Forums is an anonymous image board, there is so much disagreement and hatred, your to optimistic of human nature, you need to be more confident in yourself, you need to be more of a trump. you know i could never make a thread with this many reply's, good work on the thread man.

thanks for being so open and honest, its a hard thing to do on an anonymous image board.

the art isn't so important, if you wanna make it cute then make it cute, I'm just unsure if that's the right direction. but dont convince me its the right direction, convince yourself, you need to know in your heart. the thing that keeps me coming here is the fear, its terrifying to read Holla Forums, its all so ugly to see things how they are, then to joke about them. what keeps you coming here?

also, don't worry about attracting people to like it. if its good, people will read it.

for example, i think ISIS is evil, but that wont stop me from checking out the videos they release because of how shocking and morbid they are.

absolute madman

hahaha that's a good instinct, there is no reason i need to know.

Guys i love you all but im headed to bed, but please for the love of God if you want $10 every week just tell me if youre verified and in America. I dont need whichever artist ya'll pick bailing because of my unorthodox payment methods not even being on time

IF YOU CARED YOU WOULD STAY UP AND SUFFER THE TIREDNESS!

Damn you D2 i care about this so much you wouldnt believe, disturbing almost. But im exhausted. You and Questanon mind staying up to check the results in 2 hours? They are pretty big decisions for the comic so we'll need a screenie of the results for tomorrow. Sleep well

can i have email or something, i wanna keep up with whats going on.

The best part about this thread isn't the content in and of itself, it's knowing that somewhere, there are people from the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and probably a federal agency or two monitoring it and knowing they are doubtlessly equal parts sickened and confused by it.

also, why do you have a deadline?

your still in a development phase, you need more planing, let this thing be more organic.

also, even if you're not a creative (or whatever you were saying earlier about "this is Holla Forumss thing not mine"). you still need to be a "leader" don't leave it to a poll, pick the idea you like most. we need a trump, be a trump.

How about everybody make a Discord? ill add you guys to the project thread. The artist, whoever, will be posting sketches in there while the writers (whoever) their scripts.

Here is the invite code. Wont expire : discord.gg/pxxZg

alright then, your excused.

sleep tight.

I'll be going under the username "ramrod"

My last artists bailed because my script writing was too slow, so now im antsy about not making due dates for scripts. i plan on not making the artist wait. the artist however is free from due dates becauses the payment plan is $50 for every 1/3rd he sends of the next weeks issue to the Discord, so he will keep up or jusg wait to get money, all on him

I'll ram your rod if you know what I mean

why? does he have some other cotract to work on?

your the one with the money man, he'll wait on your order, if not then get a new one, comic artists aren't exactly saught after.

don't let his attitude ruin your vision man.

I know what you mean.

Gotta say im appalled no one here is both American/verified on paypal/and wants $10 every week. If you know anybody with an American paypal account you do your board s favor and tell em about this project. Its free money people.

am australian

also nothings free

people giving out money usually use it to guilt and manipulate people later in my experience.

If the strawberry shortcake drawing mother fucker you linked earlier is the one bullying you that means you are his only paying client. You got the money and the stories, you should probably can him for being a faggot. Or get his ass in line if you like his art so much, protip he won't refuse work.

If you decide on the 50's comic look, then you'd have to do a bit of reimagining of some of your characters and scenarios. I take it that your stories will be retelling of current events in your cute school setting? What about making them all babies? Just ideas.

In conclusion, the uppity faggot you got working for you now fits your current vision and story telling style. I think your concept would be improved if you brought in the 50's pulp comic "look" and story telling style. It's still innocent and cute, just not weeb shit cute.

ill get in the discord later

what name will you use?

Its free when im desperate to not look unproffessional and get this comic made. Also i would never guilt anybody into anything, pinkie promise m8

Woooooah who said anything about him being an asshole? He is the sweetest most patient artist ive dealt with. I just hate keeping people waiting.

But Holla Forums already has an autistic comic.

well Australian, so no American PayPal sorry, and I'm not saying your manipulative. its just what I've seen in my experiences.

keeping people waiting is not an issue, c'mon man, do this right

Manners is a big part of my family fam

Dumping shit.

Archieanon, you American? Surely you take commissions and shit too.

also
this attitude aint right

you want this thing to be an interesting read, not an obligation

this is what you sound like

"hrrmm this seems good enough i'll go with this, damn i just wanna finish this thing already jeeze!"

well manners wont work for what your trying to do.

Fuck, in my haste, posted some of the pics in incorrect order, at least there's the filenames to help navigate.

But D2 we been brainstorming for days now, this is the longest thread ive ever created. People want to see product. I dont mean to be hasty but it'd be a bummer if people lost interest

those who don't stick aint worth it

your the one with the money

you are the project! fuck em all man!

Im but a simple user who is autistic enough to finance this shit. If anything you guys brought the ideas which birthed the characters. Honestly if a idea came out your brainpussy you should be in charge. This is yalls.

I'm American, I can work and would be willing to help get started on short wages, but I have demands on my time too. I don't know the scope of the project and have many questions first. How many pages is a typical script? How frequently will you publish stories?

I'll use Archieanon in the discord, but won't sign up until tomorrow. I'll refine the style more in my spare time and show examples by then.

no, you organized it.

its yours, you have the right to dictate. and if you don't dictate it, it wont work.

This is what your free money policy gets you, this Lowery maggot is barking orders at you.

if Shrooms/Matz wins the poll tonight please consider doing fanservice for us or being the draftsperson/character reference for Shrooms. He isnt english and he said he could easilly communicate through visuals. Your art is great.

As for how much we plan to put out there me and shrooms agreed that 10 pages every 2-3 weeks (a characters oneshot/perspective/story) would be great. Mister D, bless his perverted soul, could never put out that many paged in such little time. Also a full script for a oneshot should be sold for $10. Ill pay the person as soon as the artist publishes the script in illustrated form.

Also i swear itll only take a minutr every week to have the money sent to you anf then send the rest to Shrooms/Matz. Please archie dont make me beg on my virtusl knees.

By the way RamRod brought up a good question in the Discord : "why do the children run the school"

Well i was thinking how social contract theory has dictated certain leaders to rise up out of a population IRL, the kids are representative of the population accepting certain people to run the government/school for the sake of a healthy set of rules with definitive protection. In the case of Earthington Learning District the school administrators represent the jews who allow for the politicians/kids to "feel" as if they have the freedom of a government's molding when in actuality they still try to poke holes where they can (the principal/vice principal/and the superintendant of the district) being the sneaky jews they are. I feel bad calling Aiden Gillen a kike though

Will the comic end with the students gassing the principal?

In a ideal world it should

By the way thanks for voting everybody. I hope everyone is content with the consensus. If you ever want a revote just say so. Im all for chances.

Use it to buy something useful for yourself, or save it for the future
It's always good to have something saved up

You can add gift cards to paypal, as well as paypal wallet funds without ever linking a bank account or credit card, I have

Not even gay but i would perform horrid acts for you if you'd tell me how

Fag

Some Warren?

I WANT TO DO NATIVE AMERICAN STUFF TO WARREN

that's how Mexicans are made OP, don't do that

youtube.com/watch?v=eEoMI9BwHp4

Op is a fag

May restless choctow spirits haunt you for shit taste. I bet you're Coulterfags

American style of Hil n Liz?

Thanks for these Epple. Im sure when Martz/Shroom is busy he/she would love it if you filled in. Great stuff.

Question is which Liz martz should go with

archieanon isn't american hes armenian, they're just like jews. trumps a faggot

Should do a Huma too

Put her in a Burka and make some kinda of explosion joke.

tbh forget the gym shorts one on the left. the rightest one is adorable and has the right hair and even glasses, just put the native american getup on her from the middle and you have the perfect Warren

Im all for ideas but we got to be accurate to character. The hijab that wouldnt make sense really since Huma is opposed to it, hence why ISIS has mad threats upon her life as not being a 'true' muslim woman

Also Hillary and Huma will be a yuri couple.

I mean we are respecting reality.

Also the setting should be high school seniors so we can make sexual jokes/sexualize the characters when needed. Otherwise you're just limiting storytelling ability.

You don't have to get too perverted to throw around innuendos. For instance, Billy Clinton would be infamous for kissing 3rd graders while being Hill's boyfriend. Things like that add to both the cuteness, the ah-ha factor, and the snarkiness of the whole thing.

I prefer high school because I really don't want the pedofags anywhere near this and high school is more relatable to adults

Let's vote on it
poal.me/633p6s

Yeah i dont mind Hillary and Huma's cuteness in the story being highlighted by them having to smooch or other innocent shit like hold hands when no one is looking, but last thing we need is a full on porn. like i said i want my future son to enjoy this.

To satisfy the perverts, im sure Martz wouldnt mind a bleedman pantyshot every now and then.

This guy has the idea. Besides the elementary setting gives the story a JL8-tier level of ironic cuteness

Now I understand everything that you're going for.

I was wrong then.

Hey everybody me and Ram decided a better position for the CIA and FBI characters, meaning we will need to choose 2 new people to add in the story and represent the main principal and vice one. Here's the changes we made to CIA and FBI :

"will be personified by Conner I. Anderson the Murica Elementary administrator of information while his work partner will be personified by Fredrick B. Ingles the administrator of surveillance\\\looks like Aiden Gillen in The Dark Knight Rises but to fit the jew aspect of the administrative persons (zionists) he has a ashkenazi jew nose\\\usually walks in powerstance\\\isnt really tall\\\him and Fredrick B. Ingles work together in the discipline center (while Fred keeps surveillance over the disruptive students for any suspicious activity, Conner I. Anderson sits in a desk in the back of the room going over past records while writing new information on the students detained)"

Also get your butts in the discord group, youre missing good info discussed : discord.gg/JFkFC

Somebody said my american style Warren in the native wear so here it is yall

Main Principle should be Soros, Saul Alinsky, Irving kristol, a Rothschild,ect..

exactly it. cant wait to see huma

attempt at Huma. Shes lookin a little evil

MALAYSIAFAG DETECTED

Love the hair, and the look does showba different ethnicity so like always you nailed it. Thanks. Do we WANT to make her Hillary's evil henchgirl or make her the innocence of Hillary's team? Up to you Epp since you designed her.

Also good news. After much debate in the discord group between Principal Frederau Rez Erv, Fred RL Reserv, and Usury Goldsachs Banks we chose the third option. Making progress. Since the main players of the school have been highlighted i say tomorrow we begin to script a little. Good work today everybody. Gonna sleep

Wow, this webcomic will be loli paradise! Will Alinsky make an appearance as Hillary's favorite teacher?

Guy from Holla Forums here, how are things OP?

Hey OP, it's the drawfag who promised to make character references. Still on vacation, but here's a little something I whipped up on mobile since I felt like contributing more it's hard drawing with just your finger I based Melania off this image I found of her when she was a kid

Hey man! Thanks to you suggesting some artist to find i ended up coming across some great people! Things couldnt be better. Im elated this is picking up. Hopefully you guys are too.

I love the expressions. Thanks m8. Also PLEASE join the discord, i see you and Epp will have fun drawing together. And for the writers and script proposers, get in here too because youre just as needed :

discord.gg/PBfTecR

Ain't nothing American style about these drawings. They are an Americanized version of Jap style.
The images I've posted are American style comic's. Notice where the Japs got the idea for big eyes. You can still have big eyes/cute without resorting to weebshit.

In my opinion the concept would be a lot stronger and have mass appeal if this design route was taken. But you need an actual skilled artist to do this and a rewrite of the original idea to fit the motif. Everyone else is drawing weebshit (notice how easy it is for anyone to do) and the script writer is a weeb. I'm withdrawing my proposition to help since the current project will not fit with me.

Best of luck, op. You may be a fag, but you are a persistent fag. I'll still read your final product.

Haha i wouldnt call it persistence, more like borederline autism. Shame you won't stay but i appreciate the ideas you contributed, thanks for adding what you could.

you need to think outside the box. how many political toons are drawn in the depressing american form? i can list around 20 off the bat but not one japanese

i think what youre lookin for is a cancelled show called Lil Bush. it literally looks like your art

I can help you out. Give me an email, and we can go over details.

I just noticed that someone already offered. If it doesn't work out with that guy, I'll keep an eye on this thread for a while.

already gave Epplebloom the codes so she will try it today, but if she cant verify her account ill let you know. contact me at [email protected]/* */, thanks

I'd help you, but alas, I'm not a burger and you sounded like you need one.

I read something about a discord?

Have at it : discord.gg/arPnq9U And if youre a writer hmu with an email, ill let you edit the docs

the only "rules" i guess would be not to delete any info/pictures unless you bring up why it should be and we'd discuss. The other thing is to space ideas with three sideways lines \\\

can someone doodle mah waifu Natalia? or even husbando Vlad?

This could make for a interesting oneshot

This oddly reminds me that i need to start putting in the spreadsheets what grade everyone is in.

The same as whatever women have been doing anywhere at any time: who the fuck cares?

The few pantyshots to quell the pedos shouldnt disturb them too much. In fact id be flattered myself.

You're doing God's work

God must be perverted as hell

Pedophilia is wrong. prepupecent children can't make babbys. Thats disgusting and has always been seen to be by society.
Hebephilia (attraction to girls who are in or past puperty and are able to make children) is evolutionary totally normal and before the advent of feminism and the sexual revolution there was no element of exploitation involved when a 2young man courted and then married a young girl. Why? Because back then Sex actually had consequences. If you were to have sex with a girl, you were risking her to get pregnant. Aside from that there was no 'dating' culture - no one night stands. Either you were courting a girl or not. If you court a girl you practically announce to the world and her parent you will marry her. From the viewpoint of her parents and the rest of society this would just mean you are willing to take in this young girl and pay for her expenses for the rest of your life - divorce was not realy an acceptable option. Parents were glad to get rid of a finacial burden and know their daughter is under the financial protection of a young man. Remember that in that society women were allowed to marry younger than Men were because Men had to prove that they were financially secure and could even feed a woman and a child and have a house. Most men who courted younger girls were also often known to the family and probably even neighbours. Their families probably lived next to each other for the last 10 generations and there was a network of trust in the community. They would see each other in the church each sunday and have a tea together - a real community.
Why did we suddenly see an increase in hebephilic and sometimes pedophilic Art and Literature in the 60s-70s and why do we see a christian conservative backlash in the 80s-2000s? The sexual revolution. Suddenly with the advent of the pill and general sexual liberation (and relativism) Sex didn't have consequences. Of course the most vile elements of society would try to push the boundaries. When sex has no consequences then everyone should have sex because it feels good (liberal logic). Of course most people were still mentally used to the old 'Sex has consequences' mindset and didn't understand the implications of what was happening: vile liberal regressives were having sexual relationships with their young naive daughters without courting, without asking for permission and without planning to marry and make children with them. They just used these young girls for their sexual fantasies and then threw them away once they got bored or moved on in life. This was actual exploitation - because lets not kid ourselfs, sex is being traded in for finances in a marriage, thats what it ultimately comes down to and always has been. Soon after alot of sex scandals in hippy communes and anarchist kindergartens the traditional population of society catched up on this new development. They of course and rightly so attacked the exploitation of young girls but in the process equated all hebephilia with being a degenerate pervert. In the 80s you see the rise of christian conservatives who go on a moral crusade against the rising tide of degeneracy. In typical christian universalist thinking from then on all relationships between a man and a girl had to be exploitative - and I agree you would have to assume the worst since nowadays you don't have the definite knowledge that a man actually is in love with your daughter and actually truthfully plans on marrying her and then not divorce her in 10 years. Better be safe than sorry. This though leads to women growing up, getting into experimental relationships and then marrying with 30, having two babies and then growing too old to reproduce. The modern world created a dillema in which the option of the least evil is to slowly die out. All because of the loss of trust and traditions of marriage and courting. And now you see liberals pushing for pedophilia and hebephilia again.
If we were to live in a traditional society, a society were marriage actually matters, were sex has consequences and were communities build trust and neighbours know each other then we could safely have relationships between young women and men who are ready for marriage. In a society were sex has no consequences and is just used for pleasure we want to oppose hebephilia at any cost as it would only lead to the destruction of any innocence a young girl has when it comes to relationships. We don't want girls to get bitter over relationships earlier than they do now already - that would just mean more single moms and more feminists. Modernity is a vicious circle.

P.S.: my great grandfather married when he was 22. His wife - my great grandmother - was 14 and the daughter of a carpenter. My great grandfather was the aprentice to this carpenter meister and was to take over theshop when he dies. They were in love. There was no element of exploitation. The Carpenter only saw a secure future for her daughter in which she could raise her children in their old family home and the family business stayed within the family. Then the second world war came and my great grandfather was conscripted and the family business later destroyed by bombs. Anyways, would you consider this to be in any way degenerate?

10/10 posts, user. Fukken saved.

Nice story.
I think this is the source of conflict.
How does prostitution fit in this scheme?
Prostitution usually looks bad for both clients and providers, but it was sex without consequences.
Sexual revolution brings again more non-consequences sex but now with much less negative connotations. The sluttier of girls is still a prude when compared to a proper prostitute.

Nice! But wouldn't Moon Man make a better music teacher?

tl;dr: Birth control was the worst thing to happen to the west

Fuck i didnt even think about that, thanks. Will update sheet.

If anyone wants the status update, we are in the middle of writing the script of the intro chapter, and we need your suggestions. The basic plot of this 10 paged intro is Rand Paul (the dwarf of the class) being assigned to give the new student (who resembles 8anon) a tour of the school. Its an easy way to introduce readers to the comic's setting. We have only two quotes/events so far brainstormed from the Discord, so we need your help filling the gaps.

The other event will be the final one after Rand and 8student get caught in hallway by Trump and Hillary, making things uncomfortable when trying to sway the new face their way, which will look like this scene : . The final scenes will show a visibly disturbed 8student and Rand turning the other direction to let Trump and Hills to duke it out, only to get caught by Counselor Paul who just finished a session with Jeb. When Ron asks 8student how he feels about the school, 8student says he'd just like to transfer. In hearing this Ron says such feelings are perfectly natural, but everything will be okay. "However, a happening is upon us. Soon."

The last page will have just a top and bottom panel. The top will feature a happilly teary eyed 8student wiping his tears, "Gee, thanks for the talk Rand's dad! I feel better already. But a 'happening'? When?"

The bottom panel concluding this intro issue, with a disturbingly detailed face of Ron face to face with the child, doom and fear in his eyes, "NOW"

So what i need from yall are any suggestions over what things Rand shows to 8student at the school, but please let them be witty or amusing. Dont be afraid to have action in there as our artist draws really expressive poses and faces.

I absolutely have the capability to start a family and give them plenty of resources. The problem is, there's an element of risk that someone like me simply would never take, as it goes against practically everything I've ever learned in business.

Not to mention, there's a "used goods" problem that I'd pretty much have to put up with. Historically, someone with resources like me could secure a young wife (~14), after a year or two of compatibility "dating". That'd give me easily an extra decade or MORE of youthful beauty in my wife. Now, my choices are mainly mid 20's women who are total trash in terms of mother/wife material. Truly, there is no hope unless life becomes harsh again.

top panel of page #
*Rand with the smuggest smirk, right hand on the open door's knob, 8student at his left side with eyes and mouth open wide, bleeding from the nose*

bottom panel of page #
[the 2 chat bubbles on both the upper left and upper right side of the panel since Rand and 8student arent in it]
*From Rand and 8student's view, the girl students undressing into their gym clothes, all with expressions of being ticked off but not surprised since the trans policy has become the normative*

Uhhhh user maybe we should come to a vote on this.

strawpoll.me/10747932

funny bellybutton

Status update, we lost both our proposed main and secondary artist today. However I'm really appreciative for the people we still have, including the writers. Rogue is the new secondary artist so lets be happy we have someone who alresdy shows skill and love for his talent. Also i've been talking to another potential main artist, and they are the funniest and kindest soul ive ever met online. A treat. Hopefully they stop by.

Im having fun just seeing the comic start to finally develop. We even have a intro pretty much laid out. Just need to find an artist and someone (American and paypal verified) to transfer funds to the artist. All journies have holes but you dont have to stay in them. Lets keep trying.

So why are they all biting their lips?

It's ber00, right

Here's some doodles of 8student along with a tiny Yeb and Trump

ber00 was great but not only was his style too mature (thicc fucking legs) for elementary students but he thought his regular commissions were more important. Hey i dont blame anyone who wants to make money off easier jobs.

JUST for Jeb, great work for you. Thanks rogue

What's he teaching? CantWalkForShit1200?

Hey guys alot of interesting artwork being posted on the Discord, please join us

discord.gg/GnXzyG5

Some designs for Principal Banks, Warren, and Melania

bottom slut shouldnt be melania trump because melania has straight rapunzel hair. could be hillary but hillarys hair isnt so frizzy. she should be a OC

Great stuff as always, thanks Rogue

just wanted to say good luck OP

I appreciate it. But honestly everyone should come to the Discord, be apart of the writing :

discord.gg/hUyy23F

Good news! Epplebloom is back. Is gracing us with some cute sketches in the Discord.

Some quick gay bullshit

Dyin of cuteness over here.

Btw sorry we got our discord bootyblasted yall, my phone's version wasnt up to date so i could not recieve admin rights.

however Rogue made a new group : discord.gg/AvybDeE so please come join the fun

im already doing rule34 of them.

kinda young, dont you think?

can someone please give a tl:dr?