I go to life drawing on tuesday nights...

I go to life drawing on tuesday nights, you get to look at nude grills for a couple of hours and it costs almost no money.

What do you do?

Cool,*gopro a session**
I jerk off to anime.

Subtitle or translated audio?

i do life drawing once a week but its either old man dick or tits that reach the floor

we are encouraged to draw realistically and if i drew cartoony/sylized like those i would be shat on

I get depressed occasionally and spend my time watching anime.

Sounds like you're not in a real art class but in the art class of someone who failed to get into art and is trying to force their views on you.

Disregard the opinions of plebs. Cartoon master race.

Go find a decent class or start your own, I get a pretty girl every week.

Once a week too

It's not a girl

Nice, how long are the poses

5 mins I think

Can I touch myself during them?

Well obviously

May I ask for more time if I am not finished?

I play basketball with an old friend of mine a few times a month.
Hobbies, I used to play an aucistic guitar when I was younger, not so much now, but I like it.

So you can do caricature but want to improve on something you're less competent with (like life drawing) so you show up to life drawing classes and draw caricature?

it's the journey not the destination…

I only wanna do cartoons. I want to get better at recreating form not charcoals or shading.

You're retarded.

That's quite a motherly body

You won't get better if you don't do life drawings you fucc

Shitpost on here nigga

Sounds like you're not in a real art class but in the art class of someone who failed to get into art and is trying to force their views on you.

I'm a 29yo kv

I've wanted to join one of these. I don't know if you guys know but Japan has a declining population crisis at the moment where something crazy high like 50% of males over age 20 are still virgins. A lot of them have never even seen a naked female or know how to associate and act around a female

So I've been reading stories where it is honestly "neet therapy" and the govt pays for certain people to go to these type of nude art classes. They have females pose nude and talk to the patrons (the neets)

It helps them. Well, apparently it helps them and does work
1) Helps them establish that a nude female body is just a body and not something holy or sacred

2) Helps them establish personal space and how to act in front of others. Discipline

3) Helps them socialize amongst like-minded people who are also virgin neets

4) Helps them socialize more with girls as the girls posing nude are charming and talkative and pick up their self esteem

5) Last but not least it gets them out of the house and doing something they aren't comfortable with doing. Helps get them out of their shell

I wish America had a program like this. I want to go to these type of classes personally but I get really flush and crimson when I ever see a female's cleavage so I would just embarrass myself to death. But I've never even see a naked female IRL or breasts so the urge to do this is 100% there

I just know that I'd probably be made fun of or go to jail for sexual harassment or something

-millennial logic
-no criteria for good art
-whatever feels right

#thisgenerationisfucked

Call it what it is, Post modernist neo-marxism.

No you are right, life drawing classes are usually to improve your skill at realistically drawing humans and the natural form. However, if the person that goes to those classes is already adept at drawing naked people realistically, then hey! Why the fuck wouldn't they draw, what they want to draw. And yes I am salty. because while good art takes skill to make, all art can be judged by it's individual traits objectively. yet you are still right, there is indisputably well made and finely detailed art that has real dedication, as well as some base natural skill put into it.

Literally hitler

I kill people. My average schedule is a murder a month, usually homeless people but there is nothing sexual to it unless they're attractive girls aged 15-40. The best case is one where I torture them for a month and let them go, but few make it to the month's end. I bury most of the corpses in my backyard.

My address is 943 North Isabel Street, Glendale, California.

Feel free to call the cops, they will not arrest me. The more people call them, the less seriously they take it, because so many have called them about me and they at this point already view it as targeted bullying directed at me to ruin my life.

I will only be caught when I decide that I want to be caught. When I can no longer do what I do best, that being guided tours to hell, I will not turn myself in but rather let the cops take me in for something insignificant and then start handing them evidence on a silver platter.

Any burgers called the cops on this faggot?

Californiafag here
the dude is bullshitting. otherwise there'd be more bulletins up on the local news

Wonder who could be behind this post..

But has anyone actually called the cops or even the jews or anything? I mean they wouldn't know unless someone calls them…

I mean news