White Nationalist Richard Spencer Sucker Punched By Black Protester

youtube.com/watch?v=5X8FQEMDJ14 - White Nationalist Richard Spencer Sucker Punched By Black Protester

> too busy to check his metrosexual haircut

Nice punch, gonna be making assaulting white nationalists my new passtime. Got a good clock in myself on some drunk redneck fuccer a few hours ago, he was being an obnoxious cunt and the bouncers were being pussies. Kept going up to random tables and hitting on all the black/mexican girls, talking about "his turn now that obama's finished cucking white men out of their women" I had free drinks for the rest of the night and got a qt mexican grill's phone number. All in all a good night.

You know, I'm sure white nationalism in general would work better if more white nationalists weren't weak little faggots.

all this and more in shit that didn't happen volume 87

Nice fantasy, shitskin

Gotcha bitches, the salty sage is the best sage. It is indeed a farce but my skin's just as white as yours. Wait, oh no, let me guess, you have pure viking blood and it's the jews keeping you from earning a living wage.

I can't believe how easy it is to troll the leftovers. Trolling has become a lost art bogged down by ironic shitposting. In the end your lives are the biggest shitpost of them all.

Bwahahahahaha!!! Hilarious!

kys shitskin cuck

yeah he was clearly sucker punched by a white dude…..and he's already been doxed.

spencer is a phoney

it is funny to me to see people who talk about civil right cheering a person talking on the street getting punched for his views.
I think there is a some commie plot to weaken the respect for civil rights. They don't understand that their "it is okay because I really disagree with what he is saying" mentality can quickly be used against them.
I am seeing some on the left finally wake up that tantrum protesting is going to come back and bite them.
and no I'm not a leftpol, fucc stalin.

so why arent you concerned about the genocide of your race and wrecking of your civilization?

post your spencers

trips and isn't Spencer like that Specner's store at the mall full of worthless crap that just looks edgy?

nigger thug?

it was a white guy actually.

Because the challenges that await us in this universe are greater than outdated psueoscience that is white supremacy. I've taken the red pill,realized there's a sweet candy coating to it, spat it out it, and wouldn't you know it? It was blue. You actually swallowed, didn't you? You got fuccing cucked by some red paint so you can continue being part of the machine that grinds yourself and your peers into nothing but fuel for those in power. You think TRUMP actually cares about you when you make less than 100,000 a year and have no real stake in the real estate market.

The guy who hit him was white himself you thick shower of cunts.

I bet they are on the same team and spent the night together. I really think someone is trying to push the idea that attacking protestors.
Clearly the black bloc exists to make any protest dismissable by property destruction. Probably made of all cops.

Mom! I can't get a job! I have to secure a future for our race on an anime imageboard!

Fascinating.

Neither have anything to do with the fact that I was correcting the assumption from everyone that the 'attacker' was black.

yep, because we already established that and I already said it too.

Meant to link my response to this

He was white, what are you talking about?

that's weird for a faggot of your kind.

No he's a nationalist, it's a white country, he's not a supremacist
It wasn't a nigger that hit him
He was sucker punched and the guy ran away, are you retarded?
Nice try jew

Awwww someone is butthurt. :)

Typical cowardly ANTIFA tactics. They pretend they're tough when they go in big mobs at attack and harass anyone who's not a lefty faggot, in a 1v1 fight they would shit their pants.

made me laugh pretty hard yesterday, still funny now.
i'm not even black.
that guy is a faggot, the Alt-right is an embarrassment

somone webm it pls

The attacker was white.
Not even your own people support you anymore.

these guys are pretty much Holla Forums IRL. But since none of the public figures are 100% perfect, Holla Forums will claim they are no true pollacks because of some nitpicky reason

unoriginal content blocked it

If Spencer knew attacker was coming he would've ran away like a bitch without getting punched.

yup
looks like a faggy cop plant, acts like one, is one

so what would you replace white people and civilization with?
where do you think the jews are going with this?
do you think it will be better and how?
pro-hint: you're a faggot

I wager you've missed the shitmess happening between Holla Forums and other sites since late December.

They show allegiance with American Jews and faggots frequently, also Tricky Dick is an embarrassingly shitty debater.

Staying the fucc away from Jews and other kinds of degenerates is the irreconcilable basis of Holla Forums ideology.

law of the jungle, bitches

Uhhm guys

Awww, he was only trying to show off his cute little Pepe pin

what does it say about Spencer that he lost to such a pathetic weakling in a fight?

It says he's just like every other insecure faggot who uses the word "cuck"

I just realized something after typing . Conservatives may have more guns, but if push came to shove and another civil war ensued, the rage on the left would prevail and they'd get btfo just like they did in 1865.

Sucker punching someone isn't a fight.

I really wish you leftists would put your money where your mouths are and try some shit so I can shoot some of you.
Too bad I don't start shit because I disagree with someone like a child would.

only idiots fight fair

defending an aut-right kike

So you won't complain if someone walked up, punched you in the side of the head?
Good to know.

Did you just compare SJW faggots to Union soldiers? You are retarded. If those Union soldiers were still alive, they would shoot you fags in the face with their muskets as soon as they saw you freaks.

You literally just did the same thing with retard.

Nice, you're doing the same thing you lambaste liberals for doing by cherrypicking the worst, most mentally deficient contingent of the other side Cletus

Can't wait to make that (she)male my toy.

And true.

You are the worst of humanity. You always have been. You always will be.

Unfortunately, I don't have a stash of redneck memes for a pseudo-rebuttal, but I'm sure you'll be able to use your imagination

I don't get mad. I get even.

Because there are none. You fail once again.

Guys, the attacker is white.
He was doxxed to ba a white man in around his 40's or 50's, a literal shit-eating cuckold fetishist.

You can even see the colour of his hand if you pause it at the punch. Set the video to 0.25 speed and see for yourself.

KÊK. If I actually gave a fucc, I'd do a simple google search, but I guess you win, m8.

Tells me that he's civilized.
Tells me that he cares more about getting a point across by virtue of having a discussion and talking to people rather than being a violent thug.
Tells me that he's proffesionalistic.
Tells me that he cares about public image.

If you punch back, you are as violent as your attacker, and if you reciprocate thuggery, you are a thug.

Richard Spencer got knocked out by antifa, what a weakling.

I hate the fuccer, but I wholeheartedly agree with this.

That said, regardless of your political affiliation, it's important that we don't allow the extremists to represent the other side.

not me lol

I cannot tell if you are serious or being sarcastic.

I'm not sure I follow you.

If you can sweep the street before your own door, and let your neighbours shit before theirs, people will want to visit you.

If you have extremists representing your political opponents, people will see them as extremists and talk to you instead. It's in every political party's best interest to represent themselves as nicely and honestly as possible and the opposition as disgustingly as possible.

Now, it's in very poor taste to go around saying " are all violent extremists!", of course. That is nothing but ad-hominem and won't do you any good, but if your political opponents willingly, openly, on camera and in insane numbers as they did at this inauguration presents themselves as violent and psychopathic extremists, then your political group will benefit from their incompetence.

if someone is nice to you, and you reciprocate their kindness, you are also nice, that's what reciprocation means.

And if you answer to thuggish behaviour, with equally as thuggish behaviour, that makes you no better than them.

I'm not saying that self-defense is thuggery.
I'm saying that if you respond to violence with violence, people will see you as violence.
And if the alt-right members decide to go out in the cities and protest in response to and in the same way that the anti-fa does, then that will make them equally as thuggish.

I have absolutely nothing against self-defense.
When saying "if you reciprocate thuggery, you are a thug" is talking generally, not in response to this specific incidence.

people will see you as violent*

Spencer needs a Mark

You pacifist coward. Weaklings like you are too pathetic to live. It’s time for you to die and make room for stronger, more worthy human beings.

All these hipsters should get rekt no matter the ideology

fuccing moron.
We're talking about a political figure here.
Politics is mostly if not solely about public relations.

No one will ever take you seriously if you go about beating the shit out of people, regardless of how much they deserve it.

The reason why no one takes the anti-fa seriously, is because they're violent.

There's a difference between respect and fear, and it's a thin but significant line.
People don't respect the anti-fa, but you treat them with the respect you would give to a burning fire, because you know you could get hurt and no one would benefit. - that's fear. Not actual respect as in an admiration or having a high regard for something.

Speaking in the language of violence is never going to further your political message, because it'll never be respected by anyone.
The alt-right already has a shitty enough public reputation, so had Richard punched back, it would've only made the reputation even worse.

You lying faggot.

Then you are saying absolutely nothing. Stop wasting our time with your blatant lies and contradictions.

Aha, you're one of those…

If you punch someone (regardless if they punched you first or not) that is violence, that's pretty much indeniable.
You'll then notice that I didn't take any general stance about violence, only that I said that violence is a shitty language to speak for a political figure.

I have nothing against self-defense, but defending yourself using violence is still detrimental to your political party however much it's justified.

If some nigger comes up and punches me in the face, I'll absolutely punch them back to defend myself, but if I was the public figurehead for a political ideology, then I would be more hesitant because I know that my response to that violent attack would reflect poorly on me and my movement, and as such I would refrain.

I said that thuggery is thuggery, not that self-defense is thuggery.
You're one of those who changes my words to get a "gotcha", aren't you?

So to clarify:
If you punch back, you're as violent as your attacker. That is true, but notice again: I didn't say that it was a bad thing.
And then I said that I don't mind self-defense, I've been in several fights that came as a result of me just defending myself, so I don't have anything against it, but you'd be an entire moron, a full blown retard, to get violent on camera when you're considered to be a political leader or figurehead/representative.

But that isn't really the case, is it? Extremists get the most attention and that's what both sides tend to focus on (especially on the internet). It's more entertaining and appealing for partisan hacks to focus on the rednecks/SJW's (see: confirmation bias).

This is why I like 8/b/: Despite the recent möd faggotry, I've had more productive debates/discussions on here than anywhere else recently. It's not a special interest hugbox, and despite the fact that the ""alt-right"" dominates the site, most anons actually attempt to be rational and avoid logical fallacies.

Sure, extremists get a shit-ton of attention, but what kind of attention is that exactly?
It's pretty much always negative attention. This is why we look negatively at people like… …ISIS.
They're violent in attempt to further a political/religious narrative and have won nothing but public contempt.
Same with the anti-fa.

You get a lot of attention, but that won't mean that people take you seriously or will sympathize with your movement.

News organizations in America have recently adopted this weird TYT style of reporting, where you have a short segment of "the news" and then a bunch of people just talk about it, as if that was in any way important. I don't care about the lady on the television's opinion on the news, and when the news then presents news-stories so shallowly and then afterwards have a handful of people yell at each over over that story, then I am less inclined to give them any credence.

Says the 'muh, muh PR' retard.

You losers will never learn. People love strong winners. They hate weak losers.

What color is the sky on your fuccing planet? Antifa is powerful because they are violent. Open your eyes and look at europe. They rule it. Soros doesn't pay them because he hates money. Soros created Antifa to rule.

You fail at basic human nature. Read The Prince. "It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both." Niccolo Machiavelli.

Where did you learn politics? From a Disney cartoon for children?

What kind of bullshit do they teach you millennials in school these days? History was made by conquerors that got their hands bloody.

I will say again. You pacifist cowards sicken me.

I'm afraid we're reaching hugbox levels here, because I completely agree.

The vast majority of the media is opinion-based gossip now, and the abundance of Roundtable discussions have more in common with The Desperate Housewives of Miami than anything remotely cerebral – and partisan forums often take the same shape.

How did Holla Forums react?

And I'm not the one trying to further a political narrative, am I
No. I'm not the guy on camera trying to convince people that my ideas are good, I'm just posting on Holla Forums.
I can call you a fuccing moron, because I didn't come here with the intentions of changing anyone's political views.
Politics IS about pr, that's how you get votes.

Then why did people celebrate the deaths of violent leaders like Castro?
Why the fucc did DONALD TRUMP get elected instead of Jamal down from the slums? Why didn't we elect a violent and strong winner?
Oh that's right, because violence in politics is only going to make you look bad.

The antifa isn't powerful. They're feared.

I tried explaining you the difference between having respect for someone, and fearing someone.
They don't sway elections in their favour at all. Hence the recent massive uprising of right-wing nationalist parties all over europe. - because people see the problems with the left. (migration and anti-fa)

"this famous person said this, so it must be true"

I'm not talking about history, I'm talking about today.
The alt-right (as Richard Spencer has been named the figure-head of), has a shitty reputation, do you honestly think that it would do any good for the alt-right to publicly confirm that shitty reputation?

I don't know why you are like this.
I've never claimed to be a pacifist, I've outright stated that I've been in several fights because I've been in situations where I've had to defend myself, I'm not opposed to violence in the form of self-defense, but listen carefully…

CONFIRMING THE SLANDEROUS REPUTATIONS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE MEDIA, BY DOING THE THINGS THEY CLAIM YOU DO TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, WILL NOT WIN YOU ANY FAVOURS.

Gud shit 😂 😂 Any skin head goosesteppin ass nazi I see is gon get these hands 💯

Don't worry. You will do none of those things. That's because everything you believe in is completely wrong and utterly retarded. You are destined to fail at any goal you set out to achieve.

The younger Castro is still in power. If people celebrate it, they do it secretly.

Because he is a strong man that fights back.

We did. Pay attention.

I knew you would try to bash Machiavelli. That's how stupid you are. You fail at basic human nature. You couldn't organize a Boy Scout troop, much less win at politics.

Good for me. You completely failed to deny it.

Of course you ignore history. You are completely ignorant about it.

If that guy fought back and cracked the antifa's skull wide open on live television, then he would be a national hero right now. He would have a parade. Was that suppose to be a hard question? It wasn't.

That just makes you a hypocrite.

You listen carefully. I am going to tell you everything that's wrong with you so that you can fix yourself. You are a pacifist for preaching pacifism. You are a hypocrite for not practicing pacifism yourself. You are stupid for still believing in 'muh PR' after TRUMP won a war against the lying media's PR. You are completely ignorant because you ignore and mock history.

You couldn't be more of a cuck if you tried. This is exactly you.

Just listen to the tapes released by his biographer; it's fuccing pathetic.

Guessing you mean Trudeau, that guy who's in charge of that country which globally is seen as nothing but a fuccing joke?

No, because people could see that he wasn't what the media framed him to be.
The media said nothing about him other than "vile racist, xenophobe, you hate women" and he never proved them right, he disproved them, making the people making claims look like the idiots.

Even if I would deny it, you wouldn't believe me. I've told you several times that I'm not a pacifist, and you still insist you know me better than I do.

You need to get off of Holla Forums, out in the sun, and learn how people act. For one who claims to know so much about human nature, you utterly fail at it.
TRUMP retweeted a meme with pepe in it, and look what fuccing happened - it only gave the media more reason to hate him.
He said "grab em by the pussy" and what happened? Is he viewed like a hero because of that? no.

He is viewed as a badass because he resolves his issues by showing their true colours, like when he said "because you'd be in jail" in response to Shillary claiming it's good that TRUMP wasn't in charge, or when he denied CNN an answer and then called them fake news.
He wouldn't be that popular if he had punched the reporter.

You actually fuccing think that if a guy who is already being publically crucified for having a political opinion punched a violent protester back and cracked his skull that he'd be seen as a hero?
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You are not just invoking poe's law here, you are poe.

No, that makes me consistent.
I said "I'm not a pacifist, I've been in fights. I'm not opposed to self-defense"
That's logically consistent.
It would be hypocritical if I had said that I was a pacifist, or if I had said "I'm opposed to self-defense" but I'm fuccing not.

I am not a pacifist, nor do I preach pacifism.
If you consider "you aren't going to win any political favour by being violent" as an outright support for pacifism, then you're a hyperbolic moron.
I'm not preaching pacifism, I'm saying that you won't win anything by violence if you're a political figurehead.

The thing is that politicians or political people have to be able to rise above everyone else, otherwise no one will take them seriously. They have to be respectable in order to earn respect.
Normal, everyday people can respond as hugely with violence as they want, and everyone will look at them and think nothing of it, but if a politician erupts in a fit of rage and starts beating the shit out of someone, then he will be crucified for it, because we hold politicians to a higher standard than everyone else.

Who the fucc are you quoting? The (((mainstream media)))?

So what you're saying is that… TRUMP WOULD get a higher approval rating if he actually sexually assaulted women - as the media claims he do?

No, you're fuccing insane.
Not confirming the slander other people throw at you isn't cuckoldry, it's playing your cards strategically.

The media also claimed TRUMP was a nazi, or that he was affiliated with the KKK since some KKK members endorsed him, but do you consider him a cuck for not burning crosses then?

Quoting? If you've heard this term more frequently lately, it's either coincidence, or because I've been meming it into reality – same goes for "God Emperor"

what an idiot. and he's weak. he can't tell people that no he's not a neo nazi and yes he's a white nationalist.

Nope… totally not a neo-Nazi. How could the liberals be so intellectually dishonest??

ITT: OUR OPINIONS ARE SO IMPORTANT: HERE READ THIS LOL

You can't even deny it, you pathetic fag.

Stop lying. Even you aren't that stupid.

Yes. I'm a man. I laughed when I heard that. So did most men. That's what your problem is. You still equate the (((media))) with the people. Mainstream media is dying. Ratings are plummeting and almost nobody trusts them. They are irrelevant. Stop being so afraid of them and PR.

You need to stop watching CNN.

Blatant strawman. You must be really desperate.

Hell fuccing yes. I'll say again. Was that suppose to be a hard question? It wasn't.

I am a man that values strength, self defense and justice. All you care about is what the lugenpresse is reporting and what the SJWs are Tweeting. That's because you are not a man. You are a millennial that cares only about wearing trendy socks and virtue signaling on social media. Masculine concepts like strength and honor have no meaning to you. You truly are a sick product of our sick age.

Because you keep preaching pacifism. Therefore I do know you better than your lying, hypocrite self.

That is the core of your sickness. You claim that you are not a hypocrite. You claim to be "consistent". Yet you hold two completely opposite standards for different people. Good men practice self defense. But good politicians must practice the opposite, pacifism, in the name of your PR. That is why you fail.

Honor and justice mean the same for everyone. A good man that defends himself will make a good politician that defends himself and his country. To say anything different is to create corrupt monsters. Exactly what infects DC today. Pacifist hypocrite user, you are everything that is wrong with the world today.

ignored it

I'm a man
strength, self defense and justice
strength and honor
your lying, hypocrite self
your sickness
Good men
Honor and justice
create corrupt monsters
everything that is wrong with the world today

that's a lot of wew. you are not very nice at all, are you?

You do not deserve "nice". You are a scumbag that deserves a boot to your face.

This guy has allegedly been dead for 3+ years.

Fun fact: Holla Forums is so cucked all they do is sit around and suck AntiFa cock.