The rumours about Jack Dorsey and Deray being lovers get more solid: Milo tweets about having a source stating that...

The rumours about Jack Dorsey and Deray being lovers get more solid: Milo tweets about having a source stating that they live together in San Francisco, tagging both.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.com/contact/#dhvcform-148
archive.is/AbLcf
archive.is/L51hh
strawpoll.me/10714427
twitter.com/deray/status/573484383270756353
archive.is/73n29
archive.is/2Le0M
archive.is/tGfr4
gotnews.com/confirmed-azealiabanks-says-jack-dorsey-gay/
infowars.com/prison-planet-forum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys, I found something!
Let's tell BLM niggers how we feel about DeRay getting arrested for molesting little girls!

blacklivesmatter.com/contact/#dhvcform-148

Why are 90% of the faggots niggers?

It's such an amazingly juicy day for news. The shills are kvetching up a storm.

literally who

>>>/tmz/

fuck off with your gay e-celeb shit

I didn't believe this until I realized the replies here are half shills

This is my Sage Negated dance.

BLM AND TWITTER CEO LITERALLY IN BED TOGETHER

What makes homosexuals so evil?

Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy fucking Greek?
Nobody cares about your e-kike.
REDDITFAGS GO HOME

Deray is one of the central figures with Black Lives Matter who when his twitter account was hacked had it found out he was talking of creating a summer of chaos with riots to try to get Obama to instate martial law.

Deray claimed he got advice on doing this from Loretta Lynch.

Jack is the guy that owns twitter and so Deray being his lover would be a good reason why various threats BLM puts out would be ignored so that they could continue having such a strong social media presence.

Have you seen the photo of Deray in a meeting with Lynch? Not a single white face in the room.

Right? It's like… "Oh Em Gee! Who cares that the CEO of Twitter and the No. 1 figure of BLM are *literally* in bed together?"

if deray who is a black lives matter twatter leader and the ceo from twatter is being gay with him.

Then it would explain why BLM got their emoji after the dallas shooting.

xoxox

Isn't that what girls write to a guy they want to bang?

Then you have Soros paying for Decay's place to live as well, I'm sure Soros has propped up twitter since their stock price collapsed. And homosexuality is rampant among them all, so you know we're dealing with evil people

Yes. Lynn Rothschild is Clinton's scissor-mate

That's just how women write, you cis male scum.

Let's call him that from now on.

I dig it. Decay it is.

blacks hate homos you fucking nog defending lover.

If we make BLM think they're being manipulated by fags then the whole thing will crumble on its weight.

Gamergate leave

Milo may be a dick-sucking nigger-loving faggot, but he is an expert on gay niggers. I believe him.

go back to facebook you nigger lover.

the hypersexuality of homosexuality appeals to feral 'muh dik' nogs

Ayy almo

kek

kek

Hate that stupid faggot. He is an obnoxiously gay faggot being scandalous and flamboyant 99% of the time, and then he says intelligent things 1% of the time. That's just not enough you irritating queer.

and it would explain why they banned a journalist for making a joke about deray

Most of us didn't know who these people are. OP should have explained better. It came off like some type of celeb bullshit, like two rappers are gay or some irrelevant shit like that.

You stupid fucking shitskin its like you ignore the blatant favorite favoritism that twitter has for BLM.

archive.is/AbLcf

the faggot is obnoxious but there are twitter posts with the CEO of twitter endorsing BLM.

That's fucking brilliant and hilarious.

Nope. You are in the minority here.

Which of the three?

why does the greasy greek keep being posted here?
nobody even likes him except for maybe the fags over at britpol

Is Lynn Rothschild wealthier than me?

Shouldn't you be hiding from BLM, pussy?

I don't know. Maybe because it's the source of the information, you fucking retard.

No crackas allowed in the White House.

its not about milo you stupid faggot.

Its about fracturing black lives matter and sending twitter into downward spiral of pointing out its soros fueled favoritism.

archive.is/L51hh

Oh and jack dorsey's twatter got recently hacked about a day ago. so he can have the benefit of the doubt to get rid of the BLM emoji if they ramp up their domestic terrorism.

Its like these soros cretins dont realize that people will notice.

Nope again. There are a good number of people here that like and appreciate Milo. Some don't but no one cares. You seem retarded.

OP I'm near SF and I'll keep my eyes open. I always have a stealth camera with me so if I see them I can hopefully get proof. Deray should be busy cultivating his martyr persona elsewhere but they might meet one Monday for a relaxing romantic getaway. Frankly I rarely leave home and don't want to be anywhere near SF or Oakland during the Summer of Commies but ya never know. Bay Area faggots keep your eyes open and your iphone handy.

This would explain Twitter's pandering to the BLM movement.

Apparently not, based on responses.

>>>/reddit/

No mate the vast majority despise him, don't confuse him as a source of information with him being liked.

You're a Brietbart employee, aren't you? Stop shilling your gay Kike here.

I seriously doubt that.

strawpoll.me/10714427

Yes, I think so. Check out this exchannge between deray and some nigs. They're pretty upset he's gay. twitter.com/deray/status/573484383270756353

it would also explain the sheer amount of (((1))) posters screaming bloody murder and not reading through the whole thread.

Most social media ignores BLM but only twatter gave them an emoji.

So there is more to this, something really stinks.

bringing up milo wont help, we need to disseminate what he said and confuse nogs to the point where they start infighting.

Nope. Try lurking more before you post next time.

I consider him a necessary evil.

There is literally nobody else of his scale of popularity willing to yell "fuck Islam" in the middle of a press conference. He's second only to Trump in terms of single-person pushing of the Overton Window.

i have the archive for those tweets.
archive.is/73n29

read the archive and what the user i quoted linked. deray is acting like a closet homo.

Milo: we all hate him but somehow he manages to work himself into relevant news the way he works himself into young black boys' anuses

Being anti-Islam isn't a big deal in the US.

Do you think the NeoCohen at FOX are "necessary evils" too? What about Pam Geller?

Being anti-all-Islam as opposed to anti-"muh extremism" is practically unheard of in media. It's always "well it's just a few bad ones" and "can't just the whole group due to a few rotten apples!"

Milo's press conference at Pulse a month or so ago was explicitly #YesAllIslam in message.

In case you missed it:

archive.is/2Le0M

First reply sage shill

Like fucking clockwork

Seeing him as someone who is temporarily useful to us is completely different than liking him.

He isn't even in the closet. He openly admitted to being gay.

Not the user you're responding to but Geller is absolutely evil.

Oops, misread your post.

No reply is necessary.

No. There are a small and insignificant number of people here that like Milo. They are cucks. They are libshit shills from plebbit. Probably The_Donald sub which has been shown and proved to be a controlled op place to keep you shitters.

So soothe the Jewish subversionist.

You're right, let's keep focused. Is there a dump of the OurMine hacks? This is an excellent strategy user.

Fuck off with your kike polls.

Sleepy Sunday Chaim?

GIVEN THE NUMBER OF SHILLS ITT I'D SAY OP IS ON TO SOMETHING

All blacks are situationally homosexual.

Butthurt faggot.

Okay faggots i found something interesting the dallas organizer aka Wizard of Poz. has this on his site

archive.is/tGfr4

His ideology is literally based on faggotry.

so gays are running the show In the public department.

Stop sliding on Milo. It is not relevant WHO is calling it out but rather that many people will read the message.

This is the kikiest kike that ever kiked and I'm not even sure he's Jewish.

I'm fairly certain he doesn't even believe in Christ or the Bible. Marxist kikes have spent the past few generations infiltrating any organization that has authority, including the church.

pic related

It's time to go back to Reddit.

May the Winsboro Cotton Mill Church disrupt this fags' funeral.

gimmesomeofthatjewishdick.png

I thought this was confirmed some time ago. I'm sure I read about it some time ago when Deray was running for mayor and black people essentially told him to fuck off on the account of him being a faggot. It was revealed he was in bed, quite literally apparently, with Dorsey with this being part of the reason why Deray received so much help from twitter and various other tech groups during that campaign.

If he's not Jewish then I'm a martian

Wait a damn minute, TCU has a fucking degree in queer theology?????

Call Pastor Anderson, we need some hard preaching here

jews are Whites, for realz, bestest allies.

Yeah, it's mostly the newfags from 4cuck who thought GamerGate was bad because moot's hotpockets said so that are assblasted about him.

Well, if anyone would know, it would be Milo.

because sheboons are so fucking disgusting they just turn homo on the spot

They left 2 years ago.

Goobergate died when it shifted from being about being saving gaming from liberal faggots to being about "muh ethics", most of the GGers left here during early 2015

Are you fucking kidding me?

The only person in that thread that defended him

would you rather me call it goyimgate?

yes

It's almost a religion. Heretics get called out on the news, or shunned.

Jimmy Carter can hammer enough nails for Habitat to get back in the news after what he said about Israel vs. Palestine.

And no, I'm not pro-kebab. I don't want Muzzies here, and I don't want Jews running my country.

Kinda strange how that's still the case after a couple years.

Sort of a testament to what inhabiting a hugbox can do to the mind.

Dunno if I caould say how credible a confirmation from a Harlem rapper is but here gotnews.com/confirmed-azealiabanks-says-jack-dorsey-gay/

That guy has the eyes of a psycho. He fucking screams that he's hiding a deluxe Rape Bunker. How long til he gets a van visit?

chuck "the ginger avenger" johnson found out deray and the head of twitter were gay lovers months and months ago. everybody knows it.

If this is true that would make a Faggot and A race traitor. How can the chimps stand this man when he acts against the tenants? Must really love that white male oppression.

That's sounds like something akin to what a raging and cornered animal would do? What the fuck is wrong with her?

Also there's one who feels that shills are about.

this is awesome
checked btw

Deray is actually hated by many blacks for being gay as it is.

Part of why he didn't get elected mayor.

She's jewish.

I prefer GamerGay

That's freaky, they have the same gas masks as I.

Start calling BLM "faggot apologists".

Watch them go fucking nuts.

of course he's not out (which is hilarious because he couldn't look gayer than he does), remember nigs are basically the reason the CDC has a "MSM" (men who have sex with men) designation.

tldr: 75% of nigs are prison gay and will just stick it in any available hole

Talk about a glorious D&C opportunity

Compile the proof that Deray is gay and spread it around black twitter. "Real niggers" won't go for that shit.

Absolutely.
1. it doesn't originate in r/GamerGhazi (or a similar libshithole)
2. it's actually relevant, as GG turned from a Holla Forumsitical push about exposing various leftists and collusion into a thing for normalfag good goyim gamers (and then into what it fought)
GamerGoy

Indeed, do what all the shills do and go for the most violent radical statements you can whilst infighting wheather or not A gay nigger is a liability to the cause.
With his white man crush he most certainty a liability, it's a nice angle to push.

Yep, he has expressed his dislike of white people on twitter, at least when I followed him during Ferguson. You can accuse him of having a slave/master/plantation fetish, which is probably true anyways.

It's so deliciously compromising. Gay and a Race Traitor, hypnotically hipocritical.
LETS SPREAD IT!

WTF we should be focusing on the martial law wanted to be enacted. It sounds silly, but Obama has been acting strange all year. I think the original plan was to have it Clinton vs Bush, but Trump has fucked up his plans.

I don't think you understand how this works. It's called Charecter Assassination, it's how you take the air out of the sails of lefties, especially extreme race bait lefties. They can't compromise for a fucking second, and fags are no longer "protected". it's easy pickings.

Why are niggers so gay?

If world Jewry doesn't do something positive for European peoples of the world for once, the world should nuke Israel into oblivion.

Who are these people and why should I care?

Yeah, funnily enough, the WE WUZ crowd is not as popular as you'd might think. They are viewed by a sizable chunk of the BLM crowd in the same way many of us here see the KKK: agents

The memes are real. My god.

NIGGAS IS GAY
I
G
G
A
S

I
S

G
A
Y

It's funny how WE WUZ is a good litmus meme. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who would get pissed at it deserves mockery. Good people will laugh at it.

Deray is the leader of Bix Lives Matter.
Jack is the CEO of Twitter

No all of us hate him after his faggy little Alt-Right article, but some of us are Machiavellian enough to still use him the few times he's useful.

Like we know all the fucking latest development from faggotycity?

chillax bruv

Reminder that the people who bitch about Milo because he's gay or a jew are the most genuinely useless and disruptive people on Holla Forums, they're worse than shills (if they aren't shills).

Why would you care at all what the guy's like personally? He's given you the formula for invincibility against social justice pieces of shit and is one of the few high-profile political voices that is not far-left. Through his college tour and his journalism he's doing the best job of educating people on how to fight leftist suppression and their overton window, a fight they have been winning for a while (which is how we ended up here).

Meanwhile, social justice has its greasy, nigger tendrils in every educational sector as far down as kindergarten, where they're teaching your toddlers about how they're racist and need to grow up with white guilt in order to be a "decent person." Western culture has very little counter to this right now, we need every bit of alternate-viewpoint that we can broadcast to this indoctrinated generation; anything that makes them consider that maybe "being a good person" doesn't depend on values that you learned from Bill Nye the science guy.

Go choke on a nigger dick, Milo

I remember that guy from counterstrike

back to infowars.com/prison-planet-forum/

>>>/reddit/

Please fuck off back to r/Donald

Fat Joe is rainbow pilled

Go fuck yourself Breitbart.

Go away

wow, Holla Forums had fallen this low to actually gossiping about faggots with a fake pro right jew faggot.
might as well openly looking for buttfuck buddy here.

Milo's name is the ultimate killing word, it triggers both leftists and stormcucks alike.

Stay mad, stormcuck

You're both Jews.

Why don't you go back to Breitbart?

that jew fag twitter handle, what's the meaning of those inconsistent japs characters?
is it hime?

and sage.

wew

true

nigger pls. You control nothing, not even your bowels after all the ass-ramming you give each other in your top secret man caves. Phallanx off alt-right-alphabets.

Buttmad stormcuck detected

If you don't appreciate Milo after all his triggerings and subversive activities for the alt-right, you are a traitor to the United States.

This.

Putting everyone into special little identitarian boxes and judging the merits of someone's argument based on WHAT they are is pants on head retarded.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/gaschamber/

Have to say it twice because you're bot a Jew and a faggot, Milo

Projecting?

lurk moar, newfag, or >>>/reddit/

Chuck Johnson has been saying this for months.

When all is said and done, these fags will turn on you in a heartbeat. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.

Whose 'deray'? Sounds like a nigger. So the Twitter guy is a faggot and sucking nigger dick like Milo? If so… am really not surprised.

Yeah I could check but I want to bump. Those ISIL faggots made threats to Twitter and never did shit. Here's a good excuse for them now.

No, the most useless people are faggots like you, you projecting retard.

Being a poop dick and swallow semen are now, 'personality' traits??? Come on you dumb, Jewish motherfucker, you can do better than that.

We're going to PURGE the sjw types. You want to shitpost, hence worthless. The rest of us… hahahah we have something else in mind.

Why is this thread going up in the catalog when it hasn't been bumped in like 2 days?

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck off.

>>>/oven/

twitter = pozz

Contain your edge there Jimmy.

You'll need to save that energy for fifth-period gym.

I read that in a danish accent and man I chuckled

THIS

Blacks hate gays because they know that blacks "on the down low" spread AIDS to black women and that AIDS was clearly invented by the white man and spread by gay house niggers to destroy the black community.

black community is my favorite oxymoron kek