Why do you hate us so much pol?

Why do you hate us so much pol?

Everywhere I go people seem to be disgusted by trans men and women. Then I come here and you outright hate us and want to kill us. Why do you hate us so much?

We're not weird or strange. My doctor says I'm just a pretty little princess inside that was born in the wrong body. Can't you see I'm just an average pretty person trying to get by?

Why all the hate?

Because you're almost as ugly as niggers.

Fuck of back to 4chan

Hi cancer thread. Bye cancer thread.

Go and make a shitposting thread on 4chan instead, i don't need your cancer here.

you are disgusting

I'M NOT UGLY I AM A PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS!!!

MONSTER

You're even more disgusting

In all fairness, most ppl would hate a real woymn with a face like that.

nice bump mongoloid

i don't care much for rachposter
but you can truly go

DROWN IN SEMEN

What's wrong with my face?

back to 4chan

You are sewer-faced cow who must hang.

nice bump faggola

i hope you die of HIV you disgusting faggot.

So you want to kill me? Why are you so hateful?

Back to 4chan

Because I'm bored and you're retarded.

your mean

Go back to 4chan

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Trannyfaggots not welcome. Commit suicide.

no timestamp why this thread got this made replies?

If you can't make children you aren't a woman, you are a waste of precious semen.

Learn english.
Learn how to spot shitposting threads.

Read this in full.

Shit thread but I'll give a serious answer. The media made me loathe them. In fact it was the media saturation and SJW bullshit that made me radically exhaust any actual tolerance I ever had.

Because normal people are being forced by the Jewish government to support people who are mentally ill in furthering their mental illness.

Now go away and take your medication.

Because you are mentally ill (fact, look up the studies), because you are anti-natural, abnormal, sick to think you should change "genders" or that sex is changeable and stupid to think it's a social construct.
Also too afraid to face your psych problems and thinking one surgery is gonna fix it all (even though suicides rate are MUCH MUCH MUCH higher amongst trans who already had surgery).
Sage.

Nice bump mongol

You add nothing to society and neither do fags.

The problems started when society started celebrating mental illness and Mediocrity. Making it accessible for retards and bored faggots to shill their even more crazed forms degeneracy to kids, which in turn traumatizes them and turns them into shitty human beings.

Also this.
I used to not have anything at all against niggers or gays or trannies (or women) - not my business.
Now I fucking hate gays and niggers.

Holla Forums never hated tran people and faggots. Just look at how popular Milo ist hier.

Fuck of and go back to your Common Spic shows.

Slide thread. That's not even a tranny. It's CultOfVivian from GamerGate.

a perfectly good thread had to die for this.
RIP.

In general, I don't hate trannies as much as I pity them. It's a two-part thing.

A: You're deluding yourself. As much as you try, you will never be an actual woman. This wouldn't be that big of a problem except that…

B: You're deluding others into being like you, by pushing that you're actually a woman and that everyone else is just "ignorant".

Because you're degenerate and degeneracy destroy societies. You, your kind, and those who support and enable your degeneracy deserve nothing short of purging.

So very 20th Century! Come on, it's 2016 and the latest trends are necrophilia, paedophilia and cannibalism! Get with it, O.P.!

I find the repulsion towards "transsexuality" entirely justified. Where else in nature do we see transsexuality but in man? I have never seen, nor have I ever heard of a male bird performing the mating dances of its female equivalent. Even in man, the transsexual is not a phenomenon that is constant and always present - the transsexual was nowhere to be seen in civilizations which were at the top of the world, not at least until they allowed liberal values to slowly creep into their heads, much like what happened with Rome. The second the Romans began to betray tradition, the principles which have always kept societies strong and stable, and dabbled in the 4th century equivalent of feminism, we hear the mention of feminized men, men who can't be called on to defend their homes when foreigners bang on the gates, men who won't pass on their genes, men who have been made to fear that which is virile and honourable, made to fear themselves - and yes, they are men, for how can one claim to be the other gender with no point of reference?

How can one who has never eaten an apple claim to know for themselves what it tastes like? How can one who has never read a particular novel be trusted to give an accurate recollection? "I am a woman", the feminized man says, simultaneously arguing that XX chromosomes do not make a woman, but then in that case. what exactly is a woman? How can they know they are a woman in their hearts if "woman" is a social construct as they claim? Furthermore, why would they want to transition towards that which is a social construct, and thus is not definite? The only explanation I can find is that the vast majority of these people simply do not want to be men, they wish to be pampered and taken care of, they want to play dress-up and stay at home as the "traditional wife", yet what does their society get out of it aside from faltering birth rates? Unlike the woman, this feminized man cannot hope to contribute any genetic stock to the next generation. "Transsexual" itself is a non-word, as one will never be able to perform the most basic functions of the opposite sex, procreation being one of the most important.

But I do not hate them; rather, I'd direct my disdain at the forces which have been working to make them that way since birth, the same forces who split their families, take away their father figues, subvert them, and destroy their would-be identities. Many of these feminized males were once our countrymen, our friends, our brothers, our kin. By God, the Jews will pay.

Pick one.

You're sick.
"You need help. Instead of cutting off your dick or sewing your cunt shut, why don't you try, I don't know, taking some of the appropriate hormonal augmentation as per what you ARE, as opposed to what you FEEL LIKE as a direct result of your PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER."

Why is that trans people are so keen on altering their bodies instead of altering their minds?
Is it that you're afraid you won't be 'you' anymore once the problem is fixed, once your sickness is cured?
You don't have to be afraid.

Your whole argument falls apart from there - its not about changing your bodies to suit your mind, you should try changing your mind to suit your body.

We have technology.
You don't have to be sick anymore user.
We can help you, without any surgery at all.

You are sick.
You FEEL like something that you are NOT, and will NEVER be, BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK.
Instead of STAYING SICK and surgically/hormonally altering yourself to FEED INTO YOUR SICKNESS, you should get WELL, by taking hormonal augmentation that will OVERCOME YOUR SICKNESS and let you FEEL like what you ARE.

Face it OP…
You're just upset that people don't support you mutilating yourself for the sake of your psychological disorder, and instead urge you to take medication that will FIX THE PROBLEM.
(Its because you don't want to admit you have a problem. Like a fucking addict.)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

lol, the tranny is getting his fucking ass kicked by the people they love the most, niggers.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Because you're mentally deranged scum. Get gassed.

>>>/gamergatehq/

Everyone in this thread posting without sage in the email field should be banned.
STOP BUMPING OBVIOUS SPAM

There's a reason the ethicscucks and fags on sissyfag Cole Lamberson's GGHQ liked

no. Id like for you to receive the help you need so that you can find what ever it is your spirit is lack that makes you act out the way that you do.

Thats the irony here. Aside from the edge masters most of us do not want to kill everyone. See there is a difference.. Want and need.. Fix yourself. Become the person you were born to be. And there will be no reason for you to be dealt with.

STOP BUMPING OBVIOUS SPAM THREADS

It's not what you've done, it's what others have done. People are taking a hard stance in order to prevent the same thing that has happened to the left.

It's cool that you want to be recognized as a man or woman and that you're willing to pay for your own treatment, but there's plenty of others who don't do that.

There's a lot who force unwilling relatives or citizens to pay for treatment, and there's a lot who make up fake genders and pronouns. It's gotten so out of hand that people can get sued up to six figures now for not recognizing those fake pronouns.

No one is serious about killing you. We're just jaded people with worn out patience, so we just resort to shitposting to release anger.

Applied Memetics is getting lazy

You make long term, no, irreversible decisions based on nothing but feelings

You get incredibly loud about these decisions, constantly forcing them down peoples throats for "acceptance"

You get offended when people tell you it is a bad idea

You call them sexist, trans-phobic, misogynist, shaming the weak of mind and will into your mindset

You recruit into literal mental illness

Then you kill yourselves.

You are a cult of death. People who tell you what you are doing is wrong are trying to help you. They care about you. They want to help you by telling you the things people are too afraid to that could turn your life functional again and you scream made-up words in an attempt to guilt trip them into being okay with you sentencing yourselves to slow suicides, which they will then also have to bear the emotional burden of. You slam them on social media, enciting your cult to do the same and pressuring companies and people to abandon the people in question causing good people to lose jobs and friends for holding a different viewpoint, and a better one at that. A viewpoint they were sharing to try to help you.

You are foolish and selfish. Fuck you.

I wouldn't say "hate", so much as "pity and take caution around", in the same sense as dealing with asylum patients.

Trannies are ultimately just another unfortunate product of Jewish lies and deceit, a sad fate they didn't choose with full knowledge of the consequences. Jews peddle the "muh 6 million genders" bullshit, demonize masculinity to the point that men want to become women to no longer suffer, and then offer to sell hormones and irreversible surgery for a special price to good goyim.

They're fed fairy tales about men and women being equal, gender being a lie and transition being great, then line up to get their cocks cut off willingly by Dr. Goldstein, only to realize a few years later at most that they made a massive mistake and kill themselves in shame/depression. Self-sterilization and self-termination encouraged as good and progressive, the kind of foul thing kikes claimed Nazis would do to them, really puts into perspective how they invented such lies about the Third Reich so easily.

Of course, there's female trannies too, but it usually follows the same route: Indoctrination, mutilation, and an early, pointless death.

I don't hate trannies, I pity them for the delusional, indoctrinated abominations they are. They're a prime reason why Jews need to be dealt with, for as long as kikes can push their filth onto the naive and impressionable, more of these unfortunate flesh golems will be built from whites who could've been great without such poison clouding their minds.

I'm sure this whole thread is just bait from an user/shill shitposting to relieve boredom, since actual trannies are far too afraid of this kind of place to visit themselves at risk of being triggered to death or whatever, but hey.

Why did any of you retards takes this obvious bait of a thread. Ya'll fuckers are stupid as hell sometimes.

Summertime, when the livin's easy

I missed you elvis poster

see

bump :)

trap here, this is pretty true tbh ;_;

yes. i wish we got the technology to make me a real girl.

no, we're a result of a feminist society that celebrates women and makes being a man shameful.

Such wasted digits, you should be ashamed.

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

why the fug didn't I sage

Because you're mentally ill parasites who are weaponized by kikes to push a ton of socially destructive measures who contribute to white genocide. Instead of helping you by giving you the hormones of the sex you were born in, Jewish doctors buy into your delusions and fold to your special snowflake demands. Add to it the death cult that follows LGBT lifestyle and you have pretty much the whole picture. Now do like most trannies before you did and hang yourself you fucking subhuman piece of shit.

but i don't want to be that sex. i'd be a failure of a man.

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

SLIDE THREAD

NOT POLITICS

WEAK BAIT

>>>/gaschamber/

DROWN IN NIGGER SEMEN
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+HIDE+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+HIDE+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+HIDE+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+HIDE+SAGE!

I hate because you're a death cult that recruits children and destroys their ability to live as nature intended.

That's the great thing about hormones and drugs, they can change that perception. Giving you testosterone would change your fucking neurochemistry from that of an extreme faggot to that of a more regular faggot. Giving you estrogen only makes the psychosis worse.

Another thing i forgot about what evil your kind does is when they are in contact with children, we don't need your faggotry warping their mind into doubting their sexuality or gender. Leave them the fuck alone.

A lot of trannies are autistic. LOL just go on tumblr.

but the problem isn't my perception. i literally don't know how to be a man. i never learned. that knowledge can't come from hormones or drugs.

i don't want to be gay.

What is thsi /trans/? Nobody gives a shit go suck a litteral dick you shill.

then what you are is a hopeless man. "woman" is not an alternative that is actually available to you. You will never be anyone's little sister, never anyone's daughter, never anyone's mother.

If we had gene therapy and if people really could change their sexes, then fine, go ahead. It's still degenerate but at least you're not putting a gun in your mouth and calling it candy, which is what trans people doing today when they pretend that hormones and genital mutilation do anything but deepen the wound that will ultimately kill them.

No matter what you'll always be a faggot, whether you're gay or not. Of course with the hormones a cognitive-behavioral therapy (if only it wasn't filled with fucking jews) would be needed.

id rape you then shoot you, and sink your corpse to the bottom of the nearest body of water

We'll stop hating you if you kill Zucker-cuck. We'll even make you queen of Holla Forums

you think i don't know that?! i just wish it was ;_;

that's what i'm praying for.

yeah, i wish i had someone to teach me how to be a man. but im probably too far gone and would just fall in love with his manliness instead.

GAS YOURSELF YOU ABOMINATION=

1. read John Ringo

2. read Adolf Hitler

3. behave as a brother, son, father, husband, ought. behave as a male cousin to the women of your kind. behave as a hostile border guard to the women of other kind. behave as a holohaux guard to the women of jewkind,

See? it's not so hard. Just do it. If you're finding yourself not doing it, then do some pushups. then try donig it again.

when i read stuff about alpha guys i do find it inspiring. but it makes me want alpha bfs too.

i did 30 pushups yesterday, and i still want to be a girl.

woah, you're not a normal tranny then. you''re just a fag. go to a gaybar then.

God it is so obvious

You will never be a girl.

You are sick.

We can make you well.

But you have to want to be well.

You have to recognize that you are sick to want to be well.

Until you want to be well, you will remain sick, become more sickly by the day.

Get fixed.
Live life.
Have children.
Be happy.

Or else stay a sickly freak, and face the void.
No one can, will, nor should, save you.

You must save yourself, you sickly fucking freak.
Get it together.

Fuck no, that aberration would just fuck up its children.

huh, why not?

where can i find a gay guy who acts like an alpha straight guy and will treat his bf like a traditional girl?

i do know i'm sick but even so i don't think i can stop wanting to be a girl.

Frogs, fish,plants just to name a few

DIE IN A FIRE

underrated post

Just saying

Fellate a loaded firearm.

Becouse you're mentally ill.

If you want to pay people to lie to you, why not just get a wife?

tbh, those legs look more like fat than muscle

How do its shoulders look masculine though?

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT THREAD NIGGER

And you, kill yourself.

wow! i love you user!

It seems like Holla Forums has based their whole view of transgenderism on a few circus freaks paraded around the MSM. This seems to be the one hot button topic where logic and statistics are totally optional. What evidence do you have that transgenderism is wholly caused by mental illness? Why can't certain individuals possess traits of the opposite sex?

All I did was ask a question…

trap here, i just want to be a girl because i'm a failure of a guy. hope that clear things up.

your chart would be better if it was things like "liking girls/guys", "wanting to be a homemaker/breadwinner", sub/dom, proactive/reactive, wanting to be pretty/strong, and the other social aspects of men and women.

Mental illness should be cured, not celebrated. A large group of people actively divorced from reality and attempting to force others to view it that way should be met with hostility.

akin to BIID. Your problem with reality is not ours to bear nor entertain.

And you're a niggerfaggot tranny so you don't deserve to live.

Show us your butt

Jesus fuck, what are the hotpockets doing?

This is absurdly easy.
If a man has feminine traits, he is a man no matter what.
If a woman has masculine traits, she is a woman no matter what.
The idea that a man should be like a woman because of their traits is nonsense. That man should be a man in spite of their traits as they are a man.

Why can't a man assume the social role of the opposite sex? Explain.

Absolutely fucking nothing, though I'm sure if thinktank user showed up with a thread or a space elevator thread got made, imkampfy would suddenly appear to autosage it.

i love you too.

but i'm not cis ;_;

if i was a wife i'd be redpilled and good and wouldn't lie to my husband and would accept him being in charge and be grateful to him.

A man is not the opposite sex.

Also, this erroneous train of thought basically created feminism. I am not joking, if bulldykes from 50 years ago had just been forced to take the role of men, feminism would probably not exist. Instead they spearheaded the feminist movement, projecting all their testosterone fueled frustrations onto the rest of women. Whoops.

ha gay

That is not an argument. You missed the point.

cheeks or GTFO

sex isn't social its biological
men can't have but babies silly

Then are you suggesting people should behave contrary to what they are?

this. and weak men like me should have been allowed to become the feminine companions of real men.

please user. i'd be a camwhore if i was a real girl but i'm not ;_;

You might have well of posted a used piece of toilet paper.

No but they can still raise them and be house bitches if they want to. Just like women can have a career. The only essential sex role is the act of being pregnant.

You are an extremely rigid thinker.

It is an argument you fucking nigger. A man is not the opposite sex therefore a man cannot play the social role of the opposite sex any more than he can the biological role.

I'll take that a compliment, now if you'd answer the question.
Are you suggesting that people behave contrary to what they are?

No, weak men like you should be house bitches for masculine women. Legions of desperate virgins have inflated your value and fooled you into believing you deserve real men.

You still haven't answered: Why can't a man assume the social role of a women? Is there some sort of physical barrier preventing this?

Because you're freaks and Holla Forums is not your personal blog.

Report OP.

kek

a male "house bitch" is a terrible at raising kids unless you want you sons to be effeminate faggots
and women are bad at leading the tribe because hormones so enjoy failure and getting slaughtered by barbarians at the gate

What you're asking is the same as "but why can't a square peg fit in a round hole". Also you're namefagging and bumping a shitty spam thread.

Calling something a non-argument is a non-argument

sage

bullshit. apart from my sex, i'm a way better woman than the cis girls men have to put up with.

i'm one of the best women and i'd be a good wife for a great man.

With such a defeatist attitude you will not get anywhere AlphaBlaster.

If you have feminine traits you are a hermaphrodite, a freak who cannot breed, therefore useless.

sage

News flash: Humanity doesn't live in caves anymore. We are beyond that stage of evolution. Not to suggest that behaviorally normal women are capable of leadership. But leaders these days don't need to tear apart bears with their bear hands.

No, that is just an oversimplified metaphor. So again, what about having a penis that excludes men from taking care of children, cooking, crocheting, what have you? Also, this happens to be a spam thread about a relevant, hot button issue which deserves discussion.

You aren't a suitable mate for a cismale because you can't give him offspring.

Trannies are never relevant.
They're mentally ill and should be treated or executed, nothing in between.

The "oversimplified metaphor" is actually an apt description of reality.

Kill yourself.

You continue to evade my questions with knee-jerk reactions. Why not just let a few statistical outliers pair up and assume the roles of the opposite sex?

It's a a complex problem, and the fault is not with you individualy or what you do with your butthole/penis.

The problem is on a political level, you see, the LGBT movemente gets TONS of cash for subsiding things that directly undermine the people paying it (ie: heterosexualsw who will have kids).

'But hey, iam gay/trans/etc and i pay taxes too!"

Yes, but the taxes paid by the, should, idealy, be at least somewhat directed towards their interests.

Can you really blame them for being angry, at people who waste their tax money buying condoms for public displays of an ideology who mocks and belittles them? How would you feel if you had to pay 25$ a month to have religious fanatics to go down the street every saturday telling you you will go to hell? Can you see where the anger and frustration comes from? Next step:

The money being directred towards LGBT causes is used without foresight. A great economic crisis looms on the horizon, and people, heterosexuals who have kids, are worried, because they hve a duty to feed their children, who would be the future taxpayers who will try to fill the gap left behind by the homosexual population, this generation is leaving a tax black hole wich NEEDS to be filled if we are to avoid having bread lines in the coming years.

You see, once we die, our debts dont "die" with us, they are left to our children, and since you wont have children, your debt is gonna be on the backs of their children, do you understand the grotesque injustice this is?

In this point of view, they are slaving awy under insults and harassment, while selling their childrens future so that we can have more pride parades.

That said, nobody here hates you because you like to dress up like a girl, despite what fanaticl stormfronters want you to believe, Holla Forums, and the anti-commie side in general, has a lot of homosexuals and transexuals.

All this "its not how you are meant to act!" discussion you and the other user are having is completely irrelevant, its like arguing if wheter jesus had more hair on his chest or on his back.(guaranteed replies :^)

It has a lot more to do with the quantity, than the content. The problem with homosexuality and femininity in males today is that there is TOO DAMM MUCH of it, and its fucking everywhere.

You want a boyfrined who will put you in a dress and fuck you on the weekend after you clean the house and make dinner, and trhats fine, everyone deserves their little happines in life, BUT, whatever dreams people have, should never under any circumstance be forced to be paid by those in complete opposite to it, thats just putting salt on the wound, and thats what the left does.

This behavior, this "need" to flaunt an ideology to the people who are forced to pay for it, is not constructive.

Many a Holla Forums reading this thread right now would love nothing more than to take you to a cabin in the woods and live there until you both die of old age.

Ignorant people exist on both ends of the political spectrum, even if it is less prevalent on our side, irrational hatred exist here too, if user where to take time to exlain honestly why they are upset with homos, and what they are doing wrong (on a political/economical sense), things would be much more simple to solve.

The problem is not with you, or your sexuality, it is with the catastrophic impact it has on society, because of how it was handled by the current establishment.

Homos and such have, do, and will ALWAYS exist, no matter how many stormfags get triggered by it.

So i will put forward an exercise for you:

Lets suppose nazis take over the world, and you as a gay Holla Forumsack is given the office of homosexual community representative. What would be your policy, your suggestion towards, as reasonably possible, egualizing your mindset and your existencial necessities with the objective and statistical needs of society?

This is a legit question, i have pondered quite a while on these questions myself,

In my opinio, anons who think facism is just a tool to "get back at dem commies!" is a complete moron, our ideology is geared towards making the world a little more bearable for everyone, in their respective countries, according to race, nationality and culture.

Why not just let schizophrenics believe they're the reincarnation of Vlad the Impaler and start killing people?

Reported.

wtf how is that defeatist? i just asked where i could find the guy of my dreams. defeatism would be saying i don't have a chance of finding him.

no, i'm better than a cisgirl and that makes me a better mate, even though i can't bare his children yet. he can use a surrogate or adopt or not have children or have another gf.

lick my precum'd panties.

You have no argument from me regarding any of these points. I think LGBT is a very complicated and multivariable subject. They have a lot of misguided, degenerate behaviors but also some valid points of contention. Personally, I do not agree with the way libtards have addressed LGBT and transgenderism in particular. I focused on a very small aspect regarding gender variance in my argument because I can't possibly address the entirety of the LGBT movement. Also, I'm an FtM, not a crossdressing femboy. If I was that, I would be attentionwhoring as opposed to making an argument. I just want to 'wife' a femboy, raise some kids, and live a non-degenerate lifestyle if you would believe it. So you could say my entire argument is justifying my own personal lifestyle. Nonetheless, I hope I have raised some interesting points and changed peoples perception about transgenderism.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/nigger/

All trannies, fags, dykes, niggers, spics, gooks, and kikes need to be removed.

Why all the bait?

I don't hate you user, I pity you.

Somewhere along the lines you got fucked up either genetically or psychologically, not your fault, more likely your parents fault.

But you do irritate me trying to pretend you're not mentally ill, trying to normalize your illness ultimately stopping other people getting help also.

You're ill, like a diabetic person you need medical intervention, like an obese person you need to acknowledge you have a problem.

Trying to normalize your illness is making other people ill also, that is selfish and egoistical.

post email. i need to talk to other right-wing trans people.

wew. guess i'm still a guy then.

I don't really hate trannies per se. But they're deluded, mentally ill, and likely need to be destroyed

Pick one you mentally ill faggot. Kill yourself.

i'm more right-wing than you tbh. you're a cuckservative compared to me.

If you were you wouldn't be such a failed abortion of a male you considered cutting your dick off and LARPing as an ugly unlikable "female".
>>>/somethingawful/

Report and move on. This is obviously bait/sliding rather than a real tranny, there's no point even shitposting.

I don't hate you. I even feel sorry for you.

But what I hate is the push to not acknowledge trans people as mentally ill.

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL

This isn't a "lifestyle". It's a sickness like schizophrenia or bulimia and should be treated as such.

Stop acting like de-transitioning and high suicide rates aren't a thing. Most of these people lead sick and horrible lives. No amount of public acceptance will ever relieve you of your misery.