The new black panther party

The New Black Panther Party is a virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/new-black-panther-party

archive.is/YR4x3

Black Panther Leader Urges Blacks To Kill All White Men and Their Families
July 3, 2015

The former leader of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Shabazz, told a crowd in Charleston that it was time to “finish the mission” of killing “slave masters” and their families.

anongalactic.com/black-panther-leader-urges-blacks-to-kill-all-white-men-and-their-families/

web.archive.org/web/20160710170244/https://anongalactic.com/black-panther-leader-urges-blacks-to-kill-all-white-men-and-their-families/

(Archive.is returned error)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can we get main stream news to cover this shit?

not that bad

New Black Panthers are actually pretty based. They are just a black version of Nazis. They are our enemy, but they are a respectable enemy.

a nigger is still a fucking nigger, it doesn't matter if they hate kikes

If only..

Focusing on the anti-semitic part is the only way, probably.

I can respect new black panthers for being direct. A lot of other blacks have learned to use Jewish manipulation tricks in a cowardly way. New black panthers just come right out and say they want a race war and to kill all white people.

It's clear BLM was made by Jews to counter this type of nationalistic black movements that would reveal the true nature of the Jews.

Gee, I wonder who is behind that post.

So how do we turn this to our advantage by deflecting their anger toward kikes, not whites?

True enough the Jews want blacks to be uppity, but the don't want any genuine revolutionary potential, they want them to be satiated by gibs

W E W A Z
E

W
A
Z

I made a few posts about the NBPP in another thread:

nice

The Southern Poverty Law Center seems pretty biased..

The Black Panthers used to open carry in california for protection until Jewish initiatives pushed for gun bans.

Why do the panthers hate the jews so much?

I hate this narrative that "White people" were responsible for slavery. Jews owned the slave ships and did the actual slaving. The only people who actually had slaves were wealthy aristocrats (many of whom were also Jewish); nobody else could afford the high prices slaves commanded.

But no, it's racism to say blacks are responsible for most of the crime in the US, and perfectly acceptable to place blanket blame on all Whites for slavery from 150 years ago.

The old Black Panthers agreed with us that Blacks and Whites shouldn't live together, because we agree on nothing and the conflict is counterproductive. The New Black Panthers just want niggers to go out and kill some cracker-ass- crackers.

Every tribe on this earth has practiced slavery it goes hand in hand with war.

This isn't true. Old black panthers are Marxists and believe in "anti-racism."

No apologies, faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Nice ID.

Also this: although they probably won't address any of it because the group is black. (((They))) love to talk about antisemitic people as long as they're not brown. Apparently they're all freaked out that people want to kill Jews, yet push for the Muslim flood of Europe, and then chastise whites if one says something antisemitic, despite most whites looking at Jews as just any other white person like an ethnic German or ethnic Irishman (inb4 Irish aren't white xDDDD).

What a strange balancing game they play.

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

That's a lot of repeating digits.

Hilarious turn of events, I think we all expected this to happen someday

If they'd change "white men" to "jews" they would be really close to the truth

I dont think so. Doesn't panters wanted apartheid and black state? Just give them one state, maybe commiefornia and deport all dindu there.

I THINK SO

The Zionists don't care if they are anti-Semitic, just so long as they are violent.
They should just change their name to The New Black Useful Idiots Party since that's pretty much all they are.

We all hate niggers so much, yet we owe them a huge thanks. Niggers are going to usher in a new wave of Nationalism and push white people back to having pride in their race. Funny, it's the exact opposite of what they really want, but they're too stupid to know any better. They even picked the absolute worst time possible to act this way. A time when things are in full swing to the Right. Geniuses!

niggers cant tell the difference, they see jews as white

Fuck that. It's bad enough dealing with liberals. We don't need niggers to. Send them to Florida. It's a shit-hole that matches their home climate anyways.

That's a massive problem in South America as well.

This tbh.
The niggers are doing our work for us.

The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my enemy, nothing more.

Chris Rock and Tyler the Creator are secretly supporters of the Black Panthers. These rich idiots are going to give this terrorist group more money than they need.

I hope Holla Forums isn't crazy enough to actually support the Black Panthers over something like that.

That is pretty brilliant. Same goes for Muslims too. Because of their violent fuckery, they're helping us to get rid of europe's most liberal globalist shitholes. We could just pose as SJWs and ask for more of them to be spread out and take out the globalist and liberal shills for us, then when the time is right and the pussies are out of the way, we can stamp them out without opposition and bring out a new sweet age devoid of globalism, modern liberal shit, politically biased media and no more political correctness.

I'd like to a source for that? Everything we see literally every day points to the exact opposite.

*see

I have better idea: BACK TO AFRICA?

I can't wait to see these niggers get mowed down by the Biker Trump supporters at the RNC convention

niggers = animals

How about back to the Earth?

Jews are the only ones capitalized.