vocaroo.com/i/s0bmcl2OJVjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>on >>>/bee/

…hang him?

What do you do?

>on >>>/bee/

>on >>>/bee/

what do you do?

i go to your house and shoot you in the head with a .410 bore single shot shotgun.

what do you do?

what do you do?

what's the point of telling you what i do when you act like i don't do it.

are you physically fit enough to take down a black man?

because if you are, I'll write it out so it happens.

or if you describe a way to take him down that doesn't involve strength.

touche, dungeon master, but when did the power go out?

i blackmail jim into giving me your ip.

(my power isn't actually out)

Do you have any contact details for Jim?
If so, how do you communicate with Jim?
If not, how do you attempt to get those contact details?

book a flight to ladyboy land, use my mobile to contact jim, lure him into a pedophile network, then slam him with the evidence.

I eat spinach, grow 8 inches and start beating everyone up in the power company

It doesn't work that way, faggot.

Call the power company and report a power outage, obviously. After that, probably get drunk before my beer gets hot.

Drinking warm beer sucks.

Do you drive or walk?
DRIVE:
>you go to your garage, which is dark, because no power.
>you press the button to open the garage, but nothing happens. The garage opener has no power supply.
>you manually open the garage door, and start driving to the travel agent, on the way you notice that the traffic lights are off
WALK:
>you leave the house, walking to the travel agent
>The pedestrian signals are off, which is to be expected, as there's no power

do you attempt to steal this persons phone.
(you roll evens: they notice you taking their phone. you roll odds: they don't notice you taking their phone)

How do you enter the power plant?

ill run
fucc verification

What kind of a 3rd world shithole are you from? I'm pretty sure it's standard practice for international airports to have some form of backup power (i.e. a generator or whatever)

If the backup generator didn't work, there's some serious shit going on.

So since you're going through the trouble of writing this shit out anyway, why don't you come up with a scenario that explains why the power is out?

Holla Forums has captchas now
just fucc my shit up, fam

(that's not my actual IP, for obvious reasons)

Grab some ceramic tiles and a helmet, duck tape the ceramic tiles to my body as armor and wear the helmet. It's war time

Ok, The international airport has backup power, and you are able to book, and board a flight to Thailand.

thanks for giving me an excuse

maybe you're at your office at work….

Maybe I have, but no-one has found it out yet.

what do you do?

So why can't I use my cell phone to call the power company? Is this a massive power outage, or just a localized thing? Generally, cell phones still work when there's a power outage.

AFFIX BAYONETS

do cell towers have backup power?
it seems that they do have backup for 4 hours techwalla.com/articles/do-cell-phones-work-in-power-outages
so I'll say that

what do you do next?
what type of gun do you have? is it the same type as in the webm?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0hbHco0IV3F

Charge the enemy with a nugget without any ammo while shouting, my newly acquired spinach-powers should be enough to overpower them while my size and a sudden attack in the middle of the night should leave them in shock.

I'm not clicking that shit.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EONmSmPZhj

It's vocaroo, a website for recording audio.
if you have another website that you'd prefer, I'll record it on that website

Tell them cheeki breeki and enter the power plant.

Was that you OP?

It was google translate
What do you do?
Which room do you head towards?

Charge at the stairwell and knock them out, afterwards hide their bodies and take one of their uniforms as a disguise. Head to the meeting area to gossip.

Rape, obviously.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0owkjxo9JJP
>vocaroo.com/i/s1MHyCKxMqgQ

what do you do?

BTW, instead of leaving your questions open ended, you should probably give us a list of options. You can type this shit up ahead of time so you can reply faster.

If you're doing this to practice your creative writing skills based on replies, keep doing what you're doing, I suppose.

What fuccing language was that? It sounded like drunken gibberish.

IDI NAHUI, pozhaluysta.

do you want to butt rape him, or force him to give you a blowjob?
BUTTRAPE:
>you ask him to take off his pants, he doesn't seem to understand
>you remove his gun from over his shoulder, and unbuckle his belt, as you slide his pants and underwear down, you feel his sweaty and dirty skin on yours, the warmth is turning you on
>his pants are now at his knees. you slap his butt. He clenches in fear. you put your finger to his lips to calm him, then unzip your own pants.
>he starts to accept the inevitable, and you thrust your member into him. It's tight, and you start to question your sexuality. Will a girl ever be as good as him?
>he starts to enjoy it, and you can tell, not just by his throbbing dick, but also from that look of ecstasy on his face

BLOWJOB:
>you unzip your pants and point to your dick
>he seems to understand, but babbles in a foreign language, pleading not to
>you remain adamant, and motionless, one hand on the gun that's pointed at his neck, the other pointing at your fully erect dick.
>he gets down on his knees, and sobbing, wraps his mouth around your dick. you grab his hair, and force him back and forth

AFTER BOTH:

cLAPPITY cLAPPITY

That's partly because I'm using google translate to provide the audio
and partly because

I remove the pantsu of the loli

I only speak English, so if you want to incorporate another language, could you use the right character set, or give me the translation plz?

We're not learning anything here so go to the super top secret testing room, make sure to either grab some ammo for our nugget or grab a weapon beforehand though.

Fug, I posted that in the wrong thread.

what do you do?

put pantsu on head and act retarded. hoping the cop will think you're a retard and leave you alone

Holy fucc. All that detail completely killed my interest in this thread.

I really need to go to sleep, but you have an interesting idea for a thread here. It beats the usual spam and repetitive bullshit. I wish the guy who did the family feud style threads would come back. Those were pretty fun.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0bmcl2OJVjU
What do you do?

Break inside the ayy room and ask it what it is and if it can make my waifu real.

Hey, you wanted to rape them. Don't blame me.

what do you do?

Are you willing?

Nah, 2d>3d. Ask him if this place is even a power plant, considering the amount of russkies and extra-terrestrial lifeforms.

Yes, ask her if she'll be waiting for me in the end

>although she lives several times the length of your lifespan, she always remembers you fondly, and hopes to be reunited with you in the afterlife. unless that goes against your waifu's personality, I'm sure you're more familiar with what she'd do than me

I'm leaving this thread, if anyone wants to play as DM, feel free to.

Here's the translation of the vocaroo audio

Hello, who is this

Tell my mother I love her

What is the alien like?
I don't know, I've never been to the top secret testing room

They took my clothes!