WWIII: NATO AWACS ABOUT TO BE POSTED TO SYRIA

user poster was correct and spot on (see image related).

Nato to deploy AWACS aircraft to support US-led coalition against Isil

NATO leaders have agreed to deploy sophisticated surveillance aircraft to support the US-led fight against the Islamic State group in Syria, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said.

Mr Stoltenberg said a summit of the 28 NATO leaders in Warsaw had formally approved a plan for the alliance's AWACS planes to fly over international airspace and help the US-led coalition.

"We will provide AWACS support and the plan is to have them to flying over international airspace and Turkey and that will allow us to look into airspace in Iraq and Syria," Stoltenberg told a news conference.

The planes are one of the few concrete assets that NATO has, with most of its military hardware belonging to individual member states.

AWACS are aircraft with powerful radars that allow them to monitor airspace for hundreds of kilometres (miles) around. They can also be converted into command posts to coordinate bombing raids and other air operations.

The Warsaw summit closing statement said that "NATO AWACS aircraft will be made available to support Counter-ISIL Coalition."

In May, NATO said the planes would not be directly involved in monitoring jihadists, but would instead fill in for US and allied aircraft that would be re-tasked to gather intelligence over IS hotspots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ETf39
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shale_gas_by_country#cite_note-79
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160124/1033628378/us-division-operation-syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((US led coalition)))

Do they really think they fool anyone with two brain cells to rub together?
This whole thing is going to be used for nothing but protect their pet Mossad agents from Russia pulverizing them into sand

Well, look like this is it. The real shit is about to begin.

Where's the fucking link? Where's the archive?

NATO and Burgers need to be Crushed before they destroy the world

Here user, BBC source: archive.is/ETf39

Nice tinfoil stormfag.

(checked)
My dubs don't lie.

It has nothing to do with that.

You have to break away from constant binary politics of goodies and badies. Russia has it's goals, israel has it's goals and everyone else does.

Just like I have my goals in my Nation (England) and I have further goals with my Race (globally).

You were late JIDF

you brits better elect nuttall or whoever is running UKIP now, you still got some major uncucking to do after brexit

You're really not fitting in

I forgot which thread OP image was from but it was a sticky so I'm sure it was archived

Thanks much

How do you think Russia will respond to this?

I give it less than 10 days before a base with half the units gets (((captured by complete surprise))).

(Checked)

Does anyone remember these threads?

Not really, but I do remember that Syrian guy who was posting information about the ongoing conflict. Unless we're talking about the same guy here.

He got blowned up :(

Shit really? Damn, sorry to hear that.

Ugliest woman in the world

I suspect the author of the image I posted in OP is British.

No - I remember that user's threads. I have all the screenshots. These threads were post those threads and investigating them.

We should update the map and find out what happened to that user.

Implying Syria isn't fighting it with Russia. Don't allow this slimey kike meme to fester.

We all do tbh. It will have to be more than just relying on random politicians in order to change this.

At least when Trump wins action can be taken overtly and subvertly across America. I will ready to do work here or in the U.S.

Good luck Assad

bump

That's a really good map user

Dubchecked

Thanks - It's better if you match it up with

aw for fuck sake

The ZOG will start a war to evade elections in the US.
(((They))) are terrified.

Guess we should support Israel then :^)

Get cancer and die.

Hello shill

When China is done deploying their 10k groundtroops in Syria shit will escalate.

Am I the only one who thinks the kikes are going to completely give up Syria and instead try to stir shit up in the Baltics?

lmao does China even have the force projection capabilities for that?

Naw man. Cool map, but the Russians really need to get it through their heads that basically the entire former Soviet bloc hates them, and with good reason.

For a few thousand spec ops? Sure.

Why do the kikes want WW3 so badly?

That is correct, but false hatred of Russia made entire European post-soviet bloc into USA lapdogs. Instead of growing independent, we fell into a trap known as EU by our cucked pro-kike governments. Poland, for one, could have had energy independence thanks to huge amounts of underground gas found underneath Vistula river and thereabouts. Perhaps it could switch power balance and establish a third power between Russia and Europe, a concept known as Intermarum. What did the (((state))) do with the gas? Sold it to the lowest (((bidder))) from USA. Not to mention these same people were responsible for getting us into EU, broke neutrality with Russia by aligning us to NATO and recently tried to sell us immigrants. Hating Russia is no excuse for post-soviet Bloc to be NATO cannon fodder and provocative megaphone against Russia. There should be more dignity in us, given what we've been through.

Nice dubtripdub

Well, the hatred actually is a double edge sword. They hate the west for trying to control them, and hate the east for controlling them previously.

8/10 post. Well said but I'd love if you posted some resources to back up your opinion.

Such is life. Just don't kill youselves bros, or you won't be there to witness heavens opening, Jesus and angels coming out in time for final judgement. We're gonna remove the jew.

I appreciate you being there for the removal of corruption. But let's not use fear as the jew does.

:^^^)^)^)^))^)^))^)^)

I'd like to see some investigative action by some anons instead of meme posting with some greetexting. If you see my posts, you'll notice that I'm posting some images that are very much anti-americanjew influence.

Show proof so lurkers and others anons are red pilled about it. That's what /pol is here for fam.

If anyone's defeatist here, it's you. Just because you're gonna lose doesn't mean you should stop. You never stop.

If you think we're gonna win, it's hardly an option. All western prophecies, everything points to a fall. From Aryan Indian Kali Yuga to Bible's Revelations. Even Spengler.

The gas:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shale_gas_by_country#cite_note-79

I know, but I don't want to link you 60 mb worth of report by US department of energy. There are also lists of companies which are eligible for extraction of gas in the article. They involve no national companies.

The party that I was talking about, referring to it as (((state))), is currently known as PO. Platforma Obywatelska. Back then it was led by Tusk. Recently, PO wanted to negotiate with EU about 100k migrant deal. He wanted to accept it, basically. Whole migrant quotas crisis. You can read about it in whole, I bet it's covered in one of the stickies. PiS, the current party in power, refused to go through with the deal after they came to power. It caused a shitstorm.

What else do you want?

GOOD LUCK WW3!

CHECK MY DIGITS BLESSED KEK

Let me let you in on a secret: none of that mystical shit is true

Kek is just a meme but definitely fun

Literally a maymay from Something Awful.

You should go back there.

Because Trump = Brexit in the US and that'll be the end of their global zionist project

COME AT ME BRO

10/10

But global nuclear war = social collapse, which also puts an end to their project.

The Georgia Guidestones tell me that the oligarch jews really want to be lynched.

/fringe/ shit is generally disinfo.

Get fucked.

good goy.

Could be a minor mistake, but the 101st airborne does not conduct airborne ops. They are air assault only.

I'm a paratrooper in the army. I know who jumps and who doesn't .

Minor mistakes like this deter credibility of the message .

:^)

like the other user says, the poles are not coerced by the US, they are some of the biggest warhawks in the american "imperial court" of foreign pacs outside of the ZOG shitheads with their stealth pacs. the poles can't wait to have another continental european war where they get defeated in 2 weeks and germans and americans and russians spend the next 5 years dying over their war hawking

lol, didnt the jews steal your oilmoney?

Obama has only 5 months left to start a jew war against russia, he's certainly ramping it up

I checked and it's not a mistake

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160124/1033628378/us-division-operation-syria.html

Why couldn't have Russia just sent ground troops to finish ISIS once and for all instead of pussy footing with air strikes?

bump

bumping

???

There are zero governments on the planet which matter that are truly anti israel. So it's irrelevant if any government has goals for themselves as those goals will include "for israel".

I mean, it is an AWACS. If America is not willing to take the first shot, Russia can just track it, and go around it where it cant see.

It is surveillance tool with no teeth, and Russia already displayed a zero giving of fucks for NATO warning not to bomb some targets.
I remember this once incident where the NATO fighters intercepted the Russian bombers, then left to refuel and Russians bombed them anyway.

Russian hardware is more suited for this sort of bullshit cat and mouse game: It is less maintenance intensive and hence cheaper to operate with more uptime and has far far superior loitering capability. Meaning that NATO cant keep them at bay. And the AWACS wont change the fact that if you cant keep an guard dog in the air, Russians will bomb it anyway. At best, it can act as early warning system so the CIA can warn Mossad so the mossad can warn "moderate terrorists" to get the fuck out before bombs fall. This is ofc opens a new intelligence weak point Russia can and probably will exploit.

Take jets in the air, see who calls who, and vola, all your network is exposed.

I remember that too. It made me feel proud for Mother Russia and I'm a German Burger.

So he gets wartime powers?
Hello martial law bitches right after a massive ISIS attack in the US.

My money is on Boston.

laff

Nice projection kike. Im all for this type of discussion in regards to fluid pieces moving towards potential happenings, but mistakes like this makes us look like conspiratards, especially when its common knowledge and easy to fact check.

The 101st does not jump. Period. It would take billions and an act of Congress to train an entire division up for jump status that is not traditionally on it.

Confirmed for not knowing wtf you are talking about.

Clandestine paradrops could happen but their are more qualified units who would do so.

Top kek. Keep trying chaim.

I expected better user. I'm not denying that the 101st may be deployed for combat operations , but they would not infil via mass static line para jumping. The only units capable of doing so are the 173rd, 82nd, 1st, 2nd and 3rd ranger bat and a single brigade in Alaska on decommissioning status right now.

What I can tell you is that certain units within the ARSOF sphere are hinting at expanding cross border presences in the syrian-jordan area. Also, there is an increase of personnel being sent to operations command centers covering that region . I would wager that escalation is likely come this Januar..

Yeah, Syria is not an theater where USA can deploy this any of this.

There is no justification that (((media))) can give to American public that will fly, when America takes out Russian air and naval bases in Syria. And i dont think Russia will not retaliate, after something like that if Russia dont retaliate it will lose its face. US knows this and therefore will not back Ruskies in to a corner. Especially in a theater where the (((Holy land))) is located.

It's not in Russia's direct interest to finish the war in Syria. In fact, reports indicate that they are directly bombing infrastructure including large transit centers, petroleum plants and even hospitals .

Why would they do this? Especially if in victory they would have to foot the reconstruction costs? More than likley because Putin sees value in aiding in the destabalization im the area and perpetuating the flood of immigrants into the EU and Nato allies.

Putin is playing the long game. He will keep Assad alive but weakended and reliant upon him.

If US backed terrorists win they are weakened and since they won't be stable for a long time USA has t o cover the bill. Costing them.
If Assad wins he is weakened and has to rebuild those destroyed buildings with petrol money and assured Russian contracts. War is a racket.

Dunno, the whole thing stinks to high heaven to me.

For some reason I expect the planes to be shot down by friendly fire and that will be used to get the US and NATO proper involved in war. If that fails, expect a bombing somewhere in the US which will be the beginning of Obama's martial law.

Probably a combo of the two.

People also forget that Iran has operators leading Iraqi militias and in de facto control of their military.

Seeing how Ukraine went down with that plane shot down, it's pretty easy to pin the blame on anyone you want.

Precisely, and Putin will keep milking the conflict to embroil us further .

August is the earliest opportunity to start shit as the Olympics poses a perfect distraction to conduct major operations. Also by August, the Russians can determine what future U.S policy will likely be by how the conventions play out.

Are you new? Putin is the one blowing up ISIS, not the US and friends.

I understand that. But maintaining a honey pot in Syria for us, isreali and Saudi backed hajis(aka Isis) has it's benefits for Russia. The conflict in Syria is not as black and white as far as ops image makes it seem in regards to Russia=good, us/Israel = bad it's all degrees of grey

agreed but as far as increased us deployment of ground troops , the current talk being thrown around is January-march, post election. Anything is possible though , it's just getting conventional troops directly involved in Syria would be a planners nightmare. The sheer amount of contrasting rebel group,, sunni and shia militias, each respectively fronted by Saudi and Iranian backing, coupled with shifting alliances and vauge strategic intent would make operating a large fighting force in Syria a complete cluster fuck.

Irlmaier saw this.

Good luck alois irlmaier !

Russia seems to be interested in keep the fire running in Syria.

Kerry is on his way to Moscow.

Thanks, King Nigger. Just what I fucking wanted before you left office. You just keep fucking around at home and abroad.

they'll push for this even more

GOOD LUCK, ALOIS IRLMAIER!

AWACS flying outside of syria and iraq have no hope of doing this. It is effectively meaningless.

WWIII could be very, very bad for the white race. If they need bodies badly enough, they will reinstate the draft and all fighting age white men will be drafted and many will die in the war. Now they want to draft women and many of them will also die in the war. The rest will be very young or too old and will be left behind in formerly white nations with the only prospect for breeding being nonwhites. WWII could equal the end of teh white race, and that is a part of the plan.

*WWII

Jesus Christ. WWIII.

This shit is like Deus Ex…

After WW2, we've been ruled completely by the Jews.

Coup d'etat on Turkey
Pol was right again