PREEMPT CLEVELAND PROTESTS

GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

So I have discovered a giant fucking flaw in BLM's plans to disrupt the Republican Convention unless the RNC cucks to the BLM's demands. Are you ready? Here it is:

BLM DOESN'T GET TO DEMAND CHANGE IN A PARTY THAT ISN'T THEIRS

They want the RNC to put up a candidate that will lose to Hillary. Their entire message is this:

PUT A LOSER ON THE TICKET OR WE WILL KILL YOU

And so, if we can craft this into a memetic hashtag firestorm that Trump/Iron Ann/Milo/Miller/Hannity can retweet, then we can shut down their protest and preempt public opinion before they even get started.

They will still chimpout regardless. Master Kiker Soros doesn't care.

OP here.

That's fine, but BLM has its own party in which they can make demand change. The fans of the Chicago Bears don't get to demand that the Green Bay Packers put their shittiest third-string players on the field, and if they don't, they will bulldoze Lambeau Field.

bump

We could put randoms guys from the stands into the game and would still beat the fucking bears.

Is Ohio open carry?

Third string packers would still deomlish the bearcucks.

I'm immigrating to America tbh

No way those tits are real.

The niggers won't care about logic or reason, but this does sound pretty normie friendly.

muh dikk

I appreciate what you are saying, op, but you should have used a less degenerate image

Big American titties are not degenerate.

t.Dutch

moar pls

Why don't we just go there and form a shield wall (trump and kek on shields) and block the niggers from coming?

I can trace my ancestry back to the pilgrims. Them there's my women

That's not a bad idea.

I can make the gear or show people how, not sure about distribution though. :/

This is a win-win scenario. Either the blacks overplay their hand (like in Chicago) and bolster Trump's support or they do nothing and Trump continues his path towards President

This is smart. The Trump campaign needs to do the and seriously spread this through their surrogates or through Trump himself.

If you frame it as "BLM's campaign of intimidation" or something along those lines, this will do two big things, with the latter being more important for Trump:

1. You severely blunt BLM's effectiveness by calling the violence beforehand and making people aware that they will do this. As a result, BLM will either seriously back off of their plans or take a severe hit in public perception if they do.

By calling it upfront and BLM proving them right, it will seriously blunt the ability for the media to push the narrative that BLM are these activist freedom fighters, and without the media propping them up, their actions will be seen as the brutal partisan thuggery that it truly is. Most people already don't like BLM but are unable to speak out due to it going so against the media narrative, which gives shitlibs the supposed moral high ground to bully the majority into submission.

Or, they realize that this would be political suicide and BLM backs down, which further creates divisions on the left, because then the left fights over why BLM didn't go protest the new Hitler.

It's also an easy prediction to excuses away if it doesn't happen. Just say something like "Based on the events in the past few months regarding BLM, preparations were made bythe RNC, the City of Cleveland, and the Trump campaign to protect the convention from likely violent protest."

2. Doing this severely limits the ability of GOP officials and other party members from gathering any public support for any anti-Trump efforts, as well as ensuring that the blowback from any of these efforts will be extremely toxic to any who try.

It creates and highlights a convergence of goals between any in the GOP that would screw over Trump and the BLM thugs outside that doesn't even really need to be explained to most, but will be easily understood if verbalized.

This creates a sort of "you're either for us or for them" effect, and since BLM is so hated among the right, this will seriously blunt any effectiveness from those who want to pull some shit at the convention.

wait wait wait

hol up naw

BLM demanded their own candidate be made the Republican nominee? When did this happen? Link pls

A fucking shield wall? Dude…no, it's not smart. It's asking to get fucked over by the media. Especially with Trump branding on it.

Take the Trump branding off of that shit and maybe, *maybe* it would be a halfway decent idea. Show the niggers we aren't going to let them do whatever the fuck they want - stand in solidarity with the police. But this CANNOT be seen as a Trump thing. It fucking CANNOT.

Better to stage a counter protest with overt pro-police and anti-"crime" dogwhistling against blacks.

Don't tie Trump's name to the counter protests for fuck's sake, if it backfires it could end his campaign.

They are going to protest and burn down Cleveland unless Trump steps down.

The thing is, they wouldn't be voting for a Republican anyways, so there would be no reason to swap out for a pussy cucked candidate.

You don't get to choose your opposition in a presidential race.

HEY, BLM, WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF TRUMP AS A CANDIDATE? ISN'T TRUMP SO SHITTY THAT HE HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING? DON'T YOU WANT HILLARY TO GO UP AGAINST AN "EASY" CANDIDATE LIKE TRUMP?!

How are we going to get that narrative out the door though? Twatter?

Another thing - and sorry for the double reply - is that really the most effective narrative we want getting out to counter the BLM? I feel we should shift the focus away from Trump and try to drag BLM niggers through the mud with their violent past. I think an ideal scenario would be to rile them up so they commit more acts of overt violence like the fucking chimpy jigaboos they are. The more they chimp out, the better it is for us and our thing. We want them to get mad.

I'd rather stir up the hornets nest than try to counter their narrative. Remember, BLM is full of niggers and run by (((niggers))) (or jews.) They're too stupid NOT to shoot themselves in the foot.

Also, where in the chain of BLM do the kikes come in? We know at very high levels they are funded by or run by (((whites.))) We must identify the (((white))) leadership of BLM and divide the movement against itself by calling attention to their (((white))) leaders and telling them to back the fuck down and let niggers have the spotlight.

No shit, Sherlock.

You use sock accounts with hashtags that would be presumptive and thus offensive to normies

#RNC2016WeChooseYourPresident

So all you have is speculation—you don't have a press release from BLM or an article about them that says "make Ooga Q. Booga the Republican candidate or we will chimp out in Cleveland". Is that correct, or did they actually say something new?

You bet your ass it is. Go bucks

Quit whining, a shield wall is best.

Just draw a line on the ground in front of you AND STAND with your shields together. If anyone crosses the line, it's self defence.

Bumping, you burgers need to resist this. This is all part of their 'summer of chaos' shit.

From what I've heard about American niggers - they're always cocky in numbers but slink away with a superior show of force. How many did they say they'd bring? Find out. Make sure to bring more. Bring your friends, your families, and be armed. If the niggers see truckloads of well-armed whites showing up to support Trump, they'll be more likely to back down.

Force - not violence. Be at all times disciplined and undaunted. Only when its absolutely self-evident the chimps are out for blood should there be a response.

BLM is a bunch of decentralized communists, shithead.

If you haven't heard that Cleveland is expecting to get raped in the face by dindu hordes, then you need to read a fucking newspaper.

Meh, the more chimpouts, the more chance Trump takes Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Yeah we've known that for months. Nothing about them demanding that Trump be replaced with their own candidate.

Guess I was hoping for an actual news thread instead of yet another useless speculation thread.

"Let's fight 'em with trashcan lids with "Trump" painted on them!!!" Yeah good idea retards, that will totally work.

Link BLM to Soros ahead of time. Let them know that Soros will bring the same kind of snipers that were used in Ukraine to fire anonymously on protestors

#RNC2016LiveByTheSorosDieByTheSoros

Holy trips checked. The Emperor wills it.

Well, they'll get their wish. Trump will lose to Hillary.

Fuck off shill

If it's such a sure thing, then there's no need to protest.

You think they'd even listen or care? The only reason most of them even show up is the hope that a riot will break out and they can steal themselves some cool shit.

I agree, which is why I'm not protesting.

You should tell your fellow niggers at BlackLiesMatter to skip the protests too

Das stupid. BLM will cause the great happening we've all been waiting for. Silencing them only proves we want the US to continue as normal.

Find out what buses these niggers are using to get to Cleavland and either sabotage the buses or attack them. Its easier to attack them when they're packed up like sardines than it is when they are on the street.

Does anybody know what buses they are planning to move protesters on?

I'll also add: By attack, I don't mean shoot or bomb. For example, if we know what buses they are using we can stop them or slow them down while they are on the highway. Rent a few Penske trucks and slow down the buses to a crawl and then stop them. Spray paint the windows and slash the tires. Force them to have to keep using different buses. It will slow them down tremendously and cost the bus company/BLM thousands of dollars.

Never Forget.