POTENTIAL TRUMP VP MICHAEL FLYNN WANTS TO "DISARM AND WEAKEN ISRAEL"

PIC RELATED

BASED GENERAL

CAN'T FLIM-FLAM THE FLYNN FLANN

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/09/the-military-fired-me-for-calling-our-enemies-radical-jihadis/
archive.is/oGljQ
archive.is/tjB9Q
archive.is/JqvFk
aljazeera.com/programmes/headtohead/2016/01/transcript-michael-flynn-160104174144334.html
archive.is/JWFoK
defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/michael-ledeen-the-new-axis-of-evil/
archive.is/NtqtP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You would like to see a region, Middle East, free of nuclear?

Michael Flynn: Yeah. That's ridiculous. 

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Is that what you would like? Can I just confirm that? 

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it. 

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] So you would love to see Israel give up its 200 nuclear warheads? 

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it 

Excellent.

But you know of Trump takes some.guy like this as his VP, then the Christcucks will fuck everything up like they always do.

STOP this racist nonsense!!!

reminder that christians would rather save Israel than their own country

Meme it so

OP, you had one job – one FUCKING job – and you fucked it up. kill yourself

OH that could bite hi-

So Trump will basically force the Jews to admit that Israel has nukes if they even wanted to start criticizing his VP?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Christianity and its practitioners have always been the enemy of the European race, just as with Judaism and Islam.

LOL! Stop with your ridiculous assumptions!

It's the truth. Most of the "never Trump" people are Christfags. They were the ones who kept lying Ted in the running so long.

You're an idiot.

The jews just memed being anti-nuclear proliferation as anti-kike. Therefor, not wanting nukes in Iran is collaterally anti-Israel.

Trump? Don't you mean Drumpf. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good

what's the matter moishe? don't you know that american christians would rather save israel than america? Don't you know that the most christian states in america voted for El Rato rather than trump?

LOL! What a conspiratard? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Better start printing the bumper stickers

ATTENTION DO NOT REPLY TO THIS RELIGIOUS D&C

HIDE&REPORT

You're a retard for believing that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SOUNDS LIKE WE HIT A NERVE, LADS

nypost.com/2016/07/09/the-military-fired-me-for-calling-our-enemies-radical-jihadis/
archive.is/oGljQ

Stop this nonsense
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well… if he was more tactless, then he wouldn't have been fired. Jeez, what an idiot?!?!? Seriously!?!??! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In other thread there were 2-3 anons saying Flynn wrote a book with a kike and wants multiculture or something like that.

I didn't bother checking it out (the book exists) but they used this as derogatory against Flynn.

Multiculturalism would honestly make the world less racist, and therefore more awesome 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

>>>/twitter/
>>>/oven/

Revelations clearly states that jews are synagogue of satan and a bible also states that they are not the chosen. I don't which sects you're talking about but I sure as hell don't care for israel. Israel was lost the moment they killed Christ and and most Christians I talk too know about this "Third Temple" which jews want to build to house their own messiah is not a house of god and Jews are not Jews.

Maybe you're talking about old testament thumping split sects. Reminder the Jews do not Believe in the New Testament which is why they created split sects and lump all these other sects into one calling it "Christianity"

JUST REPORT HIS POSTS

All racists should be put in ovens. PLEASE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jews are good people who deserve a place here on Earth just like everyone else 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Why is filtering broken?

According to the Bible, they aren't Christians.

STOP WITH EXCLUSION AND LET'S START INCLUDING EVERYONE ELSE

WHITE WOMEN FOR BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN FOR WHITE MEN
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

kikestians are an enemy to americans, they voted for cruz instead of trump

SHIT JUST REALIZED I FORGOT THE LINK:

archive.is/tjB9Q

Trump is honestly a big pile of steaming piece of crap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Its not, but when cripplekike really fucked up the site I had to delete my cookies from Holla Forums to be able to filter. That might help you

This serves as a dark piece of Shitstory 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Haha Cuckspiro is in there too

how many Republicans are not Christians? Do you have any evidence that Trump has some huge atheist contingent voting for him?

No you don't. fuck off

Klan's coming for you tyrone

REMINDER THAT ANTI-CHRISTIAN D&C IS PAID SHILLING AND/OR RACH

You're beliefs are disgusting 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks pal

I know it for a fact because my uncle is a brainwashed Christard. They believe that supporting Israel is a prerequisite for making their country great. So they are literally Israel first because by blessing Israel they believe they will be blessed by God.

Also link to the article in question

archive.is/JqvFk

Wow! More conspiracrap… Don't believe this LOLOLOL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Holy fuck those kikes managed to derail the thread fast. Flynn must be more important than we thought.

Archive link here

Don't let kikes derail the thread.

STOP THIS NONSENSE PLEASE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please report this retard, guys… More unfounded shit right here… 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

CAN'Y WYNN AGAINST FLYNN

You're autistic. Fuck off.

But you just did reply to it.

He's referring to the like faggot spamming

That anti-Semitic bastid!

I'm sorry, but I'm earning more than you while you're covered in debts. :P 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yep. Once we hit 40-50 and the thread is still on right direction they will go.
Keep it alive with relevant discussion.

Will this be the triggering for the leftists?

You aren't a christcuck if you don't hate yourself, mother, father, wife, children, siblings, all disgusting sinners before even born.

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." -luke 14 26

If dubs Flynn is VP

Please grow up, guys! If you straighten up, you guys could become helpful people in the society. Stop your unfounded beliefs, please! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It seems to have triggered the fuck out of Nigger in Chief, so probably.

Hopefully.

FUCK HELL NO

Flynn is a Democrat

VP General Michael Flynn wants to disarm Israel because it has too many nukes.

Massive D&C regarding religious claims starts.

Coincidence?

So what if Obama is Muslim?!?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Democratic party vs. Republican party is a farce

What the FUCK are fucking talking about?!?!?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#notanargument

He's correct. We need to discuss the reason why he is correct.

Could a religion rooted in Judaism possibly be problematic for Whites going forward?

We need to bring back nubs.

aljazeera.com/programmes/headtohead/2016/01/transcript-michael-flynn-160104174144334.html
archive.is/JqvFk
Mehdi Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis -
Michael Flynn: I don’t know if they turned a blind eye. I think it was a decision. I think it was a wilful decision.
Mehdi Hasan: A wilful decision to go – support an insurgency that had Salafist, al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood?
Michael Flynn: [INTERRUPTING] Well, a wilful decision to do what they're doing, which, which you have to really – you have to really ask the President, what is it that he actually is doing with the, with the policy that is in place, because it is very, very confusing? I’m sitting here today, Mehdi, and I don’t, I can’t tell you exactly what that is, and I've been at this for a long time.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] So you would love to see Israel give up its 200 nuclear warheads?
Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it but it’s not practical because - actually nuclear energy is very clean and it actually is, it is so cost-effective, much more cost-effective for producing water from desalinisation

HE'S STILL A DEMOCRAT

"Democrat" doesn't mean "traitor" by definition. The fact that he's military alone puts him leagues apart from the current "left". He seems to legit like his country and won't play dumb about its enemies. I'll take a Democrat Nationalist over a Republican Cuckold like Newt.

So is Webb, meanwhile Kasich and Cruz are Republicans, your point?

This isn't Democrat vs Republican, this is Globalist vs Nationalist.

Nope! Jews are good people. I love them. :)

All the more reason to like it

Its Trump/Webb except it actually makes sense and is plausible

So he's a Democrat who wants to disarm Israel and openly names Islam as a threat? He's far more right wing than any """"""""Republican"""""""""" we have in office at the moment.

Jew shills blown the fuck out

OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYY!!!

What good on this earth doesn't trigger them?

What part of "not an argument" do you not understand

I hope Trump burns in HELL

#notallchristians

Jesus said jews were all children of the devil.

So was Trump, Ted, remember?

But I'm not covered in debt and you're just an autist LARPing as a paid shill.

Trump was a Democrat once.

STOP THE BS BRUH 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's not going to happen, folks

He's an armed forces top player. He will be whatever serves his nation the best.

Good. :)

And that's helping Israel reclaim their rightful place. ;)

Everyone kneel down and thank god that you're not autistic

How much is your debt, bitch? I can own you. :P

It's not just regular autism, the faggots are trying to slide the thread.

Lt. Gen. Flynn: U.S. won't 'collapse' because of same-sex marriage, abortion

Lt. Gen. Flynn: U.S. won't 'collapse' because of same-sex marriage, abortion

archive.is/JWFoK

WEW LADS

TRIGGERS LEFTIES AND NEOCONS ALIKE

reminder that the Romans did nothing wrong in crucifying your kike prophet

That's a kike with Holla Forums induced PTSD trying to slide

You should really make your D&C less obvious.

Another retard speaks… Honestly, the media should stop covering this BS. It's becoming triggering for some folks.

he's saying arming radical armed groups who want death to america is more dangerous basically.

Also

FUCKING BASED

Nope :|

I hate the entire desert trilogy moishe

I'm not saying he's bad – I'm saying we need more information

They're lurking this thread you know. The last thread about Flynn I repeatedly pointed out that there was no bio on him on wikipedia. One just appeared in the last 48 hours.

Likewise I complained that it doesn't say anything about his religion at all, and he's a Democrat. Now, I'm not biased against someone if they're not Christian, but in his age group you're either a Christian or a Jew and if you're a Jew, often you just say "atheist" or don't put any reply at all. He has some suspicious looks as well, but he could just be goofy looking.

Now, wiki says his father was a banker. If commercial banker, then we might be okay. But, still, you're talking about another fucking rich NEerner running our country.

I don't know why this doesn't concern any of you.

He's from the North dildo. Learn American politics. The Southern wing of the Democrats were always the Conservative (racist) Nationalists (eg. Webb) and the Northern Dems were the Commies. Flynn is from Rhode Island.

Doesn't mean he's a commie, just saying…

I think we need to get more background on this guy. see above

He never said he wanted to disarm Israel faggot. He said he wanted to get Nukes out of the Middle East. The perfunctory answer is "yes"

everyone on the right pretty much knows that. Some don't say it because they're politicians, but privately they do. don't be stupid.

problem is that fedora-ism is chapter 4. they just haven't realized it yet.

WEW

Issues like abortion and same-sex marriage are not at the top of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's list of priorities, the former intelligence official and registered Democrat who is reportedly being vetted as Donald Trump's running mate said Sunday.

"What people do in their private lives, these are not big issues that our country is dealing with that will cause our country to collapse," Flynn told ABC's Martha Raddatz on "This Week." "I'm more concerned that our country could collapse because we are not dealing with education issues, immigration issues."

Flynn, who did not confirm reports that he is being vetted for the position, remarked that he is "honored" to just be in the discussion.
"For a kid from a little town in the smallest state in the union, Rhode Island, it's a pretty, pretty big deal, and I take it very seriously. If people are serious about it, you know, I have to be serious about it," Flynn said, noting that although he grew up as a Democrat in a Democratic family, the current incarnation of the party is "not at all" the one from his youth.

NOT AT ALL THE ONE FROM HIS YOUTH

Islam is a peaceful religion though… >.>

If it turns out to be the case, yes, I'd be BTFO. But it's doubtful. The Trump campaign would know that the millions and millions of christcuck evangelicals would be mobilized by their pastors that this proves Trump is the false savior, anti-Christ, to turn against god's chosen, and they would never vote for him. I'm calling bullshit, but it would be nice.

Dubs checks that ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don't have enough information about him to absolutely say he's the man for the job, but the cover page on his resume is impressive.

Flynn didn't live in NY and he wasn't a businessman. Being in the military and being a democrat is sort of making a statement if you ask me

see above. Old Southern Democrats are different

What part of politics don't you understand?

??

Don't bet on it. (((They))) have been planting moles in the Military since WWII

Reminder that all true Holla Forumsacks worship kek and not yeshua bin yosef

NOP
😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂

The part where people still buy into the idea that the Democratic party and Republican party are two polarized opposites in conflict instead of two heads to the same snake. Saying "he's a Democrat" is not an argument because it's a meaningless statement designed to inspire uncertainty in people who sincerely believe that we have a bipartisan system.

admittedly, yes.

You know those are two different things, right?

😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂

😂

He said he wants to disarm Israel and get rid of nuclear completely in the Middle East, but that it's an unrealistic goal because of the water problem.

As it stands, Israel doesn't even acknowledge its own nuclear arsenal. Do you think it's possible that the first step in his plan is to get Israel to declare the nukes at Dimona? That alone would be a huge step in the right direction.

😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂

Ah, I get it. You're one of those simple-minded thinkers – either it is "polar opposites" or it is "all the same thing"

All I'm saying is that choosing to be a Democrat says something about you, especially if you're in the military and especially if you're born in the North. If you would learn politics and learn how politics works, then maybe you would understand this

CONFIRMED

kek, new to the job?

He's a great pick then to keep Trump alive.

shameless self check for hitler dubs

DROW LIVES MATTER

It's D&C

😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂

wew

I shouldn't be working on builds while posting on Holla Forums, but whatever. It's Sunday and I have a dragon to spec out.

Ha that's fucking rich coming from the person who thinks redtexting "B-BUT HE'S A DEMOCRAT" is solid reasoning.

Grandstanding and assuming the ignorance of your opponent while refusing to back up your statements is a kike tactic, not an argument.

>>>/tg/

yeah, well its not going to happen for sure. No one who gets nukes will ever give them up, especially not Israel

Admitting would be, but they never will. I don't think this is part of Flynn's super-secret plan, though. It looks like he was just doing an interview and said he wanted nukes out of the ME. When asked "Israel too" he said "yes." I just don't see this comment as such a big deal.

OP of this thread is probably from the Trump campaign

never played D&D, is it fun?

Fucking based. They wouldnt dare assasinate Trump with a VP like that

And the jew exposes himself

reported for spamming

Wow, you sure are fucking stupid

wew fucking lad

Much like how people come here and try to act like Holla Forumsacks, you come here and try to act like a normie, but you fucking suck at it. You are not a paid shill, and you are not a nigger. You are either le epic goon squad or a *le epic trollzors face xddddDDD*

stop my dude, its cringy as fuck.

I had the same thought. It's obvious they come here to focus test ideas..

EY YO TRUMP CAMPAIGN, ANYONE ANTI-NUKES FOR ISRAEL IS A-OKAY WITH ME

it's trumpf, shlomo, we all know you hate him for having deutschblot

THIS

CANT WIN AGAINST FLYNN

Yes it absolutely is

And the retard exposes himself

This Michael Flynn seems courageous as heck though.

CANT WIN AGAINST FLYNN

Tabletop games are a car. Unless you're a car guy, you're not going to have fun with the game by itself. The real point of the car is the roadtrip with your friends. If you have good friends, it doesn't matter what car you're in. Power windows, better AC, and a good stereo system would make that roadtrip better, but ultimately you're there for the collective experience.

Yes, D&D is fun, but who you're with matters more than the car you're in. This is more true in tabletop than it is in videogames, because as there are no draconian computers to make the game go on its own terms, everything is done by the will and imagination of the group. Even the hard rules of the game are overwritten by a GM who cocks an eyebrow at something that doesn't make sense and says "fuck that" to keep the game fun. The modding process is a short conversation. A creative, courteous, entertaining, friendly group will get you a completely different experience than a bad group playing the same game.

Ironically, the basement dweller game that started them all is more social a hobby than most videogames.

*blut, fugging audogorregt :DDDDD

filtered. shill someone else

absolutely. Just two days ago they made a Flynn thread. I went in there whining and complaining that we didn't have any background on the guy. I threw a big shitfit that the wiki article doesn't even say who his parents were.

The thread died immediately

Go to the wiki article this morning and his parents' names are added. If you don't believe me go check for yourself.

What's also important to note is the sheer volume of shilling for this thread; the percentage of shill posts is a lot higher than most threads on here.

Can't pin the Flynn

lol

I knew there had to be something good about Flynn with how the shilling began in the past few days.
Usually for things like this a dark horse name that circles around late around would be the choice. Looks like we got our VP, guys.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Yep I can absolutely believe that

I didn't read "potential" in the thread title and nearly shat my pants.

Michael "Juden Assassin" Flynn
Michael "You can't tailspin the" Flynn
Michael "You can't whirlwind the" Flynn
Michael "Committing cardinal sin" Flynn
Michael "Born without original sin" Flynn
Michael "You'll never send him to the loony bin" Flynn

VERLASSEN HIER JUDENSCHWEIN! ODER GEHE DER >>>/oven/

Michael "Shoveling Jew Ashes into the Bin" Flynn

hm, should i put more money into my bettting account to put more on flynn? i got 20 bucks on chris krispy kremes, and 15 on flynn, krispy kreme was 10-1, now 5, and flynn is 11-1.

Bear in mind im broke as shit, and just racking up debt on my cc until next pay, and i got alot of house related bills coming in the next few months.

aw, how cute

I know right.

B-b-b-but h-hes a democrat goy!

Based Flynn

Cant Win against Flynn

How thirsty

kek

This guy sounds pretty good. I think him being a registered Democrat that is unhappy with how the party has changed is especially good. If this guy is named VP, you know every (((media outlet))) is going to run with the story him being a Democrat to try and D&C the Republicans supporting Trump. But, this will probably backfire. When Flynn explains why he is disgusted with the Democrat Party and how it is no longer the party of his youth he will likely sway many middle aged Democrats to come over to Trump.

I should write an addendum to this.

Tabletop gaming requires a certain tolerance of reading and math that some people don't have the patience for. Even those able will still sometimes find it drains some of the fun for them. D&D specifically is a very rules-heavy game. Games are designed with a certain balance in mind, we call it Fluff vs Crunch. Fluff is the narrative of the story. Crunch is the rules that make it go. The more complex and detailed the rules, the crunchier the game is. D&D is medium-high crunch. To get crunchier than D&D, you'd have to go to GURPS or something. Meanwhile a game that puts a lot of the player agency in abstract terms that the player can define as they go, such as FATE, is fluff-heavy. They're easy to pick up, but many find them unsatisfying. A balance is usually best.

If you want to try a simple system that you can learn and play in a sitting, try out World of Darkness. If that's still too complex, try out Ryuutama. It's described as "Hayao Miyazaki's Oregon Trail", and is a comfy good time on top of being super simple. You could teach an 8 year old to play.

I like it

CANT WHIRLWIND THE FLYNN

MEME IT SO

it's trumpf ketzerstein, now can you kindly crawl into the nearest oven?

Stop doing this

Take care of yourself first, don't be like a bernout and spend what you don't have.

My sides

This. With Flynn it insures that Trump won't get JFK'd

I don't see why places like Holla Forums don't have IDs. It makes it so easy to see shill patterns.

He could be totally great. I'm just saying we don't have enough background on him, and there are some red flags

That doesn't disqualify him, but it makes you wonder. Trump already has too many Jews around him and we've been super-worried about somebody assassinating him if they would prefer the VP to him, so I'm just saying we could be careful

Holla Forums knows (or should know) better than anyone else that you always have to hold a politicians feet to the fire. It's interesting to me that suddenly anyone raising any questions whatsoever is called a shill. (That's a shill tactic btw)

Yeah, I knew this one wasn't a very smart one from the beginning

Hello Trump campaign. Can you hire me? I'm smart and I need a job

I know, right?

Probably bc they don't get shilled the way we do, just trolled

If he can explain well why he got disillusioned with the democrat party can win a couple of votes

you're right, but a payout would be nice, especially as trumps likely less than a month away from announcing his VP.

However he might not go with either, we'll see.

Ill stick with my 15 bucks unless i win another bet, im STILL waiting to be paid my small bet for trump winning the nomination….

Shills on suicide watch.

It's better than a predictable establishment choice like Gingrich, anyway

Will you reply to this one, too?

I have no party loyalty fuck the republicans

This is probably the greatest part about it.

The shills are going to try to switch tactics in this thread soon. Don't let them.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. I always lurk and decided to throw my $0.02 in, you disgusting piece of shit. You're such a fucking hypocritical faggot. In your post you say:

Then you immediately call me a shill right after. I wish I could smash your fucking skull in.

We have to check. Some dudes enter military academy for life because it pays their studies in whatever they want in exchange for military service.

Bonus points if his parents got burned in career for not being pro israel enough.

Trump is from NY aswell. He selects people he knows more or less personally I'm guessing.

Hardest redflag. Depends on how skilfully he can play his disappointment with the degeneration of the party in the last years.

Why didn't you post the most retarded paragraph of his letter?

We’re in a global war, facing an enemy alliance that runs from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Havana, Cuba, and Caracas, Venezuela. Along the way, the alliance picks up radical Muslim countries and organizations such as Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban and Islamic State.

That's a straight copy-paste, I didn't modify anything.

He says the Axis of Evil (North Korea + Cuba + Venezuela) is recruiting islamic terrorists, as if islamic terrorists aren't THE biggest threat to the security of americans. Now they're just subordinates of the Red Axis of Evil ?

This is the most retarded assertion I've read in a while.

The former head of the DIA believes the world is just like in the movie Team America World Police and you guys are promoting him? Huh?

All the General Flynn shills should fuck off.

I put down 200 on Flynn last night. I don't know yet whether or not it was a good move or fucking retarded; I don't have a good read on the VP nominations like I did on the Republican Primaries since those had a ton of poll data and other numbers we could crunch

Goddamn this is a new level of desperation, does this poor sap realize he's only bringing more attention to this thread with his easily-filtered idiocy?

He gets his shekels anyway.

NO GOY DON'T YOU SEE? FLYNN IS CLEARLY A ZIONIST PUPPET!!!

Glad I started so many threads / made so many posts about Flynn to expose the (((shills))).

All they had was;

OY VEY goyim this guy is from the NORTH EAST!!!!11111 How awful. You wouldn't want a VP from the north eastern democrat that wants immigration laws to be enforced and wants to disarm le holy land would you?

I've restarted my browser, deleted cookies and cache, and it still doesn't work for me. I always assumed it never worked anymore.

Well, you called it.

Even at ten cents to a post that's barely enough for a sandwich, it must be a tough job

Helpful tip: Go up to [Options] in the Holla Forums bar at the top of the page, click Storage: Erase.

That's it.

pick one

REMINDER TO FILTER AND REPORT THE FOLLOWING IDS;
c3e513
79aede
65ca22

No shit. That's my point. The (((shills))) were the ones pushing him as zionist. I was pushing him as an excellent VP choice.

I'm done with anti Christian shitposting lad, no need to sperg out

HOL UP HOL UP GOYIM

kek

ADD THIS ID TO REPORT AND HIDE;
fab36b

This.

There are a number of views dems have that I can get behind if they're implemented properly and in a nationalist state.

Though that makes me an ebil Nahtzee so don't tell anyone.

Nigger, Flynn wrote yesterday that Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea are major members of some kind of enemy alliance that recruits islamic terrorists implying islamic terrorists are subordinates of the Red Axis of Evil.

Even a General Flynn shill should admit that it's completely retarded.

Oh sorry, didn't get it on time then. Too many posts at once

Nigger, you're the shill who is promoting a retard who says North Korea, Venezuela and Cuba are recruiting islamic terrorists.

YOU have to defend this kind of retardation. I'm simply pointing the finger at a red flag.

1 - Christianity is explicitly counter to judaism.
2 - the new testament is a warning against jews.
3 - judaism is not a religion, it is a cult of Satan and is a related sect to islam.
4 - the label 'jew' when Jesus was around meant "of Jerusalem" it had absolutely NOTHING to do with a 'religion' [sic: cult]
5 - the cult of judaism didn't even exist then.

All of his voting history says otherwise. It's 100% GOP.

ADD THE FOLLOWING;
c87abd
fb0223
2b24a2
41eb05

Thanks.

Reminder that you're wrong.

We need this based general as VP, it will make Trump assassination proof from the kikes

BUMP

You're not sliding this, faggots!

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE IDS EVERYONE SHOULD FILTER AND REPORT;
c3e513
79aede
65ca22
fab36b
c87abd
fb0223
2b24a2
41eb05

I live in the south and most of the christians here donate their money to israel

Nigger, you're the one so obvious that no one is even replying to you.

Trump was a lifelong Democrat from NYC, you retard.

With Flynn, you win.

His voting record - which is 100% GOP - says otherwise.

Too many syllables
CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

Nice try, Trump is still a kike lover.

35233c

8818ee

Holy shit this guy might be better than Sessions. What's the negative stuff? He doesn't seem like a zogbot.

I'd prefer sessions if it wasn't for the fact that he'd leave a gaping hole in the Senate we don't need in key committees.

Rach poster is right about that, and I feel dirty saying that

Because he is not a zionist. Therefore due to him being a legitimate choice the JIDF is in full force in this thread. Even Rach just showed up.

My dubs don't lie

DRUMPF BTFO

kill thyself learningkike

100% of Trump's voting records have him voting GOP forever and always.

Also;
filtered

Also;
reported

1056f8

Shit, the shills have you paranoid as hell.

Beautiful

He's building a national unity coalition from both parties if he takes a Democrat for his VP. I think he said it himself. Nothing will be done if 49% of people, congress and senate is against you. They'll just delay and block.
He need them all out out out to clean the whole house.

It will be fascinating if it happens.
If he makes it and holds to his words he will be the 2nd Washington and Jefferson combined.

Holy shit this is the mother of all storms.
add 8818ee to the list of filtered.

KEK PLEASE LET TRUMP PICK THIS MAN AS VP

You will never get rid of me stormfags.

trump/flynn would fucking steamroll washington

I really wonder why (((mods))) never ban him.

i can never decide whether i want you to be gassed, or just receive large amounts of therapy for every aspect of your clearly failed life.

should i hate you for your willful ignorance and spite, or pity you for your crippling autism and insecurities, and complete lack of a life, spending your days shitposting on Holla Forums. Oh well, another time, filtered and reported cuck.

He'd be giving him what he wants. Learningkike wants to get VPNs banned so he keeps shitposting using different exit nodes in an attempt to get all anons who browse/post on VPNs banned. Same reason the alphabets post pizza on VPNs.

He's recycling the neocon 'Axis of Evil' bullshit:

We’re in a global war, facing an enemy alliance that runs from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Havana, Cuba, and Caracas, Venezuela. Along the way, the alliance picks up radical Muslim countries and organizations such as Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban and Islamic State.

and he wrote a book with (((Michael Ledeen))):

"We now face a more potent Axis of Evil that includes two of the original three (North Korea and Iran, with Iraq up for grabs), plus Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia and other countries, and terrorist groups including al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and the Islamic State.

With the exception of their hatred of the West, there is no single ideology that unites them. The new Axis includes Sunni and Shi’ite radical Muslims, Communists and other radical leftists, and nationalistic secular tyrants like Vladimir Putin. They have certainly succeeded in wrecking hopes for a peaceful world."

thanks for the writeup. I've been thinking about getting into tabletop for a while.

Well you are not wrong, my life is pretty shitty but we are not here to talk about me stormcuck.

I see your point though.

Probably be a good time to inform all the newfags and Trump campaign staff shitting up this board and these threads in particular that North Korea does NOT recognize Israel's right to exist and does not permit jews to enter its territory. They have long since removed all official mention of Marxism from their national constitution.

So when you see the (((chimping))) about the North Koreans, that's where it's coming from. You're not on Breitbart.

If you're burnt out with vidya, it can be much more fulfilling. Especially since you play around a table with real people. You can play online, but eh. Also bear in mind that "tabletop" can mean a lot of things. One aspect of Fluff vs Crunch is how combat is handled. Early D&D editions didn't even have a visual component, and was all narrative. As of 3rd edition, it's played on a grid with defined distances for everything. Games like Warhammer 40,000K can be played on table-spanning terrain setups. This is a hobby broad enough that it includes everything from Pokemon cards to Chess. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that there's probably something you'll enjoy, if you know to look for it.

Come on over to /tg/ and hit up the QTDDTOT thread if you've got more questions. We're very Holla Forums-friendly after what happened to halfchan /tg/, which is only a shadow of what happened elsewhere in the tabletop world. (One forum in particular banned someone because they said women on the battlefield was historically inaccurate.) We hold the place down like a fort.

You can't bin the flynn

How?

Not Christcucking, because a lot of Christianity is cucked as hell, but in a way it was the original redpill-I mean, for millenia Jews were called "Christ Killers" and justly abhorred. Some of Christianity is still rather redpilled in a lot of ways.

shouldn't you be posting on r9k attention whore. get a life you failure

How does he know how many missiles Israel has? No one's ever been in their to check

**there

brb, killing myself

Fucking checked

wew

reminder that christians are literal cuckolds, their religion teaches them so

Tell him hes actually being cursed for supporting Jews:

2 Chronicles 19:1-2

THEREFORE IS WRATH UPON THEE

2 John 1:9-11

FOR HE THAT BIDDETH HIM GOD SPEED IS PARTAKER OF HIS EVIL DEEDS

Kill thyself.

They are one at this point so Trump would have no problem on this.

Beat you to it, faggot

Sure, they know, but why would us goyim know? Why would they allow us to know?

this is breddy true, the orthodox church is the most redpilled church right now

You have no idea how arrogant and out of touch they are. Just look at the Presidential election.

So basically Team America has become real life. This guy is a fucking retard.

You're downright bad at this.

I can see why you have no other job prospects.

This alone makes me like this guy a lot.

My Dick is diamonds.

Honestly, I believe Christians just want to the world to end. Which is why most churches donate to Israel so orthodox Jews can finally build the Third Temple to signal for the second coming so Christ can take his people and leave the rest us fucked to be reined over by the (((Anitchrist))) for 7 years.

This

Oh yeah, he just jumped to top spot for my VP wish list, wew!

this hothead thinks this is a republican board

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

This guy is right on. Butthurt >>>/christian/ fags BTFO ITT.

What does that have to do with anything? It's a fact that most of the anti-Trumpers within the GOP who kept Rato alive via the polling booth (NOT the butthurt neocohen puppet masters like the National review; I'm talking about the people on the ground) were evangelicals whose main objection to him was that he didn't bible thump hard enough or promise to suck Israel's cock unconditionally while Trump's supporters span every demographic from internet nazi to uncle tom to disgruntled leftist. Sorry if you're offended but that's the truth, plain and simple.

Well, then I suppose we'll just have to endure a heated conflict between the philosemite Christcucks and the Christians who cling to the tradition of denying Jews their self-appointed chosen status

archive.is/NtqtP
Archived the second one for future reference

Not an argument. Flynn is either the biggest Zogbot or a complete retard.

Not an argument. Samefagging to buttress the non-argument is just the cherry on the sundae.

“Disruptive.” That’s how Michael Flynn’s enemies reportedly described him during his time as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, a tenure that ends tomorrow – a year early – when the three-star general retires after 33 years in the US Army. Was Flynn forced out? The Pentagon said his departure had been “planned for some time” when it made the announcement in April. But Flynn had challenged the Obama administration narrative that al-Qaeda’s brand of nihilistic extremism had died with Osama bin Laden in 2011. He had bruised egos at the DIA trying to transform the 17,000-person bureaucracy into a more agile and forward-deployed intel operation, one shaped by the lessons he had learned as intelligence chief for Joint Special Operations Command in Iraq and Afghanistan, working for the ill-fated iconoclast Gen. Stanley McChrystal. As early as 2010, Flynn made waves with a report, Fixing Intel, that said US intelligence could not answer “fundamental questions” in Afghanistan.

James Kitfield: DIA is tracking global crises from Ukraine to the Mideast to North Korea and the Western Pacific. Have you ever seen so many crises occurring simultaneously?

> There were probably more dangerous times such as when the Nazis and [Japanese] Imperialists were trying to dominate the world, but we’re in another very dangerous era.

JK: Why?

> In the Middle East, we’re starting to see issues arise over boundaries that were drawn back in the post-colonial era following World War I.

JK: Do you worry that instability will cause crises to escalate dangerously?

JK: When you were asked recently at the Aspen Security Forum whether the United States is safer from the terrorist threat today than before 9/11, you answered no.

> We know they are trying to get their hands on chemical weapons and use what they already have to create a chemical weapons capability.

JK: You also said recently that terrorist leaders like Osama bin Laden represent the leadership of al-Qaeda, but that “core al-Qaeda” is its ideology of perpetual jihad.

JK: When the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria routed the Iraqi Army recently, the terrorists also appeared to have become much better organized, disciplined and led.

JK: After Bin Laden was killed and democratic revolutions swept through the Middle East, there was a belief in the White House and elsewhere that his radical Islamist movement would also die. Why did you push back against that?

JK: Did you ever feel like a lone voice in the administration warning that the terrorist threat was growing, not receding?

JK: What do you see as your legacy as DIA’s leader?

JK: What did you make of reports that you are being forced out of your job for being disruptive?

Flynn is a from an Irish, Roman Catholic family in Rhode Island. He's a very traditional New Englander.

My argument is Flynn is retarded for saying publicly, as a former military intelligence leader, that North Korea, Venezuela and Cuba are apart of an axis that is recruiting Muslim militants to fight the USA. Do you think that he is right?

NERMEEN SHAIKH: Well, I’d like to turn to a clip from an Al Jazeera interview in August with the former head of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, Michael Flynn. The host, Mehdi Hasan, questions Flynn about how much the U.S. knew about the rise of the so-called Islamic State in Syria.

MEHDI HASAN: Many people would argue that the U.S. actually saw the rise of ISIL coming and turned a blind eye, or even encouraged it as a counterpoint to Assad. In a secret analysis by the agency you ran, the Defense Intelligence Agency in August 2012 said—and I quote—"there is a possibility of establishing a declared"—

MEHDI HASAN: —"or undeclared Salafist"—it’s not secret anymore. It was released under FOI. The quote is: "there is a possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria … and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime." The U.S. saw the ISIL caliphate coming and did nothing.

MEHDI HASAN: Hold on, you were helping them in 2012, while these groups—

MEHDI HASAN: But why did you allow them to do that, General?

MEHDI HASAN: You were in post. You were the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

MEHDI HASAN: I took the liberty—

MEHDI HASAN: I took the liberty of printing out that document.

MEHDI HASAN: This is a memo I quoted from. Did you see this document in 2012? Would this come across your table [inaudible]?

MEHDI HASAN: OK, so when you saw this, did you not pick up a phone and say, "What on Earth are we doing supporting these Syrian rebels?"

MEHDI HASAN: And what did you do about it?

MEHDI HASAN: In 2012, your agency was saying, quote, "the Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria."

MEHDI HASAN: In 2012, the U.S. was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups. Why did you not stop that, if you’re worried about the rise of, quote-unquote, "Islamic extremism"?

Flynn plays the game better than anybody. He strikes me as a true realist, the complete opposite of the 100% political obama.

Okay and how do you feel about Flynn thinking that North Korea is coordinating mudslime terrorists?

Your point?

When was this board invaded by cuckservatives and republicucks?

Where is this interview from? This Flynn nigger was apart of those leaked memos?

> Flynn is a registered Democrat, having grown up in a "very strong Democratic family."

'Women Have to Be Able to Choose'

“I think women have to be able to choose…sort of, the right of choice.”
“They are the ones that have to make the decision because they're the ones that are going to decide to bring up that child or not.”

> On same-sex marriage, Flynn also veered from the GOP platform.

“What people do in their private lives, these are not big issues that our country’s dealing with,”

My diamond-hard erection has withered to a normative flesh noodle.

Dude is a milicuck.

Fuck this guy.

I dunno, Jewgle it.

Not only that, but you have Christians who want to be THAT generation that gets to experience/witness the end of the world.
But, at least, Jesus' words of "keep doing your life because you don't know when it's going to happen, and it is better for you to be caught living than sitting and waiting" seem to deter people from getting too carried away

Based as fuck, picking a Democrat alone is already going to trigger the kikes so bad the media will pick on it trying to divide the voter base.

But it will backfire because most of the voter base is centrist and drawn to that. And top that with his nationalist stance that will draw in the old guard of the Democrats and Trump has this is the fucking bag.

Trump could have picked a joke of a neocuck but he's going all out with the VP pick. I can't wait to see how this plays out long term.

On both topics, he isn't running the show, Trump is.

For abortion, niggers abort their spawn at massive proportions, same with spics. Lower class whites do it at higher proportions than higher class whites. Consider it a bootleg version of eugenics.

For fag marriage, it's already been decided on.

If Trump is going to pick a Democrat, it's going to be Jim Webb.

Trump's appointing the judges retard, not Flynn. But go ahead and strawman some more because you're too fucking retarded to think of the long run.

Annnnnnd filtered.

You know, you're never going to get anywhere with shitposting and avatar fagging with pictures of rachel maddow like some fetishist. It is just assumed you have nothing better to say than some bait to guarantee replies, and most will just filter you for rachel maddow posting even if something you have in the middle of that drivel is actually credible.

Explain the end game of going back to the well of geniuses who gave us the Axis of Evil tripe. I'm open to your reasoning.

I just solve the issue by auto-filtering the kike since he gives himself away every time he posts with rachel maddow image. It's like the reason that shills have stopped posting the "trump is a shill merchant" image with rubbing hands and shit because I at least assume they've learned and gathered at how easily it gives them away

This. The only sane option is Sen. Jeff Sessions.

I see his VP picking strategy is doing rather wonderfully.

If you were confident in the argument you wouldn't have had to samefag to make it. Dismissed.

So this guy believes that North Korea and the failed state of Venezuela are leading Muslims in the middle east against the US. Has Holla Forums gone full retard?

Personally I would've enjoyed for him to even hint at the possibility of picking Webb, just to see how good it'd do with his base. There's no doubt he will pull even more independents and democrats with Webb, more than he already does, but if he pisses off his base, who are loyal as hell, shit wouldn't work.

He'd dominate the news cycle for weeks, starving Clinton's news coverage of the Twat Ticket. He'll probably lose out on RNC funding, and retarded cuckservatives who still to this day cry that Trump is a Democrat, but Trump can do without it.

Why havent you linked anything to back up your statements

Please Kek let him be Trump's VP. The salt produced from the kikes would be phenomenal, and the best part is they would be forced to admit Israel has nukes to even make an argument!

Nimble Navigator!

they don't have to ban the VPNs forever. Just whenever the kikes decides to go on a postfest. just ban for 24-48 hours and by then I'm sure the hebe will be busy trying to jew someone out of their life savings.

I think it goes deeper than that. Some of the mods here are really fucking questionable.

Are you even a human?

Everyone put them in the ballpark of France and UK.

While it's probably much lower.

Mehdi Hasan (VO): In the days and weeks after 9/11, the US decided to fight a war in the shadows. George W Bush: Americans should not expect one battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen. It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV and covert operations, secret even in success. Fourteen years later, there's no end in sight.

Mehdi Hasan (VO): So what does the US do now, and will this conflict ever end? To find answers, this week I’ve left the Oxford Union for the US capital. I'm here in Washington DC to interview a man who, until very recently, was America's top military spy chief: the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency, the DIA, and before that, a commander with JSOC, the elite military unit which helps run President Obama's shadow war.
He's been called "The father of the modern-day JSOC" whose kill-or-capture campaign stretches from Iraq and Afghanistan to Osama Bin Laden's compound in Pakistan. But has the so-called war on terror now become a crusade?

Mehdi Hasan (VO): And bonded by a common enemy, can the United States and the Islamic Republic of Iran finally work out their differences?

Mehdi Hasan (VO): I'm Mehdi Hasan, and in this special edition of the programme, I'm going head-to-head with one of America's leading generals. I'll challenge Michael Flynn, the former head of the Defence Intelligence Agency, on the rise of ISIL, on torture, and on why he’s opposed to a deal with Iran. There's no panel, no audience, just me and him.

Mehdi Hasan: General Flynn, your former boss, President Obama, has said that this aim is to, quote, "Degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group known as ISIL." A year into the US-led bombing campaign of ISIL, how close is he to achieving those goals, in your view? Is he destroying? Is he degrading ISIL, even?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Should he have used those words?

Mehdi Hasan: But it's not realistic, as you said?

Mehdi Hasan: You served under President Obama as his head of his Defence Intelligence Agency at the Pentagon for two years. You're now out of government. You've been critical of some of the things he’s done since. What would you be doing differently to him, in Iraq, against ISIL?

Mehdi Hasan: And you mention those Arab leaders. A lot of those Arab leaders have gone out of their way to say: "Let's fight ISIL. Let's defeat ISIL. Let's get rid of them. Let's ostracise them." But they've also made it very clear, "Don't blame the Arab world or the Muslim world for it. Don't blame Islam for it. These people are not representative of Islam. They're against Muslims more than anyone else." And yet you said on Fox News not so long ago, quote: "I have been at war with Islam or a component of Islam for the last decade." Isn't that the kind of inflammatory clash of civilisations, Holy War rhetoric…

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] …that ISIL engages in?

Mehdi Hasan: Aren't you engaging in the kind of stuff that ISIL says? Isn’t that what they wanna hear?

Mehdi Hasan: Just on the phraseology, when you say you’ve been at war with Islam -

Mehdi Hasan: That's not helpful language, is it? That gives ISIL -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Islam is a religion of one billion plus people

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] – and you're saying you're at war with every – doesn’t that give ISIL what they want?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] ISIL say they - ISIL will be saying: "Look at that US General on Al Jazeera. He's saying he’s at war with Islam. Come join us. Defend Islam."

Mehdi Hasan: You're gonna send recruits their way with language like that.

Mehdi Hasan: Islam is?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Sorry, do you mean Islamism? Or Islam? Sorry, I'm confused here.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] OK, you're not saying the religion of Islam is a political ideology?

> And if the excuse is, "Well, the West is bad," you know, "The Jews of Israel are bad," that’s not a good excuse.

Mehdi Hasan: A lot of terrorism experts who have sat down with these guys -

Mehdi Hasan: They say: "Actually these guys are political. These guys are," as you say yourselves, "They're a political group using religion as cover."

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You say they're serious leaders. We're now seeing reports that ISIL, the top ranks of ISIL are filled with ex-Baathist army officers from the Saddam regime. They'e not all religious fanatics, as you seem to imply. I mean, MI5, Britain’s domestic intelligence agency, did a study of several hundred terrorists a few years ago and found, I quote: "Far from being religious zealots, a large number of those involved in terrorism do not practice their faith regularly, and could actually be regarded as religious novices."

Mehdi Hasan: And therefore it' a religious war, in your view?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Completely agree with you but my worry is that you are indulging those excuses. You'e allowing them to get away with making those excuses -

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] You're giving them legitimacy.

Mehdi Hasan: And yet you, rather than go after the political ideology, you’re going after the religion?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] When you say you're at war with Islam, you're going after the religion, General.

Mehdi Hasan: OK, well, here in the West, especially here in the US, you hear a lot of this rhetoric -

Mehdi Hasan: - about religion, Islam, ISIS being the responsibility of…

Mehdi Hasan: … certain Islamic scholars or Islamic groups. You hear lots of people say it's the responsibility of the Shia-led government in Baghdad, the mistakes that they've made in the recent years. You hear people say it's the fault of Assad and obviously the repression in Syria. You hear people blame the Gulf countries for allegedly funding some of these groups. Very conveniently, I often find, we hear very little about America's own responsibility in this conflict, in this problem. Isn't it the case, General, that there would be no ISIL today in Iraq if the US hadn't invaded and occupied Iraq in 2003?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] By…by invading and the behaviour that you had there.

Mehdi Hasan: And here's the thing I don't – really don't -

Mehdi Hasan: And not just with Iraq, obviously there's Syria. You’re on record as saying that the handling of Syria by this administration has been a mistake. Many people would argue that the US actually saw the rise of ISIL coming and turned a blind eye, or even encouraged it as a counterpoint to Assad. And a secret analysis by the agency you ran, the Defence Intelligence Agency, in August 2012 said, and I quote, "There is the possibility of establishing -

Mehdi Hasan: - "declared or undeclared Salafist" – it's not secret any more, it was released under FOI. The quote is: "There is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want in order to isolate the Syrian regime." The US saw the ISIL caliphate coming and did nothing.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But hold on, you were helping them in 2012. While these groups are -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But why did you allow them to do that, General? You were in post. You were the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.

Why'd you switch IPs fag?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] I took the liberty – I took the liberty of printing out that document. This is the memo I quoted from. Did you see this document in 2012? Would this come across your table, one of your analysts wrote -

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] OK, So when you saw this, did you not pick up a phone and say, "What on earth are we doing supporting these Syrian rebels who are -"?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And what did you do about it?

Mehdi Hasan: Did you say, "We shouldn't be supporting these groups"?

Mehdi Hasan: Just on what you're saying, just to clarify here, you're saying today – today my understanding is you’re saying we should have backed the rebels. You’re saying in government, you agreed with this analysis …

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But in 2012, but in 2012 which was -

Mehdi Hasan: But three – we're not – but three years ago, let's just be clear for the sake of our viewers. In 2012, your agency was saying, quote: "The Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda in Iraq are the major forces driving the insurgence in Syria." In 2012, the US was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups. Why did you not stop that, if you're worried about the rise of quote, unquote, "Islamic extremism"?

Mehdi Hasan: Well, I admire your frankness on this subject.

Mehdi Hasan: Let me – let me just to, before we move on, just to clarify once more, you are basically saying that even in government at the time, you knew those groups were around. You saw this analysis -

Mehdi Hasan: - and you were arguing against it. But who wasn’t listening?

Mehdi Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis -

Mehdi Hasan: A wilful decision to go – support an insurgency that had Salafist, al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood?

Mehdi Hasan: OK, well let's go back to Iraq. I just wanna ask you one last question about Iraq. Many would argue that the Iraq invasion was a recruiting sergeant for extremists and terrorists. You seem to have conceded partly that, earlier on in this interview. You said that we added fuel to the fire, I think was your phrase.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But let me just get very specific on Iraq. US prisons in Iraq are believed to have helped radicalise thousands of young Iraqis who passed through them.

Mehdi Hasan: Not just through torture but through providing a recruiting ground, a meeting place, a training facility for the very same militants that the US is now bombing. I think 17 of the top 25 ISIL commanders -

Mehdi Hasan: So it wasn't just 2003 that US poured fuel on the fire, it was much later on as well? US and some -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Well, let me quote you your former colleague, Major General Douglas Stone, who ran the US –

Mehdi Hasan: - detention system in Iraq. He said, he called the US prison system, "A Jihadi university that was breeding more terrorists".

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So it's not just the Iraqis as you just said, it's the Americans.

Mehdi Hasan: You were -

''Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Well, let's talk about, let's talk about standards. You were a senior official in the Joint Special Operations Command at that time: JSOC, which is the kind of elite, top secret unit, responsible for the killing of Osama Bin Laden, among other things. You’ve been described as the father of the modern JSOC, and you mentioned Camp Bucca and Camp Cropper, and you mentioned standards. You didn't mention Camp Nama in Iraq, which was nicknamed, "Nasty Ass Military Area" and where according to a New York Times investigation, US interrogators, "Beat the prisoners with rifle butts, spat in their faces and used them for target practice in a game of paintball", where the motto was “No blood, no foul” meaning interrogators couldn’t be prosecuted if they "visibly", if a detainee didn't "visibly bleed". Are you telling me a) those are standards you’re proud of, and b) that didn’t help in the rise of ISIL?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Who then went and abused these Iraqis.

Mehdi Hasan: Listen to the verdict of Human Rights Watch in their report on Camp Nama: "Military Intelligence battalions systemised the use of abusive techniques in Iraq in 2003 and 2004, and Military Intelligence interrogators, including officers, are implicated in widespread abuses during that time." How can you say you don’t have any responsibility for what those interrogators did?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But you didn't tell them to do what they did?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So why did they do it?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And what accountability did you bring in, General?

''Mehdi Hasan: Human Rights Watch says that Red Cross was blocked from Camp Nama.

Mehdi Hasan: Why?

Mehdi Hasan: You were one of the commanding officers who turned up to clean them up.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Did you call for Red Cross to be allowed in, in internal conversations?

Mehdi Hasan: Human Rights Watch says: "There are few indications the military undertook any systematic efforts -"

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] – "to investigate and prosecute abuses."

Wew lad.

This is what I'm telling you. A NORTHERN Democrat, and not a "oh well I live in New York so I better roll with it" Democrat. Pretty suspect to me.

Mehdi Hasan: Human Rights Watch says: "There were few indications the military undertook any systematic efforts to investigate or prosecute abuses."

Mehdi Hasan: How many interrogators from Camp Nama were prosecuted in a court of law?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Any? Because internal punishments don’t really count, though, do they?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Doesn't the law, doesn't US law and international law say that if you commit torture, you should be prosecuted in a court? You don't just get a slap on the wrist.

Mehdi Hasan: So why haven't more people been prosecuted in court from Camp Nama?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But General, you have that information in your head, presumably. You went there and shut it down.

Mehdi Hasan: Let's talk about what you are aware of. You're on record as saying that you yourself physically interrogated detainees. That you've been quote: "Personally involved in thousands of interrogation operations." Just to clarify, did those interrogations that you were involved in, General, ever involve torture?

Mehdi Hasan: And when we say torture, are we both agreeing on the definition of torture?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Water boarding.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] No water boarding?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] No beatings, no sleep deprivation?

Mehdi Hasan: None of that stuff?

Mehdi Hasan: None of the stuff we’ve heard about all those abuses?

Mehdi Hasan: The reason I ask is that’s what -

Mehdi Hasan: The reason I ask about your role is Esquire magazine reported in 2009, they quoted a soldier from Camp Nama, who said that a Colonel named Mike was present in the interrogation when a lot of those abuses were going on. Was that Colonel you, General Flynn?

Mehdi Hasan: So you were never present when any of those abuses - ?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] No, that was when it was reported but he's talking about the year 2000-

Mehdi Hasan: Whether it's interrogations or drone strikes, or assassinations, or renditions, or night raids, or whatever it is, do you believe that your work in that so-called shadow war resulted in America being more secure today than it was after 9/11 because 14 years after 9/11, all the war on terror seems to have given us is more war and more terror. It doesn't look like a success from where I'm sitting.

Mehdi Hasan: You sound very reasonable -

Mehdi Hasan: And here's what I don’t get. When you talk about fixing the underlying problems, when you talk about not investing in conflicts as the number one way of dealing with this, I agree with you, and you do sound very reasonable and persuasive, and yet in February in front of Congress, you said, when you were asked what’s to be done, "The enemy must be opposed, must be killed, must be destroyed."

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] There’s a dove General Flynn and there's a hawk General Flynn.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Not Camp Nama, we hope.

Mehdi Hasan: You say, "the region needs to come to the table", and yet you talk about the kind of failures of the military side. I’m asking about the role you played. You were JSOC, which did this quote, unquote, "Shadow war".

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You closed Camp Nama but then – but then you did -

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] But then you did renditions. You did drone strikes. You did night raids.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] JSOC wasn't responsible for drone strikes, really?

Mehdi Hasan: Which have been hugely counter-productive on the counter-terrorist front. Many analysts have argued they’ve created a -

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] But the drone strikes, many would argue -

Mehdi Hasan: Well, maybe another show, but the drone strikes for example, many have argued, they create more terrorists than they kill. The night raids in Afghanistan, many have argued they create more terrorists than they get.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But with respect, General, that's your failure, then isn't it?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So do you think President Obama should be not ramping up drone strikes as he has done, but actually ramping them down, as his predecessor did?

Well, that fit's Trump's tone perfectly, doesn't it?

Mehdi Hasan: OK. Well -

Mehdi Hasan: On that note, let's leave it there. We're gonna take a break now on Head to Head. Join me in part two where I'll be discussing Iran and its controversial nuclear programme with General Flynn. I'll ask him why he thinks the Iranians can't be trusted and why he believes doing a deal with them is dangerous. That's after the break.

stop posting walls of text faggot

just provide the link and then people can discuss if they want to

I didn't. Now please tell me whether you agree or disagree with Flynn?

If you are claiming that the post you were quoting was you providing links to the information, that makes 1f84be the third ID under which you've posted in this thread.

Banning abortions saves niggers, spics, and hicks you fucking bigot!

He's probably a kike. If you keep arguing with him, you're being foolish.

PRAISE KEK
KEK GUIDE THESE DIGITS
CAN'T BIN THE FLYNN

There's three threads on Flynn right now, you can find my original Team America post there if you're that autistic.

Though you are George W Bush levels of retarded for thinking that Cuba is coordinating with terrorists in some Heil Hydra scenario so I wouldn't be surprised.

The original Team America post is in this thread under a different ID, how fucking dense are you, holy shit

Symmetry. That's fucking brilliant.

Part two

Mehdi Hasan: Welcome back to Head to Head on Al Jazeera. My special guest tonight is retired General Michael Flynn, who was President Obama’s top military intelligence official, right up until August of 2014, and is a former Special Operations Commander too.

Mehdi Hasan: General, for more than three decades now, the US and Iran have been bitter enemies. Isn't it time now to bury the hatchet; to find some common ground; to end this kind of never-ending cold war between your two countries?

Mehdi Hasan: Whenever you speak to American officials or former officials, they talk about Iranian bad behaviour. Undeniable as it is -

Mehdi Hasan: But when you talk to Iranians, or Iranian officials, they'll say: "What about American bad behaviour? We never hear about America's support for the Shah, for the toppling of Mohammad Mosaddegh, the Iranian prime minister, for the support of Saddam's invasion of Iran, the shooting down of an Iranian airline." There’s enough bad behaviour to go around on all sides, isn’t there, General?

Mehdi Hasan: Well, you can't. Those are facts.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] They would argue they've been made a pariah state, when they were invaded by Saddam Hussein.

Mehdi Hasan: They didn't get the support of the world -

Mehdi Hasan: Saddam got the support of the world.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Well, they would argue that these negotiations that have been, that we've been seeing in recent years, between the Obama administration and the Iranian government, is an example of changed behaviour.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You served -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] We can't have it both ways, General. You can't say we want to isolate them with sanctions but they've got to play a positive part in the world. You've got to pick one or the other. That's what the Obama administration's doing.

Mehdi Hasan: OK, well you claim, and you've dismissed President Obama's nuclear negotiations as flawed, as dangerous, as a false choice. You've called it "Wishful thinking". Why?

Mehdi Hasan: But again, you seem to be having your cake and eat it. On the one hand, you say Iran is a major bad behaviour, major bad player, it's a sponsor of bad groups. It's busting sanctions. And you're talking about the worry – you're worrying about the stability – but General -

Mehdi Hasan: The IAA have said that Iran is not building a nuclear weapon. That is what they've said.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And the IAA is the group that’s gonna be empowered by a nuclear deal.

Mehdi Hasan: But taking a wider point about the region, isn't the whole way you get stability in the region by bringing Iran into the fold? By bringing it in from the cold?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Rather than treating it like this kind of child that you patronise and dismiss?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Well, you talk about Iran like a kind of, like an unruly child.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Here's a, here’s a country that is helping you fight ISIS. Iran is helping America fight ISIL in Iran -

Mehdi Hasan: But nevertheless, still helping the United States. They helped the United States fight the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2004.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] I’m not denying that. I’m saying to you they are helping you.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And there's plenty of documents suggesting that some of your Gulf allies have supported groups that have killed Americans.

Mehdi Hasan: There are plenty of documents that show many of your other allies have worked against you. The point is, you only single out this one country.

Mehdi Hasan: How would you control or contain, or curb, whatever you want to use – Iran's nuclear programme? Very briefly.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] What are those rules?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] I'm asking you what you would have done differently to President Obama.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You're not answering my question. How would you have got Iran's nuclear facilities to do – the President's proposed deal is to reduce the number of centrifuges, reduce – increase the number of inspections, etc, etc. How would you have got results similar to that?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And Iran says no. Then what?

Mehdi Hasan: But every single nuclear expert agrees that keeping them at bay, keeping the status quo, allows them to carry on enriching uranium. They've gone from 160, I think, centrifuges to 20,000 -

Mehdi Hasan: - under your system. Under the status quo.

Mehdi Hasan: So why do you think it would work – isn;t it doing the same thing again and again - ?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] No, I'm saying to you -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] I’m saying to you, I’m saying to you, you're opposed to a deal that brings Iran in from the cold and puts curbs on a nuclear programme. You're saying you don't like that deal. I'm saying how would you get Iran to curb its nuclear programme? Apart from telling them off, I've not heard a single practical proposal from you.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Would you bomb them?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Do you believe Iran will – do you believe Iran will get a bomb as a result of these negotiations?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And yet the director of the -

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] And yet the Director of the CIA, John Brennan, former colleague of yours in the intel community, he's called it a good deal, and accused critics such as yourself, who say it'll lead to a bomb, as being, quote, "Wholly disingenuous." The director of the CIA basically says you're lying.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] He says you're disingenuous. "Wholly disingenuous." That’s a euphemism for lying.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] I appreciate that.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But that's a diversion for the purposes of our conversation. I'm asking about the nuclear programme.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] We could make the Arab world become the wonderful home of democracies tomorrow -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You know that for a fact, do you?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] You believe Iran is intent on building a nuclear weapon?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And that's not the – but that's not the view – just to be clear, you're an ex-member of the US intelligence community.

Mehdi Hasan: That is not the view of the US intelligence community that you were part of until August of last year?

Mehdi Hasan: You do think that’s the view of the US - ?

Mehdi Hasan: Well, James Clapper, who's the Director of National Intelligence, told Congress in February, "We do not know whether Iran will eventually decide to build nuclear weapons." What do you know that the director of national intelligence doesn’t know?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] With respect, that’s what we heard about Saddam Hussein and we know how that worked out, General.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Hold on, you're saying -

Mehdi Hasan: And yet your reasoning for that, which you just outlined for us, is exactly the reasoning offered by Dick Cheney and co in 2003 in relation to Saddam and Iraq.

'> Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Yeah, that was a mistake. Total -

Michael Flynn: No, I don't think so. I think that – yeah -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But also poor thinking. It was an assumption.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And yet you're making the same assumptions today. You're saying, "I believe that they’re gonna build a weapon but I don’t have any evidence for that, but I believe it".

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You say – General -

Mehdi Hasan: - Not just bad direction, according to you, it's wishful thinking on the President's part.

Mehdi Hasan: And yet people like Zbigniew Brzezinski, General Brent Scowcroft, former National Security advisers, people like Ephraim Halevy, former Head of Israeli Mossad.

Mehdi Hasan: A variety of nuclear specialists in the United States -

Mehdi Hasan: Admiral William Fallon, former head of Central Command. They've all come out and backed this deal on exactly the grounds you're saying you oppose it. They're saying it will open up new possibilities in the region.

Mehdi Hasan: You believe they're all gonna get nuclear weapons? That's your worry.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] There are plenty of analysts who disagree with you on that.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And yet Israel – Israel has had nuclear weapons in that region since the 60s and that didn’t prompt a nuclear arms race.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But nuclear energy’s fine. It's legal. It's permissible.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You would like to see a region, Middle East, free of nuclear?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Is that what you would like? Can I just confirm that?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] So you would love to see Israel give up its 200 nuclear warheads?

> Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it but it’s not practical because - actually nuclear energy is very clean and it actually is, it is so cost-effective, much more cost-effective for producing water from desalinisation

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] OK, so then what’s the problem? So then why don’t we just welcome nuclear energy and keep, carry on efforts to stop nuclear weapons?

Mehdi Hasan: OK, so we’re all on the same page. One last question on -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] That's exactly what's happening right now, General. You keep -

Mehdi Hasan: You keep – well, the majority of experts disagree with you, respectfully. You keep going on about the Iranian threat and you began this part by talking about Iranian bad behaviour. Isn’t it the case, General, that Iran, for all its bad behaviour, in terms of threat levels, is unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict or launch a pre-emptive attack on the United States?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You don't agree with that statement?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] That statement, General, that statement is your statement from February 2014.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So were you lying when you said it last year?

Mehdi Hasan: Your words – you said -

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] You said, "Unlikely". Let me just clarify. "Unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict, or launch a pre-emptive attack on the United States". Those are your words as head of the DIA.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So you still stand by that thing?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So it's not incorrect?

Mehdi Hasan: Barack Obama has staked much of his presidency and his foreign affairs legacy on his handling of Iran. Do you believe he’s been risking US national security in doing so? Putting American or even Israeli lives at stake?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] So when you hear -

Mehdi Hasan: So when you hear people like Senator Lindsey Graham saying: "The President has failed miserably to protect America," or Senator John McCain calling him, "The most naive president in history," is that a critique you share?

Mehdi Hasan: But just on the President's national security policies, here's what's interesting. Here in Washington, DC, you hear a lot of people across the political spectrum but especially on the right, saying he's weak, he’s not tough enough, he apologises to all our enemies, he's given up some of the successes that he inherited, etc, etc. Then across the world, and I'm sure some of our viewers will share this view, you have people who say, "Barack Obama? I mean this is a guy who's ramped up drone strikes in Pakistan, killed US citizens without trial, toppled Colonel Gaddafi in Libya. Is back in Iraq, bombing ISIL, surge troops in Afghanistan. Sent Navy SEALS in to kill Bin Laden." So the critique elsewhere in the world is actually it's not that he's too soft, it's that he’s as hard as George Bush was. He's too tough.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But aren't those – aren't those the kind of leaders who rely on the US to keep them in power?

Mehdi Hasan: And yet the United States backs those governments in Saudi Arabia and Egypt that are seen as so repressive and undemocratic.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And in the meantime?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And in the meantime, we carry on giving them weapons, supporting their conflicts?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Turning a blind eye to human rights abuses?

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Given – well, given this is part of your -

I think people can click an archive link if they want to read this shit, stop spamming the thread.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Given this is the part of your narrative that I agree with, let's wrap up on that point. Let me ask you one question before I go. You've been very critical of President Obama and American strategy in recent years. Have you considered running for office yourself now you’ve left the military? America has a long history of Generals -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] Which party, because you're a registered Democrat, I believe?

Mehdi Hasan: Yet many would say you sound like a Republican.

Mehdi Hasan: Not right now?

Mehdi Hasan: But to quote the President on Iran, "All options are on the table"?

Mehdi Hasan: OK. Well, that’s all we have time for here on this Head to Head special from Washington, DC. General, thank you very much for joining me here in the studio.

This guy sounds like a dipshit.

No. Fuck you faggot.
Read that shit.
I'm not going to rely on Holla Forums's low-ass agency to anything fucking done.

There are other ways to deal with vermin than using poison that kills your own children.

See this post

And then find the "origin one" in this thread.

I'm starting to think you're Flynn himself, who must be aware that Trump's staff lurks here, in order to get the VP slot. Nobody could be as retarded as you for spewing some axis of evil with a Muslim twist bullshit.

Only indulged him twice, filtered him after he had nothing constructive to say.

Like trying to have a thread when someone is spamming walls of text?

Yes, but also he needs to pick a VP that is either as "extreme" as he is or far more, to avoid the likelyhood of the kikes trying to JFK him. Because you know with how hard the GOP has been pushing for Newt Gingrich being the VP they're looking forward to a possible JFK attempt and just using Newt to go business as usual.

What you meant to type was

"The Bible tells them so."

Cry more bitch.

So you made the joke twice in that thread and twice in this one? The fuck is with you? Do you seriously think that joke is just so good that it needs to be made four times until somebody screencaps it and posts it on Reddit?

Yet nobody has replied in either thread about this bizarre parody of a person. Right now you are unable to type a simple "yes" or a simple "no" the the question "do you agree that best korea is training muslim terrorists". So you are literally Flynn or a complete retard who can't answer simple questions, possibly both.

Have you considered it's just that nobody is taking you seriously because of how autistic your presentation is? The fact that this is happening to you in two separate threads should be a sign.

You don't even have to type yes or no. If you agree that Flynn is right when he says that the axis of evil consisting of North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela are behind recent terrorist events and are working alongside Iran, despite no proofs at all while being an military intelligence official, all you have to do is reply to this post.

If you don't believe this, then don't reply.

I await your answer.

Looks like your approach to rhetoric is as honed as your sense of humor.

I am glad we reached a conclusion then Flynn.

Yeah, I doubt Webb plays that game. Could be wrong, but he was acting like a bad goy, looking out for white interests and protecting Southern whites.

Nigger, Gen.Flynn is the one making the Team America joke because he went full retard when he wrote this:

No nigger, I don't do that because I don't have a VPN.

What's

with

your

formatting?

LOL another retard who thinks there's only one here who calls him a retard.

I'm not using a VPN.

You clearly need glasses.

Abortion should not be restricted until we have an ethnostate.

I don't need glasses.

You space out your lines generously.

Thank you for that.

And for patiently reading through all of my posts to find the ones that mention "you".

Here's Flynn being completely bluepilled on Iran.

He is either lying or a classic example of "military intelligence" since he doesn't mention at least Saudi Arabia in terms of "global threats". If this guy came out tomorrow talking about the Sauds, then it would be an insane amount of hype.

No you clearly need glasses, look at it again: I see one double space. How many do you see?

No, you clearly need glasses, look at it again: I see one double space. How many do you see?

Huh? You don't like paragraphs? You prefer walls of text?

LOL What's your point moron? You're not imitating my "style" at all you just look like an idiot.

Oops! Somebody got caught!

LOL kill yourself moron. You need it.

I haven't even paid attention to whatever you're trying to argue because you're getting too autistic about it.

It's like listening to someone while they drool on themselves and intermittently pass gas.

Every time you let the thread slip to the second page and quietly sage one of your faggoty little insults, I'll bump it back up.

Nah probably not, I bet even they have hiring standards

Oh wait that's a good idea, I could expose how retarded Michael Flynn is every time I bump the thread with this quote:

-retired General Michael Flynn, certified neocon retard

Fourth time's the charm, right?

LOL can't you at least try? I'm sure you can. Go ahead.

LOL this is about your crippling autism. Nothing more.

I don't watch COPS to get a better understanding of the implementation of law enforcement, I watch it to see niggers getting arrested. I'm not posting in this thread to have a cogent discussion of current events, I'm here to watch you and laugh.

From a distance, fortunately, I'm sure the smell is unbearable up close LOL

No, this thread is about General Flynn and how the sheep jumped on the hype train and ignored the letter he wrote in the New York Post yesterday which contains this little gem

The Flynn fanboys can't defend him because he went full retard. So you focus on me instead. It's not gonna work.

No, it was about that. Now it's just you and me. It's like having my own personal zoo.

Continuously quoting yourself is pretty cute.

It's true. The book is not out yet. Michael Ledeen is a notorious Neocon warmonger and has co-author credit.

Neocons appear to hate Flynn, so that's a good sign.

Remember all you Michael Flynn fanboys, you'll need to defend this if you want to cling on to him:

-retired General Michael Flynn, certified retard

He wrote a book with (((Michael Ledeen))) the neocon warmonger:

"We now face a more potent Axis of Evil that includes two of the original three (North Korea and Iran, with Iraq up for grabs), plus Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia and other countries, and terrorist groups including al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and the Islamic State.

With the exception of their hatred of the West, there is no single ideology that unites them. The new Axis includes Sunni and Shi’ite radical Muslims, Communists and other radical leftists, and nationalistic secular tyrants like Vladimir Putin. They have certainly succeeded in wrecking hopes for a peaceful world."

Fifth time's gotta be the charm, right? The quote will definitely work the fifth time.

wew
e
w

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

Dear god please make this man Trump's VP. I can't imagine how America will turn around if we finally start allowing people to use the most efficient energy source known to man.

Let me entertain your position and pretend we're "conservatives"…

So was Eisenhower and Reagan.

Abraham Lincoln ran with a Democrat VP (back before modern medicine when VPs really fucking mattered) as a symbolic gesture.

I KNOW THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN MONITORS THIS BOARD.

THIS GUY IS A GOOD CHOICE, HE'S OUR OPTION OUT OF THE GUYS ON YOUR LIST SO FAR, THANK YOU!

This guy is trying to say fuck Islam but the reporter just won't let him. What in these quotes leads you to believe that he's a dipshit?

TRIGGERED
Spin that dreidel bitch.

Seriously nigger?

CAN'T STRIKE THE MIKE

Fuck off, anti-abortion christcucks are the worst, if not for abortion, our nation would have become Zimbabwe by 1990, r-selected niggers have the highest rate of abortion and all of those aborted niggers would have multiplied several times over since the 70s if abortion were outlawed. For pragmatic reasons, support of abortion is necessary. same thing with faggots, who fucking cares?

This, this and this, abortion for pragmatic purposes is necessary, when we rediscover the identity of our people and form a true homeland and rediscover the myth of our people abortion will be unnecessary because motherhood will be celebrated and it will be a world worth populating in great number with white children.

I'd rather remove the pests, instead of using poison to kill them that also kills my children.

Killing babies isn't okay bro, regardless of how many piglets it saves us.

Remove the pests, and we solve both our problems.

Micheal Flynn is the perfect second in line. Didn't the FBIbro say the Flynn was likely to be Trumps pick. Now Isreal has to ask themselves, do they want to deal with Flynn if something happens to Trump. I think Trump will in fact select Flynn.

He's sloppy and clumsy and stumbles into rhetorical traps left and right, having said, and continuing to say, stupid things that lead to him apologizing and fumbling about with his narrative.

Just seems kinda dim-witted, though his full reversal on nuclear when Israel was introduced was rather amusing.

Eisenhower and Reagan were both snit.
Christ, Reagan's amnesty shit really fucked us on the spic front.

So this guy has been cast in a pretty positive light so far, who is he up against for the veep spot?

wew those aesthetics

Calling this guy a shill doesn't make him wrong.
The good general has a mentality that is a holdover from the Cold War, that's apparently common among older members of the military. He said 3 decades inside, right? So he joined in the '80s, back when we were still gearing up to fight the Reds, throughout the '90s that view was the view of the military, their main enemy was still global Communism, but the head and most of the body had just been sheared off, so you get that weird assertion.

It wasn't until the mid 2000s that the military started coming around to the idea that global Islam was more than a passing threat. His worldview isn't entirely insane, those countries he listed certainly are hostile to us, just not the greatest threat. I certainly prefer a military with a quaint idea about opposing global communism than a military that wants to spread democracy or stop the rising tide of nationalism.
I hoped Trump would pick a general from the start, this guy seems as good as any.

Israel would love to deal with Flynn.

He's a Democuck merc.