If you had to emigrate to europe or european union, what country would you choose and why?

if you had to emigrate to europe or european union, what country would you choose and why?
let's ignore the language, assume that you would learn language quickly.

What european countries are best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPNI5JQ0Eyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UK

Probably England, France, Germany or Switzerland.
It's hard to avoid the mass-immigration issue anywhere though, unless you go to the rural areas.

But I've never been to Europe, so I may be making the wrong choices.

If I HAD to? I'd just kill myself, cut out the middle man.

Is Amsterdam a country? Weed's legal and they don't have the akbar problem other parts of Europe do.

But after James Mad Dog Mattis mauls the shit out of ISIS I'd gladly live in France. It's a beautiful country.

Can you yanks stop treating us British as Europeans? We're nothing like the mainland, we're only european because we happen to live on the same part of the earth's crust

I'd Czech myself out.

I'd probably go with the Netherlands. Not just cuz of Amsterdam.

Those are just popular big countries. How about Scandinavia, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Northern Italy, Barcelona?

Why is immigration so important to you and Holla Forums? Don't you care about any other things?

Yes

It's corrupt shit

europe can do the succ of my dick

why?

Finland

why would I have to move do Europe?
I don't know, somewhere that doesn't have a lot of sand niggers.

Move to Russia

have you fuccing seen the language
I couldn't even learn spanish

Try learning Finnish. Now that's a challenge.

Iceland stronk.

Armenia

youtube.com/watch?v=uPNI5JQ0Eyc

take switzerland 4 languages choice is strong

Switzerland, not that much shitskins there and it's overall a pretty noice country.

Switzerland, all though emigrating there is very difficult, (You have to have work there or marry a Swiss native) that is really just another reason why its the best option. 25-55% of the population own firearms legally, 70~% Christian religion, 0.2% Jewish population. You'd have to know German to live there, and I find German to be an easy language in comparison to some others.

Ukraine nigga