Schwarzenegger quits ‘Celebrity Apprentice,’ citing Trump

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/322221-schwarzenegger-done-on-apprentice-cites-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/civilized
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_military_government
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that nigger has child support and alimony to pay though. can he really afford to throw away paying gigs?

looks like somebody got STUMPED

Not wanting to associate with the orange joke is a highly tuned survival instinct. We won't forget who supported him when Trump is executed for crimes against America.

He still hasn't invaded any country in America and niggers, illegals and jews are not USA citizens due to their not-so-hidden aligments

sorry buddy, looks like you're on the wrong side of history now

"illegals" are the only us citizens

once the true inheritors of the USA (mexicans) take over and replace the government with their own we will kill every nigger and gringo esse

im jew

and you?

I mean shit, Arnie supported Kasich and even said he didn't mind Trump during the election, and then the guy kept talking shit. Anyone with a sense of self-worth would have quit too.

He stabbed him in the back. Rather publicly. He also did that thing that the triggered leftists are doing now where he didn't use his name, just called him the 'Republican nominee for President' or something.

I never really understood that whole schtick, where liberals act so impressed and shocked with "He/she DESTROYED trump WITHOUT EVEN SAYING HIS NAME!!". Do they think that's witty or clever of themselves? Seems like cowardice to me, that they don't want to name their problems.

It is cowardice. They're afraid of him

It's like something children would do, talking shit without using his name so they can claim deniability when they face real life consequences by screaming "NUH UH BUT I NEVER ACTUALLY SAID HIS NAME HOW DO YOU KNOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM?"

Arnold completely betrayed Trump and said he wouldn't vote for him.

THE CUCKINATOR

This is why politics in America is absolutely fucked. No one wants to work together despite their differences. People won't be happy until we have an actual fascist state to enforce one national political thought. The fucking irony.

that's how it always goes
nobody likes democracy or elections unless their side is the one winning
equality is a social construct after all

Mexico ceded that land (and actually got reimbursed for it) after being defeated by the US. The (((jew))) negotiator sold the US out since the US got far more land out of it but he lied about the US's requests during negotiations.

Spics are just angry retards.

No.

out of all the jews Hitler didn't gas, a lot of them came to the US. We have over six million living here, an infestation. Hitler did so much wrong: he didn't gas them all.

>Hitler did so much wrong: he didn't gas them at all.
I fix for you.

Nature itself is inherently fascist.

Fascism is not 'survival of the fittest', its 'union makes strength'. Its literally in the name and in the logo.

Trump has a time machine. That's how he knows what he can get away with.

No, dummy, he went on media rounds AFTER trump got the nom and basically stumped for hillary, dumb maidfucking kraut even tried take moral high ground about it. He betrayed his wife, his fans and the constituency of his party, if he had any dignity left he would an hero tomorrow.

you fucking nigger arnie made numerous veiled digs at trump and even said this would be the first time he wouldn't vote republican
that faggot has lost any respect he previously deserved just like the most part of hollywood, educate yourself before defending the undefendible

You fucking retard

partially this, but also appeal to a natural hierarchy
rejection of french revolution ideas and "enlightenment"

So you purport we abandon civilization? Literally nothing wrong with civic nationalism.

What?
Depends on context, might work in one country, might not in another

Civilized literally means to be post-violence as a form of societal structure. As in, to have civil (non-militars) as a ruling class.

Wheer did you get this definition?
dictionary.com/browse/civilized

So you imply that lets sayBrazil in 70 was uncivilized?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_military_government

It very much was uncivilized, with people disappearing in record numbers into unnamed dungeons simply for being associated with people suspected of being communists or whatnot. Daughters being taken from their parents to be sex slaves of those who worked for the 'government' and so many other cases. I happen to be son of a Brazilian journalist who not only covered such things, but was herself declared to be an enemy of the state and a terrorist.

It wasn't as bad as many other dictatorships got, but it was certainly not civilized and would get far worse if not ended by the higher military themselves once they realized their underlings were running absolutely fucking wild (my grandfather being one of those higher military men, from air force).

Your definition of civilization and civilized is wrong
Civilization does not mean lack of violence
Civilized does not mean non violent

Please study definitions before you use them

Y o u h a v e t o g o b a c k

That is not what I said it was.

Post violence as a form of societal structure doesn't mean either:

It means, ruling through consent and not violence.

How is ruling by violence opposed to civilization?
There were lots of civilizations trough out of history based on violence

That depend on which theoretical school of how civilizations are form you adopt. Voluntary development, coercive militarism, environmental circumscription or Claesson's Complex Interaction Model.

My point was abandoning civilization's goal, not becoming a pre-civilized society.

I define civilization as ability to conquer, tame and adapt natural environment to the will of humans

Has there ever been a more based President?
I truly pity leftists, they can't sit back and enjoy this stuff like we can.

Yes there has.