The question of tan

Hey, Holla Forums, let me tell you a story:

Several years ago, when I was still in high school, we had a history class on WW2 with the teacher going over Holocaust. He said that the nazis used this album of skin colours (a range of pigments – like when you pick the colour of walls in a store or something like that) based on which they decided who'll they sent into a camp (I think . It was a long time ago, but the gist is that if your skin was too dark, something bad happened to you). Being the curious mind I am, I immediately asked him what happened if somebody got a deep tan. The teacher then got incredibly buttflustered and started yelling at the class for making fun of the greatest tragedy of human history, and long story short, I never got an answer to my question.

So, Holla Forums, what happened if you got a deep tan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
forward.com/news/breaking-news/343933/holocaust-denying-french-professor-gets-1-year-in-prison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage for retarded.

If you are seriously asking this: such a thing NEVER existed. The Nazi military was the most 'diverse' military force in history, featuring black Africans, brown muslims, yellow Japanese and more.

Even holocaust believers do not spout such utter BS. Its generally accepted that filth like jews, faggots and gypsies were put into camps, not everyone and anyone who was 'different'. Besides there were more or less 0 blacks or browns living in Germany at that time.

I doubt it would be in that purpose since only dark people living there would be gypsies.

There was however a ubermensch scale which some user posted here few days ago.

Not in Germany.

Camps primarily for political prisoners (that means opposing to the German Reich) it had nothing to do with color of skin.

Hitler wanted to nationalise the banks and was opposed tu usurery and wealth accumulation through passive income.

This was devastating to most of german jewish population , they tried to revolt and they got sent to the camps with all the communist sympathisers.

Pretty common for most natiosn at war, The third reich was based in ethnic-nationalism not in race nationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

Answer me this faggot:
Why would the Waffen SS be the most diverse fighting force in history if what you're claiming is in any way true?

Hey, I'm just saying what they told me at school, I'm not defending it.

Think about it , America had Japanese Internment camps , Decided to commit the biggest warcrime in history ( Hiroshima and Nagasaki) yet we demonize the third Reich, we label every single nationalism idea as racist and nazi-friendly just because of the Holocaust .
A french professor gets 1 year of prison only because he wanted to investigatethe veracity of the holocaust., Isnt that what historians do?

forward.com/news/breaking-news/343933/holocaust-denying-french-professor-gets-1-year-in-prison/

Never heard of "winners write history"?

The country that won has the second largest jewish population in the world
Does that have anything to do with how the history is told?

They just had to be careful not to get a tan, this is part of why Germany was in economic collapse, because no one wanted to go outside because sun leads to a tan which leads to the gestapo taking you to a camp.

If you got a deep tan in Nazi Germany, you would finally realize that your teacher was pulling shit out of his ass that sort of fit the narrative of crazy, evil gnazies.

Hitler endorsed tanning because he sought rough, sunbathed skin had some alpha male implications.

This is true. My German great-grandfather fought in the Crimea against the Russians during the long hot summer of 1942. He was wounded in August and sent back to the Reich to recuperate, along with the deep dark tan that he had aquired during his long marches on the campaign. The minute he stepped off the train in Berlin he was glared at suspiciously and immediately arrested by a passing Gestapo officer for being a negro subhuman. He protested his innocence vigorously but was sent to Dachau where he was kept in solitary confinement in a tiny windowless cell. After six months without the sun his tan had faded completely and was replaced by sickly pale skin. The guard noticed this and contacted the commandant of the camp who immediately released my great-grandfather with profuse apologies. When he returned to the army he was posted to the extreme North of Norway where his skin was guaranteed to remain pale so that no further misunderstandings could possibly occur.

2/10

bretty gud 8.8/10

Japs have white skin.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holla Forums weebs just keep getting worse.

You are never supposed to ask question is todays (((educational))) system. You're just supposed to listen and believe.

Your teacher was an unqualified retard.

You should calibrate yours monitors, guys.

That's some shitty graph you got there xin xin .

Most of mediterranean europeans are darker then average jap. And I dont think that this map legend is accurate projection of skin colour.

It means you are a dirty peasant.

They sent you to Italy where it was ok to natsoc with style

High school teachers often say stupid shit about the Third Reich.

I just don't believe your story.

Therefor, I suspect you of being a Jew.

Jew.