Holla Forums breaks the news: shooting in denver edition

Staying in Denver, CO.
I go out for my evening(2AM because jetlag) smoke and see seven police cars across the street from my hotel.
Manager who was watching too said there had been a shooting, looked like there were a lot of niggers around so maybe it was some BLM shit.
2 people shot, pic related: the cop cars. whole street looked closed, didn't go out to poke around because nobody knew if the shooter was on the loose still.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/32/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce summerfag

I am the source, read the subject.
check police scanners if you don't believe me.
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/32/web

Kill yourself

I know cigarettes a shit, people on twitter talking about it now too.

Probably just nigs killing nigs but Bump.

no sage.

check'd

(checked)
think some nigs got shot.

I'm willing to bet it's just dindu control.

seems like the case

Finally something in my neck of the woods.

Fortunately I don't think that my city is big enough to have a BLM demonstration.

Don't get your hopes up, Black Tantrums Matter are everywhere.
I wonder if we can get another mass chimpout.

Valdosta user here, I've heard some rumors about some BLM shit going down here Monday, I hope its just nigs talking out their ass. The only issue is we have a lot of dindus here, rip.

If they do put in an appearance I'll take some pretty pictures for you fags.

your hitlerdubs confirm something will happen.

Here's what it looks like happened tonight

I'm waiting for my own city, (((Portland))), to turn into a category 3 chimpout.

Better stock up and get cozy

I don't think Portland is dark enough for a Cat 3.

I can already smell the smoke in Los Angeles.

I'm ready for a medium tier chimpout if it does happen.
- AR-15 and 200 rounds
- SS overvoat
- MAGA hat
- 12 gallons of water
- bayonet and combat knife
- combat training

It has enough dyed hair and plaidshirt fags with beards to panic a devout baptist.

200 rounds is nowhere near enough, I have about 5,000 for general SHTF put aside, but for chimpout at least 500. But I'm just an edgelord armed for a Cat 4 at this point.

My opinion, no such thing as over prepared unless you have a working replica of a Vault-tec Vault. Even then…

lmao, I've been told I have "Too many guns" because I have enough for a small militia apparently, but you can never over prepare for anything.
pic kinda related

My town of 100,000 people in the middle of the midwest of all places had a BLM "demonstration" the day after Dallas. Granted the majority of people there were arab/nigger crossbreeds with big mouths and white college students.

I was in shock when i walked through it. 3 years ago we had nearly 0 niggers, and now we have enough to have fucking shootings, robberies and protests in a formerly peaceful town.

Before they came there was maybe one shooting every 4 years and that usually involved drunk indians.

How long do bullets last?

a really fucking long time.

Pic related is my only black friend.
Yesterday there was some BLM activity near Pioneer Courthouse Square (Central Portland). Dumb nogs need to learn how to protest on sidewalks and avoid light rail trains.

I've got Russian surplus from the 70s that shoots just fine, you can shit from WWI that works if stored well, so basically forever if stored properly

can get shit*

Where the fuck are they coming from anyway? Why the hell are so many places in the U.S. changing so drastically in terms of racial demographics?

(((Soros?)))
Honestly nogs come from their nog lands to get their part of their "American Dream" which is free gibsmedats. Other than that, black communities are where they come from. Like an infection, it starts small then infects the entire organism.

Obama.
He's been distributing them like candy across the whitest towns in the US.
It's highly treasonous.

A bus ticket from the hive to the target location is all it takes.

Detroit, Oakland, Los Angeles, Compton, etc.

Usually, all it takes is some Section 8 housing to get them to move from these places to the more prosperous areas. And given how easy it is to Eminent Domain a house or three in a neighborhood so it can be sold to the federal government in exchange for extra funding to a local government, or how many banks with a shitton of chaff left over from the collapse of the housing bubble they can leverage as a way to pay back some of the massive bailout they were afforded? Yeah.

You're looking at some pretty convenient slots to fill in all sorts of medium-to-large towns and suburban areas.

Well for one the Obama administration has been fighting nonstop since day one to bring in as many immigrants as possible(ignoring existing laws, making deals with foreign nations, contributing to the white guilt culture) and they've put aside millions for nigs from inner cities to be relocated to small white towns.

The stated goal is to "help destroy racism cause whites will know blacks then!" but all its going to do is increase racism and destroy a chunk of future whites.

Idk why it was so fucking easy to convince everyone in the west that all whites are evil racists but all races are the same. Why is this the number one goal currently? Is it just a fake reality created by media and the mass majority don't believe it?

There are many towns just like yours, it's horrible, but in the long run its exactly what we need.

Racial crime stats are great for redpilling people but there's nothing better than exposure to actual shitskins to wake up the average white man.

If there are any non kosher racially aware groups in your area you should join, if there aren't any get a few like minded friends together and form your own. a handful of people can put up a better defense than a single man, especially if you train together regularly

You'll be pleasantly suprised by the reaction from your neighbours, as long as you don't go full 88. 14 is totally fine though. I'm a nat-soc myself but you have to soften up the common folk before you drop major redpills

It's easy to get disheartened when you see the place you grew up turn into a mud infested hellhole, but remember we can reverse this process in less time than it took to implement it. The hard part is waking our people up, but the muds and turbo cucks are doing that for us.

Section 8. Obama and his cronies are the Johnny Appleseed of future chimpouts and rape sprees.

you know, about 4 years back when i came back to my town it was still white as ever, sure we had a handful of mixed nuts in the bag, but nothing naturally high ( except all the quiet asians who all have cars but never drive ).

but since then and especially in the last year or so, we've had a shitload of americanized sand people. some the quick e mart kind that offer decent deals and really need some deodorant, but most this weird breed of dunes that emulate wiggers with their old "swag" type clothing (ball shorts so everyone can see your flaccid cock and a sports ball shirt with a straight billed snap-back. )
it's fucking bizarre, but they still do the typical shit. preach their weird sand laws about women and entitlement when they cluster too largely in a single place.

if a racewar were to break out, the various breeds of niggers would almost have 1/3rd of my areas whites.

obviously small numbers compared to the boom loving whites around, but still far more than i ever expected to show up in such a short time.

it certainly feels like the pieces are being stacked.

shit, that means something bad is happening.
still
PRAISE KEK

Nice to have a field reporter for an event

Holla Forums would make the best news show. Good work OP, but stay safe. We had another guy almost get beaten up by niggers near that highway protest.

Also ignore . The first reply in every thread is almost always some fucking retard. Wear that like a badge of honor, it means (((they))) took interest in your thread.

Ohhhh, could it be another execution by our government-sponsored domestic terrorists?

Same here in Omaha.

Are silencers legal? If not, are there places where you can buy them?

Depends on the state.

Well, logically he answer is yes, the black market is a thing you know. You don't really need one for choppy self defense though, unless you are concerned about not damaging people's hearing that lack protection.

Need I need for chimpout*
Fucking autocorrect

Holy fuckshit my phone is ass right now. No more posts from me.

I recently fired off some rounds from the 1950s and they still worked 80% of the time. As long as they are stored in a dry, moderately temperatures area, they'll last for a long time.

So was this a dud or what?

it's a dud.
security guard went full retard and discharged his weapon, this prompted the police to come and fuck his shit up, niggers assumed it was other niggers and fucked off as soon as they learned it was a cop.
0.02% of a chimpout because of this. sorry for making a shit thread lads.