btw where is his hot girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's back up!

Anyone else watching? Eris

I'm watching

Bet he thinks he is standing for something. Sad misguided fool.

yes , he will not divide us. Hillary would have though.

I was once like him in a way his actions and beliefs resembled mine many many years ago.

me too, that's why I know he is misguided

who is this guy?

Gay

The camera is up there but the perspective is in front of him wtf

They're multiplying.

2017 will be known as the year of the pineapple people

youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM

Born in time for the best timeframe.

Shia getting pepe'd

can someone go there and just say

make america great again

oh shit shia is back fam

hewillnotdivide.us/

Is he still a niglet or is he post puberty or whatever the fucc they call it these days? Don't you guys remember when you were his age? This guy is jackass with one member and running around saying stupid shit and doing stupid shit. The only, and I mean only reason the media gives him the attention is because his dad was the first token black guy which the jews used to push their films and (((hilarious))) comedy. I actually pity the guy more than anything else and seeing a babboon run around and spew meaningless shit on a 24/7 basis really makes me understand what is wrong with this world. People like him are so fuccing lost that they are beyond reachable when looking at the way they were raised. Nobody likes niggers Holla Forums but this young man had the opportunity to become a handsome, straight, no-nonsense black gentleman. Instead he has become an effeminate jew trapped in a white person's body going through the college years while being indoctrinated by the elites only to have the outcome of a very confidently wrong and delusional young African American. If anthing, I feel sorry for the guy. I blame his father for being the cuck that he is, and the rest of the circles that created this. It will only get worse.

Shia, to add to the party. Shia was the type of guy who talked shit in pre-school and never ever really did it. Shia was the guy who would encourage other people to do shit when he, himself was too much of a faggot to do so himself.
Remember that.

So nobody answered me when I asked yesterday (maybe the day before that?), but what is with all of the Holla Forums shitposting on Holla Forums lately?
If you express anything even slightly right of communism your thread will get shit on.

these people need to get a job.

Who cares about DAT nigga?