Tfw you offend the president baka desu senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

you
youtube.com/watch?v=kd3KXnGHt-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fucc tbh amirite? fucc the system anarchi lives

Oh boy another pinned thread. Can't wait for cp to be posted.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

whats the point of this thread?

hi, welcome to Holla Forums

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

I hope you get raped by a gaggle of wild lolis

TRUMP anime when?

What a nice thing to say…why thank you and have a wonderful day friend

don't welcome me, I was already here.

I just checked pixiv for トランプ. They fear and hate him 9/10ths of the time.

TRUMP WAS SENT BY GOD

TRUMP THEME

you tube.com/watch?v=kd3KXnGHt-I

youtube.com/watch?v=kd3KXnGHt-I

Who is that TRUMPo guy?!

It's not like I wanted to make MURRICA great again, baka~!

TRUMP time muddafuccas.

oooo self checking of the year hitler was elected dubs.

If you want to troll with the truth you can tell people that the DNC picked this president.
I just realized this is going to be a crazy night in my town. a large portion has gone to DC to protest so the ones that are left will be depressed and lacking their social group. the bars, if I had the heart, the bars. mad TRUMPt won forgetaboutit sex.

ITS HAPPENING

I would be mad that they take so long but I really enjoy burgerland marching band music.

Everyone took their sweet time, shaking hands and doing some small talk. Not the Clintons, they couldn't get to their seats faster.

WHOOT BARRON!!!11

I want to dress Barron in a maids outfit and call me oni-chan.

HAHAHA, run you filthy hippies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So when is my waifu going to become real like I was promised? When sempai is done with the oath or is he going to have to do an executive order?

when Barron wills it

I want to have Baron's babies /SS/ style.

TRUMP WAS JUST SHOT LIVE

WE PREZ NOW

and so it begins

TRUMP being blessed by a kike? is he in the hebrews pocket?

didn't you watch his speeches?

it was b8

Eris what a bunch of salty, immature cunts. "Let's wear ninja outfits and smash windows of local business'. That will show him! Despite this being the inevitable!"

ALL ENEMIES
FOREIGN AND

D O M E S T I C

he will like that desu~

He's a big boy.

HAIL GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP

ayy

Stream of the protest

yes! cops movin in!

can any anons edit this in?

They're a bunch of harmless anti-freedom danger hair attention whores. Why the fucc is riot police even there? They would disperse by themselves in a matter of hours if given no attention.

They already smashed in windows, destroyed cars and property.

So arrest the ones doing that and remove them from the group. This doesn't even come close to requiring what is in effect a military level operation.

Could you imagine if white men took to the streets after Obama was inagaurated?

There are thousands of protesters on the streets and you can't say for sure who's friendly and who's not. Police only acts when they can overpower them because their own safety has priority.

I'm watching the FOX10 coverage (least likely to try to paint a friendly picture) and it's more like hundreds, with a handful now being failures at starting a garbage fire.
Riot police is so far from necessary it's laughable. 30 regular police officers walking alongside the group being friendly could accomplish the same task with no grenades and no rocks thrown. Like it or not, showing up 100 man strong in full riot gear is a straight up provocation and ensures rocks will fly.
It's because of shit like this that there's an escalating war between people and police in your country. Thank fucc the police work FOR the people where I live.

A lot said they would but they preferred to LARP on imageboards. I'll say this for the lefties - at least they get up off their asses when Soros pays them enough.

Protester getting triggered at TRUMP's win

That's leftypol in a nutshell

here you go, user

Oh, they are PISSED. Too bad they don't have guns :^)

LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS!

inb4 liberal cuck

you know some of us aren't from america and aren't dumb enough to care about this marionette show designed to keep retards docile

sage goes in all fields

Hahah, retard

no i mean a video

Gayest picture I have ever seen in my whole life.

a dignified, intelligent and thoughtful man, who goes out of his way to treat everyone as an equal and dedicated his life to helping those less fortunate than himself.

what the fucc are you even talking about?

Is Goldman Sachs in the crowd?

Ignorance is not appealing unless you live in a trailer with a 9th grade education, aspire to the night shift at a microwave plant, and are obese. You are of them?

srsly what the fucc is wrong with baron he's such a spastic

No true patriots there

I actually like baron,jej

I think TRUMP bought this site,the ads tell much for those with eyes to see.
our free chan is no longer free,60% TRUMP's retards,40% hillary's retards.

I salute you dude for not being a clueless sheeple like the mindless drone, we need people like you in the desu army.

more like funding and arming terrorists.
how clueless can you be to think that the us of aids didn't create al qaada,mujahedeen and isil along with their mossad buddies.

stop hating on baron,I don't like his dad and his ad-menstruation but the kid is cool gotta give it to him.

TROLLING LEVEL OVER 9000

I may accept TRUMP, but pence needs to go.
what a pathetic zionist puppet.
people say he is TRUMP's insurance policy but I say he is the main reason he may get assassinated by mossad, as pence is much more zionist than TRUMP.

Source for that? If thats real than holy shit Dems BTFO

Go look up the inaugural speech you lazy fucc it's real

and Holla Forums supports this piece of shit,go figure

it's official usa is the united states of israel now.

You americunts gave up your country willingly, how cucked can you be?

Its fake, I looked up "DONALD TRUMP Inaugural Address Transcript" and it appears people added in words to make it say that

America tried implementing an Insurgency Government in many Middle eastern countries to promote democracy and Great Old Oneeration. This isn't the first time America has done this, they've done this with Texas, California, Hawaii, Japan, Liberia.etc

Only this time, since Muslims are all subhuman animals, they revolted in-mass after questioning the Insurgency governments legitimacy

America did nothing wrong but underestimate the stupidity and cancer that as Islam

Mike Pence will be to the Radical Judeo-Christian Right what Dick Cheney was to Halliburton aka his own pockets.

I say Radical Judeo-Christian Right because we have to call it what it is. No more PC!

us government is a proxy state for israel.

supporting israel and other terrorists IS the subhumanity.

yes, why do americans support the kikes? why do they accept dying in wars so that the kikes make more shekels?

where is their minds or dignity?
and they have the audacity to call others subhumans,terrorists,criminals.

Dead hajji is Israels greatest gift to the world.

oh yeah, how so?

I think the Republicans have done a great job at making support for Israel a prerequisite of being a conservative.

I know people in my own family who blame all of our problems on not supporting Israel enough for God's liking, which is strange because Jews go to hell in Catholicism.

Its a really, really simple and self-explanatory statement. You shouldn't even need to ask that.

they did, and it just shows how devoid of a soul they are.

I am just trying to figure out if you are trolling or so stupid to believe israel can give the world anything positive or good.
or that killing a child can be considered good.
so you are either trolling or so broken mentally and spiritually that you actually believe it

that's just sad,man.
don't they see what israel is doing in gaza,lebanon,syria…etc ?
and still to some, the jews are the good guys.

It's pointless.

What I'd try to figure out if I cared enough is if your are just another brainless Holla Forumsack or a dune coon.

For the record, I don't care for the jews. I just think refusing to see the good they do is stupid.

when did they do this?
I must have missed it because since 1948 they are bombing the shit out of Palestinians and kicking them out of their lands and murdering their children.

so after 10-20 years,Palestinians decided to retaliate for cluster bombs and white phosphorus and daily systematic extermination with fire works and throwing stones,how could they?!!! fuccing terrorists.

yeah sure, if by peace you mean giving up their lands and accept being slaves for the kikes, I am sure they don't want that.

What would you do if canadians decided to kick you out of your home and murdered your children? would you be talking about peace then?

before israel occupied Palestine and the us intervention in the middle east, all countries there had their shit together and had decent nations.
then the jews supported by england,usa and other nations decided to fucc shit up for the middle east and it all went to shit since then.

and why should israel get involved in other countries? why is colonialism and genocide a good thing?
what gives those kikes the right to intervene in other people's affairs?

you are right, it's pointless, you are hopeless if you believe that.

yeah? name one good thing they did.

or are those the reasons your family gives you?
if so accept my apologies,I didn't mean to antagonize you.
just noticed that you are

I was quoting some of their points. Sorry for the confusion.

no problem.
thanks for clarifying.

damn i was hoping to hook some fresh fish