Cuck whites out of jobs

Are the Chinese the kings of Cuckholding?
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Just fucking die already.

They have tiny pee pee. So no, tbh, fam.

The chinks are going to run this world in the next couple of centuries tops.

That's because they breed like ants. We should team up with Japan and drop a couple dozen nukes on China.

japan has nukes? i'm sure we could take china solo.

You could at least learn to spell your shit meme correctly.

That or muslims will genocide everyone through birthrates.

kill yourself you communist kike globalist fuckwad

KKK Make America Kill Everyone

No but they have ballistic missiles. They could make a nuke if they wanted to.

This video made me love the love the Chinese and see them as in fact the real honorary Ayrans instead of the weak feminine Japanese. They really are redpilled on both race, and economics (in china jews are known as scammers). We should start having children with them, and seeing them as equal my fellow white nationalists

China's already genociding sandniggers. They're pretty great tbqh.

Taking black women and using them for other purposes than making low-grade leather is not a win in my book.

I would much MUCH rather have China in control of Hollywood than the jews. We will finally see a return of movies made for men instead of cuck shit.

i saw this article about sex workers in maybe Uganda or around there and fuck man were they sexy for full blown niggers. I never knew how hot some of them could be.

Um, no. Also,

If the Chinese weren't such complete and utter cunts personality wise I'd have some amount of respect for them.

CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS

Why does a tranny needs a Strap on?

The chinese is fucked once NAFTA gets repealed. They made all their wealth from being essentially the sole benefactor from NAFTA. Once that goes, they go.

i agree there
i can hate chinks all i want, but nobody can disagree that all the martial arts movies were great, no matter how low quality they were
when your entire country considers you as an ant among millions of ants, you tend to not give a fuck about what people think and just do what you like