Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4830226/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

epic.

Not for long nigger

Corey In the House soon!

I DON'T WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO "WON". I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS STUPID PLANS. I DON'T WANT TRUMP.

HE HAS TO BE STOPPED.

See you Space Cowboy

And? It's true for the now.

DER TRUMPENFUHRER IST MEIN FUHRER!

Good night sweet Kenyan prince

:^)

Keep crying faggot, your corrupt insider shill cunt isn't going to be in the White House.

why? He'll purge the corrupt and make our government about us again.

EXACTLY

Eris

A celebrity businessman, not somebody like fuccing Mitt Romney.

Maybe he'll try, or most likely he'll just accept the system and keep on promising big changes and making everything "better" just like every other Great Old Oneern president.
Nothing short of a complete overhaul of the system and the parties will purge the corruption or actually make meaningful changes.

Nothing about this election has been ordinary, so I half expect a miracle out of him.

yea nothing is going to happen except maybe making America into a stupid reality show for other countries.

It's not like they weren't the world' laughing stock before fam

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fucc with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4830226/

Eeeew, she got old

Seriously, I fuccing hate time.

Get fucced, she's a grown up.

do double that and were talking gods love

All that happens in the south, ever heard of New Mexico Tech?

Agreed. All the cute disney channel girls are turning into old whores.

Checked

Heil Hrump