So I've been looking into the Mandela Effect all day and I regret it...

So I've been looking into the Mandela Effect all day and I regret it. I'm currently high as balls and wondering where that land ass next to ausfailia went and if I might just dissaper due to this phenomenon myself. I looked back at my own collections of dvds for the star wars and silence of the lambs clips and they where changed, I thought it was bullshit but now I'm on about some faggot changing history. Fucking bible verses are changing now and it's making me wig out here if someone can erase a entire country or landmass off the face of the earth we're fucked anons.

This might just be my bad trip talking but Im actually a bit spooked, and it takes a hell of alot to spook me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumari_Kandam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no worry it will pass

still man, shit has me flippin titties. So much iconic shit I remember from the 90s is gone/never happened.

fite me wite boi

You mean this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumari_Kandam

maybe now you will see that the world is not black and white. Become and e/x/perienced greenpill who takes the spooky shit seriously instead of dismissing it all like a fedora tipping sheep.

GG. the world's a rude joke.

Is that like when you remember that Mandela was actually a communist terrorist and now he's revered as some kind of saint?

alternate realities where things you genuinely remember have been altered. implying every reality could possibly be a personal experience and that reality is a shifting dream. it's stupid little shit but stuff that makes you scratch your head and say "huh…"

i had something like this the other day. i can't remember exactly what the case was, but it was something i could've sworn happened that everyone else was saying didn't.
i think it was a part of a movie or something

user, its still there

Since we're doing this:

In my original timeline Tank Guy was run over, Berenstein (not stain), Mandela died in jail, Han shot first.

Forgot to add "Interview With a Vampire", not The

Some of them are real, they just changed names without a reason and people in the non american planet didnt gave a single fucc because nobody buy original crap, maybe its a psyop, the rest is just autism, trolling and a bunch of crazy tards falling for the bait.

what do you mean op? please, exfoliate

I'm probably way too late here, but the best way to deal with a bad trip is to go with the flow and accept it. Fighting it will only make it much, much worse.

If it gets REALLY bad, like to the point of wanting to sui bad, then take a benzo. This will diminish most of the visual effects and leave you feeling a lot more at ease.

Careful with benzos though, they are more addictive than opiates. You can literally die as a result of withdrawing from them. They aren't even as fun as opiates imo.

But all that aside, they are a wonderful tool for if the trip is bad enough. Just use it as a last resort. A bad trip is meant to teach you all the same, just in a more painful way

This is wrong and I can prove it simply by touching my chest, or lifting my shirt and watching the left side of my chest move up and down.

There's like 50 different bibles and the printing companies are run by Jews, not to mention the current pope is a Jew puppet. This can be explained by Jewry, not the mandela effect.

I'm a believer in the Mandela Effect, but some of these points are disproven simply with common sense.