Be chilling watching Youtube app

What the honest fuck. They don't care anymore. They're playing their whole hand. Poz turned to 11.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.drpeppersnapplegroup.com/2017-02-13-New-7UP-Campaign-Mixes-It-Up-Literally
deutsch.com/
brettcraig.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I shiggy diggy roo

I use adblock on my computer but there is no such thing on the Xbox app. Doodily doo, dingdong doodlily doodily doo

They want all white men to be sissies. Suck that black dick, goyim, watch your wife suck that shit dick, embrace your bi-side.

Youtube has ads?

subtle

Holy shit, nice catch. These fucking kikes, man.

Mix it up a little, goyim

Someone pointed that out to me. The message is unmistakable.

Comments are disabled.

Of course they are. The MONARCH programming doesn't work when people are exposed to psychological primers as pointed out by this user

news.drpeppersnapplegroup.com/2017-02-13-New-7UP-Campaign-Mixes-It-Up-Literally

deutsch.com/

I think this is the same reason IMDb message boards were shut down. The "racist" threads on Holocaust movies and We Wuz movies were a sign that a lot of people were waking up.

brettcraig.wordpress.com/

We stein or stain now?

Are you surprised? These blatant propaganda pieces are not very well received as of late. It's pretty surprising that they keep shitting them out. Their propaganda is weak, if you need proof just look at how quickly the narrative is shifting in the internet age.

Vid semi related.

I mean did anyone ever really drink 7Up?
Out of all the shitty soft drinks 7Up has always tasted the worse.

This tbh. Have always been a Sprite man like my Mason brothers.

Are cucks really that many in number it's profitable to market specifically to them? Or is this more aimed at dindus? Doubt he find bearded white Jews attractive.

I suppose it could just be kikes doing what they do, but through a soda commercial? They have kikewood, media, publishing houses, academia and so forth. Seems kind of useless.

You clearly don't understand hypnosis. In Focus, a black man/ white woman movie, they lay it all out. Hiding their methods in plain sight.

Fucking hell. Not that I drank it in the first place, but fuck you 7-up, which is owned by Pepsi-co.

Good spot. Notice how the beta husband isn't even pissed at his wife for not immediately flipping the fuck out, he ignores her flirting with an uncomfortable "We should be going". Notice the beta language here. Not an "I" statement, but a "we" statement (softening from a self-centered demand to a couple-centered co-decision). And the very next word is "should", another softening, hedging word. This allows her the freedom to contradict his request without coming off as tyrannical should she disagree with his desires. And even the end, "get going". Not an immediate GTFO. Nothing violent or angry. Nothing even assertive.
This is the programming (((they))) have for you: don't stand up for yourself, you beta bitch. FUCK THEM, see attached.

That shit was never real, to begin with.

user weren't you taught in school to not believe everything you read.

It's a screenshot from a jewtube video.

This pic was a handy summary of a bunch of research I've already looked into. Check the /mentat/ board for a bunch of TED talks that cover most if not all of the material above.
Cheers for the reminder to doubt sources though.

well there's your problem…

use it

YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECES OF SHIT, THE ONLY WAY SMALL CONTENT CREATORS CAN MAKE THEIR FUCKING MONEY IS WITH ADSENSE REVENUE! YOU ARE RUINING THE ENTIRE DECENTRALIZED MEDIA MOVEMENT BY USING ADBLOCK! FUCK YOU!

Guys, guys. Let me explain clearer. I watch YouTube on my Xbox because I prefer to have it on my TV. The Xbox doesn't allow for such adblock software. It's just an app. This is how I encountered the ad.

Hi Matt.

I'm starting to unironically think you're right.

Then hook up an hdmi cable from your pc to your tv and watch it that way.

I wish I was wrong. But once you open your eyes, you can't close them again.

LOL
Name one thing wrong with 'race-mixing' or we rational people call 'having sex' with a PoC.
NEWSFLASH
You can't.
it's so hilarious to see you racist fucks squirm knowing your women want the superior BBC

Laying it on a little too thick, sissy.

the book typos or alternate realities? because the book typos definitely exist.

Connect your TV to your PC you fucking idiot.

There's only so many data points you need before you can start drawing lines. Keep digging.

Enjoy your cavities and completely empty calories, cucks.

Inconvenient.

I've just been doing the exact opposite of what it tells you to do in this infograph.

I'm sorry you have shit tier genes.

It's funeral, buddy.

When did marketing become about pissing me off?

Okay Bloomberg.

No one cares about pissing off NEETs who have no purchasing power.

O rly?

Reminds me of the Sprite commercial
Which was supposed to be fake but i don't buy it, i think someone wanted to give germans more than they could handle back then

I thought he was Linkara.

The Jew will not be satisfied until all white men are either dead or eunuchs who whip themselves and curse their ancestors daily.

Of course.

I smell gefilte fish.

That wasn't a real commercial though.

Italian TV commercial.

GENIUS

Fuck off, internet should never have been monetized. You want money, work for it. Internet is a hobby.