Sup Holla Forums

sup Holla Forums
just woke up from a dream.
I feel bad.

Our beloved house cat just died few days ago so this dream made me feel like a piece of shit.
specially because I believe dreams are just the spirit operating in another timeline.
why the fuck did I do this?
I need to stop playing vidya.

RIP feline bro

holy shit you're a massive faggot

Op is always a faggot but massive, why?

imagine if he was my totem and I just killed it, I am fucked
on the other hand a dream interpretation website tells me a tiger represents an obstacle.and killing it is a good thing.

I don't believe in dream symbolism in the slightest and you shouldn't either. It's just your brain mashing together a bunch of things that have been on your mind lately. You obviously dreamed of a cat because of your cat.

I just woke up from my first nightmare in years, I kept waking up inside my dream to find little yellow flies and later spiders in my apartment, and the sky was bright even though it was two in the morning the whole time, and I tried asking my mom for help but for some reason I felt like I couldn't wake her up for such a minor issue. I dreamed that because I just sorted thru a bunch of stuff from my childhood and I used to have nightmares about insect infestation all the time as a kid, and because my mom is sick (just the flu, but still) and she's been casually talking about her burial a lot lately. It doesn't have any deeper meaning, it's just a lot of stuff I've had on my mind being mixed together into something weird.

I sure hope so man, it was so vivid.

i know the feeling,

That's how I feel now.

trust me dude, the feeling fades after a while, but it sticks with you, the memory of the dream that is.
the amount of times i've dreamed about the girl i loved who attempted to an hero before cutting me out of her life has taught me that. give yourself a day to grieve, but don't let it bury you for more than a week.

I will.
this tiger did not die instantly, he was bleeding for a while, then falling and bleeding, the moment he died I woke up.
felt horrible when I realized he was no threat and I didn't have to kill him, I was acting purely on reptilian hunter instinct.

that's sad, baby tigers are adorable.

stupid dreams why don't we act like ourselves in them? I wouldn't have killed him if I was awake.

i know man, i know.
That girl in my WWII dream stumbled around this look of visceral panic in her eyes.
shit actually traumatised me

yes , I feel like a jerk

damn Holla Forumsro

i think i can honestly say that dream will stick with me for the rest of my life

I can imagine, Just told my mom about it she gave me the "it was just a dream meme".

You are living by the blade user. Your fate is sealed, you're going to die by the blade.

yes, that's what I thought.
I am fucked ,right?

maybe I should be less of an edgelord.
all this "blood for the blood god" shit gets you in the end.

Basically you had a dream about becoming even more beta

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

turn to God for salvation

I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.

why is it beta to feel bad about murdering a animal that is no threat to you?

if it was something my size I wouldn't have felt bad but it was basically a child that was trying to look for food and avoiding us.
and I sort of impaled it on my blade, my friend looked at me in a strange way.